Murrays Coaches Australia

Murrays Coaches Australia

Brand Manager for Murrays Coaches Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
  • Trip Completed Yes (3) · No (4)
  • Ease of Booking
GERARDO
GERARDOSydney, NSW

some units need better maintenance

Today I took a round trip from Sydney to Canberra. I have to say that the outward journey was very comfortable. However, the return (the bus that left at 5:00 pm from Canberra to Sydney) was terrible, because the cushioning (damping) of the bus I don't think is right. I arrived in Sydney with a very strong back pain, from jumping on the bus so much. Please check out that unit.

Christine S.
Christine S.Illawarra, NSW

Bus driver refused entry for 51year old woman passenger in pooring rain. Closed the door in my face.

Terrible service to leave a 51yr old woman in the rain and in the dark. Bus driver should have some compassion in his customer service. I had money to pay...was told I could pay the driver card OR cash. And the driver refused !!!
Shut the door in my face and drove off as I was pleading with him that I had called Murray's booking service and told I could get on that bus. I had exited a train to connect with this bus.

Katrina
KatrinaHolt 2615, ACT

Excellent way to go

For the first time in 30 years, I had to travel by bus Canb-Syd. Very clean, professional and Wayne the driver was just fantastic. Beats driving and negotiating the traffic.

Onlyworld
OnlyworldQueanbeyan

Unable to use the booked open ticket due to COVID and not possible to rebooking

I booked the ticket last yearend in the Full flexible category, but unfortunately, I'm unable to travel to Sydney from Canberra due to the Coivd. Due to my request, they moved the ticket to March, but I'm unable to travel even after that due to the Covid lockdowns. Now, I'm travelling in two days, but they are unable to move the ticket.

Instead of moving the ticket to a different period, Murrays need to introduce the ticket cancellation and refund the money option. This is a hassle to the passenger even when you book the ticket with FULL Flexible option.

Review collected in partnership with Murrays Coaches Australia

Booking Services

Find out how Murrays Coaches Australia compares to other Booking Services

Great staff. If you are even slightly bigger than average you won't fit in the seat properly And there was no Wi-Fi.

Easy to book, staff were super friendly, very professional. Seat belt buckles really need to be looked at as they have left painful marks. Air conditioning wasn't the greatest pretty disappointed with the no Wi-Fi

Jhun
JhunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much Better Coach Comfort than the others

I used Murrays to travel to Canberra and back from Melbourne.

The couches are comfortable, there's Wifi and a charging port. I've been using it about 10 times a year. I've always enjoyed the comfort resting in the coach and the peacefulness of the journey

P chi
P chiSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t recommend

I had the worst experience. They delayed the bus. Delayed. No communication. Bus even left me after waiting for one and half hours. Woooow. I wouldn’t recommend anyone. Was left stuck in a small town I’m not even familiar with. Gutted

Bruce
BruceDarling Downs, QLD

Toowoomba staff are brilliant!

Thanks to Murray’s staff in Toowoomba, what was previously a bad one star review about Murray’s ticketing has been turned into a positive review. Jetstar cancelled my return January Sydney to Brisbane flights because of industrial action which impacted on my Murray’s “Hot” tickets which were both nearly 2 months in advance. Murray’s Toowoomba staff have always been flexible and understanding how stressful it can be for Toowoomba people when the airlines operating out of Brisbane cancel flights.

Sue181818
Sue181818Canberra 2600, ACT

Why drive?

Highly recommend Murray’s coach service. The trip from Canberra to Sydney International Airport or Central Station is reliable, inexpensive and easy to use. The coaches are quiet, clean and have WC, air conditioning and wifi. The drivers are friendly and helpful.
Such an easy start to our holiday.

Booking Services