Mortgage Choice

Mortgage Choice

Listing monitored by Mortgage Choice

Mortgage Choice Narrelan is amazing and helpful!

Nathan Landers
Nathan LandersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Company is full of arrogant and ignorant people, please beware.

My customer service was absolutely horrendous, none of my needs were met; as I was treated as a second option. I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism in my life.

Amazing customer service!

We cannot say enough about Peter and Elisabeth at Mortgage Choice Helensvale & Nerang. They have gone above and beyond for us and made the entire process that much simpler. Their customer service is incredible, by far the best we have ever received. They have worked tirelessly to help us achieve our goal of buying our very first home and we are forever grateful to them both.

MelbourneGal
MelbourneGalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mortgage Choice is the RIGHT CHOICE!

Application Process

Run away very quickly!

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Might be great experts but my customer experience was poor

I had great hopes with Stephen in Surry Hills as he came across as a real professional. Submitted documents promptly and never heard from them again. Refinanced on my own.

Molly
Molly

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

Abolsutely terrible experience. While we did end up getting an approved home loan the whole process was terrible. Our broker was marketed as one of the most experienced brokers they have, and yet she stuffed up everything she was involved in. Even once everything was signed, she realised that she had the wrong mortgage papers issued. Just don’t do it - take it from 2 people who were put through the ringer by this company. Go straight to the banks for finance and do your own research - even if you are a first-class ding dong you’d do a more thorough job than Mortgage Choice.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Waste of time

Initially they said the amount I was asking for would be tight but easily doable, after a week of wasting my time they decide it's not possible now.
Absolute waste of time

Sarah
SarahSydney

Great experience with Jane Vaughan

Jane Vaughan from Mortgage Choice is an exceptional broker who went above and beyond to ensure I was able to buy my dream home and get the best deal possible! Even when things changed, Jane was adaptable and understanding the whole way through. I will absolutely be going back to Jane when I need a broker again and would confidently recommend her to everyone.

Robyn
RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of time

Never again will I use Mortgage Choice. They gave incorrect information & I ended up getting loan on my own through Commonwealth bank who were much easier to deal with. Plus I got extra $2,000 for refinancing with them which Mortgage

Graz
GrazSydney

Never Again

Other Home Loans

Never again - total waste of time

Such a disappointing experience. In the initial chat I was constantly talked over, questions weren't answered, and the whole call was so rushed. It felt like they had other tasks to get to, because I wasn't given any time to explain my situation and what I was after. On top of that, I still haven't heard back from them. Wouldn't recommend and definitely not going through them again

Application Process

Find out how Mortgage Choice compares to other Home Loans

We’ve dealt with Manjula Ezra for several years and I highly recommend her. She is extremely knowledgeable and efficient, always replying to emails promptly and always answering my many questions.

Green Pool
Green PoolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total moron!

Don’t be a female wanting to borrow money. This guy was so condescending I had to hang up on him!
Seriously, do not use them!
He was rude, and told me how wonderful he was but was useless!

Liam