4.4 from 3,166 reviews

2,302

Guhan Nadaraja

Guhan NadarajaSydney, NSW

Good experience

I ordered an SSD drive and it was delivered on time. The website was easy to navigate and the price was cheaper than other online stores, definitely will shop again.

Fantastic turnaround

Ordered a 17 inch laptop on Sunday and it arrived at my home in Melbourne on the Tuesday less than 48hrs from placing the order. Had a query about a component that came with the laptop which was promptly explained via online chat. Great experience!

parfimik

parfimikSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent all round

Website is easy to navigate.
Range of items is extensive and well priced. Having NAS bundles make it easy to get the complete system right.
Delivery was quick.
Communication very good

What more can I say

Horrible service won’t ever visit or shop again

Walked all the way from the station to their inconvenient location. Service was horrible and was spoken to rudely in front of customers. What’s the point of a show room if you cannot SHOW the products l. Especially if the product is misleading online. Advised we could only see products if we purchased them. When suggesting to purchase and refund if the colour was not as shown on the website the attendant continued to argue. Would rather spend my money at U-Mart

Store LocationLidcombe
Maddie
Maddie

Louis Marais

Louis MaraisSydney, NSW

Quick easy purchasing of products

I required 2 x 2TB hard disks with a 5 yr warranty for a RAID array. I found the MWave online store easy to navigate and found the products quickly. They had a variety of suitable products and it was easy to compare them. Purchasing (picking, check out and paying) was simple and easy.

tom

tom

all good

i used mwave to buy a cpu it was a very good price which is a good thing navigating store was very easy and the delivery was very fast all in all it was all good

Poor Delivery

Ordered a desktop on 2 Sep and dispatched on 6 Sep. It has been 9 days from that, but I have received nothing and when I was tracking the items it was even not pick up from the sender yet. Went to live chat, they really cannot solve this issue. They only can help me to ask the Au post to check whether they have the item or not.

DonkeyKongSydney, NSW

Product pickup and pricing

The product could not be picked up on the day as it needed to be assembled. This was urgent for a customer. I was told to purchase the individual products and that I could pickup on the day. When checking out the price for the individual products was more than the original bundled item. Called the store and they said there is nothing they can do about it. Just 10mins before, a different person told me that this was available for the listed price and that I would need to purchase individually. Basically not the store you should go to when in need of urgent items - Everything takes 24hrs + to pickup. If you want to pick something up within the hour it will cost you an extra $10!

DonkeyKong

Taking ownership and a simple apology would go a long way.

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Apologies for your recent experience and hopefully you have a better understanding of our business model and the constraints we work with.

louie s.Hobart, TAS

No processor included

ordered and paid for a custom desktop, which had all the components included in the price advertised When I checked my order, there was no processor included. When I rang and queried this, i was told there was an error, although still not sure where, but it seemed that it wasn't their fault and that they would have to do a review. I was told i would have to pay extra for the processor if i wanted the issue dealt with immediately, otherwise had to wait for review and by the sound of my discussions it would be drawn out and highly unlikely be in my favour. In short, terrible customer satisfaction resolution. Will never deal with them again, be wary!!

Paddy

PaddyCentral West, NSW

Fast Delivery

Ordered on a Monday they arrived on out in the country a day later. Carefully packed so my Hard Disk Drives were in perfect order when they arrived. Fast and Careful service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedComputer Systems

False promise and zero responsibility

Ordered projector lamps for the business. While purchasing, status was in-stock at Supplier: Yes and dispatch 1-3 biz. Once the order is placed and waiting for it. after 6 business days, i inquire and they says supplier has delayed for 5 weeks.

First: they should have been communicate this from their end.
Second: Once they know they should update their website with the correct status.
Third: When i was complaining and expressing my dissatisfaction, consultant said sorry and closed the chat window. which i found it very rude. Simply shows that they DO NOT care about the service once they got their money.

DO NOT believe on the website status. call them and check if the product will be deliver on the time. My business will never this shop.

Great Service

It was very easy to navigate the Online Store which has a great range of products. The goods arrived well packaged, in good time and overall my purchase experience was great.

Kyle

Kyle

A++ will buy again

Mwave is the best PC part provider in Sydney hands down. Great customer service and competitive pricing with a huuuge range. Located in an easy to get to location with easy parking.

Product PurchasedNzxt h510i

Very un helpful,

Left a message to cancel one of my orders, instead they canceled both, one of them being a pre order, now stock wont be available, sorry mate was the response

Hi Riley,
Please advise your order number so I can review this for you.
We can uncancel the order that was mistakenly cancelled - will need to review to see why this was not done to fix the error.
Patrick

Easy, quick and reliable

I have ordered from MWave on several occasions now. Each time the experience has been quick and easy. Their website is easy to navigate and search on, it includes plenty of product information. Not to mention the prices are so much cheaper. The dispatch and delivery is fast, with my last purchase being a next day delivery. MWave is the first place I look for my technology needs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outstanding Service and Prompt delivery!

Absolutely outstanding service and prompt delivery with online orders.

Down to earth and genuine customer service that helps you with any query you need.

MWave is the purely the best in the game, don't look any further.

Gage D.

Gage D.Darling Downs, QLD

Fantastic Quality Items with Excellent Prices & Shipping Times.

I had recently ordered an Asus Gaming TUF Laptop which was my first purchase with mWave (normally very loyal to PC Case Gear). From the very start of the process, The website was extremely easy to use and find my way around. I only waited 2 business days to receive my order (which is extremely fast as I am located in regional QLD). The order arrived packed in such a way I believe not even falling off of the freight truck would have damaged the items inside. Furthermore, When contacting support to let them know what a fabulous job they had done I was greeted by a lovely lady named Jacqui who was extremely customer service orientated and more than happy to help in any way (even though everything from my order was perfect).

Product PurchasedASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD

BenjaminCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick processing marred by slow shipping.

Purchased an item in stock and listed as dispatch “less than 24 hours”.

Received an email that the item was “dispatched” at 0730 on the Thursday.

Not so - I don’t fully know where the delay was, but apparently it’s not expected to leave Sydney until later tonight (Friday).

Unsure if this is a COPE issue (who state that transit time between syd and Canberra is 1 business day) or a Mwave issue, but Mwave probably need to check the definition of “dispatched”.

Usual quick delivery

Item as described, delivered quickly and extremely well packaged.
Always happy with the speed of delivery and the products themselves.
Good value at all times can be counted on. excellent customer service at all times.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Always purchase my computer gear from here. They are cheap and very fast service. There support after purchase is always good. These guys are the best. Never had a problem with them.
John

Jack

Jackasked

Does mwave do the processing of parts on Sunday's?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.

Not sure about Sunday you would have to contact them, but they are open on Saturday mornings, not sure what hours. If you pay via paypal delivery is never more than 2 days, I've had stuff arrive the next day.

Hi Jack,
We are closed on Sundays so no processing of orders or picking of orders.
Please see our Google listing or our website for office/warehouse trading hours.

Daniel

Danielasked

Do i have to bring a parent to pick up an order if I'm turning 16 this year?

Dave

Daveasked

Mwave Australia Physical Store

I am looking at a new computer system buying a number of parts from Mwave. I want to buy the AMD Ryzen 7 2700X.

It is valued at $440.00 at CCPU computers; would Mwave be willing to bring their price down to match that?

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Sorry Dave, we wont be able to match as this is way below our cost. Please check their stock to ensure you are receiving a brand new item and not a used one.
This is the lowest price in the market so purchase with caution, however should you manage to get the stock (and it is new) then you have scored yourself a great bargain.
Good luck...
Regards

AbsoluteCancer R.
AbsoluteCancer R.

Hi i was wondering in your pre built system Mwave F27i 2.0 Gaming PC - RX 580 8GB Edition SKU# AC26157
yould you guys be able to add a pci wifi adapter to it. Yes i will pay for it if so thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives

Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Online Store

Mwave Australia Physical Store

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing ShopsPhysical Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops