4.9

Absolutely great service

Daniel R.

Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Nathan S

Nathan SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection! Absolutely flawless!

Syed Zuhaib Hassan Naqvi

Syed Zuhaib Hassan NaqviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service !

We found Maurizio through Mortgage broker Melbourne . He handled my case very professionally and was always there whenever I need any information or suggestion. I would highly recommend him to anyone and will definitely be in touch with him for any financing needs in future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Syed, it was a pleasure assisting you. I hope you are enjoying the new house. Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

CJW

CJWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!

We had an excellent experience with Maurizio of Mortgage Broker Melbourne - he was always helpful, available to answer our questions and went above and beyond to provide an excellent service which resulted in a successful loan approval application and purchase of our first home!

Loan TypeSplit

Very happy

Mark and Selena have again really helped us with our mortgages. The process was made very easy and their patience with my endless questions was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Loan used forRefinancing
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Anita, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback, great working with you again! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Rachel L

Rachel L

Fantastic client service - Greg is a legend!

Greg at Mortgage Broker Melbourne has been great to work with. He is very responsive, patient and explains our options well so we're able to make the best decision for our circumstances. I appreciate how quickly he turns things around and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we can meet tight deadlines. He's also quite personable and lovely to chat to. After an excellent experience working with Greg on financing our investment property, we were more than happy to enlist his help in refinancing our principal place of residence. I'd recommend Greg and Mortgage Broker Melbourne to anyone and will definitely reach out again if we need financing assistance.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Rachel, thank you for the great feedback. It was my absolute pleasure assisting you both with your first investment property purchase. I look forward to assisting you with your refinance and working with you both in the future. Best Regards Greg

Best mortgage broker in Melbourne

Edward and his team are so professional. He went above and beyond to help us with our property. He is so good natured and knowledgeable and even when something goes wrong he always has a solution. I thoroughly recommend Edward and his team to people. He is an excellent mortgage broker and highly ethical. I think it's super important to stress just how ethical and professional he is. Very happy with his services

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Many thanks Lara, was a pleasure working with you. We had a short settlement but we got it over the line! I look forward to working with you again. Cheers, Ed

Great outcome and guidance at every step!

Marc and Selena were extremely helpful in providing their guidance and advice through our recent refinance and purchase process. They took a lot of the guesswork out of the steps and ensured we achieved our desired outcome. Thank you!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback Nick! Best Regards, Marc and Selena.

Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Experience

It was the best broker experience we could have asked for. Particularly, navigating all these many documents in a pandemic environment, would have been very stressful. Maurizio was courteous, always responsive, no request is too much for him. He managed all our paperwork, and progress payments seamlessly. Got us the best possible rate at that time, and in general, there were no unpleasant surprises. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. You would be in very good hands, with Maurizio. Thank You for all that you have done for us !

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Sri, Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Best Regards, Maurizio.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service over many years, highly recommend using Marc and his team.

Marc and his team have gone above and beyond securing our home loan under difficult circumstances, having their expertise and advice to navigate multiple banks and loans made it possible for us to purchase our future home. I would recommend their services to anyone buying any type of property or even just refinancing their existing loan.

Loan used forSecond Home
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Broker just fell short of calling me a liar

AAFox

AAFoxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greg could give classes in customer service.

Greg made one of the most stressful human experiences an absolute breeze. As first home buyers we were learning on the fly, and it was tough to cut through a lot of the financial jargon to understand the loan that was right for us. Then we met Greg. Not only did he get us a fantastic loan, but he also helped us understand the home buying process. Greg could give classes on customer service - he's that good. He genuinely cares about the people he is helping find homes. Thank you Greg!

Outstanding service!

The service we received from Greg was outstanding. He was always prompt in giving us updates and was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the great feedback. It was my pleasure to assist you and I look forward to helping you organise your construction loan to build your family home. Best Regards Greg.

Outstanding service and streamlined process

My re-mortgage was handled by Greg. He kept me in the loop every step of the way. Responsive, professional, patient, friendly, attentive and courteous... Highly recommend Greg and the team!

Loan used forInvestment Property

Neelan

NeelanNorth Queensland, QLD

Thanks again, Marc and Selena!

Hi Marc and Selena, many thanks for your help again with the purchase of our second home! Your advice is always communicated clearly and concisely, with information/documentation always delivered promptly combined with a thorough walkthrough. You always answer our questions with professionalism and friendliness, even when when we bombarded you with multiple scenarios in the early transitional planning stages! Many thanks again, we wouldn't be where we are today without your help! Cheers!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Neelan! Selena and I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Marc

Yoav O.

Yoav O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going above and beyond

Couldn't be happier with the service we received From Marc and Selena.

Easy to communicate with, always helpful patient and friendly.

A very professional team that walked us through the entire process.

Highly recommended !

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Thanks Yoav, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc

Goldie

GoldieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service and professionalism

We engaged Mauritzio from Melbourne Mortgage Brokers after reading the online reviews. Maurizio obtained pre-approval for us through a simple and painless process. Due to circumstances beyond his control and an oversight of ours, new approval was required. The level of commitment, positivity, professionalism, support and tenacity shown by Maurizio was outstanding. We highly recommend Maurizio and Melbourne Mortgage Brokers and sincerely thank you all for your hard work. We wouldn’t have obtained our home without you.

Loan used forSecond Home
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Greer, Thank you, it's been a pleasure working with you both! Best Regards, Maurizio Barba

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Marc and Selena were fantastic. Highly communicative, professional and timely in their advice and service. I would highly commend Marc Barlow to anyone needing a broker. Thanks for the excellent work team - you made my home purchase a breeze!

Thanks Sophie! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Unparalleled expertise and care

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Margaret! It was a pleasure working with you again, thanks for leaving such kind feedback, Selena and I hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc