More Green Energy
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by More Green Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Good value for money spent

Dealing with More Green Energy was quite easy and Robin was very proactive and assisted is making the decision and end to end was quite seamless. Can recommend them to others who are looking for competitive packages and good service

This is perfect

Carlos Lopez
Carlos LopezSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and product quality.

Dealing with Peter was easy and quit. He responded all my questions in a professional way.
The Solar panel installers and electrician were happy, friendly and their work was professionally done.
I could not ask for more. Well done More Green Energy.

Ali kauser
Ali kauserSydney, NSW

After sales service

Excellent customer service. Staff are friendly. Staff was following me up a regular basis for service updates. They managed to identify my problems and Resolved it in due course. Happy with their service.

Sasanka
SasankaSydney, NSW

We always consider installing the Solar Panels system as worth investment.

We are very haapy with the installation process and professional approach. We must thank John Harris and Kim Karia for their sincere help throughout the installation and afterwards during some minor issues with the Solar Panel system.

Review on Solar Panel Installation

More Green Energy were professsional and efficient with their customer service and installation process. Especially big thank you to Bernard Mccluskie for his valuable assistance and knowledge with regard to solar panels and Peter and John Harris for their expertise and assistance in regard to the installation and technical aspect of the Solar Panels is greatly appreciated.

Excellent Service!!!

Good communication and price competitive. They have talented technicians, installation went very smooth. I highly recommend More Green Energy. After installation they keep communicating with setting up the Apps and grid setups. They do everything for us.

Some problems at beginning but Team was able to give us solutions

We installed 10.4 solar system with More Green Enegery. Have some problems at beginning but the Team was able to give us solutions. Aakash Tailor Installation Manager & Mike the CEO came to our property to inspect the system and explain me how solar work and gave us solutions. We like how they are serious taking care and listening to their customer concerns.

AlanC
AlanCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Shonky Dont Touch this mob

Installers damaged my ceiling by putting his foot through it. Not long after installation, the system started to short circuit. Had to get an independent guy in to check it out and he found damaged panels letting water in and panel frames poorly installed. When I contact this mob they dont respond. AVOID at all costs

Phillips Family
Phillips FamilySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding Service

Easy to deal with and prompt installation. After installation communication was exceptional. Courteous in all communication very price competitive.
Highly recommended in all aspects of sales and service. More Green Energy Outstanding

Noshir Irani
Noshir IraniSydney, NSW

Reliable and prompt service

Due to heavy rains, the installation was postponed several times. However company representatives, Abby and Peter always kept us informed what was happening. Finally the installation was done on the date designated. The entire process was efficient, all the staff were very good and Jairaj, the installer explained to us everything well.

Janet was amazing!

Janet was amazing from start to finish. They have also gollowed up from time to time to ensure all is working well. Overall i am very happy with what they have provided and the after sales support is most wonderful!

CaptChong
CaptChongSydney, NSW

Perfect timing to ease the rising energy cost

We delay the initial installation and were surprised by a contract change - from 6.6Kw to 6.2Kw, less panels but with bigger capacity; not overly concerned with the change though. Took awhile to set the installation date, but solar was installed smoothly. Remote monitor was disabled but the efficient tech assistances provided by John and Cami, quickly resolved the issue. This is the second solar system we installed and like to thank Daniel Jones for his excellent services. Would highly recommend Moregreen Energy to anyone.

Quick and reliable service

We don’t get any issue with company to deal with as well as installation procedures and the people are also great and give us information step by step with patience.

RGKW
RGKWSydney, NSW

Good service

The entire order-to-install process took approximately 2 weeks. Afnan was so supportive and cooperative and willing to discuss various options. The Process was simple and seamless and even the price was highly competitive. I hope the aftersales service is good also.

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Muhammad A.
Muhammad A.

I'm one of several cheated upon. I called CEC and they told me there are a lot of complaints about them

Dave
Dave

I rang the CEC today and they’ve stripped all affiliation with them. They told me they’ve received many complaints about dodgy workmanship and terrible after sales

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi
Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy