Listing monitored by MyRepublic

3.3 (1,481)
    3.1 (1,210)
    3.1 (1,513)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (850) · No (539)

Kim & Wayne
Kim & WayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cant actually get to speak to anyone for help

had slow wifi they advised a new modem, received it 2 days ago still just as slow but now the phone does not work, and now they wont contact me.

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

I should have switched to MyRepublic for sooner!!

I just signed up to MyRepublic, but the process was easy and I was connected to my Ultra plan very quickly, awesome service!! No issues, no dropouts and great balue for money.

Wing LauSydney, NSW

Part of our daily life. Brilliant and reliable.

Been using MyRepublic for over 2 years. the only incidence we had was 7 days line disruption due to a storm that damaged the NBN circuit for a very large area but everything was back to normal after. Still happy with the performance.

Wing Lau

The plan came with a 4G/5G wireless router but we needed a Wi-Fi extender to work on the second floor of our brick veneer house. Run tests on mobile upstairs to compare before and after installation. The result's amazing.

Sophie M.
Sophie M.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

A really lovely woman made the sign up process quick and easy. Received text confirmation technician appointment almost immediately after. I was expecting to t to take at least two weeks but confirmed appointment is in three working days!

Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Typical slow evening speeds

MyRepublic A.MyRepublic

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sree vishnu
Sree vishnuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Best Internet Provider in Melbourne. I’m using my republic service from 1 year I never got any problems and disconnections with the service. And good internet speed. Thank you My republic

myke
mykeSouth East Queensland, QLD

My internet connection was great, it never dropped out on me even at peak times. I have sadly moved and no longer need this service as one is already provided. Excellent customer service support, I will not hesitate using My Republic in the future if the need arises.

Pairama
PairamaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

Amida was excellent! Great customer service, very clear to understand too. We are yet to move into new property to test the quality of NBN, hopefully it’s as good or better than our current address.

Very helpful

There are very helpful when it come to fixing or helping out with reconnect you there very good wifi. The best severs I have ever had in my hole life

Very fast to do my order within 10 min was connected

Such a great help and very fast to complete my order . Thank you for being so friendly great customer service have a great day . Very happy . Thank you heaps X

Adam R.
Adam R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Agent was fantastic and exceeded expectations on many aspects

Michelle paid attention, showed ownership and understanding of my needs. The agent walked the extra mile, going beyond what is required, and offered very useful suggestions. Overall I had a unique service experience.

Connection TypeI don't know
GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine up until I relocated address - suddenly charged extra without notice

Finau
FinauSydney, NSW

Great Service

Quick service and helpful consultant. Was a good deal compared to other providers providing the same service. Looking forward to future non buffering of high res video calls and movies

Rad.P
Rad.PSydney, NSW

Very unreliable speeds- Changing to another ISP

Was great seeing down speeds of 500-700Mbps but extremely inconsistent, download speeds would drop to 10-20Mbps and 0.01-1Mbps upload speeds. Made it impossible to manage working from home or with kids remote learning due to lockdown.

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute terrible customer service

The actual internet itself is ok, but just wait until there is a problem with it. No call centre to speak to anyone, just online chat service which is painfully slow and times out due to lack of correspondence. Times out three times due to lack of response and end up talking to the helpless robot. Only have a number for new sales not existing customers. Just a terrible experience when trying to deal with them to sort out an issue

Craig B
Craig Basked
MyRepublic

Oh wow, I was considering joining MR from Optus but after waiting for over 20 mins on the online chat having been told I was number 1 in the queue it suddenly changed to rocketbot which couldn't understand what I wanted and offered to put me on to a human again. 10 minutes later, nothing. Thought I'd check Product review and my fears were realised. I think any telco that has more 1 star than 5 star reviews should be avoided. How does MR feel about offering such a poor customer service? Being $10 p/m cheaper than other telco's is not enough of a sweetener. Australian's value customer service imensely and it's very obvious to me that you guy's don't understand Australian's. How could you?

Hi Craig,

We regret to read about your poor experience with our company thus far. We appreciate your feedback regarding the customer service. We are continuously working in the back end to improve our processes and overall experience for our customers.

Should you need any assistance or would like to provide feedback on how we can better serve you, feel free to contact us via Live Chat between 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM AEST from Mondays to Fridays and 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM AEST every Saturday

Regards,

Hayd
Haydasked
MyRepublic

Bene an hour now that my internet connection os down. Tried to unplug and reset multiple times but still now connection . There’s a portion that flicking a red light.

Andrew F.
Andrew F.

Victoria wide outage with MyRepublic at present. Check their facebook and twitter for updates.

John

I’m in Queensland. And having the same problem. Been about 20 hours with no connection now.

Gail S.
Gail S.asked
MyRepublic

Is there a subscription fee for termination

Hi Gail,

Early Termination Fee applies for accounts canceled in the middle of their contract. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
John

Get an answer from our members and MyRepublic representatives

Compare all 6 MyRepublic