My Fiji

Verifiedmyfiji.com
4.5

401 reviews · Statistics

88% · 35338 · 9%
Trip Completed Yes (105) · No (213)
Ease of Booking
See the Best Booking Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ask for Martine when you call she will be so helpful

Martine was absolutely fantastic. She found me a great deal in school holidays and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!!! Show details ·  1
J and R
J and RVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 Customer Focus

Thanks so much Arnel for fixing our flight issues. We greatly appreciate your can do attitude , expertise and friendly manner. You are a fantastic ambassador for My Fiji.
Salut - Judie & Richard Show details ·  1
Felix
Felix

Customer service experience

Great customer service while dealing with cancellation of Fiji outbound flight. My travel agent Arnel was super friendly and helpful - I highly appreciated all his hard work to make my trip to Fiji happening! THANKS SO MUCH! Show reply
Gaile D.
Gaile D.3 posts

Fiji holiday

Thank you Arnel for your wonderful customer Service on Thursday and Friday of last week nothing was any trouble to you a credit to your company My Fiji holidays
Gaile Dwyer Show details ·  1
Shellbell
ShellbellNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Had a complicated booking, which I then had to postpone. Ben and Arnel were both amazingly patient and responsive. Arnel in particular spent a great deal of time with me ensuring the package I wanted was just perfect. Just ensure you check your quote thoroughly before booking, they are only human and sometimes little things just need clarification. Show details ·  1
Gary
GaryVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

My Fiji no longer competitive

Have travelled to Fiji with My Fiji on many occasions. Rang today for a quote to travel later this year. They were $1300 dearer than two other quotes I had obtained. They are no longer an option for travel to Fiji. They have priced themselves out of the market. Shame. Show details
Megan
Megan2 posts

Highly recommend

My experience with My Fiji was fantastic. Katie-Lee was so helpful with all of the options, questions and made our decision to book an easy one. Show details ·  1
Squirt
SquirtQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mandy is the best!

Haven’t travelled in past few years, with trepidation we booked online with MyFiji, was fortunate to have Mandy take control of our booking, has made everything a very easy and smooth experience. As I haven’t flown in forty years, had many questions and they were answered easily by Mandy, she’s a treasure. Show details ·  1
JP7879
JP7879NSWIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Highly recommend Arnel

Booked a family holiday with My Fiji. Very easy to book and they were helpful in sending through several quotes to suit our needs. Once booked I needed to make a change due to the resort we were booked to stay at announcing renovations. I thought it was going to be a nightmare to change, but Arnel made the whole process so easy! Nothing was too much trouble. He sorted it all out, listened to our needs and did exactly as he said he would. So happy with the service we received from Arnel and My Fiji. Show details ·  1
Sandy
Sandy

Marissa, Marissa, Marissa!! You’re a legend!!

I can’t thank you enough for your genuine patience on the time spent customising a Treasure Island holiday for my husband and myself. You were so transparent with the pro’s and con’s of which flight would best suit our launch connections to minimise a long airport wait on our departure date. Your enthusiasm for your job is obviously contagious because at the end of our conversation I was excited in anticipation for my upcoming holiday. You certainly know your facts which made me confident in proceeding with your quote after perusing it with my husband. Thank you so much Marissa! Show details ·  1
Bianca99
Bianca99AU2 posts

Thanks so much

Thank you Marissa for going above and beyond for me; I asked for so many different options and different case scenarios and I really feel like you happily gave me all the different cases and helped me plan my stay! Show details ·  1
Ian
Ian

Great holiday booking service

Rang My Fiji & booked a holiday. I thought it would be complicated as we booked for 7 families and was given fantastic help, advice and service. Our consultant Katie was so helpful and made the whole experience so easy and comfortable. Thanks again to My Fiji to all the great staff Show details ·  1
Tom
TomNSWSydney, NSW

Shane Tymms
Shane TymmsNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

ignite holidays - booking

We rang Ignite Holidays to book a holiday to Soamoa and were absolutely impressed with the consultant Marissa who organised our holidays. Marrisa was professional, knowledgeable and proficient in catering to our requests to meet our requirements, and providing advice. Marissa made it quiet easy to deal with her and was very polite throughout the telephone conversation. It was a pleasure to have Marissa organise our holidays. Show details ·  1
Gemma
Gemma

Would use My Fiji again!

We have just returned from our 11 day trip to Fiji. We booked through Alicia and she absolutely nailed it. We asked for a very family friendly resort and she delivered. She also ensured airport transfers were included to take all the pressure off.
We also wanted to say thank you to Kaylea from customer service. We decided to get our under 2 a seat which was a complex task to change the ticket and she worked tirelessly for 2 weeks to ensure there would be no issues.
We will use My Fiji again! Show details ·  1

Pat D.

We have used My Fiji many times& have never had a problem until now,we are flying out of Sydney on the 6/15 flight to Fiji on the 3rd on March,we booked this holiday with you a month ago & we still have NOT received any travel documents via email or post could you please confirm as to when we will be issued with them.

Pat D.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Yes we have received all the documentation we needed,& thank you again

Wendy

Who are Ignite travel. I’m worried about who I am paying my trip balance to. They keep telling me My Fiji are on holidays

My Holiday Centre   DM

Hi Wendy, Ignite Travel Group is the parent company of My Fiji. Thank you.

Wendy

I’m not sure what’s going on with My Fiji. I’ve used them before. I’ve never encountered bad service buts impossible to connect with them. I was unaware they were now a call centre. Onto 35 minute wait second day in a row. The funny thing is I want to pay money. I have now been left on hold for nearly 10minutes.

CategoryBooking Services