More Telecom

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Great Service

Our business has used More Telecom since 2017 and recently we have moved all our business mobile phones over to them. Hannah has helped us through the whole process always friendly and willing to assist. Service has been terrific and the savings fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2017
Hi Hargrave, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Start DateNovember 2018
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Customer support

MJ was very helpful. Provided us with all the information for our new sim cards Love the fact you can contact More Telecom and the call is answered very quickly. Recently joined with MT.

Start DateMarch 2019
Hi Ker, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review.

Customer Support

I've been with MT for just over 2yrs now, 26 months in fact. The ride has been pretty smooth. Hannah signed me up originally and that all went well, thanks. I have only called in on a few occasions for speed related matters; e.g. trying out the faster speed or when the speed was slow for some reason. Sales told me to turn off the modem for 20 secs, so I did. Seems to be working fine now, der! Anyhow, I got two call backs, one within a minute, another about 15 mins from service dept to check on my speed progress, which is running well. So can't fault them. I'm not inclined to believe the bad reviews. In my experience over the past two years they have always, I mean 'always' followed up and sorted things out. From the sign up process and from day one of active NBN connectivity. Go figure, I ain't switching, too scared lol. Doesn't worry me HO is in Melbourne and the call centre is based in the Philippines. They're polite, focused, friendly and everything works fine.

Start DateDecember 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Great customer service

Great help and customer service especially from one of the customer service helpers Hannah who helped us resolve and fixed our issue.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review.

Rude customer service

BAD SERVICE. Customer representative extremely unpleasant to talk to and impatient(raised his voice and cut me off). Big disappointment :(

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Sorry to read your review JJJJJ. This is certainly not usual feedback of our team. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can check what has happened.

Great Support!

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

Scam calling

The scamming and lies these people spew forth tell you the call center is in Melbourne when in fact they are located in the Phillipines.
Then fail to contact people when requested to do so.
Call you when your number is on the DNC register.

Connection TypeI don't know
Sorry to read your 1 star review - this is certainly not regular feedback. Our head office is in Melbourne and we have other team members based in other locations - including Manila, Philippines. One of our directors has been in touch and discussed your concerns.

Great Customer Service & Technical Support

It has always been pleasing to have Jen Canlas pick up the phone so quickly and respond to my queries. I used to think that More Telecom must work hard to have such a great customer service team. Then I spoke with Mike from the Tech Support team & Jessica in Melbourne & discovered they offered the same great service as well.
Well done. They listen, act & follow up.

Connection Type13584
Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Fast response and quick to deal with questions

I have only just signed up with More Telecom but they have been super easy to deal with and respond to any issues quickly. Hannah does great follow up and has been wonderful to deal with.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Ranger, thanks for the positive review!

Goes worse and worse day by day....

Our connection quality has been declining since we connected to Moretelecom.
Constant connection drops, speed declined from 65Mbps to 38Mbps. Moretelecom claims to provide business service, but it has never been as bad even when we used personal dialup. On a number of occasions I have tried to escalate the report the connection issues, but was given standard answers that NBN says it's all ok. They seem not being able to do anything themselves and claim that the connection is ok when I ring them.
I have now had the connection dropped on me twice while typing this message. Will be leaving with great regret and disappointment.

Great customer service, really helpful! 5/5

Great customer service, really helpful, reliable service and if anything happens to go wrong, they are quick to pick up the phone and help.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Leigh, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Extremely poor customer service

I signed up with aussie based// aussie support company. Then along comes more telecom to buy them out, haven't had internet in over a week, speaking to their reps no one cares, poor service, cant find a new isp quick enough! account number 21811

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Hi Craig, sorry to see your review. On review of your account NBN did have some issues transferring your service to More Telecom. This was of course out of yours and our control and we apologise for the delay encountered. Happy to see your service has been stable and working well since then.

We just love dealing with John

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

Relocation

How good it was to receive quality service. Thank you Jennalyn Canlas for the effort you put into making relocation trouble free.
I have been with Moretelecom and have had nothing but 100% satisfaction. Moving to a new suburb i was reluctant to change providers.
Thank you again.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Davud, thanks for the positive review and glad that everything went well with your relocation.