2Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Jade B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patrick H
Patrick H

Seamless experience

The experience has been absolutely fantastic with the assistance of both Edward and Stephanie I was able to purchase my first home in Victoria with ease. The information was transparent and informative which allowed me to make the best decisions for my circumstance. The approval process has been the fastest I have ever experienced as a home buyer, traditionally buying in NSW. I could not recommend them enough. Show details ·  1
Lewey W.
Lewey W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great! 10/10

Kristen and Gabe have been extremely helpful, upfront and responsive to all of our questions and problems. They were on hand even when on leave and have managed to guide us through a short 30 day settlement, offer congratulations on milestones and recommended an ace conveyancer. These two really are a smiling dynamic duo that you should utilise when looking at purchasing a home. Show reply
Santhosh K.
Santhosh K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

It was good. I initially had some trouble understanding the concepts but it improved over time. Greg was professional and supportive. Ingrid was prompt and you can expect the email response within few minutes which was really helpful Show reply
Meghan M.
Meghan M.3 posts

My experience with Mortgage Broker Melbourne

I cannot recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne highly enough! Buying a home on your own can be an extremely stressful experience, but Kristen was there for me every step of the way, even taking my calls at all odd hours of the week. Both she and Gabe made sure to keep me updated on how my home loan was proceeding, and what was required of me. I would definitely recommend them for all your mortgage needs. Show reply
John Michael A.
John Michael A.

Mortgage Refinance

Felt well looked-after by the team. Communication was top-notch and they were checking on us every step of the refinance process. Looking forward to our next mortgage review. Show details ·  1
Marie A
Marie A

Great broker!

Excellent service Ed Burke and Stephanie. Couldn't have done it without your expert and honest advice. Thanks for your help and support Show reply
Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great results from Mortgage Broker Melbourne

My husband and I were overjoyed with the results that our broker achieved for us, that we felt the urge to leave a review to encourage others to seek their assistance if they’re in the same boat as us! We have used Maurizio and Pat from Mortgage Broker Melbourne a couple of times now with awesome results. Maurizio and his team understood our needs and wishes and after advocating for us with the banks we got the interest rates and loan terms we were after. Such a relief. Show details ·  1
Kate d.
Kate d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dream team

For my first home purchase, I could not have wished of a better team to work with. Ed especially was super professional, patient, empathetic, and positive. Highly highly highly recommend for freelancers, full-timers, and everyone in between. Show details ·  1
Matt Felgate
Matt Felgate

Top tier mortgage brokers

This is the second time using mortgage broker Melbourne, both Maurizio and Pat made the whole process straight forward and were always available to answer questions. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for friendly and reliable brokers. Must also be noted that the team managed to organise a remortgage and approval for a new loan on a very short timeframe. Show details ·  1
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely brilliant!

Kristen & Gabe made this process so simple and easy for us! They were able to get us unconditional approval within 10 days of purchasing our property, so we never had any concerns about settlement during the entire process. Could not recommend Kristen Kennedy highly enough! Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Tomo
TomoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Outstanding professionalism

Working with Mortgage Broker Melbourne again to refinance our homeloan was a really easy process and couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism of Simon and Ingrid, (as well as Selana). They were always happy and quick to answer any questions we had during the process. They helped us secure a much better interest rate and deal for our home loan, moving from one bank to another. A+ in all aspects, and thanks again guys! Show details ·  1
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Fantastic mortgage brokers

Ben and Katrina were very helpful through every step of purchasing my first home. They were both very professional, patient and supportive through the process of organising the loan and everything went through seamlessly. Would highly recommend their services. Show details ·  1
Muhammad H.
Muhammad H.

Ed and April were absolutely brilliant!

The overall experience was excellent. The brokers I dealt with were Edward and his associate April. They both were on top of their game throughout this journey and made this process of securing the loan very smooth and seamless Show reply
JY M.
JY M.

Brilliant Service

Excellent. Timely. Professional. Friendly and great team. Greg and Ingrid were fantastic and helped with any questions or queries we had. Highly recommended. Show reply

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsin

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Alex
0430 308 813

Mortgage Broker Melbourne   DM

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claud

Hi there,

See all Mortgage Broker Melbourne questions

About Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Mortgage Broker Melbourne brings 20 years of experience to help those living in Melbourne and its surrounds find a competitive home loan. They offer the following types of loans:

• First Home Buyers: for those who are going through the loan process for the first time.
  • Property Investment: to help investor clients structure their lending.
  • Moving Home Mortgage: for those looking to sell and buy again.
  • Refinance: for those wanting to look at other financing options.

The company has software that simplifies the selection process and presents your best options in a clear way, so that you can focus more on finding the right property for you rather than stressing over a mortgage.

Morgage Broker Melbourne is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers loved how communicative the team at Mortgage Brokers Melbourne was. They said that they were easily contactable, kept them in the loop, and went the extra mile to ensure that everything was done to a high standard and on time.
  • They also reported that they were flexible, offering a range of options and being understanding when clients changed their minds or had to restructure elements of their loan or refinance.
  • Overall, reviewers found that using Mortgage Brokers Melbourne made the whole loan process easy.
CategoryHome Loans