93% · 282 · 7%

Stingray D.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical store

Disappointing

Purchased 4 years ago, for $1500
The wicker on the arms and some other parts are splitting open.
Hardly ever used, kept under cover, with the optional full vinyl cover.
We have other wicker furniture, from other suppliers that have lasted for over 10 years without any issues.
See photos. Show details
My Wicker   DM
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
  Online store

Awesome outdoor lounge with great service

I looked into outdoor lounges for 2 months and finally came across My Wicker. I love the fact that it is delivered fully assembled. The service from ordering to delivery was flawless. The final product is just what I wanted and the customer service from Simon at My Wicker was exceptional. If you need solid, well made wicker furniture with perfect height for sitting, well give them a call. A very easy purchase from start to finish. Show details ·  1
CSF
CSFSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified Physical store

Very happy with our purchase

We recently purchased an outdoor lounge suite from MyWicker and I am typing this review as I am enjoying it for the first time.
We are really happy with the quality and the look of the furniture. Also had a good experience with ordering and delivery as well as visiting their store in Chatswood.
Also love that it comes with a perfectly fitted cover that is quick and easy to remove.
Highly recommend. Show details
Sangi
SangiSydney, NSW

Great product, good service

Having a showroom in Sydney made a difference for us as we could really see what we were buying Online. The dining table was as per the spec and the delivery was super fast as well. Thanks to Simon for his excellent customer service. Show details
Yin
YinSydney, NSW7 posts

Perfect!!!

Found this shop online and was a bit skeptical spending $2000 without first inspecting the products.. but I was convinced by all the good reviews online! Delivery was super quick and when there was a minor problem, Simon responded very quickly and sent out replacement cushions the very next day. After sales service is 100/100. and the set looks super good. Only thing though, i wish the delivery guys would help carry it into my backyard because that 10 seater mirror was no joke - it was super duper heavy!!
Diana
DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great style & Quality

quick delivery. Excellent quality and style, very impressed. Simon responded to all queries, excellent communication. Table easy to assemble, however, need two strong people for glass top, thick and heavy Show details
Sue C.
Sue C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
ANNE
ANNEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GREAT QUALITY

I purchased the 9 piece outdoor dining setting and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality. The service from My wicker is outstanding (thanks to Simon) but the transport company (TC transport) unfortunately was very poor. The driver wanted to leave 5 massive boxes on my driveway and I had to beg him to at least bring them into the house which then my 2 daughters and I had to carry outside! $150 delivery is not worth that kind of service. I am very disappointed in the delivery service and would not recommend TC Transport to anyone. Show details
Bsengos
BsengosSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online store

Best quality, never buy others this is best

Ok so i thought wicker was all the same until i went and sat on a few to explore quality. Now i can tell you MyWicker is fantastic! I went to the display and sat on them. Ok it was good. But it was sooo much better than a few cheaper ones i saw.

This quality is the best you can get. So please if you ready my review trust that i have done the ground work for you.

I ordered online and delivery came in 7 large boxs. Omce i opened boxs they all came together so easy and fast.

We are very happy and wrote this review to help others when choosing online. Show details

MJ73
MJ73AU2 posts
Peter G
Peter GAdelaide5 posts

Perfect

Never thought id buy such a large important piece of furniture online but we did. 5 piece grey wicker outdoor lounge. Simon was exceptional from start to finish. There was a slight mix up with delivery but this was the 3rd party transporter's fault, not My Wickers fault. Could not be happier with the product and the outdoor protection covers we purchased as an add on. Cushions also excellent. I would not hesitate buying online from my wicker in the future

Pricey
PriceySydney5 posts
  My Wicker

No fuss no nonsense and fine product,

Visited showroom and was impressed with the quality and always good to talk to the owner of the business(Simon).

Purchased 7 ways lounge setting online.A minor hiccup or two in ordering and delivery but Simon sorted it all out promptly.Recommend this company for the products and the service from Simon.Our lounge setting was ideal for our outdoor entertaining area.

Leesa
Leesa

Highly recommend!!!

I made my purchase online and from the beginning simon was prompt in replying to my emails and happy to adjust my order as i changed my mind afterwards. He was happy to refund me the difference with no hassels. I received my product a little over a wk after making the order and i was more than happy with the quality of it. It was perfect!

Would definitely recommend them to anyone and will shop with them again if i need anything more

Murray Broadbent
Murray BroadbentRobina
  Verified My Wicker

Simply the best product and customer service

We purchased online and found the customer service to be excellent and helpful. The product we purchased was - SEVEN WAYS DINER LOUNGE WICKER FURNITURE SETTING.

Which we are very happy with the quality, you won't find better. We had a bit of a look around before buying this and the pricing is a lot higher in stores and is not as good in quality. We estimate to have saved just over $1000 purchasing our setting compared to others in the market.

Very happy with our purchase. The setting is large sturdy well made and comfortable. Perfect for our family the the use we require. It also has a weather cover if required.

Helen Pinchen
Helen Pinchen2 posts
  Verified My Wicker

Two seater sofa for alfresco

After much searching online, I decided on this company - their website was informative and they had just what I had been looking for - a good looking, right sized for my space sofa. Wasn't looking for a side table but that came as part of the set so a bonus really.

Purchasing process was easy - I had email correspondence with Simon to assist me (I am located rurally). Delivery was swift but unfortunately part of my sofa arrived damaged - this situation was rectified immediately by Simon and a replacement was back with me in a couple of days.

The quality is great, product is as described online, service excellent!

I will not hesitate to recommend them.