Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

4.9
Marcus
MarcusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't recommend highly enough.

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Return customer and still very happy with service

Great! Maurizio was friendly, explained things in a way that it was easy for us to understand, offered multiple options, and wasn't phased when we changed our minds multiple times and had to restructure elements of our refinance to suit. The team is easily contactable, and kept us constantly in the loop of the progress of our submission. This is the second time we've used Maurizio and we will absolutely be in contact in the future for all our financial needs.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jillian, Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure again. Happy new year!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Shlomo
ShlomoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mortgage Broker

Ben (& Katrina) was great to deal with. He provided us with a thorough review of our options and got the best deal for our situation making the whole mortgage process simple and easy.

Thanks Bro - Enjoy the new digs! Regards, Ben

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was excellent. Both Ben and Katrina were very helpful and responded to our questions in a timely fashion. Ben took the time to fully understand our situation and find the right product for us - which in the end saved us thousands of dollars. Would highly recommend!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Lisa - I loved working with you and I'm glad we could make it an enjoyable experience for you. Thanks for the great feedback! Regards, Ben

Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service

We’ve used Mortgage Broker Melbourne for several mortgages and the advice and service is always impeccable. Quick and considered responses to questions and they always make us feel looked after. We’ve recommended them to friends and family who agree!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Perfect help during a challenging market

Amazing experience

Maurizio and Kirsty did a fantastic job finding us the best loan and answering all of our questions. He was patient and efficient. Very happy and would highly recommend him to others.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to assisting again. Best Regards, Maurizio

Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Start now

Maurizio is extremely professional and have been very helpful with running thru the options available to us.

Maurizio and his team has been very responsive and always provide more information than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Germaine, it's a pleasure to be working with you. Always here to help. Regards, Maurizio Barba

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena