4.3

3,317 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (325)

Kevington

Kevington

Very useful dongle that combines both bluetooth and wi-fi

Website was easy to navigate and get accurate information pertaining to each product. Maximum of information and a minimum of marketing. Have dealt with MWAVE in the past - returning customer.

Product PurchasedEdimax EW-7611ULB Bluetooth Receiver

Good seller

I bought some software and no hassles. All was good. Good communication and item was mailed within a day or 2. Came well packaged. Have bought before from them as well and no issues then either. Recommended.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Returns policy is frustrating

Michael S.Darwin, NT

Worst online purchase expierience.

Product PurchasedACER Predator Helios Gaming Laptop
Patrick M.Mwave Australia

COVID19 - stock shortages and changing ETAs due manufacture and shipping delays.
Please share your order number for a full refund.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused during this unprecedented time.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Worst Online Shop

- Very long wait on pick-up
- Appalling customer service (from the team leader or supervisor)
- There is a missing item on the pick-up order
- Will not be coming back in the future, A-

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, professional, reliable.

The items I brought were more expensive than other stores, particularly when I added shipping costs, transit cover and processing fees. But cost aside, I had great communication, and the order was turned around really quickly with a tracking number. Very happy with the service I received.

Product PurchasedDraytek Vigor 130

Items listed in stock but not actually?

Hey everyone, I think purchasing from this website is a bad idea after buying items Myself and purchasing Things that say “IN stock” I am being notified by the owner that the item was never actually in stock and they must order it?

Bad business model and bad customer service.

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

FAQ explaining our stock availability. This is displayed on every product page

Pathetic Business Owner

I spend 280$ on a GPU that I waiting 4 weeks for because owner told me it was back ordered,

Just today, on the 4 week mark he tells me that he can’t get it and I’ve waited for nothing while they held my money

Happy

Happy

Perfect service

Cant fault anything about mWave. Quality products, reasonable pricing and great service
Website is easy to navigate. I had to search for office chairs though, which is no big deal.
Good range and I am very happy with the product I bought

Mike

MikeFar North Queensland, QLD

This meets with more than my expectations.

It was easy to find what I wanted online, with so many to choose from. I am extremely satisfied with the choice I made, and ecstatic to have received it so soon after ordering it,

Product PurchasedASUS Vivobook 17.3 laptop

JobJB307262South East Queensland, QLD

Is it Covid or lack of interest?

I asked about the status of my order after it was 3 weeks overdue (and no comms) and was told it was with StarTrack and they were looking for it.StarTrack said they had lost it and no further info. No contact still by MWave and have requested they let me know what happens now. I’m hoping they quickly resend as I was hoping to have the equipment a month ago while I was in isolation - still nothing! Come on guys I’ve been patient but this is ridiculous.

Product PurchasedASUS USB3.0 HZ-3 Docking Station
Todd

ToddHunter Region, NSW

great product

keeps my CPU temps low while gaming excellent high quality product have had no problems with it very good design and durable easy to install for amd and intel systems

Gabe

Gabe

Cool site

Easy enough to place an order. However, I presume due to current CoViD issues, despatch of the goods took longer than normal. I am satisfied with the products ordered. They worked as expected.

Derek R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

500GB Internal SSD for my Laptop

Honestly, i was shocked how fast it arrived considering the whole Covid-19 thing going on currently
they still managed to have it deliver within about 2 days (not including the weekend)
The internal HDD works perfect! and i now have 500GB extra internal storage. thank you!

Product Purchased500GB SSD EVO 860

Where's the customer service?

Ordered components for a new PC build that 'were' in stock. By the time these guys got around to processing my order (~2 weeks so far), several items are now out of stock, and they won't return messages asking for a refund on the out of stock items.
They were very quick asking for payment though...

Mark2020
Mark2020

I understand how e-commerce works.
Have a look at Ticket #310332 for the history

Elise

EliseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service, fast shipping

Shipment was really quick and the products got here safely. They were very well packaged with air filled plastic which was nice, although the SSD was kind of floating around in the box a bit, I guess there's not much that could be done about that.

ElzahR

Worst customer service on this planet.

what i wanted

Mwave will generally have what i want or they can notify me when they have it. an example is the keyboard i am using is not a typical one and no one other than mwave would have the confidence to take a chance and have it in stock.

Michael1870

Michael1870AU

Ordered an Ethernet Smart Switch

Supper easy to find on the website, ordered with ease and received the order within days. Perfect service. Item was unboxed and installed, the setup took some time but now rocks perfectly.

Product PurchasedTP-Link TL-WR1043ND

Zero concern for defective products

flukemcasked

Mwave Australia

I have placed an order 2 days ago and paid via PayPal. How long can I expect to wait until it is processed and ready for shipping?
It is a motherboard and cpu. I love mwave and always prefer to use it. I bought my last pc from the Logan store.

Derek R.

I ordered my SSD for my laptop on Thursday last week and it processed Yesterday, Monday the 25th of May and I received it this morning.
So expect it to arrive sometime this week, however it just depends on what postage you chose, I went with AUSpost and the $12 postage.

flukemc

I believe I went with startrack. But you've set my mind at ease. Thanks for the response!

Goolie Schoolasked

Mwave Australia

I am calling from Gooloogong Public School (in NSW) I am having trouble trying to order 2 x webcams online. Would you be able to contact me for help please. My number is 02 63 44 8307.
Ann-Maree

Patrick M.Mwave Australia

Please email corporate@mwave.com.au and the Corporate team will assist you.

Emailing you now

Natasha B.asked

Mwave Australia

Hi there - Thought I'd try here as some people seem to have luck getting through. Order No. SO01432480 - Has the H510i (SKU #AC24908) arrived? Checked today to see if there was any progress on my order as I saw that a lot of your NZXT cases that were unavailable were changed to "In Stock at Mwave". I was one of the customers waiting on your shipment with the NZXT cases in it. Since you've received a bunch and they're now in stock, I thought I'd check my order to see if my case had been changed to 'Allocated'. Instead, I find that the ETA has been pushed back yet again to 21.5.20. Please tell me that this is because it's generated automatically by your system. Have you got my H510i (white) case in stock and allocated it to my order and just haven't updated its status? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Natasha,
It seems the team have just responded before I was able to reply.
The original case 510 has arrived but not the 510i - ETA is late next week..
Do you want to revert back to the original?

Hey Patrick

Thanks for the reply here. I just checked my mwave account and I could see their message. I'll continue with the ticket/message chain on my mwave account. I was worried because the ETA for the H510i was pushed from 15.5.20 to another week later on 21.5.20. But if you guys are still expecting it next week though, happy to wait.

Thanks again

Natasha. B

Hi Natasha,
I have just been updated that the container lands into our warehouse on the 18/5, so by the time its unloaded, checked and finally booked into the system would be around the 20/5.
So realistically the 21/5-22/5 is close to accurate.
This does not take into account any delays at the docks, customs etc which then push dates back again.

Get an answer from our members and Mwave Australia representatives