My Fiji

My Fiji

Listing monitored by My Holiday Centre

• Trip Completed Yes (82) · No (95)
  • Ease of Booking

Amy Dube
Amy DubeVictoria

Amazing customer service and experience

Marissa Was absolutely amazing this afternoon with booking our family holiday. She listened to my concerns of previous negative experience with booking a holiday with this agency. I have spent 2 weeks trying to make contact to amend a booking, ridiculous wait times on the phone, to get through to someone not willing to help. Emails ignored and being put back in line with customer service employee not willing to help.

Marissa went above and beyond and I am very very great full. I'll be making contact with Marissa again when booking a holiday.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Amy, we're so glad that you've chosen to give us another chance. How great is Marissa's customer service? We hope you have a fantastic time in Fiji!

Nicole HarrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling customer service if you need to cancel a booking due to COVID!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Perfect service, quick and easy

I booked a holiday to Fiji for my daughter and myself. Marissa made it so easy. She was very welcoming, great to talk too and made the experience very enjoyable. Marissa took all the hard work out of planning our trip, I couldn't believe it was so easy. I would highly recommend Marissa and My Fiji to anyone wishing to travel. Thank you Marissa very much appreciated

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Viksta, thank you for this positive feedback. We hope you have an amazing time in Fiji with your daughter!

Easy booking with a smile

I was very impressed with Marissa personality and professionalism also knowing how to make the booking so easy.I would recommend her and My Fiji travel to everyone for their travels.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Wayne, we're so pleased that Marissa has been able to help you out. We hope you have a fantastic time in Fiji!

Lisa
LisaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service

I booked a holiday to Fiji Marriott through Marissa this morning. Marissa was very helpful and has great customer service skills as she was a pleasure to deal with. Would book another holiday through her without any hesitation. Thank you for your help Marissa, much appreciated
Regards Lisa

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Lisa, thank you for your kind feedback. We hope you have an amazing time on your Fiji holiday!

Very pleased with our booking experience!

I cannot thank Marissa enough for her assistance with booking our honeymoon in Fiji. She made countless adjustments to our booking to ensure it was perfect for us and had everything we need. Very happy with her service and would definately recommend booking through Marissa to my friends and family. Thank you again.

Ease of Booking
KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Bianca, thank you for taking the time to leave this positive feedback. We hope you have a fantastic time on your honeymoon in Fiji!

Terrible, terrible, and awful

Megan
Megan

Hi Megan,
This is our number one priority today and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Went over and above my expectations!

I booked a holiday to Fiji, and Marissa was THE BEST! She handled my booking with expertise and real world knowledge of the location. Couldn’t be happier with the process

Ease of Booking
KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Cassie, thank you for this positive feedback. We hope you have an amazing time in Fiji!

Marissa is awesome!

Marissa is a great consultant! So patient, caring and informative! The process was made so easy and I felt nothing was missed.
We can’t wait for our trip.
Thankyou Marissa!

Trip Completed No
KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Emma, we're so happy to have helped! Have an incredible time in Fiji!

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Vanuatu holiday Marissa

Marissa was an excellent consultant very helpful. Positive and informative. Great experience. Met my expectations. Would like to say that she worked hard to satisfy and fulfil my requirements . Thank you Marissa

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave this positive feedback. We hope you have a fantastic time on your holiday!

Peter S.
Peter S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!

My wife and I recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and decided to do so in Fiji. Best decision ever! We spent 7 nights in the Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort - what a wonderful experience. From the moment we arrived we felt absolutely spoilt. All of the team at the Resort were so friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The food there was simply amazing, with a huge range of choices for breakfast every morning as well as wonderful dinners watching the sunset each night. A truly magical, relaxing experience for us both. Thanks to Marissa for helping us book our wonderful holiday. We will definitely be back!!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Peter, thank you so much for providing this feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Fiji and look forward to helping you plan another incredible holiday!

Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy to book with My Fiji!

Marissa has been so good to deal with at My Fiji. She has made our whole experience easy and fun for a daunting process otherwise. Thank you Marissa, we can’t wait to start our holiday!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Kirsty, thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. We hope you have an incredible time in Fiji!

Keran
KeranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality service & information provided. Can't wait to get to Fiji.

Booked 8 nights at Naviti Resort to celebrate sister's 50th at end of year. Marissa provided prompt and detailed information and quote, updated several times as plans were changed. All booked while Msrissa stayed on phone. Now just have to wait until December before flying out. Quality service and delivery all round.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Keran, we're so happy to have helped. We hope you have amazing time at your sister's 50th in Fiji!

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

very good

booked 7 nights to Naviti Resort Fiji Marissa was great and happy to amend & update original quote gave me some good feedback and even booked our flights while on the phone

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Sue, we're so happy to have helped. Have an incredible time in Fiji!

Philippa and Laurie
Philippa and LaurieHunter Region, NSW

FIONA IS AN OUTSTANDING TRAVEL AGENT!!!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Phillippa and Laurie, we're so pleased that Fiona went above and beyond to help you out. We hope you have a fantastic time in Fiji!

Amy X.
Amy X.asked

Hi, I booked my Fiji holiday package ( Flight and Accommodation for 5th-11th August 2022 ) in March 2022, after Deposited 28th February 2022, I have received a Booking Advice, when I paid my balance last Friday, I only received another Booking Advice including flights number, Hotel Details, payment details. I sent an Email request a tax invoice, E-ticket, and copy of confirmation documents from Hotel I booked and paid, unfortunately I do not get it. This make me confuse and worry . I tried to rang the customer service few times ,every time be told queue has 26 people or 14 people, after waiting 30 minutes today the customer service told me E-ticket will send me 14 days before departure!!!!! I am not happy this answer, I believe no people like it.
Could you please dispatch all vouchers and itineraries for me as soon as possible, Thanks.
Jian

Sam.W
Sam.Wasked

Hi, just wondering how long before the trip I should expect to receive my documents through the mail?
Also will MyFiji notify me if there is a change in flights (or cancellation of flights)? In the booking confirmation email I received, they only provide flight numbers so I am concerned I will miss any flight changes/cancellations.

Edina Tuzlic
Edina Tuzlic
Nadine B
Nadine Basked

Do the bookings have to be paid in one amount or can there be instalments?

Kelly Graham
Kelly Graham

There is usually a deposit of around $2000 or a percentage of the amount, then you have till 2 months before the departure of the trip to have the trip paid in full.
Besides the deposit the rest of the bill can be paid in installments.

Get an answer from our members and My Holiday Centre representatives