NBN (See All)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by More

Pros

Easy to set up
Good speeds

About More Telecom

More Telecom is an internet service provider that offers both nbn and mobile plans, as well as business-grade Ethernet and phone solutions. The company is Australian-owned, with a head office in South Melbourne.

More’s nbn plans

Starting from $66 a month, More’s nbn plans let you bring your own modem or buy a Google Nest Wifi system, which has multiple options to suit different sized homes. You can expect typical speeds of up to 205Mbps with More.

More’s mobile plans

More offers sim-only 1 to 100gb mobile plans starting from $10 a month. You’ll be using parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G mobile network when you sign up to More mobile. All plans don’t have contracts and let you enjoy unlimited call and text within Australia.

Points of praise:

• They also said that it was quick and easy to set up, and that the online portal was also simple and intuitive to use.
  • Reviewers appreciated the good speeds they had while using More.

What reviewers were split on:

• Most negative reviews (1 or 2 stars) were from users who felt let down by More’s unresponsive or unempathetic customer service. However, there were also a number of reviewers who found that More’s customer service was excellent, citing the patience and availability of the support team for their positive review.
Compare all 6 More
Standard Monthly Price $77.00$99.00$119.00$66.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps92Mbps205Mbps25Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps25 Mbps10 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps250 Mbps25 Mbps
Compare all 6 More

• Adequate Speeds Yes (109) · No (17)

Jeremy I.
Jeremy I.Franklin 2913, ACT

Better service then big name companies

I have had the best customer service I’ve ever experienced regarding internet, the team were not only knowledgeable but helpful and kind towards me when an issue came up and we quick to fix without me even needed to state how important it was to have this fixed as internet is essential for my job. I hope the people that assisted me get commended of the amazing customer service they provided, thankyou!

Jennie
JennieHunter Region, NSW

Better than expected

Customer service is the best I have had after trying other providers. Any problem or questions were answered promptly. Price with my Commbank account is almost half of previous providers. Would definitely recommend.

Fergo
FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

No refunds

Do not buy from these guys, I asked for a refund for my modem which I wasted $200 on and they refused to refund me. Once I have to pay I am going back to Telstra.
If I had known their refund policy before I purchased the modem I would have tried to connect to my current modem first.
Also they sent the modem before I could even cancel my order. I asked if I could use my Telstra modem and right after I got an email saying it’s on its way.

Technical Service

Needed Tech help with new More Internet provider. Fast service provided for technical
NBN support, thanks Abby

Wonderful Service

Originally contacted Robert P (Ops Mgr) back in January 2022 who advised that no NBN available till late June in our area. End of June Robert rings and advises that the tower is now functioning and we can proceed if we want. Great service from start to finish. We were up and running with 10 days. I was able to contact Robert with a few questions and he was very happy to assist. Service has been running well since start up and so much faster and more reliable than our old service.

Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Customer Service could be a lot better.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
denice p.
denice p.

Good product and tech support

“Jessie” from their tech support helped us to connect our BYO modem over the NBN. Steps provided works like a charm - We are now enjoying our new internet connection!

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
John P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service to troubleshoot my connection

New connection troubleshooting was dealt with ease and professionalism by Richard.....More nbn 5* all the way.
Very impressed with product and service.
Speed is also amazing after I did the speed check and as promised....
Highly recommended
John

More NBN has been great

We got More NBN as part of a promo and they have great service, fast connection and customer service.

Outstanding tech support!

Spoke to RC “Richard” he was patient, incredibly knowledgeable, well spoke and assisted me in getting my BYO modem to connect.

Craig Warne
Craig WarneMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

So far I'm impressed!

Was tired of my old crap Origin Broadband connection being unreliable and bills not being emailed out to be paid so dumped them! More has been faultless to date and I've finally been able to update my PCs OS when I couldn't via Origin Broadband for years... Setting up the new More connection was easy and fast whilst talking with tech support giving confirmation of configuration steps I was completing.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
OzzVizz
OzzVizz

Horrible experience so far...

I subscribed to more NBN, moving away from TPG (I am feeling I am Ian idiot) as they are offering free NBN for CommBank Home customers for 3 years. The website claims activation in 1-3 days. False claim. Subscribed on 26 July. 4 business days and they can't activate it. All equipment is in place.

Now they give me appointment 9 days away for technician to come and investigate. What a terrible experience to start with.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Support R.MoreSend a private message

Hi OzzVizz, we are sorry to read of your connection issues, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thank you, More Escalations Team.

YesFar North Queensland, QLD

This service top rate.. no issues..

Very reliable. Why I have to write 10 words is not sensible.

jjdalbusco
jjdalbuscoSydney

The worst service provider ever

Support R.MoreSend a private message

Hi, sorry for the recent experience you have had, we have reached out via a DM to assist you. Thank you, More.

Johnny Kang
Johnny KangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Churned from MATE to MORE

I have been having network speed issue with MATE and as soon as I churned to MORE, all network issue are gone instantly. Ping back to normal, less (or no) packet loss, evening speed is excellent with MORE.

The churn transition was smooth - and all were done via online. I specifically indicated that to use the UNI-D port 1 for MORE, and indeed it is connected to that port without issue.

Thank you for the smooth process, MORE. Keep up the good work.