MSY Technology SA, Adelaide CBD

MSY Technology SA, Adelaide CBD

James

JamesMelbourne

I went to purchase a computer case..

Divy

DivySA, 5011

Worst ever company don't buy from here

paulgoAdelaide

The totally WORST service I have EVER experienced!!

paulgo

Sorry I neglected to report on the outcome. On the THIRD trip, all was resolved with a big apology and absorbing the $10 for the price of the ram. It doesn't change the fact that these guys, many times, have NO idea what they are doing.

Just be 100 percent sure before you walk in.

If you buying parts to build a PC, make look you not only record what you want, but also have alternatives prepared in case they are out of stock, what I did to save time, Never ask them to suggest anything for you, to safe time just took phone photos from interesting parts from their website, go in, and shove the phone in front of their face, and said I want this, and that, etc, today I built a good deal computer, but the experience of buying everything, they made me feel like a lump of shift, and it's like they just wanted me to quickly choose, buy and get the hell out of there.

Suzy

SuzyAdelaide

Very Incompetent

MSY Technology (SA) Pty Ltd
I recently purchased a PC built by MSY, the PC was tremendously heavy I wasn't able to carry by myself, which was found to have a faulty Hard Drive.
The Hard Drive was replaced under warranty however after the Hard Driver was replaced I was not able to connect to the Internet, no Wi-fi. So I engaged an IT consultant to have a look at it which he found out MSY had forgotten to re-install the necessary Drivers when the Hard Drive was replaced. That necessitated the IT consultant to deliver the PC to MSY and wait while the Drivers were re-installed.
The IT consultant charged me for his time $176.50, if Msy had been done his job correctly, it was un-necessary to engage an IT consultant.

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide CBD

Never going back on online order delivery

Gave msy online ordering a go..purchased on monday noon and got my tracking number thursday after i enquired whats happening with my order..stay away from online ordering..

Great

Great relialbe company so cheap, i dont know how they are so cheap. Very reliable. Good close locations as well.

Foxit1

Foxit1Adelaide

Msy - not for those who have limited knowledge.

For the last 10 years I have purchased systems, components, peripherals, and numerous laptops.
The sales staff are just that, sales, not always technical. Do your OWN research and like me you'll have no problems.
Yes, I have had warranty returns due to component failure, and when it's a currently stocked item it's always been changed over. If the item has been superseded the manufacturer interaction to rectify has been enacted. It cannot be the fault of the sales outlet if the manufacturer of the part isn't as speedy to resolve.

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide CBD

No return when one was promised

Went to buy a gaming mouse from their Pirie St Adelaide store. for my son. Was told it was not in stock and they suggested another one. I asked if it could be returned if it was not suitable and was told i could.
Turns out it was not the right mouse and went to return it. I told them what had happened and they refused to refund the purchase because the seal was broken ( i could not see any broken seal).No offer of exchange either. Broken promises do not work in business.
I have spent over 20k with this mob in the past two years but will not use them again.

William Lu

William LuSouth Australia, 5000

Only for the people who know what they're doing.

John

JohnBarossa, South Australia

Never had an issue with Warranty Claims - SA Branches

Over the last 3 to 4 years, I've purchased many products from MSY in Adelaide ( Adelaide, Elizabeth and Holden Hill Branches ), and on occasion an item failed. When I approached them for warranty, they tested the items in store, as you would expect, and when proved faulty, they offered a choice, repair, replacement or money back. Never had an issue.

BumbleBee

BumbleBeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Caught out: sold me the same faulty graphics card twice!

Shop LocationSA, Adelaide CBD

Horrible service and return policies

Rude service

A young blond boy served me and made me feel like a second class citizen ..he was rude and completely disrespectful ,would not even answer a simple question about a laptop i wanted to buy ...I would not even hire this guy to clean my toilet ...to let him deal with people is crazy
Cheap components
Poor customer service...bordering on criminal ..

27kdonAU

Go somewhere else - MSY Adelaide CBD

27kdon

Cheaper than all other stores by a long way

maximus101

maximus101adelaide

Cheap prices, bad service

Bought a part for a computer. the manual was shockingly written and didnt undertand and i installed it wrong. ask the shop for a replace part or to fix it and they tell me it was common sense and try say they wont refund. cost me 50 dollars for them to check it. they never stick with their warranties and on multiple occasions have given me non working parts
Inexpensive parts
Service, reliability, warranties, charge to check problems, disinterested and very argumentative

Worst Customer Service Ever

Bought a monitor for a friend as a Xmas present. Misread the box and didn't realise it was missing one of the ports he needs. We opened the box, but didn't unwrap any of the componenets. Everything is still in original packaging, and they will not even give us store credit. Every person we have spoken to there has been amazingly rude, and arrogant - and the manager of the Adelaide CBD store went as far as to give me a lecture over the phone about how I should have researched the gift better. I will honestly never shop there again, regardless of how much cheaper they are. I have never had such horrid customer service in my life.

Extremely bad customer service