Motorama

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Motorama

3.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Excellent customer service!

Loved the whole process of buying my new car! It was easy, quick and enjoyable. Josh was absolutely fantastic and knowledgeable and the whole team were super friendly! Would highly recommend Motorama Kia!

Simon C.Motorama

Thanks for your fantastic review! Enjoy your new Kia!

Amazing customer service

Best customer service I’ve experienced at a dealership. Thank you so much to Kayla at Motorama Kia Moorooka for all your help!

Simon C.Motorama

Thanks for the feedback Jamie! Enjoy your new Kia!

Jo Turner
Jo TurnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Support

The Moorooka Kia team lead by Jordie are exceptional. This is now the third Kia I have purchased through this team and the support keeps getting better. They are keen to understand your needs and focus their support on that! They are a super fun caring group who really have your best interest at heart! 20/10 for our rating! Thank you!

Simon C.Motorama

Thanks for the great feedback Jo! Enjoy your new Kia!

Pat R.
Pat R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service & Staff

We came into KIA Moorooka when we decided we wanted a new car. Josh was great, We didn’t feel pressured and we were given the information we wanted. Josh bent over backwards to make sure we got the car we wanted and more. We picked our new Kia Yesterday.
A great welcome to pickup so smooth. would definitely recommend KIA Moorooka. I’d like to say thanks again to Josh and all the staff at KIA Moorooka, they’re top crew.

Diane Krause
Diane KrauseSouth East Queensland, QLD

KIA Moorooka- Josh

I came into KIA Moorooka when I decided I wanted a new car and had no idea what I wanted. Josh was great, I didn’t feel pressured and I was given the information I wanted. Two or three weeks later I turned up, Josh remembered me and the car I’d asked about. Josh bent over backwards to make sure I got the car I wanted and more importantly, when I wanted it. He was personable, very polite, helpful and patient. I would definitely recommend KIA Moorooka. I’d like to say thanks again to Josh and all the staff at KIA Moorooka, they’re top crew. I love my Stonic

Best dealer experience in all departments.

We needed to find a dealer for a mechanical issue when we were 60km from home on a Sat morning. These guys talked us patiently though the process and took the towed vehicle on a Sat lunchtime. They were amazing. We concluded that start point by buying a new car from them with a trade in 10 days later over Christmas. Professional service from every department and we had to speak to them all - service, technical, sales. It’s rare to have such consistent customer focus in multiple departments. Although you may have closer dealers to home, I would recommend anyone even further afield to contact this team. They’re brilliant, I will buy my next car from them without hesitation.

Simon C.Motorama

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Justin. Stoked we could help you out!

Bazdog
Bazdog

KIA Moorooka - excellent service

We were very happy with the professionalism of Josh and staff.
Nothing was too much trouble to get the car that we wanted and when we needed it.
If we could give 11 out of 10 we would.
From our experience in purchasing new cars we have found Motorama Moorooka to be a standout from the others.

Simon C.Motorama

Thanks for your great feedback - glad the Kia team could hep you out!

Simon C.
Simon C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great range, friendly service

Found the perfect used car thanks to Motorama. The team at preowned were super friendly - got a great deal without the usual back and forth. Didn't realise the prices were haggle free. Finance paperwork was surprising easy thanks to tom!

Simon C.Motorama

Great to hear you had an excellent purchase experience at our Motorama Nissan store. Enjoy your new X-trail.

Don
DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

We have been loyal customers for years but the last services have been sub standard the last oil change the level wasn’t topped up to the correct level service dash reminder wasn’t reset this time the water drain bung was broken upon re install and over a fortnight water has leaked out of radiator and when we rang to get it looked at they couldn’t fit us in for 4 days so we had to go elsewhere and in future will be getting service done elsewhere it’s a shame

Simon C.Motorama

Thank you for your feedback Don.
Could you please call me on 3215 7777 as I would like to discuss this further with you.
Thanks, Joe Papa, Service Manager

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kia motorama Moorooka qld

went into Kia motorama manager came out asking me a lot of questions didn’t want me to test drive one if there cars had a trade and cash deposit also, telling me I’m playing games? wanted to buy a Kia? don’t waste your time there they are idiots

Blue Cob
Blue CobToowoomba

Big savings on new vehicle

Bought a new vehicle from Motorama Morooka, Brisbane. No problems. No pushy staff. No attempt to up-sell. Saved over $1,000 on what I could same new vehicle elsewhere. FIVE STARS

T Isa
T IsaBrisbane

Motorama Mitsusbishi Browns Plain - Disappointment

Linda V
Linda VBrisbane

You would think preventative services are preventative