My Layby

My Layby

Naadia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy affordable

Mylayby has been a good experience for me overall. Used the service for 5 years now. Have been happy and statisfied with my past orders. However they add on extra dollars when its cheaper to buy direct at the shops but who has the money up front to buy outright, which is why I like the service. Disputing a refund issue at the moment, where they are claiming there is a 10% cancellation fee of the total order value as stated in their t&c but it does not say that anywhere in the cancellation policy as per mylayby website where the order was placed. Just want my money back for this order so I can go and buy the earlier model for the same price as the lower model I intended on purchasing through mylayby.

Never again

I bought from nz 2nd time my products were not sent
Dont sell perfume if it's not able to be sent to nz by the they come from hongkong? Never got told that and the nz my layby is crap it's based in Australia

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't deal with this company.

Argumentative staff, lazy staff ( they finish at 4pm on Fridays) and won't take the responsibility of not processing refunds properly. I sent numerous emails and called several times to no avail.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lay-By for my Granddaughter

Due to my daughter and granddaughter going on a holiday to Surfers Paradise in few months time I wanted to put aside some items that would provide some fun for her and the friends she will be with. We put away a Sand Castle bucket, Mermaid beach set, Beach Volleyball Set and a Beach trolley. The prices were great and the assistant that helped set up the Lay-by was very helpful.

Bad form!!

I cant access the old mylayby website/team to see my orders!! I have received anything for a while now!! Very annoyed!! I have used my layby for years. Now its the worst! They used to be a easy affordable way to buy things and on a easy budget plan. Unfortunately the costs of things are ridiculous now. The website has changed for the worse. Poor form. Lost a customer!! Don't waste ya time!!

Paid off a $700 dollar greenhouse they can't get anymore

I won't use them again I have bought a lot of stuff from them they have lost my business they kept telling me my order is on its way know I have to wait for a refund

Mylayby has gone downhill fast

Bought some Panasonic tools and paid them off only to be advised today that the supplier does not make that model anymore. Not even offered a similar product! have been offered a refund but really this close to Christmas communication, Poor customer service, Increased prices, Still waiting for the gift cards if they come? Worst experience ever with them. My whole family are customers but not anymore, I think we'll just open a xmas club account. Especially after they jacked up the prices fees and service is poor. Did they sack the previous nice people that were there.

Changed in a bad way

Since the change this year its terrible. Price hike on products and can no longer get the gift cards I have been getting for years. The convenience of the coles myer group gift cards come Christmas time was great as you had more than one store option. Now these are no longer available. Don't think I will use again

Coles Myer $500

Not happy they don’t do the $500 coles Myer gift card! If I want to order $500 worth of cards instead of the $9.95 fee I would get $50 fee! Absolutely a joke not happening

A.D

A.DB’berg

Price Hike

I have laybyed 3x $500 gift cards (1 a year) and customer service was always amazing. Always received my orders on time... except my last one.
Went to layby another for next year but the price has gone up significantly

nay84

nay84sydney

Mixed review

I have been using this business for years I’ve bought from beds to pool products I loved the gift cards and the staff used to be friendly but now they argue with you take their sweet time sending things out and put up prices now it takes 24hours to even activate cards next year I will be getting an imb Christmas club account because this year was not hassle free

RFL

RFLBrisbane

Price increase unjustified

Terrible

I purchased $500 worth of Accor Gift Card, when received it came as 2 x $200 and 1 x $100 with different card numbers. I activated one of the $200 ones and gifted the other to my son, when gone to activate it was told by a cso that my gift cards expired. Apparently even though there are 3 different gift cards they belong to the 1 order and therefore all were activated then. I have lost $300 of my hard earned $ in a flash. I am so upset.

Kay

KayBrisbane

Price increase

I used my layby for years and was happy with everything! but this is unfortunately my last year due to the ridiculous price increases on gift cards!

Okay

I was a loyal customer with my these guys for years. I have bought heaps of lay-bys from them. Not happy and I can’t justify the price increase of the gift cards from $510 to $560.

Good quality products at reasonable prices and hassle free delivery.

Absolutely love my my layby great customer service and reasonably priced. I have brought my fridge, mattress, microwave, hair straightener, exercise bike and numerous other little things. Wouldn't have been able to afford such good quality products outright. No fuss with extra payments and swapping items as needed. Easy to return faulty products also.

Jackie

Jackie

Used numerous times

While I posted a negative review about the fridge I purchased - I also should comment about the numerous good experiences I've had. I've bought TV, fridge, washing machine, dryer, vacuum, etc and when I've needed something more quickly they have transferred money from other layby's onto the one I needed. Staff are helpful and so I would definitely use them again.

Erin

ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gone downhill

I loved lay-bying the gift vouchers, have been a loyal customer for years, went to lay-by another gift card and it went from $10 to $60 For postage for a $500 voucher, unfortunately can not justify $60 on a p&h fee on a gift card, gonna go back using the old faithful money tin you cant open from now on. I rang up to ask why this has happened and just got a lady (who sounded quite cranky) with not a care stating "it was a management decision" Its a shame really!

Selena

Selena

No customer service!

I found an item I wanted to layby and sent them a few emails asking for further details and general enquiries as I have never been through them before. I waited for days and have never gotten a reply back. I am very hesitant to purchase through a company that ignores prospective customers and am now forced to look elsewhere for the same item/s.

Satisfied

From 2012 -now I purchased a 51inch tv, French door fridge, Home Threatre System, Ps4 bundle, my kids trampoline and now currently purchasing the VR Headset with camera & Twin sticks from my layby and so far Ive had No serious issues with them it does usually take 2week to arrive but at the end if the day I do get my items

Tay N.asked

How long do refunds take to show in your account?

James

I waited up to ten days just to get a small refund. I called MyLayby to follow up and basically they could not be bothered. I will never shop with them again.

Tay N.

Have been waiting since the 26/09. They claim it should be in today or tomorrow but with the way they have been responding over the phone I find that hard to believe. Sound useless like they hate their job!

Naadia G.

Have cancelled 2 of 3 items on one order Monday and have just received my refund today. Now Im just waiting for them to refund my big one so I can buy product outright at shops for the earlier model

Konandaimee R

Konandaimee Rasked

Why can I not open the website? Is anybody else having this trouble?

I can open the website?

Kell

Kellasked

I'm looking to get gift cards from my layby as they have more selections than chrisco. Can any recommend them please?

Rhoni
Rhoni

I wouldnt buy a thing from mylayby or chrisco anymore. Try Hamper King or Afterpay instead.

Pattsburger
Pattsburger

I have just paid of a gift voucher jumped online to order another one and theyve added extra money on top dramatically.$60 ontop of a $500 one.which is rediculous. i will be looking at the hamper places again