My Name Necklace

My Name Necklace

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (39)

If there was a no star option I would use it

This may be a .com.au company but is is not Australian...Beware! This is a company from Israel masquerading as and Aussie business. After 2 months nothing arrived and after emailing them they had no tracking, I requested a refund but never seen it.! Finally 3 months after ordering the order arrives......From Hong Kong!

Tild

Tild

Don't order from them

My order was supposed to arrive by the 24th December and its now the 10th January. Do not order anything from this company. They are refusing to give me a refund. I am now putting forth a complaint to the authorities .

Amazing!!!

It was a gift for my grandma, all her grandkids names on it. Apart from arriving two weeks later than the presumed arrival date, it was a beautiful quality necklace and I definitely got what I ordered. Needless to say my grandma absolutely adored it!!

Lesha

Lesha

Big scam, bunch of ignorant thieves!

Ignore my messages heard nothing from this fake company, do not buy from my name necklace. Absolute scam, they told me to contact them on the 7th January if no parcel arrived so I have contacted them every day since the 7th January and no reply.

Lee

Lee

Poor quality, Poor delivery service arrived two weeks later

Birthstone has fallen off, Very disappointed with the quality was expecting better. Have contacted my name [name removed] still waiting for a reply. I don’t recommend this company I should have reviewed the reviews for a purchased

Never received my order

I ordered a necklace for mother's day last year never received it been emailing them they said it's coming .. scam scam scam they don't have a phone number to call or an address crap..

Rebekah

RebekahPerth, WA

Scam.

I ordered with extra shipping. Never arrived. They offered a 10% refund, which I also never received.
Putting claim through PayPal to get my money back.
Don't buy from them!

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Name necklace never delivered

I ordered a name necklace for Christmas and it never got delivered, I requested a refund and was told to wait for delivery after Christmas it still hasn’t arrived and I paid in November, buyer beware do not buy from this scammers

Roslyn

Roslyn

Zero stars if I could

Ordered Xmas present over 12 weeks ago and still hasn’t arrived. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Do not trust them. Will be looking to have them investigated for false advertising

Scammers!

Biggest scam! this company is taking our money and leaving us empty handed. How are they allowed to do this, they should of been shut down a long time ago!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

scammers: They respond quickly with customer service but it is all lies

Ordered November 28
Money taken November 28
No delivery ... quick response from customer care with an offer of discounted reorder
Many many lies from this point onwards. Why have the authorities done nothing?

Glenn Jackson

Glenn JacksonMid North Coast, NSW

If I could give it zero stars I would

Warning stay clear of this rubbish lying company. Promised item would arrive before christmas and after disappointing 3 daughters their mothers necklace is still to arrive. Do not buy from them.

Scammed! No Christmas present for my hubby :(

kpa1969

kpa1969

False promises money paid no delivery

Ordered 3rd December, “Guaranteed Christmas delivery” Item tracking through Aust post does not move, offered a discount on next purchase or % off or %10 refund of price....

At least I have paid via paypal so hoping to get my money back, Merry xmas to my niece NOT

Stacey

StaceyNorthern Region, NSW

Scam!

“Guaranteed Christmas delivery”. Rubbish!
Ordered 5 weeks ago from what I thought was an Australian company. First red flag was order coming from Tel Aviv.
Still waiting... $200 gone.
Numerous companies offering the same/similar product and I have to pick the dodgy one!
How can they still be operating?

Has anyone actually received their goods? Is anyone actually happy?
I’ve seen a couple of favourable reviews but I’m sceptical they are real people.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer satisfaction guaranteed- I think not!!

When I ordered something that said it was GUARANTEED to arrive before Christmas, I was extremely disappointed when it didn’t. I contacted them about the matter and they pretty much shrugged it off.
It was false advertising. Poor customer service and I will never buy from My Name Necklace again!!

Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

Order didn’t arrive

So disappointed, I thought it was an Australian company as per the website. I didn’t realize the goods had to come from Tel Aviv.
They guaranteed pre Christmas delivery and I placed my order in the 4th of December.
Good’s never arrived, 3 disappointed children on Christmas Day.
Not sure if I will receive my order or not but based on other reviews probably not.

EBO

EBOSydney, NSW

Buyer beware - dodgy liars - didnt receive the necklace _ ruined my 11-year-old xmas

Erinlee

ErinleeSydney, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Do not buy from this company, I ordered and paid for my item well over a month ago and havent received it. After numerous emails and private messages asking where it is and being told to just wait and then that someone else must have received the delivery so I need to go and find it myself (the tracking is still showing its being shipped) I requested a full refund only to be told I can have a 20% refund and can reorder their item for free which is absolutely ridiculous.

Dont waste your time or money with this company.

Pathetic company

Goods never received!! I was offered a discount for delivery delay but after several emails and still no help locating my parcel I demanded a full refund......still have not received this either. Do not shop with this company.....they simple don't give you what you pay for.

Marc R

Marc Rasked

My wife got scammed by My Name Necklace, has anyone lodged a complaint with the ACCC?

Ness B

Ness Basked

Does anyone have advice on where to complain or obtain a refund? Like most of you here, I made a purchase at the beginning of December, it does not look like it will be shipped at all.

Indigo
Indigo

Did you receive a tracking or confirmation email? I’m finding it so odd, I recieved my order late but only by 2 days.. and I recieved a confirmation email, tracking link, an email stating it till be delayed and then I recieved my order.. I was also monitoring the tracking and where it was coming from and it was accurate until I recieved my order.

Maybe check your junk emails also?

Tezza
Tezza

ACC

Emily

Emilyasked

How do I go about getting a refund if I paid through mastercard? I ordered with express shipping and never received a confirmation email (which i got in contact with them about and they told me i would receive one within a few hours- never did). After the estimated date my package was supposed to arrive passed, I contacted them about locating it and also that I never received a confirmation email. They responded back with "due to unexpected problems, we will not be able to deliver it within the stated deadline" an apology and an offer for some compensation (which i ignored). I contacted them today to get an update on when my package would arrive, sent the email, and then decided to search the company and found this website. I immediately sent them an email demanding a refund and assured them that I was not afraid to take it further. Do I wait to hear back from them about getting a refund or should i contact my bank straight away?
Thanks, Emily

vladimir
vladimir

Ask your bank or the fraud department on 03001232040
i have had the same problem with them 3 months on now and not received the necklace i'v ordered from them neither refund