3.3 (1,511)
    3.1 (1,214)
    3.1 (1,542)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (847) · No (557)

zoran

zoranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MyRepublic

I find MyRepublic internet provider to be a really good choice. I have been with them since November 2018. An outage happened only three times and any problem that occurred was solved immediately. I feel that I can rely on their service and will continue to choose them as my internet provider. Thank you

Bree Moran

Bree Moran Northern Region, NSW

Finish setting up help

When I was setting up, for some reason it wouldn’t let me pay. But, the call helped me to sort that out and now I can’t wait to have the internet at home

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Sarah

SarahTasmania

Terrible Chat Communication Method

My chat times out 7 times and when I finally.statted to chat with a human then proceeded to wait. Terrible, terrible, communication method. I think I'd rather wait on a phone call.

sguiv6

sguiv6Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible Customer Support

Messed my order up three times, live chat is garbage. Every time I use live chat they are extremely slow. I waited for 20 minutes for them to reply with “pulling your account now”. Has happened on three occasions now. No help and still waiting for my service to be out on after 5 days.

Elmedina Syfer

Elmedina SyferSydney, NSW

Perfect! Did a great job!

Spoke to a lovely lady on the phone yesterday who helped me resolve my issue in a quick and efficient way! Really happy with the outcome definitely staying with my republic!

Super Quick and helpful

I called up to switch to a super fast plan and within 30 minutes my internet was connected. The person who i spoke about setting it up was amazing as well very helpful.

Unhappy

UnhappyQueensland

Good speeds terrible service

Paul C.

Paul C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great help from the team at my republic

I have been with my republic for a few years now, never had any dramas, always great speed for my devices and viewing tv streaming. I talked to a team member today to help me out with sorting out my plan, and if I could work something out as I was thinking of moving to another provider. So very helpful in helping me out promptly while I was at work. Super patient and understanding. Great service at My Republic, at this rate I might never leave. Thankyou so much for your help today !!!

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dropped our connection speed but pay same amount

This company is highly frustrating
There has been ongoing issues. Our speed has been dropped from when we signed up. We can’t even use one device, as it struggles to load.
No customer service support over the phone. The virtual texts drop out and take all day and we get no where.
We are seriously looking for an alternative provider if this can’t be sorted.
We have effectively been paying for low quality internet service. Some sort of compensation should be given if you can’t provide the service you have promised.
Highly disappointed

Oli McCole

Oli McColeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute garbage

Yes the speeds are around 50mbps during the day but the bandwidth is so bad gaming is almost unplayable. Stay clear go for a more reputable company. These guys actually suck.

Tim W.

Tim W.Sydney, NSW

Great service, very happy

Signed up with MyRepublic for new house, couldn't connect with bring-your-modem, excellent on-line help from MyRepublic, couldn't diagnose problem, arranged visit from NBN techo, came 2 days later, found problem was NBN (FYTN switching?), fixed, has worked flawlessly ever since (about 4 weeks), couldn't be happier with MyRepublic

Just Another Y.

Just Another Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No over the phone technical support

My Republic doesn't have any over the phone technical support only chat support available . I am without any service but no one's explain why and when it will be fixed

Good service

Good service, friendly staff, a little be hard to understand due to the accent, but h
She is very friendly and willing to understand what I need and happy to answer.

Connection TypeI don't know

Robert C.

Robert C.Sydney, NSW

Consistently fast

Haven't had any dropouts, no issues at all and it's super fast! Consistently sits around 225mbps download. Very happy, buffering and long download times are now a thing of the past!

Hamish

HamishGriffith 2603, ACT

Great customer service and product

I have been a MyRepublic customer since they first came to Australia and have never been disappointed with connection speeds and reliability or their customer service. Great ISP all round.

Find out how MyRepublic compares to other Internet Service Providers

Good luck upgrading or cancelling your plan

Terrible service. Spent hours trying to upgrade for better speeds as I could not do it online. Could only chat and the chat experience is horrendous. They simply dont type back to you. They accept the chat and say hello, then leave you hanging for half an hour. I decided to cancel because it was taking so long to upgrade, but then I had to do the silly hour long waiting with a rep again, constantly saying I am here, but I will be there soooon. What the heck is this ?

Emma

Emma Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

This is awesome!

Very reliable, no issues. Very reliable. Would definitely recommend myrepblic. And the staff is very helpful! I am very happy with the service and how cheap and affordable the internet is

Moahunter

Moahunter

Terrible experience from day one

Initially I was paying for a service that was not even able to be achieved 100mbps now I pay exactly the same for 50mbps thanks to rebranding. Now my credit card has expired they are not interested in giving me access to my account. When I change my password on the account page it doesn’t do anything. Email is correct nothing in spam no rules just doesn’t work. When you use the chatbot on your phone anytime your phone goes to sleep. It resets. I have talked to John, Jess and Jerome same issue no help. Same stupid questions..is it in your spam? No. I’m no wanting to pay my account with no access to it. Don’t you want my money?!

Leanne P

Leanne PSydney, NSW

Crapiest provider - zero tech support

If you require tech support then online help is ALL THEY OFFER you unless you can wait 1 business day for a call back!! I kid you not!!! SO if your internet is down you actually need the internet to contact their tech support.. so obviously this is a ridiculous as can be.. Then you go Live chatting while tethering off your phone.. and they refuse to call you.. REFUSE To call yo back!!!!!! Trying to run a business ad these guys are an absolute pathetic joke! Don't bother wasting your time with these pretenders!

JEAUSydney, NSW

Terrible ISP, once they get your money then that is it, dont go with them

I just move from telstra to my republic , my republic did not notify me from disconnection, it is 4 day that I am contacting them they escalate the matter to each other and discooncts

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ll strive to do better, Dean. I would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. If you can share your account details via email, that would be great. Regards, Jan

Hayd

Haydasked

NBN

Bene an hour now that my internet connection os down. Tried to unplug and reset multiple times but still now connection . There’s a portion that flicking a red light.

Andrew F.
Andrew F.

Victoria wide outage with MyRepublic at present. Check their facebook and twitter for updates.

John

I’m in Queensland. And having the same problem. Been about 20 hours with no connection now.

Gail S.

Gail S.asked

MyRepublic

Is there a subscription fee for termination

Hi Gail,

Early Termination Fee applies for accounts canceled in the middle of their contract. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Ian C.

Ian C.asked

MyRepublic

Currently an Optus fixed wireless NBN customer, thinking about switching to My Republic, what arrived do you use and how long does the switch over from another provider take. We have limited mobile coverage in our area so cannot afford to be with internet as I am teaching from home.

Hi Ian,

We appreciate your interest in our products and services. The general connection time frame is within 2-20 business days but still depends on your present connection. We can arrange a callback for you so we can discuss this further. We've also sent you a private message, kindly check your inbox.

Regards,

Kaoz
Kaoz

I signed up in the morning (had a sales rep ring me) around 7am (WA time) and was connected by the time I got home from work that afternoon. However, my experience might differ from yours as we are on FTTN and have been with MyRepublic before (I switched to try a different provider - Tangarine - but returned because the connection was more stable with MyRepublic).

Daniel V.
Daniel V.

dont do it you will regret it 10mbps at the moment and paying for nbn100

Get an answer from our members and MyRepublic representatives

Compare all 7 MyRepublic

Price is for the first 6 months then reverts to standard pricing

Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps40 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited