MSY Technology SA, Holden Hill

MSY Technology SA, Holden Hill

Steve-gee

Steve-geeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great parts supplier and went above and beyond in service

I needed a decent fan solution for my CPU, which had previously burnt out two other fans, including the OEM one. The guys suggested a Coolermaster unit at $48, not only did it drop my temps by 50C, when I had some issues with it being harder to install than expected - the store manager fitted it personally.

For the other reviews on here, remember guys - they cop lots of newbs and all their questions which puts any mere mortal to the test - in my opinion they passed this time - with FLYING colours - I will be back!

Store LocationHolden Hill
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedCoolermaster CPU Fan

Horrendous Service

The people on hire are extremely rude and arrogant, and I'm confused as to how do many MSY locations have this exact problem. They managed to find the top 1 percent of elitist pc gamers who believe that their choices are the only good ones. They are extremely unhelpful when you ask any kind of question, and they will avoid assisting you in any way unless it is absolutely necessary.

Yash7

Yash7Adelaide

Poor customer service

I shop with MSY for years now and perhaps cheapest place to shop IT hardware. Only issue is their cheapeness comes with cheap customer service as well. Usually, cashiers men are rude and incoperative. They do not like when you ask a question. Just expect customer to say exact product model no and pay and runway from their shop.

They are a reseller!

Yes, they are not SUPER helpful but in the end of the day they are just a re seller. They sell their stuff super cheap and i have never had a problem.

Adam

Adam

Quit all your winging

It's no surprise all these bad experiences occur when amateurs buy from MSY. MSY is a wholesaler, they don't provide advice, their job is to provide cheap parts, that's all. I have been buying from MSY for over 10 years and I don't think I have ever needed to speak with service staff, except to pick up my order. I have saved thousands of dollars on computer parts and delivery charges by using MSY, and I only buy brand name computer parts. MSY are consistently the cheapest computer parts supplier in Australia. If you don't know what the bandwidth or core clock speed on a CPU means then you need to visit Harvey Norman. No sympathy here.

Abysmal Customer Service!

I knew exactly the part I wanted. I knew it was in stock. (I've dealt with MSY before!). I walked into the store. Only one person ahead of me. The assistant (to use the term loosely) was carrying out testing on a part that the first customer was trying to return. No acknowledgement of my presence...not eye contact, a smile, a greeting...nothing. He carries on testing. I stand by the counter for a while. I wander round. Look at stock. Stand by the counter again. Read posters. Check my phone. Wander around some more. Stand by the counter again. Then just walk out. I simply cannot reward that level of incompetence and rudeness! URGENT need of compulsory attendance at Customer Service 101 for Dummies!

No regard for customers

Ripped Off

Bought 2 supposedly HD5670 GPU's when building a system for my son years ago.Kept all boxes etc and recently found (more experienced now) I was sold HD4670's in 5670 boxes.A check with PassMark shows the performance of the cards I got was half of that paid for.Really pissed to have paid $300 to be ripped off.CHECK EVERYTHING IS WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!!!

Shop LocationSA, Holden Hill

Good parts but terrible customer service

I spent over $1200 at Msy and I got a few other computer parts from another online store and they refused to build it and they said it would take up to 3 weeks to build and test.......... so me and my mate built it ourselves and works wonderfully!! Not going back there again!! PC Case Gear I highly reccomend!! Oh and let's not forget how they don't smile at you, the guy I spoke to literally said. "What do you want" as his opening sentence..........

Raj

RajAdelaide

They cant exchange or refund anything

I bought asus ethernet card from msy holden hill which was not supporting my computer , but before buying i asked that if it wont work you can exchange or refund product they told me they yes they can if it says it support ur windows but when i gone back the guy denied he cant exchange or refund ....

It was not supporting my computer

Rajat

RajatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst shop to buy technology products

I bought netgear dgn 1000 modem it had a problem with range (not working all over the house and restarts ) I gone to replace the modem and they saying that we can't replace it we can give you new one and she said you can sell it on eBay I dnt understand if h buy something new and got a problem how u can sell it on eBay and the thing is under warranty .worst customer service ever I faced in Australia (holden hill) adelaide

Bad customer service

Terrible

Price is not the be all and end all --- customer "service and satisfaction" to me play a far more important role in repeated clientele!!!
Low pricing of most products
Call to the store in Holden Hill SA rarely get picked up and call to Adelaide city branch usually abrupt and rude comments such as "why don't you check our price list on the web" when in fact the item is not listed + I need to know more about what I'm buying ...too "user unfriendly" rather pay more for "real service" anytime.