Move

Move

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Graham O'Neill

Graham O'NeillSouth West, WA

First home buyer

I've been with move bank now for five years i joined when they where railway credit union I've always found them very reliable & great to deal with & extremely helpful they also have a great amount of products
I recently applied for & got a mortgage from them it was very easy from start to finish and the person i was dealing with Stephane Feuillye was absolutely brilliant through the whole process i don't think i would of recived the same help and personal touch from any of the big banks
I should point out I'm based in WA & move bank might as well of been next door to me it was that easy

Matt

MattCairns

Avoid time wasting, approvals are worthless

Was given conditional approval on my car loan for over 70k.
Went ahead with a contract on a vehicle for only $38K

Then they decided to advise, the loan does not meet lending criteria.

Oh hey put your wife on the application so we can destroy he credit score also!

Avoid these clowns, great rate on vehicle loan, just took them 4 days after conditional approval to decide I’m now not meeting lending criteria, great
Now I have to go make another application.

Give this mob a wide berth.

Kay

KayVictoria

Excellent, personalised customer service

Unlike the big banks, Move bank assigns you a dedicated customer service representative to handle your home loan application and setup. I'd recommend Move Bank without hesitation: excellent customer service, efficient and responsive, offering competitive home loan rates and personalised support. It's an absolute pleasure dealing with the staff at Move Bank.

John Rogers

John RogersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Accounts

I have moved all of my CBA bank accounts to MOVE due to their excellent products. Easy to set up, no tricky interest rate rules and easy to avoid fees. Helpful advice over the phone and prompt response to requests over the phone.

Review TypeNew Account

Joe M

Joe MAU

Best Bank (Credit Union) Real People.

I joined this bank in 1980 when it was the Railway Institute Credit Union and it was one of the best decisions I have made. They have a good web site but if their is something you don't understand a quick phone call has always been helpful. The best thing about them was my trips into central station and talking to one of the ladies about the different accounts I should have or not have, and how to use Debit Cards, I have never had to have a credit card thanks to the advice from the loan dept. It is well worth a look at the website or a visit.

Jase