4.7 (1,929)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No (1,850)
    4.5 (1,183)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (175) · No (1,778)

Mas D.

Mas D.Sydney, NSW

Great tech support RA

Great after sale support great communication with tech and quick diagnostic i highly recommend mwave
for his product and after sale support

Maurice

MauriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online store has deceptive advertising of their products!

Michael Car

Michael Car

Faulty item or...?

Avoid this place read the 1 star reviews for honesty

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Fast Service, great product!

I had planned to build my own gaming PC but after reading of the major waiting periods for decent GPU's decided on a pre-built by MWave. After selecting my preferred system (Ninja Ultimate Gaming) checking pricing, I found that the price of the individual components if I were to build my own (assuming I could get the parts) compared to the cost of the pre-built was not outrageously diffferent. I contacted chat to ensure it definitely was in stock then placed my order. The computer was shipped by a specialist fragile freight carrier (a bit pricey but worth it) the next day and arrived in Perth 5 days later. All in all a great shopping experience.

Greg H.

Greg H.Darwin, NT

Quality Site

Mwave provided timely delivery to a GPO Box. This is a very significant advantage for people working in a secure building without a full time receptionist.

VeiledElk72

VeiledElk72Northern Region, NSW

Excellent in all ways!

Very easy to find what you want and if it is at MWave or the warehouse. Great range compared to other stores.

Luc

LucHobart, TAS

Accurate and prompt. Exactly what you need in online stores.

The site is famous for being well organised and intuitively laid out, and it doesn't disappoint when it comes to checkout and delivery, being fast, competitively priced, and accurate in description and compatibility. Highly recommended.

HomeownerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Given the runaround for a faulty product claim

Hi,
Apologies for your recent experience with both Mwave and HP.
Please share your order number.
If the item is still faulty, then we will arrange for the return back to Mwave for a remedy.

Hi,

My order number is SO01720985. Yes, the original item I purchased from Mwave is still faulty. The 'replacement' sent to me with the cracked bezel is unused.

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please see update to ticket JB377222 on your account with the free return details.
Please send the original unit back for a new eplacement.

Darby J.

Darby J.Sydney, NSW

Simple, easy and quick

Product was easy to find.
Using cart and paying was simple and easy.
No hesitation in purchasing again.
Delivery excellent with good communication and updates.

Amazing!

It is so, so, SO easy to order and it was excellent. The packages came nicely and there was an amazing variety of items on the online store!

Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

Fastest Delivery I've Ever Seen

I order on a Monday afternoon and the package was delivered the next day! The product was carefully packaged with soft wrapping around the product. There wasn't even a dent in the packaging and the product installed and worked perfectly. Many of my friends and myself have ordered from Mwave in the past and none of us have ever had a negative experience. Would 100% reccommend.

Michael

Michael Perth, WA

Happy customer right here!

Building a new high-end gaming computer with my son. Doing so on a budget meant I had to shop around. Make had many components I couldn't find elsewhere and at great prices.
Ordering was super easy, delivery was fast, packaging was secure and products exactly as described.

VatosM

VatosMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service and Happy Afterpay customer

I received my purchased in a well packed and protected box. Mwave is one of many stores that I often go, to check for parts when I am upgrading or planning a new project. The option now to pay with Afterpay will definitely make me come back to Mwave in the future as this makes budgeting easier when you are building big projects.

Thanks Mwave for thinking outside the box.

Marlon B.

John A

John AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best postal packaging I have ever seen!

Just bought a microATX mainboard from MWave Online. Have bought form other distributors online and some are very minimalist on their packing - in one case just putting the manufacturers box directly into the post without further protection. My package from mWave came in a much larger box & fully protected by plastic airbag packing. Very prompt service also. Thanks MWave.

Andrew238

Andrew238

First timer

Easy to find what I was after. Great price. Simple process and speedy rural delivery. Happy to recommend Mwave, Aus post and the Ubiquiti range of products.

Nash Hall

Nash Hall

The Ultimate Video Editing P.C. Build.

What a fantastic experience getting my dream pc built. I live 3 hours out of Sydney & after reading some reviews I decided to get Mwave to build my pc. This was all done through email. Yash did a great job with recommendations within my budget. I was surprised at how quickly the order was processed & picking it up from Lidcombe was a breeze. At home it all went together & fired up flawlessly. Mwave delived a truely professional service which is hard to find today. I would highly recomended them for a custom pc build.
Main specs were :- cpu-Ryzen Threadripper3970x 32cores :- gpu-GeForce RTX 3090 HOF :- 128G Ram

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Mostly OK

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Old faithful

Mwave continues to offer an extremely reliable experience, with a seamless pick-up service. Mwave continues to be my favourite supplier of PC components.

Sai Peri

Sai PeriSydney, NSW

Perfect and Easy

Easy to find what I wanted, its availability, and I got my product the next day! helps that they offer free shipping.