My Name Necklace

My Name Necklace

2.2 from 290 reviews · View Details

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (69)

Michelle J.

Michelle J.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.

I've looked at websites with similar jewelry and everytime I come back to mynamenecklace.com I've purchased products of theirs 7 times over the last 3 years. I highly recommend them.

Blossoms

BlossomsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Treasured Bracelet

I had a leather bracelet made for my husband for Father's Day with the silver bands of his 4 daughter's names on it. He was so thrilled, and really just loves the bracelet. He thought it was an extremely touching gift and he wears the bracelet whenever he goes out, or we go out together. He was SO thrilled and impressed with it, he put a post about it on his Facebook page and got over 50 people liking it, and asking him where I had got it from. All in all a wonderful, touching gift.

RC7

RC7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

I placed and order with plenty of time. I tracked its progress through their system til it said shipped. It didn’t arrive, so I repeatedly chased it. Turns out it was never made, let alone wrapped and shipped as the system progress told me.

I had to send many emails to chase and they would often come back with weird answers. I suspect many were written by bots.

This was a gift was to honour a friend who died this year, so to miss the key date was very upsetting.

I am trying to get refund from them now, again many emails written and bot type answers that keep you in a permanent circular loop.

Samantha

Samantha

Father’s Day Present

Brought my Dad a cord bracelet with four personalized beads (his 4 children), and absolutely loved it. So did my Dad. He never takes it off! Not my first purchase.

Shannyn

ShannynMelbourne

Perfect Father's Day Gift

My husband loves his braided bracelet with the kids names wrapped around it. Looks amazing and he wears it everyday. This was the perfect gift for him for Father's Day.

Disgusting customer service

Ordered engraved bracelet stated and mis-advertised “guaranteed” to be delivered by Fathers’ Day.

Given a dummy tracking number.

>1mth later after numerous requests and usual diversion that it is Covid related and in transit.

Finally told that the item was never in stock. I wonder how long they would have held out or even bother to alert us had we not queried.

Surprisingly the exact item is still advertised currently online for the next conned customer. I wonder how many customers they have conned and will continue to.

Would never touch these guys again and definitely would suggest no one else to.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent product! Bit pricey and postage is through the roof, but the product itself is really good quality.

Lots to choose from! Customisation was spot on. Sadly engraving is limited which is understandable. Pricing was a bit expensive would be nice for bigger specials or cost effective packages to reduce the overall price.

Naz Z.

Naz Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality for an affordable price! Love it!

Very satisfied with the quality which surpassed all expectations at an affordable price. Have ordered customised jewellery time and time again and will continue to do so in the future! Great gift idea!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love being able to wear my children’s names all the time

Love that this piece or very personal jewellery can be worn as either a necklace or a bracelet and that I have all 7 children and can add more beads for my grandchildren if I want

Raine G.

Raine G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My My name Necklace

My necklace was made of double thickness 14k gold.l was kept informed the entire time and questions were responded to,first by auto but then by Joe.The necklace arrived in a timely manner from lsrael with phenomenal tracking service from FedEx. Really impressed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect engraved and fast shipping

It Isn’t cheap, but I received what I ask for. Very fast delivery. The gift box is nice but the bag is small, you can’t close it so save money and don’t buy it. They have a good range of products and the engraved was just what I wanted. Happy so far.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This product is of very high quality. I love it & wear it everyday

The quality of the jewellery is awesome. It met all my expectations & im extremely happy with the end result. Jewellery arrived on time & beautifully packed. The gift bag, box pack is lovely. I absolutely love it. Would absolutely recommend & will definitely be back.

arun j.

arun j.Sydney, NSW

It's a scam

Have no phone number to contact Responses are delayed I asked them to cancel my order as it was in backlog and ordered new one They are now sending both orders

ErinSydney, NSW

Lovely everyday necklace

I was very happy with the online shopping experience and delivery time frame, especially given the current delays often experienced.
I was only a little disappointed in the colour of the green stone in the pendant, hoping it would be a darker shade to stand out more.
Still a beautiful keepsake and great everyday necklace.

MelCoburg

I received a beautiful necklace which I can't wait to gift to my best friend.

This is the second time ordering from My Name Necklace. The necklace I received is again beautiful. The customer service was also brilliant with the team ensuring customer satisfaction. Would definitely return for all the personalised gifts

Perfect gift for my 10yo

Perfect gift for my 10 year old on her birthday. Very happy with product. Easy to order online and I would recommend and consider purchasing from myname necklace again. Thank you.

kel

kelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prettiest name necklace.

Ive wanted a necklace with my 4 kids names on it for ages. Looked at so many that were tacky and cheap looking. This one is beautiful. Not chunky and bulky like some. Goes with everyday wear or can be dressy too. Absolutely love it.

Rhonda T.

Rhonda T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love it

My name necklace is better than I thought I was very satisfied with the pricing I am so pleased with the personalised naming on it It is just beautiful Love it so much

Perfect gift

ordered a personalised 14ct name necklace for my daughter's 9th birthday. I'm so inlove with it and the quality of the product that I am ordering my youngest daughter, myself and my husband one. You won't be disappointed!!

Love it!

I am very satisfied withProduct and price is very good. Delivery was very quick and efficient. I only wish I would have done my homework on size. But it fits and I love wearing it. Very special with my children’s names.

Maureen F.asked

How long is delivery once you purchase? Is it an Australian company or overseas?

Mel

Hi Maureen, I'm not sure if they are Au or overseas but mine was 7 days from order confirmation to shipping notification

Erin

My parcel arrived from Israel! It took a week to arrive.

Eddie Smithasked

I have received the two necklaces I ordered but I am disappointed as the neclasses are not as shown in all your adverts .The neclasses I received did not have the names highlighted as they were in your adverts.You can hardly see the names as they are not high lighted as your adverts.Please let me know what you can do to sort this problem?

Bet S.
Bet S.

Hi Eddie
I am not sure take this up with the company I am a purchaser and mine was ok.

Eddie Smith

Hi I would get in touch with the company but as yet I have not found an easy way to speak to them.Very poor customer services

Maureen F.

I also just received my necklace,it is so tiny compared to the photos they show,can't even see the engraving on it,I'm surprised they could even engrave on it it's so small cost 180 buks so sad and disappointed it was for my daughters 18th

Marc R

Marc Rasked

My wife got scammed by My Name Necklace, has anyone lodged a complaint with the ACCC?

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands