Quick installation

Installers were professional, friendly and quick. They kindly explained how the whole system works and Jack, the consultant, contacted our energy supplier to finalise the process. Highly recommend MoreGreen Energy.

Subhash

SubhashSydney, NSW

Job well done

It was very easy sales consultant Jack was excellent ,the installation of 21 panels were completed with in one day after a week of initial consultation ,installation team was great and and now we enjoy the full benefit of the panels which is above 30 kW per day on full sunny days

Tom

TomPerth, WA

Make sure More Green Energy register your solar

Panel Purchased Canadian
System Size6.6 KW

Excellent service. Very honest supplier. Reasonable price. Thank you Joseph. I recommend this company.

Easy and quick, as described. Great to deal with. Great communication. Very professional. I recommend this company to all my family and friends. Fair price. Thank you very much Joseph.

Arjun

Arjun

SKIP THIS COMPANY --- LOTS OK FAKE PROMISE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Panel Purchased JINKO 315 MONO PERC
System Size5 KW

Savo

SavoSydney, NSW

Company is so dodgey. My name listed as lucky draw and they can't even install at my property

I have been trying to get in contact with this company for my deposit for months now and just went on their website to see I am listed as a "Winner" in their lucky draw LOL. I just want to clarify, I did not win anything nor did they install the Solar Panels at my property AND has taken my deposit money. I have also made a complaint to NSW Fair Trading regarding their poor practice. This company has poor practice.

I recommend those to research before going with this company.

You get what you pay for.

Solar system

Great to deal with, they explained all my questions and gave me options, very good deals they had and i was very happy with purchase, they took care of everything from start to finish.

Great to deal with.

Installation was quick. Great product. Sales team were excellent. Minor hiccup on installation but the team were able to come to a resolution quickly. Very professional. Will recommend them highly.

Nannup Caravan Park

Nannup Caravan ParkSouth West, WA

Job well done!

Jack was in touch regularly throughout the whole process and addressed our questions and concerns as needed. The installation was done quickly and efficiently by a team of tradesman who listened to what we wanted and did exactly what was asked. They left the site clean and tidy. Thank you to all involved with "More Green Energy" we are looking forward to much smaller electricity bills. We would highly recommend the company to anyone looking at doing the same. Julie & Wayne "Nannup Caravan Park"

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Illegal practice. Does not return deposit. Sent complaint to NSW Fair Trading.

Panel installation is a joke it has been months and still no Solar Panels installed. After More Green has agreed to return the deposit because they cannot provide the service, they pretend to return the deposit by beating around the bush to confirm account details and then go silent.

For those who are in a similar situation as I am, the link is below to lodge a complaint to NSW Fair Trading.

Name: MORE GREEN ENERGY PTY. LTD.
ACN: 607 340 312
ABN: 39 607 340 312

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Be aware of More Green Energy - You will regret!

Jenny T.

Jenny T.Sydney, NSW

Worst company I have experienced. Recommend to stay clear

More Green Energy are so unorganised they did not come not once, not twice but didnt come at all! I wanted my refund and now they are not responding. This company is managed by unprofessionals which give the solar industry a bad reputation.

More Green E.More Green Energy

No1 service. Saving a lot on electricity, Also deal with amandeep his guidance and recommendations are very strong.

These people are easy to deal with and there guidelines also help you alot to save your money on bills. Try to deal with aman as he is perfect to speak to for anything related.

Purchase Price $2,200.00

Daniel G.

Daniel G.Central West, NSW

Stay away

More Green Energy is the single most painful company I have ever delt with communication is great untill you make a deposit then they won't set a date you can't even get the supervisor to answer calls emails or texts do yourself a favor and stay away

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $5,700.00
Nate

Nate

NEVER give these people your contact details

Nothing but continual SPAM from moregreenenergy.
once they have your email, you'll be getting marketing rubbish for years to come & they will not unsubscribe you.
steer clear & dont engage with this company.

Selliah Kanagaratnam

Selliah KanagaratnamNorthern Region, NSW

EXCELLENT SERVICE

RE. KEN KAPSON
I have consulted with Ken regarding my sola power he gave me all the information I needed and advice
me how to go about it. I trusted him and followed his instructions got the work done.
The installation team did a very good job.
I believe all this went well because of Ken as such I give all the credit to Ken Kapson further I will be
recommend your company to my friends.
I did not have any issues with the company, it was a little late I have no problem with that.

Purchase Price $2,800.00

Cong

CongSydney, NSW

Company is a Scam

After reviewing all the negative reviews for More Green Energy, it seems they cannot commit to a job on the agreed appointment date. I had paid my deposit and waited on the day to get the installation done at my property and they did not arrive. At least a phone call on the day to say they cannot make it or for whatever reason it may be. I have been going back and forth to organise another time and to no surprise they did not deliver. I asked for my refund as this company is so unreliable. To make matters even worse, the company does not respond to my emails or phone calls so I can get my refund. I have made a complaint to NSW Fair Trading.

Recommend to stay away.

Purchase Price $4,200.00

AgnwS

AgnwS

Very good service

Panel Purchased Rec twin peak panel and Fronius inverter

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Poor customer service. Amazed how this company is still operating

Purchase Price $9,000.00

poor servhce

Be aware: no regard for your privacy. They will not make contact or return your calls. Will take your deposit and not provide the product or install in a timely manner.

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Sushi

Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.