Mortgage Choice

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • First Home (3)
    • Second Home (2)
    • Refinancing (1)
    • Home Construction (1)
    • Investment Property (1)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (11)
  • Online Tools
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term28.75 years

Tony

Tony

Mortgage Choice Glenelg - Keith Caine

Keith was amazing, he made the whole process easy and enjoyable. I have had to contact Keith a number of times, throwing him a few curve balls and he has helped every time. I will be a long service customer, I have never had better service when applying for loans. I have no hesitation in recommending Keith or Mortgage Choice to anyone needing advice or a home loan, the quality of service is second to none. Thanks Keith, you've got me for life.

Loan used for:Home Construction

Lior M

Lior M

They've passed on two interest rate cuts without asking!

2nd review - still so pleased with these guys. They've provided us with 2x interest rate cuts in only a few months. Our contact person has been the same since I first called when purchasing our first home - from advice, to first mortgage and then refinancing! Keep up the great work!

Loan used for:First Home

Amazing! Mortgage choice Ipswich

From start to finish Helen and the team at mc Ipswich were professional, friendly and approachable at all times. Couldnt have done or without Helen! Thank you so much.

Fiona and Andrew

Loan used for:Second Home
Suzie and Nav

Suzie and NavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service Highly Recommended!!

My partner and I have been a client of Manjula Ezra for the past 5 years and could not fault her , she is simply the best and what she does and always provides Knowledgeable feed back.
She has helped us tremendously and always follows up to see if we are still happy and if theirs anything further she can assist with.
Thankyou Manjula for all your hard work we appreciate all you do.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Jason L.

Jason L.Perth, WA

Lazy and incompetent

I applied for a mortgage with Mortgage choice in Perth. The owner said he had applied for pre-approval and then the third time I chased it up he hadn't done it and insisted I'd asked him not to. He said only parents can be guarantors, a quick call to the bank proved this to be a lie. When I asked if the amount I'd gotten pre-approval for was the maximum, he said it was, again the bank said this was a lie and I was eligible for significantly more. Any query that involves him doing any more than the minimum amount of work will be met with a negative response. Save your time and use a different broker or go directly to the bank.

Ben T.

Ben T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Froze my account, left me with no money, charged fees, lied about being waived.

Went to move to another lender. They froze my account for over a month without warning. Accepted payments in but wouldn't let payments come out. Direct debits bounced then MC charged $25 dishonour fees for each one. I called up they said they wouldn't charge these on settlement. Get settlement statement, included fees. Glad to be rid of this half baked operation. Will be discouraging others from using.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerSydney, NSW

Encouraged me to stay on interest only

I was young and sadly not educated in interest only and loans. Mortgage guy encouraged me over 10 years to stay interest only. Every year I called him to say no pleas change my loans esp home loan and he would somehow talk me out of it. He would say you’re paying off the interest you have to pay anyway. Wrong! 10 yrs later I have paid off nothing. I know I’m stupid for not taking control of my loans. Please don’t listen to them I have since found out they get commission on interest only loans only. Ruin my life really. Don’t use a mortgage broker

Froze my accounts and left with no money

Steve

SteveCentral, SA

What a joke! Avoid at all cost.

Loan used for:Second Home
Robert S

Robert SMelbourne

My first home experience was made easy! Thank you Mortgage Choice Essendon :)

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Don't make the same mistake as me. Have a plan b.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

JennieG

JennieGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing all round. 0 stars if possible.

Nishara

NisharaSydney, NSW

Made my dream possible

It was a long time dream to move into our own home and Erica and the team help to make it a reality. I first contacted Erica to see how much I can borrow and then suddenly 2 months after, I was going through the whole process of property reports, pre-approvals and applying for Mortgage. There were ups and downs during the process as Bank was giving us a hard time. But Erica was there with us all the way and made sure we became a proud property owners. Thank you very much for your support and excellent service.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:First Home

Outstanding customer service

Sanjay Singh from Mortgage choice , Thank you for excellent service and being honest and caring . He went through all of our options and explained everything very well and found the great rates for us. He has responded to every query we had and have made this process easy and stress free. We highly recommend him for his great customer service. thanks

Sam J

Sam J

James Norton and Brice Booker

Brice came and visited us on a late Friday afternoon to look at loans, my husband and I didn't think we would be able to purchase/build however really wanted to. He went through all of our options and explained everything very well and we are now in the process of building our first home. Brice and James have been amazing from the get go! They have responded to every query in less than a few hours and have made this process soo easy and stress free. We recommend them to everyone!

Customer Service T.Mortgage Choice

Hello Sam - Thank you for you good review.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Mortgage Choice in Frenchs Forest has been outstanding every step of the way

After recommendation from a work colleague, we asked the Frenchs Forest branch (Michelle Ewens) to handle our loan application. She has been supportive from early-2017 until now, a year after settlement. She is an outstanding communicator and always ready to go above and beyond to meet the customer needs whether it be following up on a stubborn lender, submit documents in a timely manner and offer encouragement and advice. I cannot recommend MC strongly enough. She is honest at the time the home lending industry is under scrutiny from the royal commission

Customer Service T.Mortgage Choice

Thank you for your great review.

Tarbuck2

Tarbuck2AU

Great broker multiple loans done at record speed

After having a bad experience with other 'brokers'. I contacted mortgage choice. They refinanced 3 loans, and took out a new one for an additional property. All went through smoothly they kept in touch the entire way. Beau Dalton from mortgage choice broadbeach was stellar.

Customer Service T.Mortgage Choice

Hi Tarbuck2 Thank you for your review and glad you had a positive experience.

Mortgage Choice PERTH, WA

The Mortgage Choice guys in PERTH, WA were absolutely fantastic. They offered great advise, replied to emails immediately, were highly efficient and were super easy to work with. We had a few issues with the house we were buying and had to change lenders halfway through the process. Mortgage Choice smoothed the process and secured the new loan with a minimum of fuss. The greatest part of the process was their friendliness and speed of response to questions and issues. I would certainly recommend the PERTH team to anyone looking to secure a mortgage or ask advise.

B K

B KAU

Dont waste your time.

Disgusting attitude by office staff, very slack on communication and found them to be unreliable,. Dont waste your time with them.

FionaBrisbane