Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (81)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (48) · Not as advertised (13)

Worst customer service I have received in my 45 years of breathing oxygen

I ordered a bed and paid for it as e do online. I waited a week and had no update on my order so I wrote them an email asking if my new bed had been shipped yet only to receive a reply that the need is no longer made! (Why advertise something that isn't available and take peoples hard earned$?)
I asked for a refund immediately.
A week went by and I received an email asking if I'd like another bed or a refund....I asked for my money back again.
Today nearly 2 weeks after my first email asking about my order I received an email letting me know the need is not being made any more and what would I like to do...

Babak F.

Babak F.Sydney, NSW

Just Terrible. Don't Buy From This "Business"

My Furniture Store promised for a bed base and mattress to be delivered within 1 to 2 weeks. It took 4 weeks after it was delivered. After calling the store 3 times and asked for the manager to call me back, they did not call me back. After delivery, we found that the bed base is largely damaged visibly in its corner. I called for compensation they said they will not do anything about it and lied that the base had this issue at the time of purchase since it was a display item. They just try to ignore my request. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen in my life. No showing respect to customers. No apologies for treating customers this way. Don't EVER buy from this so called business if you don't want to regret like me.

Jen D

Jen DSydney, NSW

Fantastic sellers highly recommend to buy from!!!

I ordered online the 3 piece MELROSE king bedroom suite. The customer service was very prompt in replying back to my questions. Delivery was on time. It was so easy to assemble the bed frame and the bedside tables were already assembled all boxed up. Now all set up in our room it is just stunning. Thank you Adam and the team at My Furniture Store, we will be purchasing again from you guys. A+++++

Where is my bed??

Amazing service great advice

Craig took time with us and showed us all the options and explained the benefits of each mattress..his product knowledge was extensive and he really helped us

Highly recommended

Maryam H.Sydney, NSW

The worst service ever!!!!

Maryam H.

The lounge i got was in great condition and the staff were very friendly and helpful in my purchase

All was good and easy and I definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy great top teir furniture for your home

Shruti

ShrutiSydney, NSW

Excellent service by Craig.

Craig was extremely helpful with our purchase and a delightful prrson to deal with.
They have a good collection of mattresses to suit all needs too...

Avoid like the Plague!

Karen H.
Karen H.

Find out how My Furniture Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfect mattress to suit my purpose

1) Got immediate assistance from the friendly staff who assisted me to find the product without wasting time.
2) Quality products vs Price.

Terrible - Avoid dealing with this company

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM, they have taken $1500 without exchange for product or refund!!

Lindy

LindySydney, NSW

Don’t buy anything from this store!

Ordered a blanket box on 15th April 2020. Site said it was in stock. Expected 7-10 days. Still waiting 3 months later. No communication from the store. I have made all the contact. When I called they told me it was ready to pick up but when I arrived to pick it up they said it wasn’t there after all! Still waiting for them to ring me to tell me the new expected delivery date. I have called and emailed. No result. I understand that COVID has caused delays but customers should be kept informed. I have asked for a delivery date or a refund but no one has gotten back to me about that either. Hopeless business practices and a total lack of procedures and systems.

kanne

kanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty gaslift bed

Ordered a gaslift bed. They sent someone who had never installed one before. Gas struts were faulty. Waited a week for new ones. Still faulty. Cannot lift bed. Repeated calls to store and no one is responding. Going to forward to the Ombudsman

Waiting waiting waiting

Similar story to others, took my money $299 for a product knowing it was out of stock with no known resupply date. I asked for a refund ...4 weeks ago!!!. Sent an email politely requesting they return my money, a simple stroke of the computer keys, but still waiting waiting.. Be warned

anon88

anon88South East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase anything from this company!!! Scam

7 weeks of waiting and no items delivered! Customer service is non existent. Promise after promise on delivery date was made and not kept. The manager ([name removed]) promised to call back and provide an receipt for transport costs... surprise, surprise, there was no call.

I ended up with a refund and will never shop with them again.

Rusty

RustyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible!

I ordered a bookshelf on the 28th May (order no. 25468)which was going to be delivered in 10 days. 6 weeks later and I’m still waiting. Every time I ring I get a different answer but still no bookshelf. Last week they said it had arrived in their warehouse and would be here this week. I just rang again and was told the item is still with the supplier and they haven’t received it yet. They provide no communication and their customer service is atrocious. I’m now forced to lodge a complaint with Consumer Affairs (ACCC). Hopefully they will be able to force this company to do the right thing. Totally unacceptable. Very very disappointed. My only consolation is they will probably receive a big fine.

Neil

Neil

Not to be trusted

After 3 months of having my money and no sign of product arriving they have not refunded my money even though I asked them to a fortnight ago. The Craig from the company who responds on this website said he had passed on my request to accounts, as if it was an optional thing.
Seeing comments on this site confirms my suspicion they are trying to not refund even though I have bought a table.

지연 이.

지연 이.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst shop ever!

Teams of big liar! Avoid this company............... Poor products! Service?? They never give me a call back. Basically they do not care whatever.. I have products, can not use as funitures. What a shame!

Do not purchase from this store

I order a 6 piece king package on the 25th of April after emails and phone calls i received a email by Craig on the 6th saying it was picked up to be delivered then my partner phoned on the 21st to be told by Keith who was very rude and abrupt it was picked up that day to be delivered. I have emailed craig multiple times with no response have tried to call no answer. Will be phoning fair trade as this company should not trade... avoid buying from this company as you will be extremely disappointed. How these people still have a business beats me.

Elizabeth Robinson

Elizabeth Robinson asked

Online store

I have been waiting one year and three months for my two cane chairs. Craig Andy and Gina promised before Christmas that they would finally arrive in February and here we are still waiting. If your can’t supply give me back my money. Order number is 23484 purchased November 2019

Wiser Now

Wiser Nowasked

My Furniture Store

I was going to order the Ashton chairs from this company chairs but am totally put off by these largely very negative reviews. Can the company give me a guarantee they world arrive in good condition, and a time frame?for delivery? For Sydney. Thanks

Craig M.My Furniture Store

Hi, best for us to check availability of these chairs first as many of the suppliers products we sell are sold out or delayed - if you can call the store Monday (tomorrow) will gladly check for you. Thanks Craig - 1300298461

pam m.

pam m.asked

My Furniture Store

I paid for a bookcase and delivery fee to Perth on 15th February (Prior Corona issue). Craig Mendel rang me from the Eastern States to confirm my order. Told me it would take him a week to make the item, another week send to WA. I rang on 9th March, after much argy-bargy was told book case had arrived and would be dispatched the following week. On 25th March, I emailed that you either refund me or give date of bookcase arrival. I have been ignored. I can not afford to give away $800+ to an organisation that claims customer care.

Get an answer from our members and My Furniture Store representatives

Compare both My Furniture Store
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Sofas
Compare both My Furniture Store