Physical store, Online store

3.9

sandari
sandariHunter Region, NSW

Mouldy ugg slippers/boots

After 1 month my son found mould on inner sole. Took back. Staff pulled out inner sole. Mould gone right through. Left with them. Now told his fault & all I can do is buy new inner soles to put in. Explained that I did not wear socks, put wet feet in after a shower and hard to have sweaty feet during a cold July while sitting down inside my home during lockdown.... didnt ask for replacement, only wanted to know why this happened, but would have tried 2nd pair if offered. Wont buy again. Never had this problem with cheaper slippers.

THE BEST!!!

Amazing service by Tony! Couldn’t go far enough to get my order right! The quality of his boots are second to none!

AnneMMSydney

Love my Ugg boots

So pleased today with the delivery of my Ugg boots only 3 days after my ordered was placed. Best of all they are a perfect fit. I was worried about getting a good fit as a I need a wide fitting at the front. Thanks to the helpful advice the lovely young staff member gave me over the phone I ordered the Ugg boot for the roomy fit. It’s firm, cosy and perfect for the winter. Highly recommended.

Stephen S.
Stephen S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Treated me like dirt

This was second pair bought online. I can only wear the boot when I am resting and use them to comfort legs which were crushed in an accident. The boot collapsed and falls to one side putting pressure on my leg. That was within a week of buying it. I asked them to replace it and they wrote me emails about my treatment of the boot, about the boot not meant to used as a support and refused. I paid a fortune for this rubbish and now dont have anything to use to look after my foot. The end has been I had to wear shoes causing ulcers when I needed soft protection.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Mortels Sheepskin Factory compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Maggs
MaggsHunter Region, NSW

Just love our Mortels Boots

Another visit to Mortels today this time at the Warner’s Bay Store
Again service was perfect and another pair of zipper ugg boots came home with us
Just a perfect place to shop for Quality items
Even our Border Collie loves his Coat

Peta
PetaHunter Region, NSW

Ordered online and my order was ready the next morning and was helped in store when I thought I needed to change sizes. The product was described to me and expectations I left satisfied that it was all explained well

AnnM
AnnMHunter Region, NSW

Great Uggs and Seat Covers

Great service and quality products. I purchased my first Mortels sheepskin car seat covers 27 years ago. Just purchased yet another set of sheepskin car seat covers yesterday for our new car. These covers last for years. You can’t beat the quality and comfort and they are also fully fitted by the wonderful staff while you wait. Also left the Thornton store with another pair of Ugg Boots. These boots are so warm, comfortable and long wearing. Our whole family shops here. Thank you Mortels for providing such a great service.

Ugg Boots

I bought ugg boots for my whole family. Everybody absolutely loves them. They are very comfy and great colours. Fantastic and friendly service, Good location with parking. Would highly recommend Mortels.

May as well buy cheap imports

No idea what the soles are made of, but after about a year they both just disintegrated. Not split or cracked. Literally broke into tiny pieces as cheap unstable plastic does. Buying local does not necessarily buying quality.

Barbara M.Mortels Sheepskin Factory

Sorry to hear this has been your experience. The soles have a 2 year warranty so if only a year old please return them for a replacement.

Great products

Best slippers i have had. last forever so comfy and great custom service in store inly slippers i will buy now.

Charly
Charly

Not buying again

These were my first pair of expensive slippers that I treated myself to after years of cheapies. Thought I would get a few winters out of them at least. Not the case. For some reason there was a join in the sheepskin right where my big toe was. Didn't take long for my toe to work its way through! Such a crappy design fault! Other slipper didn't have this issue. They were very comfy up until that point. I sewed it back together but shortly after the soles came away from the base. They were only worn inside, I'm not one for traipsing around the shops in my slippers! Not recommended. Maybe I just got a dodgy slipper.... if you do buy this brand feel for a join near the toe first!

Rose
RoseNsw

On my second pair and love them

I love my mortel uggs. Had a pair for about 4 years and wore them every day. Finally replaced them and love my new pair just as much.

ChoppyBear
ChoppyBearFletcher

Happy to sell you faulty products, not happy to repair, definitely won't replace.

Very impressed with Mortels at Warners Bay

I bought a pair of uggs for myself and my wife about a year ago from mortels, after having bought from other brands over the years, none have even come close to the quality and price that these guys offer! the main thing i can say is, i bought Uggs from an AUSSIE, face to face and their service was fantastic, they know what they are talking about and they actually give about their product and their customers. not like the other guys i had bought off online or in the city (who i later found out were faux sheepskin and Chinese made and spent $200 for)

New seat covers

Wow a great local company to have dealt with. we tried the local car after market seat cover company with no success as there products were expensive and not pure wool we then went to Mortals of Thornton very professional service lovely people to deal with top quality product they even fitted them. .Would recommend these guys to everyone.
Trevor and Sue