Mr Pest Controller

Mr Pest Controller

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Neha W.

Neha W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

On time service

Mr Pest controller gave accurate advice for my home. The service guarantee is Industry standard. The technician came on time and covered the whole house. Will definitely use the service again.

Tracy W.

Tracy W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy way to be free of pests

I booked the appointment over the phone. I was able to get an appointment for the day I was free. The guy was 15 minutes early and was out in 45 minutes. He was polite and took me throught what he'd done, the signs of infestation and what to expext after the treatment. It was an easy process and stress free. I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Rk

RkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This Company has been a pleasure to deal with. I was able to stay home whilst the outdoor treatment was being performed.
They gave great concise instructions and so far no pests in sight.
The price was very competitive so I’m a happy customer! :-)

JMJG

JMJGReservoir

Reasonable and effective

Only issue was we booked and advised the guy wasn’t able to come so day planned had to be rescheduled again. Though it was a very good service to be honest

Rum

RumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Done excellent service and gave good advice

Complete the work safely and on time. Price is reasonable. After the work explain and gave good advice about the pest control. I will highly recommend them and I’ll get them to do my next.

Aleish

AleishSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service!

Fantastic service, both when I called their office and Jamie who came out to spray, was outstanding on all accounts. Really happy with the outcome of the spray, appears to have got rid of our spider issue.

Jessica

JessicaMelbourne

Terrible didn’t work and now not replying

We had 3 homes done for spider treatments. Areas were not treated and had to battle to get them re done. Still noticing spiders over a month after treatment. We have tried with our neighbors to call and email but received no response. We will be lodging with vCat for 3 homes to be refunded and informing consumer Australia of this conduct. It’s terrible.

Amazing!

Would not go to anyone else! I was so happy with the service I got and would 100% recommend to all friends and family. Keep up the fantastic work!

Great service. Very happy

I was very happy with the service. Friendly staff. Easy to deal with and effective.
I would recommend this company.

Lynne B

Lynne BMelbourne

Easy, Efficient & Professional

Easy to book in and quick to come out - the unwanted residents (rodents) were eradicated within 5 days of putting down the poison.
Thankyou!

Fast and efficient

Friendly person and explained the concept and process to me . Havent had any mice back hopefully they stay away.

Professional

The work done in our home was extremely professional, and successful, we are happy to promote this company, thank you

Precise and effective

Great team job, from the quoting to the on-site job with an effective service. Generally don't write reviews but these guys deserve it.

No more mice thanks to Jason!

From the time of booking Sonny was so helpful in giving me a quote and telling me what would be involved. Jason was on time, so kind, professional, clean and quick. He helped us find the most cost effective solution for our rodent problem. We would definitely use them again.

Jim

JimBurwood East

Good service

Arrived on time , considerate to our needs as a motel little disruption to guest ,great service
would recommend Mr Pest Controller

Excellent job work

They done their job very well , what I was aspecting . They explained everything before starting their job. I am happy to refer this service to my family & friends .

Shazzam

Shazzam

Great customer service and great results

I'm terrified of spiders so had my new house done. The guy who arrived was great, professional and reassuring. Unlike some others he didn't bag me out for my phobia. Job was done over a week ago now my biggest drama is constantly finding dead spiders/bugs to vacuum up. Highly recommend these guys.

Excellent!

Was on time and got the job done quickly and efficiently. Nice person who communicated well what was happening and results I could expect.

Professional, friendly and thorough

Two experts came and advised us on what we needed for our new house and then carried out the treatments quickly and efficiently. They were very approachable and good humoured. I would recommend them to anyone.

Prompt service but not very efficient

After 3 days we have spiders in and out! Its our first experience with pest control in melbourne. Maybe its normal