More Green Energy

Pathetic customer service

This is the worst service I have experienced. Unprofessional and full of fake promises. We signed a contract in end of January and were to install in feb. One day before installation they informed there solar panels have not arrived from Sydney and stuck in transit. We decided to cancel and were promised money to be returned. Been over two months have been following up every week and they keep saying it will be transferred Friuday and has never happened. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone, stay away from them

Warranty Claim MadeNo

So Glad I chose More Green Energy.

Every question I had was answered confidently and accurately. The Panel installation was done professionally and with no mess left behind. Wrong invertor was installed but it was rectified immediately.

Panel Purchased Jinko JKM300M-60
System Size6.6 KW

The installation went smoothly and system is up running straightaway. We are very happy with the service and the product

The installation process went smoothly and we didn’t need to do anything. No problems at all and we are very happy with it. Neat installation and connection work from tradesmen

Dodgy dodgy dodgy

Poor installation. Wanted full payment when system wasn't even working. Problems with amount fed back to grid. Noticed positive reviews from employees not customers. No after sales service. Avoid like the plague

Warranty Claim MadeNo

More Green Energy exceeded my expectations.

On 18 March 2019 I began enquiries into the cost and installation of solar panels and inverter to my Mt Warrigal residence. After obtaining quotes from 4 different firms on 22 March, I decided on contracting with More Green Energy because of the assistance from and price negotiated with Janet Carter. The cost of installing the solar panels and inverter was decidedly cheaper than the other firms had quoted. She could not do enough for me in all my enquiries and her pleasant nature and helpfulness convinced me to go with More Green Energy.
On paying my 10% deposit I was informed their installers would be in contact to advise installation date which would be no later than six weeks. To my surprise I received a phone call to advise the installers would be attending at about 9.30am on 8 April, 2019.
Around 7.45am on 8 April, the 4 man team of installers attended. The team were born in Sierra Leone and delighted me and my wife with their pleasant nature and friendly service. They exampled to us the Multiculturalism of our Australian populace is a wonderful attribute to our society. Apart from an unforeseen problem with one of the panels they were unable to complete the job that day but returned on 10 April, to complete the installation.
I am now awaiting the installation of the new meter by Energy Australia and am aware that this is not within the control of More Green Energy.

I have no hesitation in recommending More Green Energy to anyone who is considering the installation of Solar energy.

Panel Purchased 6.6kw Risen 315w Monocrystalline x 20 panels

No bills again. Yay

Thanks to Abby for staying in contact, she checked with us many times to makes sure we were happy with the service
We purchased a 6.6Kw/H solar panel system attached to a 5Kw/H inverter this has covered all our usage and we have made some money on both bills since it was installed.
I had many quotes, More Green Energy were very competitive.
I have recommended More Green Energy to my friends who have asked about the system.

Panel Purchased Solax inverter and canadian panels
Purchase Price $3,747.00

Prompt customer service

I had placed an order with More Green Energy and they were right on it. They gave me the best comparable price and beat my expectations on all fronts. Abby was my sales agent and she made sure I was given quality treatment. Over that they installed my system in less than 10 days after ordering!

Highly recommended.

Panel Purchased Jinko 315W Cheetah
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,700.00

Good initial service, poor follow up on install, good installation

Initial quotes were good with detailed conversations and competitive pricing. Once the deposit was paid, 4-6weeks was the agreed install. 15Jan to 05Apr does not equal that timeline.
Otherwise, install and follow up setup was very good. If you’re not in a rush - would recommend for sure.

Panel Purchased Riesen
Purchase Price $4,300.00

Still Waiting 22 weeks from signing contract

OMG, steer clear of this company, I signed the contract on the 24th Oct 2018, advised by sales 4-6 weeks install, then excuse of rain in Sydney delaying product shipment to Melb? then advised guaranteed install before Xmas.

Then more excuses on failure to provide install date. I delayed my holidays in Jan as I was promised again install by end of Jan 19 with a reduction in cost of $100. for the delay. Many phone calls later with [name removed] finally got an install date of Jan 29th GUARRANTEED! Arranged a day off work, called [name removed] on the Friday before, advised it was going ahead " the installer will ring you over the weekend for time. Guess what no call all weekend, waited all day 29th Jan no call from installer or sales. Rang [name removed] late in the day, he gave me the installers mobile number. He advised me that the installation manager did not have my address booked for that day or that week, He did not know anything about it. What makes it worse work asked me to come in and I had to refuse because it was GUARANTEED install, lost $300 in wages for the day.

Finally got an installer to come out on 4th Feb, he had no panels or equipment with him, he walked around, talked on his phone and took plenty of pictures and said needs more than one day of electrical work, stated he would contact the installation manager and call me the next day.... Guess what still waiting.

Tried to get the contract cancelled and my deposit back, they would not have a bar of it, lodged a complaint with my credit card company & will with Energy Ombudsman NSW to try and get a resolution.

Finally had another installer attend mid march, he advised me that I needed tilt brackets and more electrical. Signed new contract on 13th March (silly me) with extra payment of $500.

Low and behold I now have some electrical done, the inverter installed, but more excuses of them unable to source the tilt panels, even though the current installer had ordered them ready for pick up and install on Thursday 28th March, after he contact someone at More Green Energy thay advised him they were too expensive!!

Who do you believe? I know who I do.

PS. I rang More Green Energy today at around 4pm and asked to speak to a manager, I was advised he is in a meeting and would return my call within half an hour...... Guess what over an hour later and STILL WAITING.

Will I see the $100 discount offered or the $300 I lost in wages, maybe the CEO [name removed] will do the right thing.

All I can say is that the price was good and that all that was. Don't sign a contract unless they quote an installation date or get a clause put in that the contract will be null and void when they fail to deliver.

Only god knows what the after installation support will be like.

I will make another review after complete install is done.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service with high quality products

Was going to purchase from another company when I found More Green Energy on Product Reviews with great reviews. spoke to Austin Parker and he was very helpful, he was able to supply high-quality panels and inverter at a great price. I did not buy the cheapest solar system they had to offer, I purchase a high-quality more efficient system. (6.62kw system using 21 x RSM120-6-315M 315w and a Fronius inverter.) Installation was done in about 4 weeks after placing my deposit and after sale support with Austin Parker from More Green Energy was great, he even helped me with the paperwork for the installation for the smartmeter. Most companies can sell you a solar system but if you want a high-quality/efficient solar system these guys are the one to see.

Panel Purchased RSM120-6-315M 315w
System Size6.62 KW
Purchase Price $4,000.00

Askash Tailor

Hi there Review, Guys More green Energy, were great setting up WIFI to my Fronius PRIMO inventor
great prompt, on the ball will shop AGAIN. go hard More green energy.

Excellent service

Got installation little delayed due to stock issues and weather but my sales representative Eva Smith was in touch and kept me informed. On the day of installation the system was installed in just couple of hours and also installers explained the functioning very clearly. I would recommend More Green energy to everyone as I have received excellent communication from Eva Smith and the installation was smooth with clean work.

Very efficient and professional

I signed up on the Monday afternoon because it was the best value deal I could find. Two days later and all the panels were installed and fully commissioned within a week! I had read some reviews that were critical about time delays so I was completely surprised by the speed and efficiency of the Moore Green Energy team. Very happy with 12 year warranty on panels and 10 year warranty on inverter. Thanks Mohit for great communication!

Panel Purchased Risen 275W
Purchase Price $2,750.00

Six months later and still not completed !!

I am warning anyone thinking of getting solar panels to stay clear of this company.
My experience with them is the worst experience I have ever had with any company.
Nearly six months ago (28/9/2018) I agreed to a contract for 24 JA solar panels. I waited patiently for installation but after hearing nothing for months I started to keep contacting them. Then they told me they couldn’t obtain JA panels and asked if I would accept Talesun instead.
Would you believe that I had to wait until 4/2/2019 for installation!!
But worse than that is that the installer completely mucked up the paperwork and as of today 16/3/2019 the paperwork has still not been done properly and keeps being rejected by my energy supplier!!
If ever the paperwork gets properly done and accepted at my energy supplier I will have at least another 3 weeks to wait until they adjust my meter box.

Panel Purchased Talesun
System Size6.6 KW

Very helpful and courteous staff

I'm very happy with my solar system installed by more green energy. Nathan has been very helpful from start to finish. A hiccup at the beggining of installation was quickly resolved, and I found all involved with the process from start to finish very courteous and helpful.
Thankyou all for your work

Panel Purchased Fronuis
System Size5 KW

well done

was pleased with the service Austin did go the extra mile it is good to see a representative that lesson to the customer need no pressure will be recommended to friend the installer were neat and tidy and very helpful you have a got a good people representing you

Panel Purchased solar max
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $3,600.00

Great Value for Money

Highly Professional on Installation and Prompt response every time on documentation.
Great Service from Austin and Michael (Installation Team). I will definitely recommend More Green Energy to friends and family for Solar Installations.

Good Value, Good Service

From the sales process to the installation process, everything has been smooth and communicated clearly.
The sales rep (Jack Smith) has been providing me with regular updates and clearing up any queries I had. He explained the product and the install process well and gave me the confidence that they will do a good job. The install team was swift and cleaned up nicely after the install.

Thanks Jack. :)

Panel Purchased Jinko

Highly Recommended

Prompt communications and all round great service from Alex and his team throughout the entire process. From quoting to installation to post installation. All queries dealt with satisfactorily. Highly Recommended.

Panel Purchased Zhongli Talesun Solar Co Ltd TP660M
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $3,349.00

Got very good service with best price

It was all easy and done faster than i thought. Ash helped me with all needs. He was professional and always easily contactable. Always responsive. Installation guys were really good. I would definitely recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi there Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ? Thanks
I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panelsI also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?
Hello Sushi, Thank you for your question. Please find detailed response of your questions below: MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts. Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels. Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you. Thank you. Kind Regards, More Green Energy Team

Similar listings