Listing monitored by Mungi Internet

saucy6969
saucy6969Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely Unprofessional

Received an email on 21/11/2018 stating they have closed up shop and stopped the internet immediately without any prior communication. This is an outrage as I am without internet (and I work from home) and it will be days before I can get hooked up again. Plus I paid my last invoice for service until 4th December 2018. Absolutely disgusted.

Luke
LukeAustralia

Great while it lasted

Mungi was a great NBN FTTN provider, never had a problem with them in the 3 months I was with them. Speed was consistently fast and the monthly price was cheap. Unfortunate to hear of Mungi going into voluntary administration, no communication until the day after my internet stopped working. Was great while it lasted! RIP Mungi November 2018.

Charanjeet
CharanjeetMelbourne

Unprofessionals

They have closed the business and stopped the internet immediately without informing the customers. We are now without internet and no one can connect their new services in few hours so we have to wait for 3-5 business days.

Sisentiq
SisentiqCanberra

Voluntary Administration Today!

Unfortunately, Mungi Internet has gone into voluntary Administration as of 20 November 2018. They were a great internet provider.

N P
N PMelbourne

Excellent NBN service provider!!!

I got connected with Mungi today. After the NBN technician installed the modem my service got activated less than an hour. I even didn't have to contact them to activate the service.

I have been monitoring the speed and everytime it averages between 47~48 mbps /18~19 mbps, since I am on their NBN 50 plan. The speed doesn't get affected in peak times at all.

Their support is excellent and knowledgeable. I am happy that I am supporting a local business rather supporting to the big Telco's.

Keep up the good work Mungi!!!

Review collected in partnership with Mungi Internet

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
aximili
aximiliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive & helpful customer service

I am using Mungi nbn50

Pros:
- Awesome support (they could reply tickets within an hour, they still reply on weekends)
- The connection speed is usually great (they mention: 45 Mbps download, up to 20 Mbps; I can get: 45 Mbps download, 13 Mbps upload), but occasionally much slower

Cons:
- They might not value existing customers. I signed up last year with $15 discount for life, but now my plan is not any better than their new plans or than other providers. (Thinking of switching to a cheaper provider, although I might miss their good support)

TeeRedd
TeeReddCanberra

Great "no fuss" provider

I have been with mungi for about 6 months now.
They are a great alternative if you are looking to get away from the tentacles of TPG.
I was a bit disappointed when they removed their 100mbps tier of NBN but the 50mbps is ok.
Pretty stable internet, no issues beyong slowdown at peak times, I have observed slowness between 5pm and 10pm
Overall Mungi are a great provider and one of the cheapest too.
Plus no lock in contract is really nice.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer support talking us patiently through all the issues to get set up. Very satisfied

The connection is very reliable. The NBN technician let us down first time, but Mungi was most helpful getting it sorted out.

Jason M
Jason MMelbourne

Great service!

Haven't seen any unknown dropouts - as I monitor my home connection from an external service.
Extremely quick service, and I like knowing I'm supporting a local Victorian business.
Once NBN had activated the service I was online straight away and NBN was able to test speed while they were still onsite.
There was a CGNAT issue which I was easily able to change via the online portal, however would have been appreciated to document this in the online knowledge base. This was advised in the fine print, and wouldn't affect most internet users so definitely understand the reasons for this.

Paul
PaulToowoomba

Quite good, to start with

Started off very well, very fast changeover from previous NBN supplier and there were some good months of service. The problems started post 'upgrade' when I could no longer download podcasts and Audible books (10-15KB/s download speed, timeouts). After around two weeks of troubleshooting (and factory modem resets) and bad internet I was advised to migrate to a faster plan. Everything was fixed by transferring to another ISP's same-speed service.

Chau M
Chau MCanley Heights

Extremely poor technical support

I am extremely disappointed with Mungi. It started out great with good staff and no issues at all. However, 6 months down the line, I start to experience multiple wireless connections dropouts. And as addressed by their technical support team, I raise a ticket to hopefully resolve my issue. This has already been one week where they have failed to fix my internet problem. They hold no accountability or responsibility for their issues.

live chat

From day 1 i have all my questions replied too within 5 minutes. My connection has not dropped out once..i have had around 40/12 connection through syd pop/very happy on fttn.

Ferry P
Ferry PSydney

No wonder it got almost perfect reviews!!

We just got our service activated. We were totally blown away by the stability and speed. Our previous provider, Fuzenet, is far cry from Mungi, not only with its speed but the price as well. I wish i could have found them sooner.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Review collected in partnership with Mungi Internet

Slow internet connection

Unhappy nbn customer@Mungi. Tried to give chances asking mungi to investigate further. But in reality, they did not accept just speedtest from mobile device. Excuses with requiring further isolation test via ethernet. Congested network during peak with slow speed. Nothing they can fix further. Glad to move to new provider quicker.

w1n2k
w1n2k

Thanks - so if you consider 3mbps over wifi 5ghz still reasonable during peak hour. Wifi is not congested as we are the only one use 5ghz network.

Amazing customer service and products

Switched internet provider after experiencing long term poor speeds and service from previous supplier and i’m glad I chose Mungi. Ran into issues when i placed an order as nbn was saying it wasnt available in my area yet although my neighbours had it.

Received great customer service from mungi.
They pushed nbn to get my address updated as it seems there was a glitch with Nbn’s database and kept me updated with the progress. Overall the transition has been good as speeds have always been great at anytime, can’t fault Mungi for their exceptional service.

Read more reviews - page 2

CAthyasked

hi, i have been with telsta for ever. i have an existing modem, can i just use it if i sign up with you?

Trent
Trent

If the modem is capable of the current NBN technology you are on and you have a basic understanding of how to login to the device and change your login details, you can easily sign up with them.

They may be able to assist you as well with the configuration.

CAthy

no idea how to log in to the device.. i have signed up but not sure how to switch over.

GPS
GPSasked

Hi team,
Im unable to access your website "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.". Can you please assist?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, Are you able to SMS our team at 0427 188 626 or try accessing our website from another browser.

Roy Hewa
Roy Hewaasked

Hi
Regarding nbn, have you got your own control over cvc at the Bendigo exchange, or are you using any other telco pls?

Jamie L.Mungi Internet

Hey there, We work very closely with our upstream carriers to ensure a great experience. If you ever have unsatisfactory speeds, please let us know so we can follow it up for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Mungi Internet representatives