Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Sydney

Fantastic service again. We could not have secured the rate and managed the process ourselves and were very happy with the high level of support we received . Everything ran smoothly - thank you

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Meredith, It was our pleasure to help and thank you for sharing your feedback. Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is any further support you need. Regards, Michael

Very Professional and Helpful

I would thoroughly recommend Mortage Broker Sydney. Michael and Wendy were so professional and helpful in guiding us through the process and finding the most appropriate loan for us and being on the ball through the conveyancing process too. Thank you so much.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Richard, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It was our pleasure to help! Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything further you need. Kind regards, Michael

Professional, patient, and flexible with the clients interest always in mind.

The team were excellent with planning, and executing my first home loan. Michael and Wendy were very honest and informative throughout the whole process giving me the confidence and assistance I needed to buy my first investment property. I Highly recommend their service to anyone.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Alex, Congratulations on purchasing your first home! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was our pleasure to help!. Regards, Michael

5 star service

I recently applied for my first home loan, I am so glad I was able to work with Michael and Wendy for this process - which can seem quite daunting at first! I was able to trust Michael and Wendy with giving me their honest opinions and best options, this made me feel so much more relaxed in the whole process! They were also willing to help out and take the extra time explaining things to me when I didn't understand. Highly recommend this team!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Sarah, it was our pleasure to help! Thank you for sharing your experience and please don't hesitate to get in touch for anything you need in the future. Regards, Michael

Corina
Corinasunshine coast

Excellent service

Damien was able to guide me through the entire process from start to finish for buying my first home. He was quick to respond the enquiries and able to provide detailed information about my options as well as what I needed to look for in the home. I would definitely recommend him!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Corina, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was my pleasure to help and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything further you need. Regards, Damien.

Excellent service by Damien Zanin!

Damien provided a quick turnaround service for getting my pre approval. He provided professional assessments and reports and is very experienced in his field. I can't recommend him highly enough. If anyone is looking for a mortgage broker, I would refer them to see Damien.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thanks Wendy! I really appreciate you sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure to help and please feel free to contact me if there is anything further you need. Regards, Damien.

Amazing experience!

My husband & I were dealing directly with Michael for our home loan. Not only did he make the process seamless & easy to understand, he was also available to answer any questions we had (no matter how silly they seemed or at what time!) to help us feel comfortable with any next steps. I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael to any buyers looking for a broker. Wendy was also really great to work with as she helped with the backend process to support. Thank you to both Michael & Wendy!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thanks Patricia for sharing your feedback! It was a pleasure to help and I am here to assist with anything you need in the future. Regards, Michael

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service from Damien Zanin, especially given the time constraints that we had. Answered all of our questions and was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Would definitely use again if needed.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thanks for sharing your feedback Myfanwy. I am so pleased I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything further you need. Regards, Damien

Amazing service

Michael and Wendy were amazing!
They made us feel comfortable and guided us through the process which can be very stressful. We felt well informed and supported. We won't go anywhere else.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thanks Jane! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. It was our pleasure to help and we are here for any support your may need in the future. Regards, Michael

Rate hunter
Rate hunterSydney, NSW

HL quote for refinancing by Damien Zanin Excellent, service, knowledgeable and helpful, very competitive quotes

Damien was quick to respond, gathered essential information over a phone call. He then came back with very competitive options with the required level of details. Any queries were promptly addressed.
Even though we ultimately chose a different option available to me as an employee of a major bank, I would recommend Damien's service any time.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad as I was able to provide some helpful guidance and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need in the future. Warm regards, Damien

Excellent service and thoroughly recommend

Third time I have had Michael assist in purchasing a home- would never go elsewhere
Michael and Wendy - courteous, professional, always helpful with talking through the options. They always kept in touch through the process

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thank you David & Wendy! We were happy to help and we hope you are enjoying your new home. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to get in touch. Regards, Michael

Rachel Thompson
Rachel ThompsonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Michael & Wendy - Very prompt, courteous, kept us informed, educated on our options, made us comfortable through the process. We cannot recommend them enough. Very happy with the service provided and would use them again!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so glad we could help. We're here for anything you need now or in the future. Many thanks, Michael

Luke - Emma
Luke - EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!!!! always there for advice.

This is the second property Michael has assisted us with a loan and yet again couldn't have done it without him.
At any road block Michael remained calm and navigated us through the process.
Would highly recommend Michael to anyone needing a loan.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Luke & Emma, it was my pleasure to help as always. Feel free to get in touch at any time for any support you might need. Many thanks, Michael

Jessica E
Jessica ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everybody!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

The support you need when buying a new home.

Finding a new home is overwhelming enough without worrying about getting the right home loan advice. Ben was recommended to us and I am so thankful that he was. The service and support we received was invaluable; helping us navigate the home loan process, continuous questions (even the silly ones) and the ongoing 'check-ins' to make sure we were ok. It was also reassuring to know we had someone 'on our side' who was available for anything we needed in making such a big life decision. Not only would I recommend Ben to anyone else looking for mortgage advice, I will certainly be contacting him for any future needs. Thanks Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker SydneySend a private message

Hi Katherine, thanks for your very kind review. I'm so glad I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch in the future. Regards, Ben