Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Sydney

Amazing experience!

My husband & I were dealing directly with Michael for our home loan. Not only did he make the process seamless & easy to understand, he was also available to answer any questions we had (no matter how silly they seemed or at what time!) to help us feel comfortable with any next steps. I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael to any buyers looking for a broker. Wendy was also really great to work with as she helped with the backend process to support. Thank you to both Michael & Wendy!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Patricia for sharing your feedback! It was a pleasure to help and I am here to assist with anything you need in the future. Regards, Michael

Excellent service from Damien Zanin, especially given the time constraints that we had. Answered all of our questions and was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. Would definitely use again if needed.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks for sharing your feedback Myfanwy. I am so pleased I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything further you need. Regards, Damien

Amazing service

Michael and Wendy were amazing!
They made us feel comfortable and guided us through the process which can be very stressful. We felt well informed and supported. We won't go anywhere else.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Jane! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. It was our pleasure to help and we are here for any support your may need in the future. Regards, Michael

Rate hunter
Rate hunterSydney, NSW

HL quote for refinancing by Damien Zanin Excellent, service, knowledgeable and helpful, very competitive quotes

Damien was quick to respond, gathered essential information over a phone call. He then came back with very competitive options with the required level of details. Any queries were promptly addressed.
Even though we ultimately chose a different option available to me as an employee of a major bank, I would recommend Damien's service any time.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad as I was able to provide some helpful guidance and please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need in the future. Warm regards, Damien

Excellent service and thoroughly recommend

Third time I have had Michael assist in purchasing a home- would never go elsewhere
Michael and Wendy - courteous, professional, always helpful with talking through the options. They always kept in touch through the process

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you David & Wendy! We were happy to help and we hope you are enjoying your new home. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to get in touch. Regards, Michael

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rachel Thompson
Rachel ThompsonSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Michael & Wendy - Very prompt, courteous, kept us informed, educated on our options, made us comfortable through the process. We cannot recommend them enough. Very happy with the service provided and would use them again!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are so glad we could help. We're here for anything you need now or in the future. Many thanks, Michael

Luke - Emma
Luke - EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!!!! always there for advice.

This is the second property Michael has assisted us with a loan and yet again couldn't have done it without him.
At any road block Michael remained calm and navigated us through the process.
Would highly recommend Michael to anyone needing a loan.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Luke & Emma, it was my pleasure to help as always. Feel free to get in touch at any time for any support you might need. Many thanks, Michael

Jessica E
Jessica ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for everybody!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Jessica - we were delighted to be able to help such fantastic customers! We're always here if you need us. Take care, Michael & Wendy

Other Home Loans

The support you need when buying a new home.

Finding a new home is overwhelming enough without worrying about getting the right home loan advice. Ben was recommended to us and I am so thankful that he was. The service and support we received was invaluable; helping us navigate the home loan process, continuous questions (even the silly ones) and the ongoing 'check-ins' to make sure we were ok. It was also reassuring to know we had someone 'on our side' who was available for anything we needed in making such a big life decision. Not only would I recommend Ben to anyone else looking for mortgage advice, I will certainly be contacting him for any future needs. Thanks Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Hi Katherine, thanks for your very kind review. I'm so glad I could help and don't hesitate to get in touch in the future. Regards, Ben

Warren
WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Very Knowledgible

I have had the pleasure of using Ben for my previous 4 loans and found his knowledge and ability to explain things spot on. I have since recommended him to friends who are also very satisfied with his services.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you Warren for your kind review and your support. Happy to help at any time in the future, Regards Ben.

Pingu P.
Pingu P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very responsive

As a first home buyer new to the whole mortgage and property purchase process I found Ben to be very patient and helpful in explaining everything and walking me through the process. Ben was always available to help through the whole process. Highly recommended!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your kind review - I'm glad to have helped! If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks, Ben.

Incredibly helpful service

Throughout buying my house, from initial search to settlement, Michael and Wendy were extremely helpful in both finding a mortgage that suited me, and then keeping the process as smooth as possible. I particularly appreciated this a Brit newly arrived in Australia, and so new to the Australian property market!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Andy for your very kind feedback. We are so glad that we could help you find a home loan that delivered what you needed. Any questions or assistance needed in the future then just get in touch! Regards, Michael & Wendy

Excellent Service

Michael and Wendy were very professional and approachable. Michael found me a very competitive rate with a big 4 bank within a very limited time frame. Despite the time limit, Michael was very helpful and patient, answering any questions I had. I have also refinanced with him, and again was given a very good product and low interest rate: I would highly recommend his service.

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thanks Lexi for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to help secure your loan, regards Wendy.

Meredith
MeredithSydney, NSW

Excellent - made the whole process easier

we decided to use a broker for our mortgage. It made things so much easier- clear information, great support throughout the whole process. Michael is a great communicator and it was much easier than dealing with the banks. Thanks so much Michael

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your review Meredith. Let me know if you need anything in the future, Regards Michael.

Exceptional service

We cannot recommend Ben Machin highly enough. Ben goes above and beyond and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. Due to Ben’s exceptional service, attention to detail and determination we were able to achieve our goal of securing two loans for properties in two different states. Thank you Ben!

Michael B.Mortgage Broker Sydney

Thank you so much for your review Sharon. I'm here if you need anything in the future, regards Ben.

Read more reviews - page 2