More Green Energy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (261)
  • Purchase Price$3,824.54 (105)
  • Installation

Green energy review

Thanks guys looks great very happy if anyone looking to go solar call Mohit he made it so easy and thanks again Monty looks awesome cheers boys happy happy Heath

Panel Purchased Frontier
Purchase Price$3,700.00
Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Great service end to end

Everything perfect. Sadly the contracted panels were not available so they provided similar panels instead. Not their fault though. Workmanship excellent. Sales very patient and supportive. Product worked first time.

Panel Purchased Fronius symo and msquared panels
Purchase Price$4,700.00

Thank you. A great company.

A great company to deal with.
Special thank to Monty.
He replied to me immediately after I emailed him. He organized his man to fix it ASAP and updated me every two days about the progress.

Thank you so much.

CMU

CMUSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great company to deal with. Sales, Inatallation and service was excellent.
Janet and Peter kept me informed on the whole process.
Installation team was very professional and workmanship was of the highest of quality.
Highly recommend this company.

Ray Laoulach

Ray LaoulachSydney, NSW

Happy with experience

Mohit was professional and did a great job. Product installed looks great. PV converter looks great on the wall. It’s creating good solar energy generation. Customer service was pleasant all the way through to applying for a new smart meter.cheers

Joshua Lim

Joshua Lim

More Green Energy solar panels

I am very happy with installation of 6.6Kw Solar System of Msquare energy Pty ltd MS-330-M120-H 330w x 20 With Fronius Australia Pty Ltd Primo 5.0-1 inverter. Pierre and his team have done an excellent job. Also great credit to Mr Daniel Jones for recommending me this solar system.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 6.6Kw Solar System of Msquare energy Pty ltd MS-330-M120-H 330w x 20 With Fronius Australia Pty Ltd Primo 5.0-1 inverter.
Ron

RonSydney, NSW

From installation to customer service great experience

Installation team was professional and did a great job. Product installed looks great. PV converter looks great on the wall. It’s creating good solar energy generation. Customer service Peter called to check in after installation and went well and if was happy with everything

System Size330 KW

Moregreen Energy Installation Review

Overall the process was good. Some minor initial problems due to roof being assessed by satellite. Installers were excellent and service prompt, friendly and efficient. Price was very competitive and the panels and inverter installed seem to be operating effectively.

Panel Purchased Risen
System Size6.62 KW
Purchase Price$4,999.00

Great job started working straight away

Quick easy to deal with every step of the way
Instillation was quick and efficient turned up on time and worked quickly and efficiently
Service and ease of any question answered straight away 4 weeks from sign up to instillation

Find out how More Green Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

Great service, very reasonable price - bring on sunshine

Turn around times from sign on to installation was 6 weeks as promoted. Price very reasonable. Customer service brilliant. Installation fast efficient and very neat. Overall extremely happy with more green energy. Thanks

Venkat Rao

Venkat RaoPerth, WA

Moregreen Energy - Excellent Service To date !

For my Home, since signing Agreement to Final Installation& Monitoring of my PV system , Moregreen Energy has provided an Excellent/Professional services.
Without any prejudice Me&my family are happy with"Moregreen Energy"support&services todate.
Rao-Perth-WA

Panel Purchased MSquare
System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$4,200.00
Peter

PeterPerth

Quality job

Prompt and reliable, they were very efficient, clean and tidy with there workmanship.
Panels were positioned by tradesman for the best consumption avoiding shady spots on the roof during the day.

Panel Purchased M Square 330 w Mono Perc half cut panels
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$6,200.00
The M

The MSydney, NSW

Good solar products

I got a solar installation a couple of months ago. So far the system is performing okay, (less production than I expect compared my last house but this might have to do with facing, shading and location).

Many issue and difficult dealing with this company, the only person to help try to resolve issue was Janet. From sales to installation to check after the system was installed, she was fantastic. She is the only reason I would give them a 4-star.

Khan

KhanPerth, WA

Perfect job on time

Installation as easy as 123
No issues at all n I don’t even have to be there very professional
After installing rails took me on roof n showed the work thy have done with leak proof rubber washers n neat and tidy work

Panel Purchased Msquare
Purchase Price$0.00
Vimal

VimalSydney, NSW

Great product and service - happy customer

This company was recommended by our neighbor who is also a good friend. The installation process was quite straight forward and customer service was great. The owner, Manan was able to provide answers to all our questions which gave us clarity on how to proceed based on our needs. The customer service team was able to respond on an extremely timely manner. Overall a great experience.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price$3,200.00

shankar

shankarSydney, NSW

Outstanding !!!

My friend recommended this company to us. Right from first Contact with Mohit we had a great experience with More Green Energy. Everything from quote to order to install was painless and He was always contactable and extremely responsive. Thank you Mohit for guiding us through the paper work and easy payment

Very friendly and fast working people who did the work.
Great customer service, Aakash also always contactable and returned twice to help us configure and set everything up. Highly recommended More Green Energy and their teams!

So far, everything has been wonderful and would not hesitate to recommend both
Mohit and More Green Energy to others who are looking to make their next move and invest in solar energy.

Shankar

Installation

Happy but was not installed on my preferred day

I spoke to the sales rep Daniel Jones and he explained to me everything in detail, he also quoted a good price which was within my budget, the installers were good and they answered all my questions.Monty the technician was also good and explained to me properly over the phone and was very clear.I am also going to recommend some of my friends to more green energy.

Jacky L.

Jacky L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading, failed to deliver, hard to contact, refund long delayed after canellation, disappointed

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning, my loss is your gain

I paid deposit on Jan, now is November, still not installed, and they just told me they have to cancel all orders in Victoria. what a wast of time. and still have not get my refund yet.
3 weeks later, still no refund!!!
Pleae Refund Me Now!!!!! They only tell me by phone ,I need cancelation letter give to government get other company to sign new contract, I call them 5 times in last three weeks, still nothing received, so I can not deal with other company as their contract still affect my new application. this company is worst company every. Do not deL with them.

Panel Purchased Never come
Rad

RadSydney, NSW

Professional installation at a great price

We tried our luck with these guys based on other peoples reviews only. I seldom say this, but these guys are great. Always communicated every step with Alex and Monty from initial paperwork through to installing the app on my phone to monitor the system. The installers were very humble, answered all my questions regarding panel placement, gauge of cabling used, number of panels per MPPT string, location of inverter etc. The next generation Growatt inverter is a work of art. It was actually feeding surplus power back to the grid with the ducted air conditioner turned on (6.6kw PV system). Still amazed. They have installed another 6.6kw system at my fathers house since.

Panel Purchased MSquare 330W
Purchase Price$2,850.00

Rish

Rishasked

I noticed that in your details you are not an approved clean energy council approved provider CEC certified. So why do you tell people you are and you are not a Approved Solar Retailer ASR More Green Energy?

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi

Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green EnergyMore Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.