More Green Energy

Very good price and performance.

The panel installers were very helpful in working out and fitting the 20 panels over 4 different roof sections which made for a more tricky installation. It all went well with minor problems that were all overcome. There were delays in installation however due to wet weather in December putting back the installation date and then Trina panels had to go back due to a bad shipment in January. However, Bryan Gomes was most helpful and offered alternative cells by Jinko which had near identical specs to the Trina, and the installation then went ahead. The installation is now producing up to 40kwh on a full day of sunshine. I also like the Goodwe inverter which has wifi connection to the SEMS portal which allows access to a lot of data on your system from your smartphone or PC.

Panel Purchased JINKO
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,850.00

The consultant Nathan Jones was very helpful from day one.

From start to finish I was kept in the loop. The process was easy to get approved, and the service from Nathan was excellent. Only took around 3-4 weeks from application to complete install. James the installer was on time kept me in the loop and set us up ready to go. Can't complain.

Good Service throughout

Installation Process was smooth. Really appreciate the patience shown by Nathan Jones with follow ups before and after installation. Will recommend More Green Energy to friends around. Hope we see some savings soon.

Installation

One of the best customer service I have ever had

It was very quick and quality installation by a knowledgeable installer. The installation happen within 2 week of signing contract. Alex or Afnan from customer service was very helpful throughout the whole process. He have a sound idea about solar system. Because of him I could get a very good system with fronius inverter and trina panels at unbeatable price. I have contacted other companies for the same system. No came close to his quote. Thanks Afnan.

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6.6 KW

I am VERY impressed with the quality of the installation!

The installation team got here early on Friday 15th February 2019 and they worked VERY quickly and efficiently during the installation process & Ash from your office kept me TOTAL informed & up to date with EVERYTHING I wanted to know about the solar system that I wanted & purchased through him. Ash actually helped me with the communication with the installation teams head office which I was having difficulty knowing who they were until he confirmed who they were & informed me on how to communicate with them. It's now 2 days since the installation compensation day with total satisfaction SO FAR!

Panel Purchased Model RSM120-6-315M
System Size6.62 KW

Wasted 4 months for nothing

Signed the contract on 9 Oct 18 but they could not install the solar by even in Jan 19. I had to cancel the contract after repeated cancellation of installation dates. I took days off on each occasion and i was told in the morning that installer not coming--each time different excuses. Initial contract was for Trina panels then in mid Jan 19-after almost 4 months, I was told that they don't have supply of Trina panels. Then I agreed to accept Jinko panels which are lower grades than Trina but with the same price; just to get it done.Still they could not sent installer even though they knew that I took leave from work for this on each installation dates. Terrible company. I am glad that I have cancel the contract. I can only imagine the post installation service???????? Be careful with this company--they don't tell the truth.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Any reason for not yet publishing the review?

So far so good

I was very wary when looking to buying a solar system as many reviews are buyast but in this instance I was very surprised yes surprised, Janet Carter was very helpful and very honest, cannot recommend Janet more highly and also the installation team Russell SAFe Electrical, don't go anywhere els, follow is great AAA+++

System Size6.8 KW

Value for $$$$$

Promise of the solar panels was to be installed within 6 week from initial order
Mohit the salesperson delivered
With the electricians doing a good job installing the panels
On a hot day
As promise if I have any problems they will deal with it

Panel Purchased Solax
System Size6.1 KW
Purchase Price $3,500.00

Above & Beyond Service

One of my friends recommended them for the price (cheapest at the time for 6.6KW system). I thought cheap means cumbersome experience. But i was wrong. Received a callback from Mohit with the cheapest quotation at the time (4/Oct/2018) for Fronius Inverter + TINA monocrystalline panels. Sales process was smooth and installation was even better. Here are my timelines:

Quotation Received - 4/Oct/2018
Solar Victoria rebate confirmed - 25/Nov/2018
Installation completed - 6/Dec/2018

Already producing 40 units per day on a hot sunny day. Electricity bills gone down significantly in my case.
Thanks to Mohit and the More Green Energy team for their hardwork. Deserves a positive review.

Cheers,
Param Chaganti

Panel Purchased Trina
Purchase Price $4,700.00

Feeling Happy and ready to start saving

Installation went well the only disappointment was not having enough room on my roof for all the panels, Installers were very professional and it was all done in a day.

Terrific People

Paid Deposit in December, and the Installation was done 5th Feb.
I asked for quotes from many firms, and ONLY MGE replied.
Jack, the MGE rep, sent me full details, specs etc to look through, which shows they have nothing to hide.
There installation team were polite, on time, thorough and a ball of laughs .
Haven't had the system (6.6KW) long enough(2 days) to see the savings
Top guys, top service

Panel Purchased RISEN 315W MONO PERC SPLIT CELL TECHNOLOGY
Purchase Price $3,250.00

So easy

The whole process went smoothly. We were kept informed as we progressed and had no issues. The installers were professional and friendly, the installation of the panels was done in a few hours.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Smooth process, good communication throughout.

Great customer service. Janet contacted us straight away after we requested for quotes on solar market. A quote was provided and options were given. Janet was able to offer us a very good deal. We were about to go away and she was able to speed up the process so the installation was done before our trip. Emails were always promptly replied, even after hours. The whole process was smooth, good communication, easy company to deal with.

Terrible...

Signed contract and paid a deposit in November for a promised January installation and have not heard a thing since. No one answers the phones I just leave messages and no reply to emails. Just a waste of 2 months.

Product Review then contacted them and they promised to contact me and here we are six days later and nothing.

Don't do it.

Installation
Panel Purchased No install ever happened.
Hello Alastair, First of all, sorry for inconvenience caused. Aakash here from More Green Energy, and as discussed this morning also we have already booked your job for next week. Extremely sorry for not able to provide you any update for so long as we are going too busy at the moment and Unfortunately Christmas holidays has made condition tough for us, but now things are coming on track. I have already given you my personal number so I would request you that if you have any doubt in future or if you need any assistance in future please feel free to contact me. Thank you. Kind Regards, More Green Team

Great job?

More Green Energy installed product even earlier than expected. Installation went without Issues. Nathan Jones, a senior solar consultant, did a great job in overseeing everything to ensure our satisfaction with the product and installation work.

Excellent Configuration of Solar Panels and Inverter - 5 Star for More Green Energy and Austin Parke

We were one of the first customers of More Green Energy in VIC. This company has a very good name in NSW and we were the first starters in VIC and I am very satisfied by the company. At first, we are bit scared as there was no existence of the company here in VIC. But, I am very happy with the sales consultant Austin (especially a big thumbs up to him) of offering the customer service and the right advise for us. He was cool and passion about his work and puts customers first.

After signing the contract within 4 weeks product got installed. Installation was also as easy as writing a review. Happy with the excellent service.

It's been close to 3 months of usage and I am very satisfied with the product.

I heard many things about Canadian panels drowned in the ocean and they are not using any more from other vendors. But these are the best assuring a 44KW in a bright sunny day.

Solar system really helps me now electricity bill is zero

Installing solar panel they are very friendly and hard worker it’s very easy they done it perfectly . Not any issue with company staff is really helpful

Excellent job from More green Energy

Love the efficient and professional service right from the beginning, Jack is fantastic, friendly, respectful and easy to communicate. This installation was quick and trouble free. I would recommend this company 100%, service was first class and looking forward to the savings in the future.

Good service

I put my order for 6.6kw system and was given 4 weeks time. My installation was done within the promised time frame. However due to unavailability of 300w panels I was provided with 340w panels that I happily accepted. I even recommended them to few of my friends.

Customer service excellence.

Mohit was really helpful and guided me all the way. His assistance and customer service excellent. Although we had some issues during the process of procurement but everything was explained to me as clear as it is.

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?
Hello Sushi, Thank you for your question. Please find detailed response of your questions below: MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts. Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels. Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you. Thank you. Kind Regards, More Green Energy Team

Similar listings