Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

4.9
Josh
JoshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kristen was amazing and helped me get my own house with ease

Kristen was amazing. Going for a guarantor loan wasn't going to be the easiest but she made it a breeze and kept me in the loop throughout. Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping me get my own place, so very happy.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Josh. Working with you was such a pleasure. I hope you're enjoying your new home. Kind regards, Kristen

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great overall experience

I had a great experience with Ben and Katrina. Ben went the extra mile to secure the mortgage I wanted even when the lender put up some resistance due to cladding.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Nick - it was a pleasure working with you and getting you a great result! Regards, Ben

Great mortgage broker!

Ed Burke, my broker, was friendly, easy to work with and provided expert advice. Loans were arranged in a logical and timely manner and I was kept informed as to the progress of applications. I will use his services again.

Excellent service

We’ve used Mortgage Broker Melbourne for several mortgages and the advice and service is always impeccable. Quick and considered responses to questions and they always make us feel looked after. We’ve recommended them to friends and family who agree!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely positive experience. Could not have asked for an easier process. Maurizio and Kirsty were very personable and attentive through every step of the way. A sincere thankyou from your satisfied customers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Joel, Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. Just a phone call away if you need. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Perfect help during a challenging market

Amazing experience

Maurizio and Kirsty did a fantastic job finding us the best loan and answering all of our questions. He was patient and efficient. Very happy and would highly recommend him to others.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to assisting again. Best Regards, Maurizio

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Julie-Ann Dwyer
Julie-Ann DwyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Personalised, detailed and our unique circumstances were taken into account. Honest feedback and guidance was given by Maurizio which resulted in the best outcome possible- our new home with a great rate. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jules, Great result, we got there in the end. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

HomeBuyer01
HomeBuyer01Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greg was amazing to deal with and provided great support!

Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic to deal with. He provided amazing support for us and even had to cover for the lack of service and professionalism from the conveyancers involved. He went above and beyond to ensure our transaction was as smooth as possible. Would recommend him for sure. Thanks again for your service and support Greg.

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

Maurizio is extremely professional and have been very helpful with running thru the options available to us.

Maurizio and his team has been very responsive and always provide more information than what we can think of asking. Really appreciate the great help and attentiveness. Have made our life and decision so much easier!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Germaine, it's a pleasure to be working with you. Always here to help. Regards, Maurizio Barba

Unparalleled customer service

I have had an excellent experience with Marc and Selena. This is the second property I've purchased and they have patiently prepared several reports and loansheets over a period of 1.5 years. No ask is too much or too great. Once I had actually bought the settlement was very easy and I didn't really have to do anything. Thank you Marc and Selena.

Thanks Jon! Great working with you again, Cheers! Marc and Selena

Shaun C.
Shaun C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, communication and amazing value.

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Amy. Helping you both over the past 12 months has been such a delight. I hope you are really enjoying making your new home a space to really enjoy. Kind regards, Kristen Kennedy

Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Chrissie it was a pleasure working with both you and Phil. I hope you are enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio