4.2

4.3

Nin
NinVictoria6 posts

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

The technicians are unprofessional and the product DOES NOT WORK. Technicians conduct on both occasions was not only unprofessional but they were clearly disinterested in doing their jobs. Product doesnt work and spraying quality is garbage. These guys will come in and spray one corner and claim to do the whole house. You will never get your money back. Don't use them.
Sheenu
Sheenu

Danielle Mercier
Danielle Mercier2 posts

The Franchisor has no control over the franchisees behavior

It was excellent until [Name Removed] breached our privacy and uploaded an unauthorized video including the front of the building and the cricket plague we were trying to combat. Using [Name Removed] will give you all the negative publicity you never wanted.
Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor service

I had my garage sprayed for ants, the service fellow said he told me I would have to get the bricks re concreted which wasn’t the case. The ants were back in a matter of weeks, AN ABSOLUTE rip off . I rang the company to complain and was told some one would get back to me, well of course no one got back . I was told it would have to be re sprayed .
mo41
mo41AU5 posts

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great business and product - really happy

I had my home sprayed mainly for spiders and ants. This business is professional and easy to deal with right from booking to completion. I loved how they provided reminders leading up to my appointment and I even received a message when they were on the way. Neil arrived early, spent time discussing the job and our needs. So professional and will be using again for sure! I booked my mum's home next and I will be recommending this business to family and friends. Thanks again Neil and Mr Pest Controller.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hoped the products would be better

I had a tech come out to our place end of September '23 to spray for ants and spiders. The ants are back in less than three months. When I rang they said that there was no warranty for ants. If they are back in a month then you have to pay for another spray. I've had other companies who's products last for much longer. They said that they couldn't give me any idea how long the ants would stay away. What's the point of using you products spraying I asked? They were no help!
Nam
NamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dave was great. Excellent Service!

Dave was polite, professional and punctual. He handled our bird mite infestation effectively while giving us the confidence that the situation would be sorted out.

I would highly recommend the service!

Jan Bowen
Jan BowenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get any paperwork

Used a credit card for rat man to come to 2 adjoining ground floor units. Despite asking 3 times could not get a credit card receipt or a paid invoice. Work was carried out on 7th May. It is now 3rd June. This is totally unprofessional.
Gemma
Gemma

Wonderful Service!

I couldn't recommend Mr Pest Controller more highly! They were able to schedule me in the following day after I rang in a panic after discovering that we had mice all through our kitchen. Dave was wonderful and really reassured me and made me feel confident that we'd be able to get rid of this infestation and prevent further ones.. Thanks so much to a wonderful company!
Millybee
Millybee

Visible changes in less than 24hours

Amazing service. Neil showed up early, discussed our problems with us. Walked us through exactly what he was going to do. He listened to everything we told him and made us feel comfortable that this could be sorted. We thought the spiders were never going to stop, but in less than 24 hours they are visibly dying or slowly being stunned enough for us to remove them. It’s amazing! Can’t thank the team enough, we were genuinely scared about the amount we were seeing. But we can now actually see them disappearing! It’s amazing!
Elaine
Elaine5 posts

Good professional service

Our job was fairly small - putting in rat traps to discourage vermin from destroying our new ducted heating. Job was done competently on time and we were given good information.
Judith S.
Judith S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Expert service from Darren at Mr Pest Controller

We found Darren to be very knowledgeable about our German Cockroach problem in Caulfield. He knew exactly how to get rid of the cockroaches, nothing was too much trouble. He was timely for our appointment and very patient while we prepared for pest extermination treatment.
Bronwen
BronwenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to Darren from Mr Pest Controller

Very friendly service. Darren apologised for arriving early ( wow!) and went about. his work quickly and efficiently. Within 30 minutes he had checked out the problem and laid rat bait in the roof and under the house. I would definitely recommend this service to others.
Ludi W.
Ludi W.

Attention to detail and trustworthy

Long overdue pest control & what a relief it’s been after getting it done! Particularly with our mosquito problem. Couldn’t be happier and will definitely do this yearly for spiders and mosquitos.