Rachel Thompson

Rachel ThompsonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Michael & Wendy - Very prompt, courteous, kept us informed, educated on our options, made us comfortable through the process. We cannot recommend them enough. Very happy with the service provided and would use them again!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so glad we could help. We're here for anything you need now or in the future. Many thanks, Michael

Luke - Emma

Luke - EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!!!! always there for advice.

This is the second property Michael has assisted us with a loan and yet again couldn't have done it without him.
At any road block Michael remained calm and navigated us through the process.
Would highly recommend Michael to anyone needing a loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Luke & Emma, it was my pleasure to help as always. Feel free to get in touch at any time for any support you might need. Many thanks, Michael

Jessica E

Jessica ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everybody!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

Find out how Mortgage Broker Sydney compares to other Home Loans

The support you need when buying a new home.

Finding a new home is overwhelming enough without worrying about getting the right home loan advice. Ben was recommended to us and I am so thankful that he was. The service and support we received was invaluable; helping us navigate the home loan process, continuous questions (even the silly ones) and the ongoing 'check-ins' to make sure we were ok. It was also reassuring to know we had someone 'on our side' who was available for anything we needed in making such a big life decision. Not only would I recommend Ben to anyone else looking for mortgage advice, I will certainly be contacting him for any future needs. Thanks Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Katherine, thanks for your very kind review. I'm so glad I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch in the future. Regards, Ben

Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Very Knowledgible

I have had the pleasure of using Ben for my previous 4 loans and found his knowledge and ability to explain things spot on. I have since recommended him to friends who are also very satisfied with his services.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Warren for your kind review and your support. Happy to help at any time in the future, Regards Ben.

Pingu P.

Pingu P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very responsive

As a first home buyer new to the whole mortgage and property purchase process I found Ben to be very patient and helpful in explaining everything and walking me through the process. Ben was always available to help through the whole process. Highly recommended!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your kind review - I'm glad to have helped! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks, Ben.

Incredibly helpful service

Throughout buying my house, from initial search to settlement, Michael and Wendy were extremely helpful in both finding a mortgage that suited me, and then keeping the process as smooth as possible. I particularly appreciated this a Brit newly arrived in Australia, and so new to the Australian property market!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Andy for your very kind feedback. We are so glad that we could help you find a home loan that delivered what you needed. Any questions or assistance needed in the future then just get in touch! Regards, Michael & Wendy

Excellent Service

Michael and Wendy were very professional and approachable. Michael found me a very competitive rate with a big 4 bank within a very limited time frame. Despite the time limit, Michael was very helpful and patient, answering any questions I had. I have also refinanced with him, and again was given a very good product and low interest rate: I would highly recommend his service.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Lexi for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to help secure your loan, regards Wendy.

Meredith

MeredithSydney, NSW

Excellent - made the whole process easier

we decided to use a broker for our mortgage. It made things so much easier- clear information, great support throughout the whole process. Michael is a great communicator and it was much easier than dealing with the banks. Thanks so much Michael

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your review Meredith. Let me know if you need anything in the future, Regards Michael.

Exceptional service

We cannot recommend Ben Machin highly enough. Ben goes above and beyond and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. Due to Ben’s exceptional service, attention to detail and determination we were able to achieve our goal of securing two loans for properties in two different states. Thank you Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your review Sharon. I'm here if you need anything in the future, regards Ben.

Tracy Dawson

Tracy Dawson

Top Notch!

This is the 1st time we have used a Mortgage Broker and I have to say that if you pick the right one, you are in for a great experience. We are extremely thankful that we have found our Broker for life! Ben Machin is everything you need and want in a Broker - professional, knowledgeable, proactive, honest and a genuinely nice guy. Nothing is too hard, my questions never too dumb and he is very accessible. I would not hesitate in recommending Ben and his exceptional service.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Tracey for your kind words. Don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need in the future. Regards, Ben

DDSF

DDSFSydney, NSW

Always a 5-star experience

We have used Michael Brown's services many times over the years and he has always been open and transparent in dealing with us and the banks. We have always been satisfied that he finds the best deal for our situation and really listens to our needs. That's why we keep coming back to him! We recommend him with no hesitation to all our friends and family. Thanks Michael and Wendy for the latest 5-star service!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used forRenovation
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

So glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, regards Michael.

A Great Experience

Ben Machin was fantastic to deal with. He was super helpful and friendly, while also realistic, both of which I really appreciated. He made sourcing a new and competitive mortgage in a difficult market as easy as it could have been. I have already sent one friend to him, and I will continue to refer anyone who needs a broker. Can't find a fault.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used forRefinancing
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Angela and let me know if you ever need any assistance in the future. Regards, Ben

Great service!

Ben did an excellent job of securing our loans in a short timeframe. He got us competitive rates and kept us informed of progress throughout the process. Highly recommended mortgage broker.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Regards, Ben.

JoP

JoP

Faultless service

Ben did a great job finding a mortgage deal that suited me and he stayed on top of the lender to ensure everything went like clockwork and completed on time.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks for such positive feedback Josephine, it was a pleasure working with you. Regards, Ben.

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Great to work with

Michael Brown has assisted us on numerous occasions in the past and has always done a great job. Recently he was able to achieve what would have been impossible on our own. His expertise helped us to secure the right loan, at the right rate, in a tough lending environment. Thanks Michael.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Marc B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Craig, it's always a pleasure to help such fantastic customers. Regards, Michael (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Perseverance

Ben Machin was determined to get us the best rate despite tough lending criteria after Royal Commission. Extremely satisfied with the service received. Thank you Ben. Great job!

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Chloe, for leaving such kind feedback! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Nick

NickRyde

Can't think of anyone better to handle my finances!

I have used Michael from Mortgage Broker Sydney numerous times and have recommended him to close friends and family members. The amount of knowledge and expertise has saved me so much time and also money which is a huge factor for a lot of people. All of the work that the team have done for me has been 10/10 and would recommend them any day of the week. I have used them for my first home purchase, two investment properties and refinancing to get a better deal. Thank you again for all your work to make my life a hell of a lot easier.

Marc B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Nick, It was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards, Michael. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

HopeA

HopeAGreensborough

Thanks Dean! Great Service.

Dean was incredibly helpful and efficient - thanks so much. Your help and guidance was really appreciated. Thanks again. Hope

Great Service

Hi Dean, thanks so much for your great service. You made this process so easy for me! Highly Recommended!!! Thanks again.