Mortein Naturgard Automatic Indoor Insect Control System

1.8

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another useless product.

This sounded great in the ads, and for the first can, it worked perfectly. However, subsequent refills do not work - and we cannot fathom why! Sprays for the first hour or so, then nothing. Wasting batteries as well as product cans.
The idea of the product is sound, but the refill side does not work as advertised. Makes one wonder if it's meant for single use only, as it certainly does not work for subsequent uses.

Purchased at Woolworths for A$16.00.

good when working!!

we have had to replace auto sprayer as often as the batteries?? it does the job when it is working we have 2 of them same problem,it seems like the motor gives up working.

Purchased in January 2020.

G010101

G010101South East Queensland, QLD

Useless product.

Like another reviewer (Tahlia J), I discovered more insects after using this product. I had 3 canisters in a small apartment spraying simultaneously, 1 right beside my pantry where the infestation was. Not one corpse to be seen over the following days. A waste of $16.00.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Mortein Naturgard Automatic Indoor Insect Control System compares to other Pest Control Products

Tahlia J.

Tahlia J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Useless

Find this product pretty useless. It seems we have more, not less insects since starting using it. Weird that it’s 98% eucalyptus but doesn’t smell like it. Won’t be buying it again. Don’t waste your money

Purchased in February 2020.

Infested Area Kitchen
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Effective on flies, useless for mozzies

Purchased in September 2019.

scipio

scipioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Health safety concern

Spray location at main entrance of 1 bedroom unit. After 2 nights with the spray , my lips stated cracking; my partner had a nose bleed for first time ever; cat shed more than her usual amount of fur. While it keeps the bugs away, I have serious concerns about its health impact. A big NO NO for me

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$15.00.

Great when it works.

Great when it works. However 3 dispensers we have stopped working - the red lever doesn't depress the nozzle any more. I expected that the mechanism would last longer than a few months! It was used for a couple of months last summer and now nothing! Just when we need it. Would like a refund.

Purchased in January 2019.

Pet OwnerNo

Don't buy Morntein...Buy coles similar item works better & only $10 (Including 1 can)

Mortein red lever did not depress at all. Not even once. Tried Coles & it worked really well & had a immediate effect. My cat had no problems with the spray (Which i was worried about). I had a very bad infestation of fruit flies & Coles product fixed it up in 24 hours. Also coles is only $10 including 1 can.

Dont buy mortein

Purchased in October 2019 for A$30.00.

Matthew M

Matthew MCentral Queensland, QLD

Not clever enough

It seems I’m sensitive to the spray. The spray definitely takes out all the bugs. It’s like taking a sledgehammer to put a nail in a wall for hanging a picture. Why does it spray so often? Why is there no adjustment? Why do I have to keep putting new cans in it? I just want to turn it down a bit so that it doesn’t bother me with bad chemical tastes and still gets rid of the bugs. I’ll have to make some modifications to the dispenser.

Pest Control Products

Worse product on the market!!

Spend lots of money on buying new dispensers and all of them dont work! Dont buy any Mortein products!! Waste of money and time.

Worked great for a while

The automatic spray unit worked great on sandflies in a small holiday house for a summer, with a short spray every little while. A pair of AA batteries lasted for about 2 cans over the summer being used every couple od weeks for 2-3 days. However this summer it only worked for an hour or so before the spray unit drive mechanism died (yes, I checked the batteries & spray can), and it just wont operate the spray can any more.
Ive gone back to the mosquito coils till I can find something better.

Hopeless

Red nozzle doesn’t depress I get one shot then nothing. Batteries that came with it were flat. What a waste of money. I’m going back to using a flytrap. This is hugely disappointing after all the hype.

New dispensers are uselesd

Have used these before but the latest batch if dispensers just don't work or work for just s short time. All eight purchased never have, or no longer work. Lucky to last a can. Great idea poorly executed. Back to using cooped.

Big no

Its bad for you, makes you feel sick. Can be fatal to animals, my cats been acting crazy the last few days since i put the spray on. Throwing straight in the bin.

great product

put it high up in the kitchen because of flies and it kills all flies that enter that area also cockroaches have appeared on the floor dead that I never knew I had so seems to be working great!

Want2bhappy

Happy with the spray, it cleared my house from insects especially spiders and flies which are the most troblesome. Lots of deceased flies post invading my home.
Not happy with dispenser. Stop working after some time. Changed upto 4 units and all with the same problem. The red lever does not fuction properly and stopped spraying of insectcide.
No way to get refund as there is no product guarantee for the dispenser.

This is rubbish and the support from the company is appalling

We have had these systems in our home for around 1`2 months with no issue. The last one we had had a faulty valve which leaked onto our cabinet causing a bad stain. I have been contacting bloody Mortein for around four months about this but they are obviously not interested. The have asked me to send photos, which I have, then asked for more photos, which I sent but, like many companies, they are not prepared to do anything. Better off buying generic brand as the quality control has obviously gone the same was as their customer support - somewhere in Mumbai.

Flys and mozzies and no cockroaches

Perfect no flys no cockroaches the best thing ever I can not live without this product
Keeps all insects under control over spring and summer
No need to see any living insects anymore

Waste of money

The dispenser certainly doesn't produce a spray that appears effective. I like others have bought and changed canisters, batteries and dispensers but to no avail so just may have to resort back to the old fashioned way of doing things unless Mortein can fix the issue.

Made me sick

I have Fibromyalgia. 1st Evening I tried it, huge anxiety attack and and flare up of fibromyalgia symptoms e.g inflammation, pain, tiredness. Did not realize at that time it was the product. I had it turned of during the night and did not turn it back on until 3 evenings later. The same thing happened. It appears that the 2% what is not natural can cause these symptoms. Disappointing. Maybe a good idea to mention that on the can.