4.9

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Viince

ViinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Start to end, customer service at the forefront.

I can not thank MortgageBrokerMelbourne.net.au enough, and in particular the broker assign to me, Maurizio Barba.

From our first introductory phone meeting to the multiple video calls post, his ability to explain the refinance terms, and the patience he has shown was nothing but professional, and more than that, he truly understood my requirements and needs.

I truly felt that I was the only customer he was looking after when he was speaking to me.

Hands down I would recommend them.

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

SBS

SBS

Invaluable service

We had a great experience using Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would not hesitate to recommend this service. Greg introduced us to mortgage providers that we would not have identified ourselves, and in the process, saved us a lot of money. It was also very helpful to have someone guiding you through every step of the process. We had a very tight settlement timeframe of 30 days and could not have achieved this without Greg's input and assistance. His help was invaluable!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure assisting you both with your house purchase and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Saved me money and did the heavy lifting for me!

Greg gave me full confidence in working through both refinancing as well as a land and construction loan, the latter something I was very unfamiliar with at the outset.
He was also very diligent in relation to communication, ensuring I was kept up to date as each item moved through the relevant processes.
Most importantly, he got me a great deal, and ensured my concerns and questions were listened to and resolved.

Thanks Jo, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Greg

Kristen is amazing!

We feel so grateful that we came in contact with Kristen Kennedy to guide us through the purchase of our first home. She really took the time to understand our needs and find the best deal for us. Her honesty and advice was second to none! We feel like we couldn’t have been in better hands with such a smooth sailing process and now happily live in our home that we purchased. Thank you Kristen and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind review Hannah, working with you both was an absolute pleasure and I am glad I got to be part of your first home buying journey. Congratulations again on your new home! Best Regards, Kristen Kennedy

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Nathan S

Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Nate! Working with you was a real pleasure. I can't wait to see your new home once the construction has been completed. Best Regards, Kristen

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi

Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

CJW

CJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

We had an excellent experience with Maurizio of Mortgage Broker Melbourne - he was always helpful, available to answer our questions and went above and beyond to provide an excellent service which resulted in a successful loan approval application and purchase of our first home!

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Rachel L

Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

Great outcome and guidance at every step!

Marc and Selena were extremely helpful in providing their guidance and advice through our recent refinance and purchase process. They took a lot of the guesswork out of the steps and ensured we achieved our desired outcome. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Nick! Best Regards, Marc and Selena.

Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Experience

It was the best broker experience we could have asked for. Particularly, navigating all these many documents in a pandemic environment, would have been very stressful. Maurizio was courteous, always responsive, no request is too much for him. He managed all our paperwork, and progress payments seamlessly. Got us the best possible rate at that time, and in general, there were no unpleasant surprises. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. You would be in very good hands, with Maurizio. Thank You for all that you have done for us !

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Sri, Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Best Regards, Maurizio.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service over many years, highly recommend using Marc and his team.

Marc and his team have gone above and beyond securing our home loan under difficult circumstances, having their expertise and advice to navigate multiple banks and loans made it possible for us to purchase our future home. I would recommend their services to anyone buying any type of property or even just refinancing their existing loan.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Broker just fell short of calling me a liar

AAFox

AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Outstanding service!

The service we received from Greg was outstanding. He was always prompt in giving us updates and was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the great feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to helping you organise your construction loan to build your family home. Best Regards Greg.