4.3

• Adequate Speeds Yes (85%) · No (15%)

Answered straight away when a lot of bigger companies I couldn't even talk to a person. Hannah has been very helpful on 2 occasions now. It was so simple when other companies were making it so complex. We have a unique situation where we have 2 dwellings on one property and More Telecom was the only company to quickly find a solution to our problem.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJuly 2020

Friendly and excellent service

Have found the mobile coverage to be excellent within our regional WA town of Broome. Service from MJ at the co has been very friendly, efficient and helpful. thank you!

Start DateAugust 2018
Allen

AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware More Telecom are selling 4G data as NBN broadband!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateNovember 2019
Adequate Speeds No

Vanessa M.

Vanessa M.

The worst company to dealt with. 16 years in business thought I would go with someone local. Worst decision.

Christmas time no internet & phone. My bills were always wrong. And so you rude and so much attitude considering it’s COVID19. No sympathy for closing my business. Arrogant as F

Start DateDecember 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Valdis

ValdisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Friendly

I switched my mobile from one of the big carriers to MORE. The emails and phone calls were useful, service friendly, and the service switched within an hour without issue. No hassles as expected!

Start DateMarch 2020
Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very happy with More Telecom

We are new but so far very happy with the speed of service with no issues
support were fabulous when setting up and the setting up was extremely seamless
so glad we chose More Telecom

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 2020

Bethk

BethkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Customer Service

It was a rocky start with the service however with great customer service and knowledge, they resolved the issue and now I have awesome fast and reliable wifi. My son can do his gaming at the same time I am streaming TV. We are both happy

Start DateJanuary 2020

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 3 teen children don't complain about poor internet speeds.

Awesome reliability, nothing but great reliable NBN, I didn't think NBN was necessary but my children don't complain that someone is using all the bandwidth anymore. So happy. Hannah was amazing, very friendly and best customer service, thanks for helping with getting my friends connected. Your a legend Hannah.

Start DateOctober 2019
Disgruntled customer

Disgruntled customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service, had to ring up every month to correct my bill since I have signed up.

Signed up with the South Melbourne service and shifted over because they claim they were "Local" and can offer businesses support near by. However, on my first day, my business's phone was down for more than 4 hours, I rang support and there was nothing they can do despite the promise of no down time as it is during business hours. With billing, every month since I have been with them, I have had to ring up and have a conversation about the amount. Just spoke with their manager today and was treated very abruptly and told me if I wanted to move on, then they can't stop me. Not at all what I signed up.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled

Don CSydney, NSW

The best of the best!!...

Well what more can i say......
1. Customer experience 10/10
2. Technical support 10/10
3. Connection and setup experience 10/10 (signed up on a Thursday, NBN lead install on Tuesday......problem on HFC street tap found at the same time.......another NBN technician came on Wednesday to replace tap.....and got connected 2 hours after the replacement. Now that’s efficiency .
4. Internet speed 10/10. (very consistent)

Well done More Telecom

Big shout out to John from sales and Jess from tech support!!!....the dynamic duo!!

Will recommend More telecom to my family and friends once they’re able to connect to NBN.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateJune 2019
Bruce W

Bruce WSydney, NSW

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tony Sommers

Tony SommersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Contract Type6-month contract
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Matt.R

Matt.RMelbourne

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Hargrave

HargraveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Our business has used More Telecom since 2017 and recently we have moved all our business mobile phones over to them. Hannah has helped us through the whole process always friendly and willing to assist. Service has been terrific and the savings fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2017
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Hargrave, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateNovember 2018
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Customer support

MJ was very helpful. Provided us with all the information for our new sim cards Love the fact you can contact More Telecom and the call is answered very quickly. Recently joined with MT.

Start DateMarch 2019
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Ker, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review.

Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateDecember 2017
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Great customer service

Great help and customer service especially from one of the customer service helpers Hannah who helped us resolve and fixed our issue.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review.

JJJJJJJ

JJJJJJJBallarat Central

Rude customer service

BAD SERVICE. Customer representative extremely unpleasant to talk to and impatient(raised his voice and cut me off). Big disappointment :(

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Support R.More Telecom

Sorry to read your review JJJJJ. This is certainly not usual feedback of our team. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can check what has happened.

Great Support!

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Support R.More Telecom

Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

JoJo

JoJoasked

NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)

Hello, the reviews were a few months ago, was wondering if the speeds and service have been maintained?
Also, it's noted that the reviews were incentive-driven, so are these actual customers?

Don C

Yes the speeds are fast as always, even up to know. And i am a proud customer.

Thanks Don!

Bradley G.asked

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall:

Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things?

I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco??

Bradley.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Bradley G.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Craig E
Craig E

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Raku

Rakuasked

More Telecom

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Damien S
Damien S

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Support R.More Telecom

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and More Telecom representatives