Mortgage Compare Plus

Mortgage Compare Plus

Brand Manager for Mortgage Compare Plus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lesley
LesleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work..

Steve has revised morgage and manage to get great rates. It is great outcome. Customer service was great, all my requirements fulfilled and satisfied. Thanks for your help Steve.
Ratings 10/10

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate

Chalk and cheese level of service when compared with the banks

Tried to refinance directly with one of the big four banks - no progress after a whole month and emails and phone calls unanswered. Went instead with Steve @ Mortgage Compare Plus after reading the reviews, and our application was complete, offer made, and application submitted in 10 days! Steve's response times are very fast and the guidance is excellent throughout the process. Will definitely go to Steve next time without hesitation.

10/10 Stars for Steve. Cheers mate

We stumbled across Steve while reading reviews of his services and it was all true. We put our trust in Steve and he delivered from day one to settlement. He made our life much easier with buying our first home. His quick and honest response exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend his services. Cheers! =)

Very very responsive!

Steve was incredible at getting my mortgage approved on very short notice. Was also always available for questions and clarifications. The rates he arranged were excellent and better than most offerings.

Find out how Mortgage Compare Plus compares to other Home Loans

Excellent options offered to break mortgage

Excellent customer service and great value delivered , the value I received saved for me most . All the paper works were simple and easy to complete and submit on time . Response time of each step was simply excellent

Brad G.
Brad G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

Had the pleasure of dealing with Steve buying my first home. Was such a pleasure and was there all the way to settlement making sure everything was going smoothly.
Being a first home buyer I had a lot of questions at times. The speed of witch Steve would answer no matter how trivial was truly outstanding always putting my mind to rest.
Do yourself a favour and use Steve’s service if you have the chance. Not only a great service but also a great person.
Thanks for everything Steve I really appreciate it and look forward with dealing with you again in the future.

Mandy P.
Mandy P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

Thanks Steve for all your help and guidance with purchasing our first home! The whole process has been smooth and professional. We couldn’t be happier with the service you’ve provided!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Carolyne
CarolyneMelbourne

Amazing service!

Customer service experience with Steve was phenomenal. He really took the time to answer my questions and is really transparent with the whole refinancing process (costs, fees, pros and cons etc) and provided me with the best options available to make a decision.

Nerms
NermsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mortgage Broker Around!

Lenka
LenkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Steve at Morgage Compare Plus is fantastic to deal with..he provides you with all the information you need in a fast and efficient manner! Thank you Steve for all your help!

Highly Recommend

Steve was detailed, thorough and efficient in our loan processing. He kept us updated with the process and gave us detailed instructions in the loan application. He knows the bank’s process better than the banker!

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate

Ned B
Ned BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend! Excellent Service

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for First Home Buyers!

Steve was excellent throughout the entire process and gave me great confidence as a first home buyer. He answered all the questions I had with quick responses and was able to give me great advice at the same time. Really recommend this service to anyone!

LRF
LRF

Responsive, professional, and helpful

Steve helped us from pre-approval to final approval. His advice was consistently helpful, and he was able to provide insights that would be hard to find publicly, such as processing times.
He provided high quality advice, with clear supporting documentation. He advised us what the maximum amount we could borrow would be, but also advised of the risks of doing so and encouraged us to borrow a lesser amount. When I checked online comparison sites, I was unable to find a better rate advertised than the one Steve presented.
He was willing to meet at locations and times that suited us, even outside standard business hours.
I would recommend this business to a friend.

Tim and Stacey
Tim and StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We love our new house!!!

Steve was amazing, he was extremely professional and guided us through the entire process. We could not be happier with Steve's service and would highly recommend him to other people looking for a great mortgage broker.