Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic! Maurizio conducted himself in a professional manner and instilled confidence, achieving a great outcome.

Very satisfied with with customer service. Kept me informed at all times during the process. Very satisfied with the rate achieved on the new loan which was far lower than my previous bank loan.

Asha1

Asha1Melb

Don't bother with any others!

Great, from initial contact right through until the end was fantastic.
Customer service was outstanding and made us feel prioritized to achieve the ultimate goal - A suitable home loan!
With a limited time frame Greg was awesome to work with and very professional. Highly Recommended.

Loan used forSecond Home

Great result

Greg helped us get a great result in a complex and challenging set of circumstances. He took the time to understand our situation and was right there with us throughout the process. Recommend highly.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi David, thank you for your review. I thoroughly enjoyed assisting you to get a great result with the challenges that we faced. I hope you guys enjoy the new home and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Julian P.

Julian P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I was looking for a good service and I found a superb service with Greg. The communication is excellent and he is very helpful and proactive with everything he does. Recommended 120%.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Julian, I'm glad I could provide the level of service that you were looking for. It has been my pleasure assisting you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Greg.

Muthu

MuthuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service superstars

Ben is a real superstar. Unbelievable service. The best mortgage broker I meet in this world. His skills are amazing. The way the process was handled is amazing. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to working together with you in future! Best Regards Ben

Suzie

SuzieVictoria

Highly recommended

I couldn’t have purchased my first home without Maurizio’s expertise and extensive knowledge of banks and financial products. He was absolutely amazing, professional and very helpful in working out the best loan for my property. As first home buyer, Maurizio was informative and very patient in explaining what was needed to be done at each step. I would highly recommend Maurizio from Mortgage Brokers Melbourne and will not hesitate to use their services again in the future!

Hi Suzie.
Thanks, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Regards, Maurizio Barba

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Proactive and competent mortgage broker.

Extremely easy and professional service. Worked with Greg Cook to purchase first home - he made the process smooth, painless and importantly was proactive throughout each stage. Would highly recommend their service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hannah, it was my pleasure to assist you buying your first home! Best Regards, Greg

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Simple, convenient and very professional service. The overall process from was taken from complexity to simplicity. Ben and his team were excellent and communicated promptly throughout the entire process. A free service which would simply be crazy to miss out on!

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Many thanks - it was a pleasure working with you, Best Regards, Ben

Azarang

AzarangMelbourne

Refinancing home loan

They helped us to refinance our home loan after 6 years and can't be happier. The process, communication and result was flawless. They arranged our home loan at first place and that was a reason we used them again.

Thanks Aza, always a pleasure working with you! Cheers! Marc

Great experience

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive, due to my broker, Maurizio. From the beginning, Maurizio was always informative, patient and took the time to educate me on my options as a first home buyer. Throughout any hurdles encountered, he was willing to take on the challenge making my experience as stress free as possible and was available to answer any questions.
Overall Maurizio has been great to work with and I would not hesitate to continue working with him in the future.

Thanks Van, it was pleasure to work with you. Best Regards, Maurizio

Knowledgeable, friendly and supportive

Kristen was fantastic. As a first-time home buyer, she made sure I understood every part of the process and was happy to spend time answering questions and talking me through all of my options. It was certainly not a straightforward purchase, with various hurdles and setbacks along the way, but Kristen was on top of everything immediately and was very supportive. Based on my experience I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to other buyers.

Trent

TrentSouthwest, VIC

Incredible service, genuine care

From the first phone call to collecting the keys for our new house, our experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was incredible. Edward and his team consistently went above and beyond, acted with professionalism, good humour and genuine care, and got us a fantastic rate with a lender we respect. We actually contacted Mortgage Broker Melbourne after having been terribly let down by another broker, who put our purchase at risk through negligence, and Edward understood our stress and our urgency, and not only got the job done but restored our faith in the industry. Have already recommended to a friend looking to refinance. Eleven out of ten.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Trent & Bek, you guys were great to work with and I appreciate your kind words. It was an exciting challenge to jump in late in your journey and get the loan settled without a hitch! Cheers, Ed

Steve B.

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

From the moment that my initial call was answered until my finance was completed, the service I received from Greg was outstanding. I could not recommend this company, especially Greg, highly enough. Constant contact through the entire process was made and all updates were explained in every detail. The whole process felt so warm and easy. Greg was so friendly, professional and did exactly as promised. He was on time with delivery of his promises also. Anyone thinking of a mortgage broker should look no further. Absolutely brilliant. Thanks so much for all of your help.

Loan used forHome Construction
Kim H.

Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker!

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker and someone you should definitely use and trust your finances with. We went to her with an impossible problem of being let down by a previous bank 18 days before settlement due to cladding. Not only was she able to deliver a new lender with a very similar low rate but she achieved turn around in 20 days from start to finish whilst wading through our very complex structures including trusts, companies and personal guarantees. We renovate and rent properties and normally deal with banks directly but I will never waste my time again and go straight to Kristen as she was EXCELLENT.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Kim. It was such a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Best Regards, Kristen

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Will G.

Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and experience

I was referred to Marc and Selena at Mortgage Broker Melbourne by a friend who had engaged them previously. My expectations were high based on her feedback, and I was not disappointed. As a first-time buyer, I relied on their guidance to navigate the process. Marc and Selena were supportive and patient and followed up with me regularly, both to ensure I was on track and to provide me with updates. Really excellent service and experience - thank you Marc and Selena!

Thanks Eva, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

Loan used forFirst Home

STOP LOOKING! YOU HIT JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!

this was my first jump into the real estate game on a solo mission and i hit jackpot with Marc and Selena, 2 wonderful people who made the entire process easy and stress free!!!! both always went above and beyond with checks and keeping everyone on the same page throughout the entire process! you dont need to look any further because the pro's are right here! I would recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to everyone! A huge THANK YOU to Marc and Selena! I am now a home owner!! Laura H

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Laura! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Selena and I are grateful that you took the time to leave us such kind feedback. Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc