Mr Pest Controller

Mr Pest Controller

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mr Pest Controller? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Jan Bowen
Jan BowenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get any paperwork.

Used a credit card for rat man to come to 2 adjoining ground floor units. Despite asking 3 times could not get a credit card receipt or a paid invoice. Work was carried out on 7th May. It is now 3rd June. This is totally unprofessional.

Wonderful Service!

I couldn't recommend Mr Pest Controller more highly! They were able to schedule me in the following day after I rang in a panic after discovering that we had mice all through our kitchen. Dave was wonderful and really reassured me and made me feel confident that we'd be able to get rid of this infestation and prevent further ones.. Thanks so much to a wonderful company!

Visible changes in less than 24hours

Amazing service. Neil showed up early, discussed our problems with us. Walked us through exactly what he was going to do. He listened to everything we told him and made us feel comfortable that this could be sorted. We thought the spiders were never going to stop, but in less than 24 hours they are visibly dying or slowly being stunned enough for us to remove them. It’s amazing! Can’t thank the team enough, we were genuinely scared about the amount we were seeing. But we can now actually see them disappearing! It’s amazing!

Elaine
Elaine

Good professional service.

Our job was fairly small - putting in rat traps to discourage vermin from destroying our new ducted heating. Job was done competently on time and we were given good information.

Judith S.
Judith S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert service from Darren at Mr Pest Controller

We found Darren to be very knowledgeable about our German Cockroach problem in Caulfield. He knew exactly how to get rid of the cockroaches, nothing was too much trouble. He was timely for our appointment and very patient while we prepared for pest extermination treatment.

Bronwen
BronwenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to Darren from Mr Pest Controller

Very friendly service. Darren apologised for arriving early ( wow!) and went about. his work quickly and efficiently. Within 30 minutes he had checked out the problem and laid rat bait in the roof and under the house. I would definitely recommend this service to others.

Attention to detail and trustworthy

Long overdue pest control & what a relief it’s been after getting it done! Particularly with our mosquito problem. Couldn’t be happier and will definitely do this yearly for spiders and mosquitos.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service!

Would highly recommend Mr Pest Controller! Neil was so friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. Was very happy with the price and I was able to book the service for the following day! Will definitely be using their services again :)

Matt K
Matt KMelbourne

Very thorough and professional service

Good value and provided great advice and insight on not only current inspection results but about best future proofing methods for termites. Would highly recommend to everyone this service, thanks

Find out how Mr Pest Controller compares to other Pest Control Services

Termite inspection: quick and efficient

gayleaitken
gayleaitkenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bees in the wall cavity

Mr Pest Controller was on time and knew what he was doing. I was very happy with the service and the problem was fixed in no time, and no more bees. Thank you.

Pest inspection

I have used Mr. Pest Controller's services in the past 5 years. The services are good and the cost is reasonable. However, there was a small misstep this year (2020). An admin person sent me an old report (2018) after the inspection. I wrote an email but no reply from the sender. Somebody else later sent the right one (2020) instead. I hope there will be no such a mistake again.

Raevin
RaevinVictoria

Terrific Service

I was so happy with Mr Pest Controller. From my first call to book the service, to Darren who came out to perform the inspection and carry out the treatment. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly, I was confident the problem was in the best hands for effective resolution. If you want absolute quality customer service, I wouldn't go anywhere else but Mr Pest Controller. I recommend them highly.

The technical staff are experienced and knowledgeable. Our house was thoroughly inspected with an implementation plan outlined with items for both Mr Pest Controller to action and thing we could do ourselves. The support staff are great too.

Marina
Marina

Great Service

We were very happy to deal with real professionals. Prompt response, came both times right on time , did they job well, achieved the good result so far. Will recommend them to everyone. We hope we will not need them any more but if we will, we will call them again.
Thank you for your service.