4.1

68 reviews · Statistics

75% · 5117 · 25%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (36)
See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

K Hol
K Hol

Would recommend to purchase a car here

Staff were amazing, easy process to buy my car. Only downside is my car came with a scratch, but Kia said they would organise to get this fixed. Show details ·  1
Denise
DeniseQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excited to have a new Car

Our experience with Dani has been nothing but Amazing. Highly recommend her as your next New Car Sales Person. Show details ·  1
bubz
bubzQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fantastic service flawless and simple

recommend your next brand new car purchase simple and flawless Show reply
MMM
MMMQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Unprofessional & Unreliable

EXTREMELY unprofessional business dealings: had a signed contract for a car honestly received & negotiated. 2 days before delivery, the salesman contacted me to inform me the dealer principle would not honour the signed contract ; as they had decided they would lose out to much money on deal!!
Offered me a lesser car for same monies without confirmation of odometer reading or a delivery date.

Complete waste of my time and energy pretty sure they thought they were dealing with a women who would be a push over and except shoddy, unreliable business dealings.

James
James10 posts

Order wrong parts twice

The Worst Experience in 2023
Outlander The 2022 transmission oil leak
Inspection was on Sep. The Seal part arrived in Nov
The first order was a wrong part so I had to go home by taxi
Next order next day but still wrong part
Wait 2days for the compensation rental car but finally rejected request by Mitsubishi Motor.
I have called this dealer and Mitsubishi customer service and both of them said no their faults.
The car is still in Motorama and I'm still waiting for it to get repaired.
Now I believe the only fault is that I should not buy a Mitsubishi car.
Steven
StevenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

No Follow up

I recently last Saturday 29th October put my Kia Cerato GT in for its 20k service.
The Gentleman handling the service took photos of my car as there is a fault in the paint work.
He told me that some one will be in touch with me. No one has contacted me yet.
Can I please get a follow up, as I also mentioned this at my 10k service and I am still waiting for someone to contact me. It's now been a year, poor service Show details
Carbuyer
CarbuyerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gergo sold me a Kia Niro EV

Geri was terrific - very patient , very informative and amazingly personable. We’d like to continue customer service with him. Show details ·  1
Alison V.
Alison V.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Car went in running and left on a tow truck

Car went in running and left on a tow truck. Engine failure while they were performing a burn off. Had zero support or assistance.

Over 12 months later we still get reminders that the vehicle is due for a service. My ex-husband is a Veteran, has PTSD and chronic depression and they still can't seem to fathom that it causes issues when they send reminders. Would never buy a Jeep and would never use Motorama. Show details

Motorama   DM

Hi Alison, Our apologies you received a service reminder from us, we have changed your privacy status to no contact effective immediately.

David
David

Great all round buying experience!

Massive dealer with great buying power. Our sales consultant Kayla was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The wait for our new carnival platinum was much shorter than we could have hoped. Show reply
Chelsey Keighran
Chelsey KeighranQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excited to be back with my favourite car KIA

Thankyou Dani and the Motorama Team for all your patience and help . Show details
Stephen
StephenQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Very prompt and attentive service from Geri and Alex for finance and product knowledge Show details
bonzzaboy64
bonzzaboy64

Once again a big thank you to Jamie

Round of applause to Jamie and the service team at Springwood Motorama, fantastic job, and great commination, best I have ever experienced. You guys never let me down.
Thank you. Show details
Donna
DonnaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Realistic crystal ball

When we ordered our new vehicle in late December we were made aware that delivery could be 4 to 5 months. They were up front with the anticipated delivery date. We have our vehicle now - 6 months which I think is reasonable. Show details ·  1
therealthando
therealthando

Jordan is an absolute legend

Service from the Motorama Kia in Moorooka is the best. We shopped around for a new car and ended up falling for the Sportage. We went to the dealership in toowong and got the worst service, decided to try Moorooka and got the complete opposite. Thank you Jordan, Karlee and Kayla. Show details ·  1
MareeI
MareeIQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new Kia!

Great customer service- we were very satisfied with the whole experience and just love our new car! Show details ·  1