More Telecom

Great customer service

Great help and customer service especially from one of the customer service helpers Hannah who helped us resolve and fixed our issue.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review.

Rude customer service

BAD SERVICE. Customer representative extremely unpleasant to talk to and impatient(raised his voice and cut me off). Big disappointment :(

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Sorry to read your review JJJJJ. This is certainly not usual feedback of our team. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can check what has happened.

Great Support!

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

Scam calling

The scamming and lies these people spew forth tell you the call center is in Melbourne when in fact they are located in the Phillipines.
Then fail to contact people when requested to do so.
Call you when your number is on the DNC register.

Connection TypeI don't know
Sorry to read your 1 star review - this is certainly not regular feedback. Our head office is in Melbourne and we have other team members based in other locations - including Manila, Philippines. One of our directors has been in touch and discussed your concerns.

Great Customer Service & Technical Support

It has always been pleasing to have Jen Canlas pick up the phone so quickly and respond to my queries. I used to think that More Telecom must work hard to have such a great customer service team. Then I spoke with Mike from the Tech Support team & Jessica in Melbourne & discovered they offered the same great service as well.
Well done. They listen, act & follow up.

Connection Type13584
Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Fast response and quick to deal with questions

I have only just signed up with More Telecom but they have been super easy to deal with and respond to any issues quickly. Hannah does great follow up and has been wonderful to deal with.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Ranger, thanks for the positive review!

Goes worse and worse day by day....

Our connection quality has been declining since we connected to Moretelecom.
Constant connection drops, speed declined from 65Mbps to 38Mbps. Moretelecom claims to provide business service, but it has never been as bad even when we used personal dialup. On a number of occasions I have tried to escalate the report the connection issues, but was given standard answers that NBN says it's all ok. They seem not being able to do anything themselves and claim that the connection is ok when I ring them.
I have now had the connection dropped on me twice while typing this message. Will be leaving with great regret and disappointment.

Great customer service, really helpful! 5/5

Great customer service, really helpful, reliable service and if anything happens to go wrong, they are quick to pick up the phone and help.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Leigh, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Extremely poor customer service

I signed up with aussie based// aussie support company. Then along comes more telecom to buy them out, haven't had internet in over a week, speaking to their reps no one cares, poor service, cant find a new isp quick enough! account number 21811

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Hi Craig, sorry to see your review. On review of your account NBN did have some issues transferring your service to More Telecom. This was of course out of yours and our control and we apologise for the delay encountered. Happy to see your service has been stable and working well since then.

We just love dealing with John

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

Relocation

How good it was to receive quality service. Thank you Jennalyn Canlas for the effort you put into making relocation trouble free.
I have been with Moretelecom and have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. Moving to a new suburb i was reluctant to change providers.
Thank you again.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Davud, thanks for the positive review and glad that everything went well with your relocation.

So easy to deal with! Never and issue.

NBN, Very fast set up, reliable connection,customer service is great!! Could not be happier with the services provided and have never had such service.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Mel, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Customer & Technical Service

NBN....hiccups at the start, but with the Technical Support, the transition went smoothly with their support and we have a reliable connection. Very few dropouts, only occurring due to other Services connecting NBN in the area. We are very pleased with the service to date with More Telecom along with the follow up calls from Jen and the Customer Service given by her is helpful and a big bonus, when you are running a business.
Thanks to Jen and the Team.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Thanks for the positive review and 5 stars Marg!

Excellent Service

NBN Service, no problem fast efficient service. No drop outs & reliable
Excellent customer service from Jen , thank you

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Hi Rebecca, thanks for the 5 stars!

Whow - this team really wants to work for me!

I am very happy with my transition. It seams too simple and cost effective to be true. I am pleased with the service to date and hope to stay with a strong dedicated team.
Thanks are due to all.

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent Service

NBN, could be more reliable and certainly faster, disappointing.
The customer service from Jenn has always been helpful & efficient right from the very start. She has been very patient with all my Questions, I would certainly recommend her and am very happy with More Telecom. She also does follow up calls which is a real bonus. Thanks Jenn

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Kay, thanks for the 5 star review!

More Telecom the only way to go!

Been with More Telecom for a number of years. Excellent with customer service. Offering Telstra 4G for mobile. Wanting input for improving service. Jen Canless-thank you.Very efficient. Can't fault More Telecom. We did have a small hiccup with transferring to NBN with our business but More Telecom were extremely helpful and the support was excellent til it was sorted.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Booboo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Terrible. No service. Drops out

They are the worst company . Conned us from the start. Bad service. Expensive. Dont get what they offer you. The internet and phones drop out all the time. We have complained but they just threaten to charge huge fees if we cancel. My business is suffering. No internet now for 3 weeks and no one cares. Stay away

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Sal, we have reached out several times via PM with no reply so we can establish your account number so we can properly investigate your feedback. We urge you to contact our support team for assistance - we're available 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Your feedback is certainly not representative of our usual customer experience.

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall: Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things? I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco?? Bradley.
Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?
More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Does it includes phone line and unlimited data?
No phone. Got sick of calls from marketers.

Mobile BroadbandADSLNBN 12 (Basic)NBN 50 (XL Speedboost)NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)
Service TypeMobile BroadbandADSLNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthly