Verifiedmortgagebrokersydney.com.au

Online Tools

W and C J
W and C JIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service and support

Thank you Michael and Wendy for the excellent service and support provided through a somewhat challenging loan application with delayed settlement. It’s very much appreciated and we would highly recommend your services to others. Show reply
Kata B.
Kata B.2 posts

Excellent service

Michael and the team provide great service and get the job done. Would use them again! Show reply
Madeline C
Madeline CSydney, NSW

Michael and Wendy have been fantastic in helping us organise our home loan. They have been very quick to turnaround with the various options and information about different banks and interest rates... and our loan approval was pretty much hassle free as they handled all the paperwork for us. Thank you again for all your help in organising the loan. Show reply
Stefano
Stefano

Far exceeds service and experience!!

Michael and Wendy have been really great in their efforts to assist us. They are very patient and helpful in answering all our questions and making sure we completely understand all details of the process. I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs financial assistance! Show reply
VKN
VKNSydney, NSW

Number 1 Mortgage Broker - No One Can Beat

Vanie and Kumaren
Number 1 Mortgage Broker - No One Can Beat
From the bottom of our heart a big thank you to Michael and Wendy. Michael and Wendy, you are the best and we will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone that’s looking for a mortgage broker. The best team on the planet. The best service provided. You both were very helpful in helping us with our Granny Flat loan application. Very professional, efficient, supportive very understanding and never too busy to assist us every step of the way. Without a doubt in your busy schedule, you always returned our calls and replied to our emails promptly. Show reply
Margaret and Gary
Margaret and GarySydney, NSW

First Class service

A big thank you to Michael and Wendy for your assistance in re financing our home loan. Your expertise was second to none and took all the pain out of the process Show details ·  1
Tara
Tara

Best mortgage broker in Sydney!

Michael and Wendy provided a 5 star service from start to finish. They are professional, courteous and supportive at every turn. They go above and beyond to ensure the buying process runs smoothly, providing a high level of customer service throughout. I would highly recommend Mortgage Broker Sydney to anyone looking to buy property. Call today! Show details ·  1
Dan C.
Dan C.

Great Professional Service and Support

Michael and Wendy have been a pleasure to deal with. They assisted us in our mortgage for our first home and were very helpful, informative and supportive throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Meredith
Meredith

Fantastic service again. We could not have secured the rate and managed the process ourselves and were very happy with the high level of support we received . Everything ran smoothly - thank you Show details ·  1
Richard Hudson
Richard Hudson

Very Professional and Helpful

I would thoroughly recommend Mortage Broker Sydney. Michael and Wendy were so professional and helpful in guiding us through the process and finding the most appropriate loan for us and being on the ball through the conveyancing process too. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Alex Powell
Alex Powell

Professional, patient, and flexible with the clients interest always in mind

The team were excellent with planning, and executing my first home loan. Michael and Wendy were very honest and informative throughout the whole process giving me the confidence and assistance I needed to buy my first investment property. I Highly recommend their service to anyone. Show reply
Sarah
Sarah

5 star service

I recently applied for my first home loan, I am so glad I was able to work with Michael and Wendy for this process - which can seem quite daunting at first! I was able to trust Michael and Wendy with giving me their honest opinions and best options, this made me feel so much more relaxed in the whole process! They were also willing to help out and take the extra time explaining things to me when I didn't understand. Highly recommend this team! Show details ·  1
Corina
Corinasunshine coast2 posts

Excellent service

Damien was able to guide me through the entire process from start to finish for buying my first home. He was quick to respond the enquiries and able to provide detailed information about my options as well as what I needed to look for in the home. I would definitely recommend him! Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Excellent service by Damien Zanin!

Damien provided a quick turnaround service for getting my pre approval. He provided professional assessments and reports and is very experienced in his field. I can't recommend him highly enough. If anyone is looking for a mortgage broker, I would refer them to see Damien.  Show reply
Patricia
Patricia

Amazing experience!

My husband & I were dealing directly with Michael for our home loan. Not only did he make the process seamless & easy to understand, he was also available to answer any questions we had (no matter how silly they seemed or at what time!) to help us feel comfortable with any next steps. I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael to any buyers looking for a broker. Wendy was also really great to work with as she helped with the backend process to support. Thank you to both Michael & Wendy!  Show details ·  1