Mwave Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (230)

Percy Kaku

Percy KakuSydney, NSW

AVOID at all costs! They sent me the wrong product!

They assured me that the product they had was what I had ordered, but I found substantial differences after receiving the product. False advertising and misleading. Avoid at all costs!

Very Satisfied!

Just wanted to say thanks, havent had a more seemless experience.

Easy to navigate online store, and a very thorough range of hardware! I have mainly shopped with other retailers though I made the switch as i had uaed Mwave previously, I wanted to ensure a timeframe was met. Not only did I receive my order in 2 days I recieved it at a price cheaper than any other reputable store which I am grateful for! Its worth noting I made the order via Bpay which also shows how efficient this company is.

Thanks again very happy - I'll be back soon. I NEED MORE RGB.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

better prices then any other pc store that i looked at

mwave has great fast shipping and it also has great prices storwide and good customer support it also has a great, easy to find stuff website that is easy to use

Perfectly Portable!

The MSI Trident X Plus 9SD-646AUD was a standout when looking for gaming PC's to purchase. Its compact design allows it to be no bigger than your average gaming console, but also extremely portable, takes up less desk space and still manages to perform without a single issue. I chose this product over the others on the market mainly due to this "compact" feature, but also its simple, yet affective design. As a "average gamer" this product not only fulfilled my needs but has left me very satisfied and it has certainly lived up to my expectations. This is an outstanding product by MSI and I will certainly keep an eye out for them when browsing for PC components in the future!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMSi Trident X Plus 9S

Disappointed Rob

Disappointed RobMurray Region, NSW

Worst Customer Service i have ever experienced

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedStarTech 2 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hu

Eric Thk

Eric ThkSydney, NSW

msi infinite S: small but powerful.

Bought this msi infinite S gaming pc couple of days ago and so far so good. Able to handle most games at high setting. I've been using msi gaming laptop for a long time and I wanted something light and portable. Was looking for laptops at first until I found this set up. Came with keyboard and mouse altogether. Literally the best deal and bang for your bucks. Buying from mwave was an added bonus as it was hassle free and pickup was easy, ordered at night and was able to pick it up the next day. It was everything I was looking for.

Horrible customer service

when you try to return a faulty item you realize how bad the customer service is. never again.
don't kid yourself that you're dealing with a reputable retailers.
Bought a $650 screen 2 pm yesterday - it doesnt work as expected. Called Mwave, Mwave says return it. 9AM i am there with the screen only to be given a run around.
Mwave tells me they will test it on Monday, it's Saturday today. Rednecks accuse me of dishonesty. I decided I will deal with Dell directly rather than listen to their insults.
DONT DO IT - FIND ANOTHER SHOP have 20 years+ experience with IT.

Store LocationLidcombe

mandy K

mandy KSydney, NSW

perfect PC for my need, super fast delivery

I purchased the MSi gaming series PC with the 32" curved samsung monitor.
the monitor gives true 4K quality and looks so stylish on my desk
the PC has some awesome power . it runs at lightning speed, makes my intraoral scanner runs 5x faster than my old pc . And the free gaming keyboard looks so cool.Love it!
Delivery was so quick, it only took 2 business day.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Generally happy but room for improvement

Lacking communication when components of orders that are not in stock and no confirmed ETA could be substituted with a different brand with same specs after consultation with purchaser.
NUC DIY kit stated onsite that they were in stock at Mwave but then was informed Ram in this kit not available.
I think a call to suggest a substitution that was compatible and available at around the same cost would have been appropriate rather than having to create multiple job tickets to resolve.

Mervyn M.

Mervyn M.Launceston, TAS

Mwave have never let me down

I have purchased many network/security cams etc. from Mwave over the years and they have consistently excelled themselves for having the products I've required and shipping them out safely and always on time to me and if not in stock etc. send feedback to me - can't fault Mwave!!!

Jay

Jay

Perfect PC!

I purchased an MSI Infinite S PC, and i am absolutely loving it! Have Just upgraded to a desktop from a laptop and its the best thing ive done choosing this desktop.

Tom

TomGippsland, VIC

Love it! Havent had any problems yet

Purchased a mag322cqrv

It was pretty easy to find on the website and im very satisfied with the monitor. I love the crystal clear screen and the 144hz. Will be buying from mwave again!

Product PurchasedMSi Optix MAG322CQRV

Christos A.

