2,311

Jeremy

Jeremy

Excellent customer service

Mwave is one of my local PC stores, customer service is great. I buy from Mwave often and have had no issues with returns. Their online website is superb, everything is well organised, easy to find. Submitting an RMA / return through their online system is easy. The only thing I wish they would improve on is the processing time to pickup your order in store. Also, charging $10 for Express in-store pickup is quite excessive if not extortionate.

maddison s

maddison sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You can always rely on Mwave

Maxwell A

Maxwell ASydney, NSW

Above and beyond service

Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It can't handle 120hz

After 2 weeks I started to get constant flickering while running at 120hz. I checked my hardware and even tested the screen while no output cord was connected and still got flickering.
there are lots of people who got this problem and have had to send it back. it's not worth that amount of money with the struggle of potentially sending it back.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great help!

+1 to Charles.
Great help and very knowledgeable with my business needs!
The care taken to ensure they find the best solution possible is exemplary and they even had my order ready in less than a day

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

b450 tomahawk max

Awesome motherboard design! Upgrading from b350 tomahawk which i loved! Slowly upgrading my pc to a more pricier version and this was best bang for the buck mobo i could find!

Product PurchasedMSi B450 Tomahawk Max

J Cheng

J ChengSydney, NSW

Offering the best one-stop PC sales service in AU

I used to shop PC components and laptops from jd.com in China. They offer a free service that can be delivered to all parts of China within 24 hours. If there is any problem with the goods, we will pick up the goods in 4 hours and resend the new goods within 48 hours.
In Australia, this is obviously not possible, whether it's MSY, Target, Ebay or Amazon, but ONLY Mwave offers similar delivery options and a quick response insurance service. And Mwave offers more complete PC accessories. This is undoubtedly convenient for PC enthusiasts in Australia

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great staff and customer service!

Raza and Nathan are fantastic, helpful and very professional. They're a true asset to mwave. I can't compliment them enough and will be recommending mwave to everyone because of them and continue to buy everything I need from mwave. Kind regards Max

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Customer service at front desk needs review

Store Locationlidcombe
Jacky L.

Jacky L.Sydney, NSW

Never been more happy.

Placed an order for parts and assembly for a new pc, took less than a full week and it was completed.

Very tidy cabling as well, I would recommend Mwave to anyone that is looking for a good deal and excellent service.

Thank you so much.

AmitSydney, NSW

New monitor faulty

Amit

less than three days to have it delivered to FNQ

This is one of the easiest sites to find what i wanted. I ordered it late one afternoon and had it here with in three days, every thing arrived in excellent condition, I was most impressed with the service. Thank you very much Mwave.

Ian A.

Ian A.Darling Downs, QLD

Prompt quality service

A good range of SSD drives available. I brought a Samsung 860 PRO 1TB SSD. It was delivered in a few days extremely well packed with air bags and bubble wrap and in good condition on delivery..

Gurdeep SinghPerth, WA

worst people to dealt with!!

Worst mistake of my life to bought a Asus graphic card with them worth $500 as it has issues just after 4 months and when I sent it back got blame for physical damage. How can anyone physically damage a graphic card by burning its golden pin?After sending it to Mwave, they kept it for 3 weeks before sending it to Asus and support team told me new stories every time I called them. False Promises and crap service. Definitely not buying anything from this crap website again. Think before you spend your hard earned money guys as the support team is not helpful at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Dear Gurdeep,
Please share your order or warranty ticket number so I can review this for you.
Patrick

Hi Patrick,
My order number is SO01171484.
Thanks,

BernhardHSydney, NSW

Poor BPay process

Good price and happy with product, but my BPay payment appeared to be mismanaged in the Mwave system. I made several calls, chats, and e-mails without any answer after waiting an extraordiary long time to confirm payment for a product that was in stock. The delay was so long Mvave threatened to cancel my oder because the money had not been found. I pay all my bills by BPay and the money is transferred overnight. Their mechanism for this method of payment definitely needs attention by this organisation.

Product Purchaseda monitor
Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Your feedback has been noted and taken on board for review.

Guhan Nadaraja

Guhan NadarajaSydney, NSW

Good experience

I ordered an SSD drive and it was delivered on time. The website was easy to navigate and the price was cheaper than other online stores, definitely will shop again.

Fantastic turnaround

Ordered a 17 inch laptop on Sunday and it arrived at my home in Melbourne on the Tuesday less than 48hrs from placing the order. Had a query about a component that came with the laptop which was promptly explained via online chat. Great experience!

parfimik

parfimikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent all round

Website is easy to navigate.
Range of items is extensive and well priced. Having NAS bundles make it easy to get the complete system right.
Delivery was quick.
Communication very good

What more can I say

Horrible service won’t ever visit or shop again

Walked all the way from the station to their inconvenient location. Service was horrible and was spoken to rudely in front of customers. What’s the point of a show room if you cannot SHOW the products l. Especially if the product is misleading online. Advised we could only see products if we purchased them. When suggesting to purchase and refund if the colour was not as shown on the website the attendant continued to argue. Would rather spend my money at U-Mart

Store LocationLidcombe
Maddie
Maddie

Louis Marais

Louis MaraisSydney, NSW

Quick easy purchasing of products

I required 2 x 2TB hard disks with a 5 yr warranty for a RAID array. I found the MWave online store easy to navigate and found the products quickly. They had a variety of suitable products and it was easy to compare them. Purchasing (picking, check out and paying) was simple and easy.

Jack

Jackasked

Does mwave do the processing of parts on Sunday's?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.

Not sure about Sunday you would have to contact them, but they are open on Saturday mornings, not sure what hours. If you pay via paypal delivery is never more than 2 days, I've had stuff arrive the next day.

Hi Jack,
We are closed on Sundays so no processing of orders or picking of orders.
Please see our Google listing or our website for office/warehouse trading hours.

Daniel

Danielasked

Do i have to bring a parent to pick up an order if I'm turning 16 this year?

Dave

Daveasked

I am looking at a new computer system buying a number of parts from Mwave. I want to buy the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.

It is valued at $440.00 at CCPU computers; would Mwave be willing to bring their price down to match that?

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Sorry Dave, we wont be able to match as this is way below our cost. Please check their stock to ensure you are receiving a brand new item and not a used one.
This is the lowest price in the market so purchase with caution, however should you manage to get the stock (and it is new) then you have scored yourself a great bargain.
Good luck...
Regards

AbsoluteCancer R.
AbsoluteCancer R.

Hi i was wondering in your pre built system Mwave F27i 2.0 Gaming PC - RX 580 8GB Edition SKU# AC26157
yould you guys be able to add a pci wifi adapter to it. Yes i will pay for it if so thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives