Mr Pest Controller

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Matt K

Matt KMelbourne

Very thorough and professional service

Good value and provided great advice and insight on not only current inspection results but about best future proofing methods for termites. Would highly recommend to everyone this service, thanks

Job Satisfaction

Termite inspection: quick and efficient

gayleaitken

gayleaitkenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bees in the wall cavity

Mr Pest Controller was on time and knew what he was doing. I was very happy with the service and the problem was fixed in no time, and no more bees. Thank you.

Pest inspection

I have used Mr. Pest Controller's services in the past 5 years. The services are good and the cost is reasonable. However, there was a small misstep this year (2020). An admin person sent me an old report (2018) after the inspection. I wrote an email but no reply from the sender. Somebody else later sent the right one (2020) instead. I hope there will be no such a mistake again.

Raevin

RaevinVictoria

Terrific Service

I was so happy with Mr Pest Controller. From my first call to book the service, to Darren who came out to perform the inspection and carry out the treatment. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, I was confident the problem was in the best hands for effective resolution. If you want absolute quality customer service, I wouldn't go anywhere else but Mr Pest Controller. I recommend them highly.

Job Satisfaction

The technical staff are experienced and knowledgeable. Our house was thoroughly inspected with an implementation plan outlined with items for both Mr Pest Controller to action and thing we could do ourselves. The support staff are great too.

Great Service

We were very happy to deal with real professionals. Prompt response, came both times right on time , did they job well, achieved the good result so far. Will recommend them to everyone. We hope we will not need them any more but if we will, we will call them again.
Thank you for your service.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great advice and peace of mind

I found termites in a garden bed. I rang a few pest treatment companies and only one answered the phone. Darren from Mr Pest Controller was on time 7:30 am, gave me some great information, thoroughly inspected the garden and then the house including under floor and in the roof. He was a local so had good knowledge of the environment, made sound recommendations for future protection. For peace of mind, an annual inspection is well worth while. If all trades were this efficient, the world would be a better place.

Great Service

Fantastic to deal with, arrived at the time they said they would, great service!! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have there house sprayed for insects. Will be using them again.

Kerri

KerriWestern District, VIC

Awesome service. Quick, easy and well worth it

Highly recommend for any pest control issues. Very professional. We had an ant problem and Mr Pest Controller laid bait and advised us to process. Very happy with the result. NO MORE ANTS!!!!

Great job

Great job from these people , highly recommended for any form of pest control. Friendly, fast and efficient.
Good value for money, this is a very professional service from start to finish !!!

Linda & Gary

Linda & GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the service

MR Pest Controller came when he said he would, no disruptions to us in the home, happy with this service.
Will recommend this company to friends and definitely have them back next year.

Nana

Nana

Honest and informative

As far as I can tell, the inspection was done thoroughly, professionally and with honest feedback.
I am happy with the result and the report. the inspector was informative and very professional.

JayPay

JayPay

Great service, very helpful

Punctual, pleasant and will certainly be using them again. Great job. Easy to book and didn't have long to wait until my booking. Very efficient too. Even came at 5.30pm so that I didnt have to miss work

Very professional

Punctual, pleasant and will certainly be using them again. Great job. Easy to book and didn't have long to wait until my booking. They discussed with me exactly what creepy crawly I had seen to ensure the correct treatment was used. I was impressed.

Mel

MelVictoria

Very helpful and timely support

Speedy service and good communication from Darren. Highly recommend this service to others. The support team were very clear on what I needed to do ahead of the site visit and the pricing.
Thanks !

Neha W.

Neha W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time service

Mr Pest controller gave accurate advice for my home. The service guarantee is Industry standard. The technician came on time and covered the whole house. Will definitely use the service again.

Tracy W.

Tracy W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy way to be free of pests

I booked the appointment over the phone. I was able to get an appointment for the day I was free. The guy was 15 minutes early and was out in 45 minutes. He was polite and took me throught what he'd done, the signs of infestation and what to expext after the treatment. It was an easy process and stress free. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Rk

RkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This Company has been a pleasure to deal with. I was able to stay home whilst the outdoor treatment was being performed.
They gave great concise instructions and so far no pests in sight.
The price was very competitive so I’m a happy customer! :-)

JMJG

JMJGReservoir

Reasonable and effective

Only issue was we booked and advised the guy wasn’t able to come so day planned had to be rescheduled again. Though it was a very good service to be honest