My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Gary966

Gary966Perth, WA

Very bad customer service

No communication. Purchased camera lenses for a terrific price. The lenses were not available and mymobile never told me. Last I heard my lenses were being shipped, no they weren't. Some communication would have saved a lot of headache. I found out through my bank.

Product PurchasedCamera lens
Bloom

BloomSydney, NSW

good service

my sister went to pick up a iphone for me and it works grate no problem she also said they were nice to her and gave her a free cable and refunded my shipping cost

Store Locationmy mobile liverpool
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
boz1970

boz1970Ballarat

Great customer service

Ordered a samsung A9 on the 17th July. Item arrived from Hong Kong on the 24th july. I have just ordered another A9 for a friend. Great customer service, they priced matched a similar Australian website. Cheers.

Product PurchasedSamsung A9

Anirudha

AnirudhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item received as described

I bought Samsung Galaxy S5 Hi-Performance Battery from their online store.
It's easy to browse the online store.
Quick delivery.
Item received as described online and happy with the product.
My phone's charge back to normal.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S5 Hi-Performance Battery

Ems

EmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, check pricing elsewhere

Brought a phone from there today. Great service but as my phone had died and I couldn't price match, I went there and got a phone as they seem cheap.
Would have saved $110 had I shopped anywhere else.
Other than that good shop.
But like all things do your research.

Store LocationBrisbane
James

JamesAdelaide

Sigma 150 600 mm lens

I have just received my Sigma 150 600 mm lens from My Mobile group. It came from Hong Kong in less than a week in excellent condition, well packed and protected. I have never ever received goods so fast from HK before. The price was excellent and included GST so no problems there. Thank you for such an excellent service experience My Mobile. They will give me $10 off my next purchase but honestly that is not why I am writing this review, I may never need to buy from them again, but they deserve recognition. Well done.

Kelly

KellySingapore

Most dishonest shop and cheat people of their money!!!

Dissatisfied! It's a shop that cheat others money! Don't patronise unless you wanted to be cheated! Not only did you tarnish your shop image... You completely destroyed the Australian reputation!

Polite shop assistants but repairs not great

Rob

Rob

Product as described, timely delivery

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy s9+ from My Mobile. I placed the order on the weekend and had a question concerning the purchase requesting verification before proceeding. I received a phone call early Monday morning and discussed the question I had with them. The phone was despatched later that day and arrived in rural NSW Wednesday after leaving Brisbane Monday afternoon. The phone was in the original packaging and as described on their website.

HHD

HHDBrisbane

Repaired the faulty/troublesome power button of my galaxy phone

I approached 'my mobile' with negative hopes of getting my Samsung Galaxy J7 pro repaired. In my opinion, galaxies are wonderful phones just that their power buttons always get stuck after a year or two. My damaged power button used to trigger emergency mode every sec, which was beyond problematic, especially since they don't have removable batteries.
Tony , from My Mobile,CBD fixed the issue for me in a day. He even opened the phone and its screen without damaging just to make sure the issue wasnt because of any faulty touch. He engineered the volume button to work as the power button. And now my favourite phone works good as new. I would any day suggest trusting a damaged mobile with them for repair.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you for your kind review!

Robert

RobertBrisbane

Great service from these guys!

Not only did I get a seriously great deal, when I needed a warranty issue resolved, these guys looked after me really well!

mbella91

mbella91

Be careful of what you are receiving!

Richard

RichardBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Great customer service, was a pleasure dealing with the staff. They go above and beyond to help. Thanks again.

Thanks Richard!

JimmyG84

JimmyG84AU

Good prices; speedy delivery.

I ordered my wife a Note 8 last week and it arrived a few days later; quick delivery considering I live in regional QLD. I was a bit sceptical ordering such an expensive device online but the prospect of saving $300 emboldened me. The only issue I had was when the My Mobile staff contacted me and said that the device I had originally ordered was no longer available (no reason was given). I simply agreed to a different model (a Telstra branded variant as opposed to the preferred unbranded one). No biggie, but I wish the website was a little more up to date. Based upon my experience I would buy from them again.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you Jim for your kind review!

Very satisfied!

Competitive prices, excellent and effective customer service, fast delivery. Product has been delivered one day before the scheduled time, in a very well protective package.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you Marco for your kind review!

Gaijin

GaijinSydney

Responsive and personal service - they go out of their way to help the customer

Unbelievably fast service.

Super fast delivery: ordered on Friday and got the item delivered to my door the following Monday.
Item was in perfect condition.
Got several emails telling me of the shipment progress.
Couldn't ask for better.

Dee

DeeEastwood

False product specification claim

This device was sold with the specifications that Dual Sim will be operational on 4G/3G basis. After Optus switching off 2G this month, I find that both SIMs on the network auto activate to 4G/2G making my phone dis functional on one SIM. My Purchase decision was influenced by the specifications that said 4G/3G compatibility. I am unable to prove this as the specifications have now been modified. The description on the product has now been changed to "Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) A520F Dual Sim (2G)* 4G 32GB Black" WARNING - Please take a screen capture before you purchase from Unique Mobiles. I also had delays with the Hong Kong shipment where the box seal was opened. "Just found that there is no contact address on their website".

First Online Phone Purchase

Purchased a Samsung Galaxy S8 from Hong Kong on their ebay store. Was a first for me to purchase an expensive item online so was a bit cautious but in the end a bit the bullet and couldn't be happier. The deliver was fast ordering it on a Saturday and it arrived the following Friday. I've had the phone for a few weeks and its worked flawlessly so far. I would defiantly purchase from then again.

5 Star Experience S8

I bought a Samsung Galaxy s8 dual sim, received on 5th Day by DHL . PHONE was genuine and seal was not broken . They have shop in Brisbane so customers can contact. Shipping update is not promt by Hong Kong end. Anyway supper fast service.

brianasked

My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked

My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Please_Reply

Please_Replyasked

Hello,

Could you please answer the two questions below...

If I purchase a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Unique Mobiles (Import Direct), will it...

1. Work in Australia?

2. Be unlocked from all carriers?

Please reply.

PS: If the phone doesn't work in Australia, what is the next step I must take in order to receive a refund?

Unique M.My Mobile

Hello, glad to help. Hopefully the below will help:
1) Yes, we only import phones that will work in the target country.
2) Yes, all phones are unlocked
If you have any difficulties, contact us via the uniquemobiles.com.au website, and we'll work hard to resolve.

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives