Verifiedmyfiji.com

Ry HSouthwest, VIC
Jane T
Jane TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Amazing customer service

Just returned from Fiji and can highly recommend the team at My Fiji - every consultant I dealt with was friendly, helpful and professional. They went over and above to satisfy my queries and everything was processed efficiently and correctly. When we had to alter the booking because of a family emergency, they were extremely caring. Cannot fault the whole experience. Show details ·  1
Cmhz
CmhzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

We booked through My Fiji and our agent was Martine. He was excellent. Quick response times and follow ups. Could not reccomend more. Thank you Martine! Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee

Fantastic company, will definitely be using again in the future!!

My Fiji has been an absolute delight to deal with in booking our first overseas family holiday! Throughout the whole process James was quick to respond to any queries, Kat was amazing when there was a hiccup on the day of departure and the couple of people I have spoken with re a refund, for one of our expereices that got cancelled due to flooding, have also been good. I will definitely be booking through them again for our next trip!! Show details ·  1
Skye
SkyeHunter Region, NSW

An Amazing Honeymoon

My Fiji put together an amazing itinery for our Honeymoon. They adapted to our preferences and short notice to make booking so easy and stress free. This carried through to our holiday, with all transfers taken care of we never had to worry, there was always someone waiting to pick us up and take us to our next destination. Their recommendation to stay at Likuri Island Resort was our favorite. We had an amazing holiday with no issues at all. We highly recommend booking through My Fiji for your next holiday! Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeSydney, NSW3 posts

Great customer service

Terrific customer service from Marissa at My Fiji. Great information, attention to detail and patience booking my holiday. Now all I need is for the holiday to be as good and life will be close to perfect. Show details ·  1
Thomas B
Thomas BCanberra 2600, ACT

Ann
Ann2 posts

Upcoming Holiday to Fiji

Too early to say how my holiday is as I have not begun yet however the three people I have dealt with have been excellent and very responsive to my queries. Ivka, Yerri and Rommel have combined their talents to organise flights, accommodation and some day tours which have been cheaper than advertised on other websites. My Fiji flight was changed which altered my domestic flights and it was all taken care off without me having to be stressed for which I'm very grateful. Show details ·  1
Natalie H.
Natalie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Ask for Martine when you call she will be so helpful

Martine was absolutely fantastic. She found me a great deal in school holidays and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!!! Show details ·  1
J and R
J and RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 Customer Focus

Thanks so much Arnel for fixing our flight issues. We greatly appreciate your can do attitude , expertise and friendly manner. You are a fantastic ambassador for My Fiji.
Salut - Judie & Richard Show details ·  1
Felix
Felix

Customer service experience

Great customer service while dealing with cancellation of Fiji outbound flight. My travel agent Arnel was super friendly and helpful - I highly appreciated all his hard work to make my trip to Fiji happening! THANKS SO MUCH! Show reply
Gaile D.
Gaile D.3 posts

Fiji holiday

Thank you Arnel for your wonderful customer Service on Thursday and Friday of last week nothing was any trouble to you a credit to your company My Fiji holidays
Gaile Dwyer Show details ·  1
Shellbell
ShellbellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Had a complicated booking, which I then had to postpone. Ben and Arnel were both amazingly patient and responsive. Arnel in particular spent a great deal of time with me ensuring the package I wanted was just perfect. Just ensure you check your quote thoroughly before booking, they are only human and sometimes little things just need clarification. Show details ·  1
Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

My Fiji no longer competitive

Have travelled to Fiji with My Fiji on many occasions. Rang today for a quote to travel later this year. They were $1300 dearer than two other quotes I had obtained. They are no longer an option for travel to Fiji. They have priced themselves out of the market. Shame. Show details
Megan
Megan2 posts

Highly recommend

My experience with My Fiji was fantastic. Katie-Lee was so helpful with all of the options, questions and made our decision to book an easy one. Show details ·  1

Pat D.

We have used My Fiji many times& have never had a problem until now,we are flying out of Sydney on the 6/15 flight to Fiji on the 3rd on March,we booked this holiday with you a month ago & we still have NOT received any travel documents via email or post could you please confirm as to when we will be issued with them.

Pat D.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Yes we have received all the documentation we needed,& thank you again

Wendy

Who are Ignite travel. I’m worried about who I am paying my trip balance to. They keep telling me My Fiji are on holidays

My Holiday Centre   DM

Hi Wendy, Ignite Travel Group is the parent company of My Fiji. Thank you.

Wendy

I’m not sure what’s going on with My Fiji. I’ve used them before. I’ve never encountered bad service buts impossible to connect with them. I was unaware they were now a call centre. Onto 35 minute wait second day in a row. The funny thing is I want to pay money. I have now been left on hold for nearly 10minutes.

Contact info for My Fiji