Verifiedmore.com.au

J Holliss
  NBN

Excellent customer service

Hi,
I am not a person to usually leave a review. However, I am absolutely happy to spend the time to state how amazing the customer service was from Mickael Venturina at the support team. Mickael is not only very polite, friendly and patient, he is also extremely professional and knowledgeable. i would highly recommend him to others!
mickael.venturina@supportteam.com.au
Cristina Jess
Cristina JessSydney, NSW
  NBN 12/1

Telephone ☎️ support

Many was very patient, thank you so much for amazing SUPPORT
Sainath Y.
Sainath Y.
  NBN 250/25

MANNY was very patient and really helpful in providing the information I've asked for. Show details
peter t.
peter t.

Best Technical support

I’ve never come across a tech-support staff with such patience as Joriena. She was on the phone for one hour and 18 mins to help resolve my new nbn internet connection problem. Most would have gave up but after many repeated attempts with trouble shooting and calm manner she was willing to try different options to resolve the problem she eventually got the Internet connection fixed. What a great support. Show details
Balwinder and Patricia S
Balwinder and Patricia SNSW, 2203
  Fair Incentive NBN 50/20

Nice experience with More

Mari is a really nice lady, she solved my NBN 50/20 plan problem on the support. Show details
CJS
CJSVictoria

Internet

Japs helped me to restore my internet connection, very professional and good knowledge base
Freddie F.
Freddie F.
  Verified NBN 100/40

Excellent service

Jay from the tech support team was brilliant, patient and good-natured, helping me set up my BYO tech easily. The whole process with more has been wonderful to this point.

Connection is strong and fast. Show details

Vishnu Prasad
Vishnu PrasadSydney, NSW
  NBN 250/25

NBN service setup and promotion

Reliable and very good reception. NBN setup was smooth and easy. Packaging for NBN was very attractiv Show details
Wilson N.
Wilson N.

Satisfied

Had a lot of questions regarding my internet plan and it was all answered extremely well where they even did some calculations on my behalf. Awesome service and after the call with them I was left feeling satisfied. Thank you to the person that talked to me today hope they see it. Show details
Sne
SneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  NBN 50/20

Grateful for customer service and support

Recently I called up More customer support, and a friendly customer service officer named Manny helped me. He calmly listened to me and quickly resolved my concerns in a very confident and calm manner. All thanks to Manny. Show details
Elipsha S.
Elipsha S.

Awesome service!

I wanted to downgrade my mobile plan as I am on a higher usage than necessary plan with More Telecom at the moment. I was really greatful to Manny for his help processing it with precision and patience. Very good customer service from his end!
Phillip F.
Phillip F.Perth, WA2 posts

Professional Internet provider

I signed up with More Internet and found that the whole period of upgrading my internet they were informative also there price is very competitive Show details
MarkLand
MarkLandSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  NBN 100/40

Great experience

Just transitioned across from another provider. We now have FTTP and it is fantastic. More made the whole process easy and seamless. Couldn't be happier. Show details
Happy customer
Happy customer

Awesome tech support

Tech support I received from Allan was awesome! I specifically requested a feedback link to provide this review.

I connected with more internet after being fed up with my previous provider and took a byo modem option. Despite not being tech savvy, I chose this option because it was much cheaper and more provided numerous warnings that I'd be on my own if I didn't buy one of theirs (their ones came pre loaded with relevant settings etc).

Long story short, I stuffed up the set up buy called tech support and Allan was exceptional. Patient, understanding, waited for me to see the process through and ensured I tested the connection on other devices. My experience with him makes me believe I've made the right choice in switching providers! Show details

BJJ
BJJ2 posts

3 weeks and no internet... disappointing service

I organised for my internet to start on the 14th June. It's now near 3 weeks later, still no internet and several calls to be told "it's still in progress, it will be (YET) another 24hrs".
HFC is connected, modem is ready and here I am wasting my money for a service I am not even receiving, having to purchase additional phone data when I am paying for an internet that appears to never be connected.
Disappointing service, and pissed that I am getting charged for internet I am yet to even receive!
More   DM

Hi BJJ, we are sorry to read of your above issues, we have sent you a private message to assist you further. Thanks More

richard7843 · NBN

I want to subscribe to more internet, can I use my Telstra gen 2 modem?

More   DM

Hi Richard7873, please see our list of BYO modems to see if yours is compatible or not. external link

richard7843

appreciate quick reply. I see it is on your list so can sign up

Kahhua C.
Kahhua C. · NBN

Why is the 100/20 plan pricing so much higher as compared to other providers? I’m currently on it but couldn’t justify why I need to pay extra?

More   DM

Hi Kahhua C, thanks for your questions, we wish to discuss this with you and have reached out via private message to get your account number. Thanks!

Kenneth Goodhew
Kenneth Goodhew · NBN 250/25 (Superfast)

when i order 250/25 fttp upgrade will my original fttn service with my current provider continue until the More service is active?

More   DM

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your question, yes it will remain active. Once your upgrade is complete with us, please ensure your FTTN connection is disconnected with your previous ISP too. Thanks, Team More!

About More Telecom

More Telecom is an internet service provider that offers both nbn and mobile plans, as well as business-grade Ethernet and phone solutions. The company is Australian-owned, with a head office in South Melbourne.

More’s nbn plans

Starting from $66 a month, More’s nbn plans let you bring your own modem or buy a Google Nest Wifi system, which has multiple options to suit different sized homes. You can expect typical speeds of up to 205Mbps with More.

More’s mobile plans

More offers sim-only 1 to 100gb mobile plans starting from $10 a month. You’ll be using parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G mobile network when you sign up to More mobile. All plans don’t have contracts and let you enjoy unlimited call and text within Australia.

Points of praise:

• They also said that it was quick and easy to set up, and that the online portal was also simple and intuitive to use.
  • Reviewers appreciated the good speeds they had while using More.

What reviewers were split on:

• Most negative reviews (1 or 2 stars) were from users who felt let down by More’s unresponsive or unempathetic customer service. However, there were also a number of reviewers who found that More’s customer service was excellent, citing the patience and availability of the support team for their positive review.
Compare all More NBN listings
Standard Monthly Price $88$94$72$115
Typical Evening Download Speed 50Mbps100Mbps25Mbps200Mbps
Typical Evening Upload Speed17Mbps17Mbps8.5Mbps21Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps10 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps250 Mbps
Contract TypeMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-inMonthly / No Lock-in
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Packages AvailableBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and StandaloneBundle, Business and Standalone
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN