More Green Energy

Jimmy L.

Jimmy L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I feel like being scammed

Installation

Would recommend to family and friends

Had a hassle free installation. We upgraded to a SMA inverter that has a very informative app.
Good advise from sale manager Jack and service support from Ravi and Monty. All Good.

Panel Purchased Risen
System Size4.8 KW
Purchase Price $3,400.00
Umesh N.

Umesh N.Sydney, NSW

It was a job well done.

It was a hassle free installation and we did not face any troubles or delays during the installation. Overall I think the process was simple and it was easier . Happy with the job

graeme b.

graeme b.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great!

4 hrs install, meter turned off for a minimum of time, installed without delay.
Professional job done by professional team with a minimum of fuss!
I cannot recommend them enough. A big cheer for Bhatt and his team.

Panel Purchased Risen panel, SMA inverter

Working as promised

Had the system installed just over 12 months ago and have had no issue's.
Great reduction in bills over summer but not so much during winter.
The consultant , Janet Carter, was quite helpful.
Installation and set up was quite painless.

Overall, I would recommend this company, and installing solar panels.

Panel Purchased Trina
System Size6.5 KW
Purchase Price $4,500.00

A professional organisation MORE GREEN ENERGY

I am just impressed by the works completed by More Green Energy. No issues so far. Price was the best within the industry. One of the best quality products installed.
I highly recommend Jack and his professional team if anyone is willing to install solar system.

Installation

Great price & poduct, but!

Very happy with the price, products we chose and most of the staff we dealt with. There just seems to be a communication issue between the sales and install teams that led to longer than expected delays before installation and then some further delays getting everything finalised. In the end we've got a system that is pumping out close to 5kwh on a regular basis and great daily outputs.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Panel Purchased Canadian 285w
System Size7.6 KW
Purchase Price $3,800.00

Easy Solar

We had a great sales person and also a great installer who did a professional job. Our 6.6 KW system is producing at a good rate. Happy with the overall service from the team at more green energy. Our sales person was Jack. Our installer was Mark.

Brett

BrettSydney, NSW

I would recommend More Green Energy

Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation team were great but no after sales service

System was installed July 2018.For memory we had no issues with company over price ,installation and hardware used, but useless when it came to setting up wi-fi connection, in fact we still do not have wi-fi conection.

Panel Purchased Jinko Jkm300m-60 300w
Purchase Price $4,000.00

Avra

AvraPerth, WA

Highly recommended

Reasonable pricing, very good service, product is working as per expectation. The service has been very good and recommended, special thanks to Nathan Jones for making the process smooth and efficient.

Norma

NormaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Recommend More Green Energy

More Green are very professional in their approach to doing business. We got a number of quotes and were put under pressure to sign up on the spot by other providers, and if we did the providers could give an on the spot discount. More Green , in particular Janet Carter was very informative and could answer all our questions and kept us up to date throughout the hole process. Happy to recommend More Green Energy to anybody considering putting solar on.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price $4,100.00

Kellie P.

Kellie P.Perth, WA

So glad I went with these guys! No regrets!

Panel Purchased Good we inverter

Smith

SmithPerth, WA

Stay away from this company. Whole bunch of dishonest people

The sale guy will give you all the promise before signing the contract. Once signing the contract and give your deposit, you will not hear from them despite phone call and emails. promising 2-3 week to install but after 3 months still can not give a firm date. Cancel the contract but still waiting for my deposit refund after 4 months. Bunch of dishonest people

Panel Purchased Fronius
System Size5.5 KW
Andrew Keene

Andrew KeeneIllawarra, NSW

Solar System Supply and Installation

The whole process from the enquiry to the final installation was entirly professional. The price was competative, the sales person was very helpful. the installation was carried out very quickly and the workmanship was very good. We have had no problems with the installation to date. I can highly recommend More Green Energy.

System Size7 KW
Purchase Price $5,300.00

Product and the quality of Communication was Great

The whole process was very smooth from the day one I spoke to Nathan,He has been very understanding and responsive to all my questions and doubts about the panels and inverter as I was doing my own research about the products.Pre installation and post installation documentation was provided with in a matter of 2 hours every time Solar Vic came up with new queries.Will definitely recommend to my friends

Panel Purchased LG
Purchase Price $0.00

Absolutely great - 100% recommend, we are very very happy

We spent time talking to a number of solar providers and settled on More Green Energy after a few conversations with Janet Carter. She was clear, knowledgeable, able to provide all the info I needed quickly. We had our own preferences on equipment suppliers and they worked around that to give us the solution we wanted. Price was great, install was ontime and efficient. System is working great. Just a great company to deal with.

Panel Purchased Trina

Pritesh

PriteshSydney, NSW

Quality workmanship and product!

Janet Carter, the customer service assistance was very helpful and well informed about the product and More Green was the most competitive on product and price. The workmanship was of good quality my solar system has been working great so far, no issues and I am getting the sort of average savings I was promised by Janet for the system I installed. I now have peace of mind from not having bill shock and I see this as an investment that will itself off in no time!

Panel Purchased Jinko
System Size5 KW

Excellent service!!

From the accurate quoting to the discounts and installation process everything was effortless!! Janet was a pleasure to talk to and her updates were spot on!
Happy to recommend them to my family & friends!

System Size10.4 KW

great price and service

I obtained quotes from 6 solar companies, and More Green Energy was number 1 for service and price.
I am a very happy customer and would suggest YOU try More Green Energy

Panel Purchased Risen
Purchase Price $2,799.00

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter ?

Phil
Phil

I did not purchase Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel. I purchased Risen RSM120-6-315M 315w panels

Jeff
Jeff

I also did not purchase that system, if you want to compare quotes you should ring another company. I'm still waiting for my system to be fully installed....23 weeks and counting.

Charles
Charles

I used a Fronius Primo inverter - its faulty, works only 2 days a week since it was installed 6 months ago, and MGE are refusing to come back and fix it. Go elsewhere

Sushi

Sushiasked

What are the main difference between MONO- CRYSTALLINE and POLLY CRYSTALLINE solar panels that your company provide?

More Green Energy
More Green E.More Green Energy

Hello Sushi,

Thank you for your question.

Please find detailed response of your questions below:

MonoCrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “MonoCrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, MonoCrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.

Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than MonoCrystalline panels.

Let us know if you have any more doubts and we would be more than happy to clear them for you.

Thank you.