Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

4.9
Chrissie
Chrissie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Personable & professional advice, offers and assistance throughout.

Maurizio offered personable ànd professional advice, offers, and assistance throughout making our mortgage lending experience so easy.
We are very grateful and can highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Philip101
Philip101Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and advice from start to finish

Maurizio provided excellent service and advice from the initial consultation right through to the completion of settlement. All throughout the process he was always more than willing to provide advice, options and answers to all our questions. It is the first time we have used a broker to purchase a property and we would never contemplate not using a broker in the future.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Philip, thanks for the review. I hope you are both enjoying your new home. Best Regards, Maurizio

Simply great experience

Overall experience is very positive. Maurizio and his team keep me up to date on each progress. As a first home buyer Im not familiar in the world of mortagage, but Maurizio patiently explain and guide me through it professionally. Highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to gind a suitable mortgage.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Bernard, it was a pleasure to have assisted you. Enjoy your new home!! Best Regards, Maurizio

Lewis
LewisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

The team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne was fantastic with us. Very helpful throughout the whole process, quick to answer our questions, and a great outcome. Highly recommend it to anyone thinking of buying their first property!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind words Lewis! Best Regards, Ben.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!

Would highly recommend, Greg was always available was extremely supportive through the whole process. He provided us with detailed information on how to communicate with the banks. Was extremely happy with my experience!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Danielle, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to assist yourself and Matthew and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and supportive for a first home buyer

My experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne was exceptional. As a solo first home buyer the process is quite daunting, but Kristen was the consummate professional and respectful of my needs. She helped me find a product that was suitable and supported me through a 30 day settlement period with a minimum of stress. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Mortgage Broker Melbourne to prospective first home buyers.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the feedback Will, it is appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Excellent Advice and Service

Greg's advice on applying for finance was paramount to anything else. His suggestion to order a bank valuation before the finance application saved us from considerable delays, which otherwise would have resulted in us not settling on time. The loan options recommended by Greg were considerably better than anything that were seen online in my initial research, and saved us thousands of dollars in LMI. Very pleased with the service.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

We would highly recommend Marc and most definitely refer to my family and friends. The entire experience myself and my husband had in purchasing our new home was truly professional. Thank you for the great communication every step of the way and making a stressful situation stress free. Karen

Thanks Karen! We hope you enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Marc and Selena

Viince
ViinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Start to end, customer service at the forefront.

I can not thank MortgageBrokerMelbourne.net.au enough, and in particular the broker assign to me, Maurizio Barba.

From our first introductory phone meeting to the multiple video calls post, his ability to explain the refinance terms, and the patience he has shown was nothing but professional, and more than that, he truly understood my requirements and needs.

I truly felt that I was the only customer he was looking after when he was speaking to me.

Hands down I would recommend them.

Thanks Vince! Great working with you! Best Regards, Maurizio

Excellent refinance service

This is the second time Maurizio and his team have helped me with my mortgage. Both times the service has been excellent. This time it was a refinance. Maurizio made the process very straightforward and saved me a lot of money on my repayments. He walked me through all the paperwork step-by-step and kept me up to date throughout by phone and email. I highly recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Mat, it was a pleasure working with you! Regards, Maurizio

SBS
SBS

Invaluable service

We had a great experience using Greg from Mortgage Broker Melbourne and would not hesitate to recommend this service. Greg introduced us to mortgage providers that we would not have identified ourselves, and in the process, saved us a lot of money. It was also very helpful to have someone guiding you through every step of the process. We had a very tight settlement timeframe of 30 days and could not have achieved this without Greg's input and assistance. His help was invaluable!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure assisting you both with your house purchase and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards Greg

Saved me money and did the heavy lifting for me!

Greg gave me full confidence in working through both refinancing as well as a land and construction loan, the latter something I was very unfamiliar with at the outset.
He was also very diligent in relation to communication, ensuring I was kept up to date as each item moved through the relevant processes.
Most importantly, he got me a great deal, and ensured my concerns and questions were listened to and resolved.

Thanks Jo, for taking the time to leave such kind feedback! Best Regards, Greg

Kristen is amazing!

We feel so grateful that we came in contact with Kristen Kennedy to guide us through the purchase of our first home. She really took the time to understand our needs and find the best deal for us. Her honesty and advice was second to none! We feel like we couldn’t have been in better hands with such a smooth sailing process and now happily live in our home that we purchased. Thank you Kristen and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the kind review Hannah, working with you both was an absolute pleasure and I am glad I got to be part of your first home buying journey. Congratulations again on your new home! Best Regards, Kristen Kennedy

Absolutely great service

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Teri! Great working with you too! Best Regards, Greg.

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

Great service! highly reccomend

Greg was brilliant. Very responsive and helpful. Greg guided me through the loan application and made it easy to understand. Call mortgage broker and make sure you use Greg Crook. There are so many flaky brokers out there that will mess you around and let you down but Greg isn't one of them.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Very kind of you Daniel, to leave such great feedback! Best Regards, Greg.

Read more reviews - page 2