My Fiji

Worst experience ever

I had the worst airline experience with Fiji Airways. I recently booked my travel to Fiji from NZ and without any notice the airline canceled both my flights. My hotel bookings are already done and they are non refundable. I told them that I have to be back in NZ at any cost on 1st Sept because my 2 month old pup is flying down to us in Wellington but without any consideration they have given me the flight back on 4th and expect that my puppy will be left stranded on its own. The reservations team is pathetic and they genuinely have no sense of customer service. Not only are they rude and inefficient they just have no sense of consideration. They have been passing on my complaint/ concern from the email team to the so called manager who is behind the scenes and is not available to provide any response to me. They asked me to wait for 48 hours for a response and now after continuous follow up, they have agin asked me to follow up after 48 hours. With less than a week left for my travel, I have got NO response for the team. I would never recommend anyone to use this airlines since they literally are the WORST!

Booking Type Flights

Happy

Natasha was great and was very helpful with ever aspect and her correspondence with us. The best one at MyFiji we have encountered in the years we have booked through MyFiji

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Thank you Cristiana for a wonderful package and your ongoing help over the years planning our family holidays. Can't wait till Fiji again in November at The Westin.
Been to the Outrigger and Sheraton and both amazing.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Was great!

Was a great experience start to finish. Made everything really simple & straight forward. Found cheap deals & had a great experience with everyone that we spoke to. It was a great time.

Booking Type Accomodation

Family Holiday

Thank you for all your help when booking our Fiji holiday. We found our consultant extremely helpful and patient especially when we changed our dates and bures a number of times. Thank you also for your professional guidance.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

The Agents were very easy to speak to and their quotes were instantaneous in emails.
If the person who was doing the quote was not available the other agents had my information immediately at hand.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Visa

Helpful responsive staff whole process was so easy!!

Will definitely use My Fiji again I was very impressed throughout booking process and the deal we got is great value!! Highly recommend their services to anyone booking fiji holiday.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Great company to deal with

Staff member was very helpful, service provided was exceptional and I would recommend this company to family and friends.
Nothing was to much bother and staff went out of their way to assist.

Very good

Tracee and the team at MyFiji were great to deal wit. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to book a holiday, everyone was lovely to speak with. Tracee was excellent.

Lovely staff! And very helpful

All fees and prices were informed accurately.
I was making a booking for my employer so had to get varied options and I was made to feel that this was not a problem and the staff were very helpful.
The staff member I dealt made sure that my employer was on the same activities as other guests attending the event - even though we were late at making the booking.
Next fiji trip will definitely be booked using MyFiji!

Great so far

Booking was easy and staff helpful. We have not had our holiday yet so can’t comment on that. Maybe some contact between booking and leaving just to say our booking is still ok would be good.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Great deal and helpful staff

We booked a villa at the Sheraton in Denarau for 4 adults and one toddler. The experience we had in booking the holiday was very good and it met my expectations.

Fiji is my second home

We have found our past experiences with My Fiji to be very good and everything that was stated on the schedule we received. all of our hotel stays have been more than expected and the friendly Fiji people make this place a welcoming and magical place to visit and relax.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Helpful staff easy process

We have booked Fiji 3 times. The fact we keep comming back says it all. The staff are knowledgable and very helpful. We have always had a very prompt and carefree service

Thanks MyFiji.

Having booked with them over 10 times now they have exceeded all our families expectations. So easy to deal with and transparent with no hidden charges. Will keep going back to them for sure.

Superb Value Holiday

Our MyFiji Package included almost everything except for cocktails and massages!
We had an amazing time away and Dani our consultant was prompt in answering queries and following up on any special requests. Would be more than happy to book with the MyHoliday network again.

Easy, friendly and helpful

Justine was very helpful, friends and easy to deal with.. she offered great advice and suggestions that were helpful. She answered all the queries i had and was happy to look into all the things I asked.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

Very reliable and great deals

Everything was taken care of
From transfers to travel insurance and the fun stuff like tours, massages, dinners etc ...
Christiana looked after us very well and was reliable

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Aliya, this was our 3rd time booking through MyFiji & we have recommended them to our family & friends. We are getting ready to book again keep up the great work

Excellent customer service

Kiani made the booking process very easy and being our first visit to the Coral coast she answered all questions we had about transfers and accommodation.
Hideaway was fantastic excellent service and nightly entertainment. We took the meal and drink package which was very good value. We have traveled to different islands in Fiji on 10 other occasions and this this was one of the better holidays we have, planning to go back to Hideaway very soon. We would recommend My Fiji and Kiani to others.