Kim H.

Kim H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker!

Kristen Kennedy is a miracle worker and someone you should definitely use and trust your finances with. We went to her with an impossible problem of being let down by a previous bank 18 days before settlement due to cladding. Not only was she able to deliver a new lender with a very similar low rate but she achieved turn around in 20 days from start to finish whilst wading through our very complex structures including trusts, companies and personal guarantees. We renovate and rent properties and normally deal with banks directly but I will never waste my time again and go straight to Kristen as she was EXCELLENT.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Kim. It was such a pleasure working with you both and I look forward to continuing to do so in the future. Best Regards, Kristen

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT and SERVICE

This was my first time using a mortgage broker and I have to say the experience and ease of transitioning from a business loan to a home loan was made uncomplicated by Greg. I highly recommend him for the services Mortgage Broker Melbourne provide. He was thorough, personable and result focused, providing a better outcome than expected. Thank you Greg.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Debbie, it was my pleasure to assist you with your refinance and I'm glad the outcome exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and I look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Greg

Will G.

Will G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service

Our experience with Maurizio was smooth as we could've asked for. Plenty of information and generous answers given to help us get through our first home purchase. Very approachable, always had time to be contacted and worked hard for us throughout the process. Appreciate your time Morris. Cheers W&R

Fantastic customer service experience

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and patient throughout the entire property purchase experience. I very much appreciated her own personal thoughts and experiences along the way which showed she her thoughtfulness and understanding of her client's objectives. Thank you!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for the review Victor, it was a pleasure to be part of your first home buying experience. Best Regards, Kristen

Eva

EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and experience

I was referred to Marc and Selena at Mortgage Broker Melbourne by a friend who had engaged them previously. My expectations were high based on her feedback, and I was not disappointed. As a first-time buyer, I relied on their guidance to navigate the process. Marc and Selena were supportive and patient and followed up with me regularly, both to ensure I was on track and to provide me with updates. Really excellent service and experience - thank you Marc and Selena!

Thanks Eva, great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

Excellent service - highly recommended

My friend referred me to Maurizio. As a first time buyer I had very limited knowledge on how Real estate works in Australia. Maurizio provided an excellent service with due diligence from start to finish. Always fed me accurate information which helped to take well informed decision. Extremely transparent, open and on time. He helped me to connect to the best people / service I needed to settle my purchase. Thank you Maurizio!

Loan used forFirst Home

STOP LOOKING! YOU HIT JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!

this was my first jump into the real estate game on a solo mission and i hit jackpot with Marc and Selena, 2 wonderful people who made the entire process easy and stress free!!!! both always went above and beyond with checks and keeping everyone on the same page throughout the entire process! you dont need to look any further because the pro's are right here! I would recommend Mortgage Broker Melbourne to everyone! A huge THANK YOU to Marc and Selena! I am now a home owner!! Laura H

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Laura! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Selena and I are grateful that you took the time to leave us such kind feedback. Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc

Fantastic - highly recommended

Marc and Selena were great to deal with and made the process seamless and easy to understand for us when buying our first home. They were very responsive and provide a fantastic service. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for leaving us such great feedback Kirsten! Selena and I wish you and Ash all the best in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Would use again!

Very thorough, helpful and responsive. Highly recommended! Marc and Selena were both very good to deal with. They explained things well and were never pushy. I'd certainly use their services again.

Thanks Bianca! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

amrieta m.

amrieta m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything you need from your Mortgage Broker & More!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards, Tobe

Rhian J.

Rhian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and transparent mortgage broker

Marc and Selena provide an excellent service. They patiently answered all our questions over many months, gave us great advice and shared contacts of other people who could help us in the house-buying process. As first-time buyers it was especially reassuring to have them on call, and we are on a low interest rate. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Thanks Rhian! Great working with you too! Cheers! Marc and Selena

BPJ

BPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can Not Recommend Highly Enough - Genuine and Trust Worthy Brokers

A huge THANK YOU to both Marc & Selena from Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

They have been incredibly patient and understanding all the way from the very beginning and always quick to provide response to any questions asked.

Marc was very good at always explaining all loan/lender options and very patient in explaining why some were and weren't appropriate or applicable to our circumstances.

We cannot recommend them highly enough and are very appreciative for all their efforts!

Thank you both!

Ben + Claire

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Ben, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! Enjoy your new home! Cheers! Marc

Maurizio walked us through every step.

Maurizio was extremely helpful in securing our loan for us with a good interest rate and guiding us through the very labyrinthine approval process. So much so that we engaged his services for a second very complicated mortgage transfer and he delivered. We can't thank him enough and we will definitely be using his services again.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words. Enjoyed working with you both. Look forward to assisting you in the future. Best Regards, Maurizio.

The easiest purchase we have ever made!

My fiance I just purchased our first home with Marc and it was the smoothest experience we have ever had! Here we are thinking we would have to chase banks and have mountains of paperwork to go through, not with these guys! Couldn’t recommend them highly enough!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy a Happy New Year in your new home! Cheers! Marc

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dario was extremely helpful through out the process of buying a house for the first time.

Dario came to meet me at my workplace at the beginning of the process and talked me through everything.
He kept me up to date and gave me practical advice on both houses and contracts as well as negotiating the loan itself.
I would highly recommend Dario's services!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Find out how Mortgage Broker Melbourne compares to other Home Loans

They help guide us through the labyrinth of options to find the gold easier. Great to work with.

Easy. Effective advice. They break down whats needed, keep you in the loop, prompt you when required. The are transparent, professional and pleasant. Weve used the four times now and will again.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks Hugh! Good of you to take the time to leave us such nice feedback, great working with you again, cheers! Marc

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Home Buyers very happy!

Hi Maurizio, We moved into our new home on the weekend and we're just thrilled! We wanted to contact you to thank you for all your help long before this point. You've been professional, informative, but most of all very accessible. The process and what was required of us was explained clearly and not over complicated, and you were always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks for all your hard work in helping us reach this incredibly exciting milestone. We so appreciate your help. Take care, Jill, Scott, and Toby

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Hi Jill, Thanks, it was a pleasure to work with both of you. Enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Maurizio

Above and Beyond

Dario was extremely helpful with the whole loan process. I had some hiccups along the way, and Dario explored all my options and laid them out for me. His calm nature helped me to stay calm during the daunting process of loan approval before settlement. He also worked to a very short timetable and got me over the line very quickly. I'd highly recommend his service.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks William! You are very welcome, was a pleasure assisting you. Best Regards Dario

TroyQ

TroyQGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with MortgageBrokerMelbourne

I had a great experience using MortgageBrokerMelbourne. Ben and the team were very knowledgeable and gave me all the information I needed in an easily understood format and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others. The process with the mortgage went as easily as I could have hoped for and no doubt that had a lot to do with the assistance I was provided. Timeliness was excellent and I always felt very well supported throughout the process. Thanks!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Thanks for your kind words, Troy. It was a pleasure to assist! Best Regards, Ben

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Brokers in the Business

Grace & Dario service was outstanding. They worked night and day to ensure I received the best outcome and with success. Communication was outstanding, ensuring I knew what each step was and answered any questions I had. Best customer service I have experience. I knew I was in the best hands to get my loan and get the required outcome. They ensured I received the best rate and was not going to settle until I was happy.

I would recommend both to anyone, as I know they would take care of them completely. Thank you!

You are very welcome, enjoy your new home! Best Regards, Dario and Grace