Christos A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Gaming PC

I purchased an MSI Infinite Mid-Tower Gaming PC from MWave as I was seeking to upgrade my current gaming rig. I wasn't interested in building it myself this time but I found and MSI Infinite system with the specs I needed.

This gaming rig exceeded my expectations, especially with the in-built dedicated graphics card. The MSI companion application allows for easy configuration changes and customisation. The only point that I can fault is that the CPU runs hot at ~50 degrees when doing light tasks

All in all, MSI has done a great job in both the design and specs of this computer. Good one MSI!

Jaw Dropping

Placed my order at 2pm items arrived on the Gold Coast the next day at 2pm, Mwave is also the only store that has live stock updates, so if they say they have it they actually have it in stock. (cough PC Case Gear cough).

Michael

Michael

Anda Seat. Awesome Product & Service

Online store was very easy to navigate and intuitive.
I selected a good product at a great price.
Within 3 working hours I had a tracking number for the delivery
Delivered quickly with great packaging
It is when you assemble the item you understand just how good the quality is.
Thank you for a great purchasing experience

Product PurchasedAnda Seat - Gaming Chair

Fantastic system!

Just purchased the MSI Infinite X Plus 9SE, excellent System. Nil issues and easy to set up right out of the box. Performance is great, I can now fly VR with my flight sims.

Cameron ZSydney, NSW

Easy, Simple but detailed

Navigation through the online store was a breeze and there were thousands of items, all catering to different types of people, whether you are a gamer, streamer, editor ect. There are in depth specifications for every single item, no matter how cheap or unpopular.
100% recommend. would never go anywhere else

Product PurchasedMSi B450 Tomahawk Max

Neil S

Neil SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Almost perfect

I recently purchased a Samsung M.2 SSD and a PCIE expansion card. Excellent delivery time. Expansion card was DOA. Nil issues with return and excellent service with replacing said items.

huyg.chu93

huyg.chu93Sydney, NSW

MSI X570 MEG ACE AM4 AMD Motherboard

MSI X570 MEG ACE was a game changer for me. I have always have MSI for myself or recommended for my customer as the go to motherboard due to their durability, quality components and easy to use BIOS. Going to MSI X570 MEG ACE with the 3950x was a massive leap for me. It has all the features i need plus extras for a very well price. Aesthetic wise, in my opinion is the best looking one for the tier. Love the black and gold on the board. I will definitely recommend anyone to buy this board and check out more details product details about this board ! Good job MSI

SeanSydney, NSW

Epic Fail

Placed an order with a 1-3 day SLA, phoned to confirm availability and the ability to meet the SLA. Now Day 3 and being told it will be another 2 - 3 business days. So much for a published SLA. Rang to get assistance and was told the only options were to wait, select an alternate product already in stock or a refund. As an online store you should live and die by your SLAs. not happy...

Product PurchasedPhilips 49 inch Monitor

Hi Sean,
Please share your order number so I can review.
Patrick

SO01325443

Kenji Camporedondoasked

On 26/12/19 I bought 9 parts for a new pc build which all were in stock at mwave with the exception of 2 parts which both said it would dispatch within 24 hours at the time of when it was bought.

I would like to know when Mwave will dispatch it as I am worried that my order has been missed.

My order number is: SO01336997

Thanks.

Cameron Z

The 2 parts that needed to be dispatched from different suppliers may be from 2 seperate suppliers and the 24 hours that it states doesn’t account for the time it takes to deliver the parts to the showroom. Mwave also occasionally checks the parts as a curtesy to you too see if they are compatible or if any damage has been sustained and if there has been, they will need to order a replacement which will take longer. If you have made a big order like you said, there is no way they will “forget” about it. Hope this helps

It did help. Thanks for the information C:

Troyy B.

Troyy B.asked

Hey was just wondering is in the F21i gaming pc, if the 9400f was worth it (or should I find a pc with a 9600k) Also if the rgb was removable spot save some money?

m m.asked

waited 2 weeks and the order is still in processing... I am quite disappointed! Will NEVER come back

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please share your order number?

SO01317462

Hi m.m,
It seems like we have had a stock discrepancy in the warehouse and the item is not actually in stock.
We have re-ordered from suppliers but there has been delays in deliveries coming to us because of the peak Xmas season.
Please advise if you would like a full refund.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives