Outstanding service!

The service we received from Greg was outstanding. He was always prompt in giving us updates and was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the great feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to helping you organise your construction loan to build your family home. Best Regards Greg.

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Thanks again, Marc and Selena!

Hi Marc and Selena, many thanks for your help again with the purchase of our second home! Your advice is always communicated clearly and concisely, with information/documentation always delivered promptly combined with a thorough walkthrough. You always answer our questions with professionalism and friendliness, even when when we bombarded you with multiple scenarios in the early transitional planning stages! Many thanks again, we wouldn't be where we are today without your help! Cheers!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Neelan! Selena and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Marc

Yoav O.

Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

Goldie

GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and Selena were fantastic. Highly communicative, professional and timely in their advice and service. I would highly commend Marc Barlow to anyone needing a broker. Thanks for the excellent work team - you made my home purchase a breeze!

Thanks Sophie! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Unparalleled expertise and care

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Margaret! It was a pleasure working with you again, thanks for leaving such kind feedback, Selena and I hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc

Hanah

HanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and team are always friendly and helpful. They answer all of our questions quickly and make the process so easy. They have helped us buy our first home and then refinance a few years later. Highly recommended.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hanah! It was a pleasure working with you and Shannon again! Cheers! Marc

Muddassir

MuddassirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look nowhere else! Awesome service by Kristen Kennedy

Im Super impressed with Kirsten’s service! She is knowledgable, understands her clients goals and kept appropriate communication to get everything completed on time with minimal work required from my side. I approached her after being quite unsatisfied with a previous broker and she quickly read Where i was in the process and moved swiftly from there on to completion. Love her work!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you for the fantastic review Muddassir, it was a pleasure to be a part of your first home buying journey! Best Regards, Kristen

F Morris

F MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic mortgage broker

We're so impressed. My partner and I have finally purchased our first home and there is no way we could have done it without the expert assistance and support of the spectacular Kristen Kennedy. We are the kind of people who are easily put off by paperwork and processes, but she kept us on track and engaged from beginning to end, not just under normal circumstances either; in the middle of a pandemic. Kristen is knowledgeable, professional, realistic, encouraging and just downright excellent. We'll be back when its time to refinance and I'd recommend Kristen, and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers to anyone.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Fabian. Working with you both and being part of your first home buying adventure was such fun! Thanks for making me a part of it. Best Regards, Kristen

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Craig, Thank you, it was great working with you. I'm happy that we achieved a great result. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Asha1

Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Great result

Greg helped us get a great result in a complex and challenging set of circumstances. He took the time to understand our situation and was right there with us throughout the process. Recommend highly.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi David, thank you for your review. I thoroughly enjoyed assisting you to get a great result with the challenges that we faced. I hope you guys enjoy the new home and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang

AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Great experience

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive, due to my broker, Maurizio. From the beginning, Maurizio was always informative, patient and took the time to educate me on my options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress free as possible and was available to answer any questions.
Overall Maurizio has been great to work with and I would not hesitate to continue working with him in the future.

Thanks Van, it was pleasure to work with you. Best Regards, Maurizio