Don CSydney, NSW

The best of the best!!...

Well what more can i say......
1. Customer experience 10/10
2. Technical support 10/10
3. Connection and setup experience 10/10 (signed up on a Thursday, NBN lead install on Tuesday......problem on HFC street tap found at the same time.......another NBN technician came on Wednesday to replace tap.....and got connected 2 hours after the replacement. Now that’s efficiency .
4. Internet speed 10/10. (very consistent)

Well done More Telecom

Big shout out to John from sales and Jess from tech support!!!....the dynamic duo!!

Will recommend More telecom to my family and friends once they’re able to connect to NBN.

Start DateJune 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Bruce W

Bruce WSydney, NSW

Connecting was quick and efficient

More Telecom got our business connected weeks earlier than Telstra could offer. The connection process was smooth and everything worked first time. Download and upload speeds are as quick as promised.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bruce, thanks for the 5 stars!

Tony Sommers

Tony SommersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic ,Wish more companies treat you this well

Transferred after Mynetfone on sold us to Southern phone. Noticed the difference straight away. Went looking for someone new and saw the reviews here so thought I would give them ago. Hanna was very helpful and went through all the information to sign up. I signed up to the 100XXL even though they tried to talk me out of it ( I get about 55 max on my connection) I just wanted the most service I can get. Has been fantastic, rock solid which is what I wanted. When we transferred I didn't have the new details so rang support and 5 minutes later we where humming.

Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Tony, glad to read your review. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Matt.R

Matt.RMelbourne

Great NBN & Amazing Customer Service

More Telecom are the best Telco I have ever dealt with. All the way through the ordering process and installation the staff were friendly, helpful & skillful. I had to reschedule a few time (building access issues) and they were so easy to deal with. I never waited more then 20 secs to talk to a person, who was able to fix my issue immediately, no call queues or hold times. More Telecom shielded me from any NBN issues, best service ever.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and the 5 stars.

Hargrave

HargraveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Our business has used More Telecom since 2017 and recently we have moved all our business mobile phones over to them. Hannah has helped us through the whole process always friendly and willing to assist. Service has been terrific and the savings fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2017
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Hargrave, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Can't go wrong with More Telecom!

Great service from More Telecom. Easy and very quick to communicate with. Hanna has been very helpful with finding the right package for our business and personal needs. Lots of savings and benefits with More Telecom. Recommended.
Charlie from Manoosh Pizzeria. www.manoosh.com.au

Start DateNovember 2018
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Charlie, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review!

Customer support

MJ was very helpful. Provided us with all the information for our new sim cards Love the fact you can contact More Telecom and the call is answered very quickly. Recently joined with MT.

Start DateMarch 2019
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Ker, thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive review.

Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Support

Start DateDecember 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Len, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Great customer service

Great help and customer service especially from one of the customer service helpers Hannah who helped us resolve and fixed our issue.

Connection TypeI don't know
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Nat, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review.

JJJJJJJ

JJJJJJJBallarat Central

Rude customer service

BAD SERVICE. Customer representative extremely unpleasant to talk to and impatient(raised his voice and cut me off). Big disappointment :(

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Support R.More Telecom

Sorry to read your review JJJJJ. This is certainly not usual feedback of our team. We've reached out via PM for your account number so we can check what has happened.

Great Support!

Sel was great, Emailed Saturday sorted the issue over on a Sunday! Recommend this provider, they won’t leave you high and dry, when you need them most.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Support R.More Telecom

Thanks for the 5 stars Nats!

Director

DirectorBrisbane

Scam calling

The scamming and lies these people spew forth tell you the call center is in Melbourne when in fact they are located in the Phillipines.
Then fail to contact people when requested to do so.
Call you when your number is on the DNC register.

Connection TypeI don't know

Stephen S

Stephen SMt Gambier

Great Customer Service & Technical Support

It has always been pleasing to have Jen Canlas pick up the phone so quickly and respond to my queries. I used to think that More Telecom must work hard to have such a great customer service team. Then I spoke with Mike from the Tech Support team & Jessica in Melbourne & discovered they offered the same great service as well.
Well done. They listen, act & follow up.

Connection Type13584
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Ranger

RangerPenrith

• NBN

Fast response and quick to deal with questions

I have only just signed up with More Telecom but they have been super easy to deal with and respond to any issues quickly. Hannah does great follow up and has been wonderful to deal with.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Ranger, thanks for the positive review!

ssn

ssnAU

• NBN

Goes worse and worse day by day....

Our connection quality has been declining since we connected to Moretelecom.
Constant connection drops, speed declined from 65Mbps to 38Mbps. Moretelecom claims to provide business service, but it has never been as bad even when we used personal dialup. On a number of occasions I have tried to escalate the report the connection issues, but was given standard answers that NBN says it's all ok. They seem not being able to do anything themselves and claim that the connection is ok when I ring them.
I have now had the connection dropped on me twice while typing this message. Will be leaving with great regret and disappointment.

Leigh J

Leigh JCairns Bay

Great customer service, really helpful! 5/5

Great customer service, really helpful, reliable service and if anything happens to go wrong, they are quick to pick up the phone and help.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Leigh, thanks for the positive review and 5 stars!

Extremely poor customer service

I signed up with aussie based// aussie support company. Then along comes more telecom to buy them out, haven't had internet in over a week, speaking to their reps no one cares, poor service, cant find a new isp quick enough! account number 21811

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Teddy E

Teddy EIpswich

We just love dealing with John

We are so lucky to have John help us with our new mobile service, he is very kind & calm, nothing is to much trouble, we were with our previous service for about 33 years & we hope to stay with More Telecom for the next 33 years - once we received our sim cards the service was all hooked up the same day, thanks John

Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Teddy - thanks for those kind words and positive review! We look forward to the next 33 years!

Selwyn Morales a credit to your organisation

Selwyn was so calm and helpful with great patience - he resolved our problem and I enjoyed the experience of getting our problem fixed with him .

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Support R.More Telecom

Hi Phil, thanks for the 5 stars!

Odin

OdinMosco

Perfect Customer & Technical Service

Honest and Easy 2 communicate with , they will do there very best 2 provide Flawless NBN speeds and Service.
and the best part is NO TELSTRA MUSIC !!!! , < o memories

-Klangkarussell -

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Odin, thanks for the 5 stars!

JoJo

JoJoasked

Hello, the reviews were a few months ago, was wondering if the speeds and service have been maintained?
Also, it's noted that the reviews were incentive-driven, so are these actual customers?

Don C

Yes the speeds are fast as always, even up to know. And i am a proud customer.

Thanks Don!

Bradley G.asked

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall:

Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things?

I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco??

Bradley.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Bradley G.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Craig E
Craig E

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Raku

Rakuasked

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Damien S
Damien S

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Support R.More Telecom

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and More Telecom representatives