Mwave Australia
4.4 from 3,077 reviews

Ordering online when items are at a supplier

I generally like MWave, and use them often when I need computer parts and such. If all the items are in stock at MWave I have no issue, but when items are at a supplier I am not so fond of it becasue it takes a lot longer, and there is no indication of when something may be shipped or where it is coming from.

Fast and efficient

Great selection and easy to find what I was looking for. My delivery arrived within 2 days of purchase and I was very pleased with the whole shopping experience. Would not hesitate to recommend Mwave to anyone looking to buy computer parts or any of the multitude of products they sell.

Product PurchasedLacie d2 Prfessional destop storage 10TB

Best PC part store in Sydney

Easy to use website and an excellent range of products. This isn't the first time I've purchased parts from mwave and certainly won't be the last. The only thing I could comment on constructively is the PC case "form factor" selection wherein I was looking for a case that would take up to a matx motherboard and selecting matx under the form factor filter presents every case that can take a matx board. Alternatively I could select matx from the "type" filter however that only showed one case. Apart from that it is always a pleasure. Thanks

SD 512gb Samsung

Fast delivery from Aust to Aust... 512gb is really only 476gb.. however this storage is exactly what I needed. This site has bad rep, I don't understand why... If you're a skeptic just buy on credit card so you can do a charge back if you have any issues...

Super quick delivery.

The order was placed easily and it arrived the following day! Great service all round and great customer service. Couldn't fault them... I've been a regular customer for years and it has always been the same experience.

Solid Performer

Can usually - but not always - find the products I am looking for because the range is quite extensive. Well laid out website but sometimes it is difficult to establish the differences between very similar products and 'external' research is required! Fast service most times.

Typical +ve Mwave service

I use multiple PC stores for parts but used Mwave this time.
Prices for my mobo, memory and cpu were overall a bit cheaper than my other PC stores.
Service very professional and quick for a Saturday pickup.

Store LocationLidcombe

No waiting needed

I orderred online and picked-up locally. There was no queue there and I picked up my order straightway. Very quick. Parking was ok, location of the store is good for me.

Perfectly fast shipping ever

Really fast shipping and the package was nicely packed. I will re-order anytime. And newest item update faster than other webs and stores. Best store ever in my experiences from mwave.

Mwave were excellent once again, Many Thanks

It was very easy to navigate and to find what i was after
The range of products was amazing, looking forward to seeing the new ASUS ROG STrix Scar 3 laptops
The bag is exactly what i wanted, many thanks

excellent service and competitive pricing

Extensive store, easy to navigate and search.
Great range of products at very competitive prices.
I purchase products from mwave for both personal and business use and am happy with product quality

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedAsus mini pc (loose drive contacts)

Great selection

Mwave have a great selection of computer parts and accessories with competitive prices. Super fast delivery. The items i ordered arrived the following day in Brisbane. Highly recommended and i will return. Thanks

Very happy with it all

My order came quicker than I expected, and I was really happy with the level of care taken to protect the products in transit. I'm definitely buying from mwave again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fast delivery, excellent product range

I needed a new external hard drive and once again Mwave had the brand I was looking for, great prices and free delivery. It arrived the following day after order. Fantastic!

Excellent service and despatch

MWAVE had everything I needed at a great and competitive price, and delivery time was excellent. I will always give them the first chance when purchasing components, if they have the items I need, in stock.

No Visa Card Payments?

I had been a customer of MWave for many years, buying several computers in parts from them.
When I upgraded last time, I was unable to pay with my Visa card, although previously there had been no problem.
My purchase was held up for a week or so while I had to arrange alternate payment.
No other company has ever done this, and as a consequence, I have had to buy elsewhere for additional parts.
Otherwise, MWave was very efficient...

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi John, We do accept Visa as a payment so are unsure why our checkout did not accept your Visa card. If you are able to email our customer service team, we may be able to review what occurred at the time of your transaction. Our payment gateway has undergone some security changes so it could have possibly affected your transaction. Thank you Patrick

Very satitsfied wirth product

Was easy to find product online, paid through PayPal although I made a slight mistake when delivery was mistaken. Quick call to Sales fixed that and product was delivered to regional NSW within 3 days!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedWestern Digital My Passport WDBYFT0040B (4TB)

Excellent service as always

I have always trusted mwave.com.au for my IT needs. The product images and description are so helpful that I never feel like taking a second opinion. Being a satisfied customer I wouldn't waste a moment to recommend mwave.com.au to anyone.

Super fast delivery

Found the item that
I needed in one search was able to compare easily to other similar products purchased this one at a very competitive price. Arrived very quickly safely packaged

Fast reliable good value

It was easy to find what I wanted (I KNEW what I wanted) and the price was right. Delivery was spot on, the next day. They're consistent, and consistently good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

How long would it take to ship to Brisbane when using eParcel?
I am not sure Brendan. Aust post claims eParcel shipments have next business day delivery time. From my experience Mwave always processes orders quickly.Hi Brendan, Generally 2 days to Brisbane however at times it could be delivered next day and other times longer than 2days. AustPost state that deliveries can take up to 10days so you will need to allow for this if your delivery does not turn up within the week. Thank you

What is the metod of payment?
paypalPlease see our FAQs for all payment options:- https://www.mwave.com.au/help/faq/view/24 Bpay, DirectDeposit, Paypal, Zippay, Visa, MC, Amex You will be able to select payment methods available at the checkout.

What is the average time for building custom pc? I chose the pick up options so without the delivery time whats the time like usually? Thanks!
Hi Bibhor, Build times are generally 3-5 business days but the processing time for stock allocation will depend if we have stock of components and if we need to order stock in from suppliers (refer Stock availability on product page). If stock is in our Lidcombe warehouse then generally a week.