3.4 from 1,940 reviews

mckay9012

mckay9012Illawarra, NSW

Nonsense customer service

6 days and still they have not lodged a physical item with Australia post. They have lodged a manifest and that is all. Lodged a ticket through support. They said they would investigate and that's where it ends. Lodged PayPal dispute today. First time and Never again. They must have craphouse practices if they cant track an order.

disappointed

disappointedSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

I completed the order process only to be informed that the order is on hold and they would be in touch with me shortly which could be 2 days or longer if they are busy. I have paid for the items and there is no way to any contact with them as a matter of urgency whatsoever. Very disappointing.

ahmed

ahmedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service/communication from sellers and delivery

Christian

ChristianSydney, NSW

Zero service, make it difficult to fund support

I purchased a mattress but received no order confirmation. I didn't set up an account but I can't track my order without the order number which would've been on the order confirmation. Then I receive an email asking how my experience was. I checked online and the only help I got was "check your spam folder". I raised this through their website and no one called or replied. Sick of waiting, I called their number. They end your call after a twenty minute hold so you have to keep calling back. No one answered, no one called back. My experience has been absolutely woeful, service is non-existent and I still have no idea if I'm even getting my mattress or when. Don't waste your time. Shop elsewhere.

Smiley

SmileyVictoria

Reasonable price fast delivery

Navigating is very good Good for the price satisfactory product happy with purchase would have preferred it delivered to my home as too large for me to put in car

Dan

DanVictoria

Sold me chest of draws which were out of stock

I bought a $555 chest of draws said there were two left. I got an email 3 days later to say they were out of stock. Its now Friday and I still dont have a refund, so it will be over 10 days by Monday that I havent got my money back

Love It

Very easy to find items I was looking for and very well priced, my goods were very quickly delivered and received in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone to use MyDeal for seeking well priced goods.

Jean Adams

Jean AdamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal for my needs. Simple and stylish.

Perfect fit and ideal for my needs Came on time and in excellent condition. Excellent price and quality. The website is so easy to use, and tracking my order was simple.

Iryna

IrynaMurray Region, NSW

Very satisfied. Our cat happy and like it very much.

Easy to make a choice , easy to purchase and quick delivery. Excellent service. Great product. Easy to put together. Our cat is happy and like it, spends many ours on tower. Thanks.

Anh

AnhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good and Cheap

I am satisfied with everything. Easy to find the products on Google.
Always cheaper than in Ebay.
Fast delivery. I would recommend my deal to all my friends and use my deal for my next purchase. Many thanks.

Excellence in service

I have received nothing but the best service from MyDeal and have to date no problems with any purchases. I look forward to future purchases with someone proven to be trustworthy.

GeishaGirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dad's Recliner Heat Massage Chair

This recliner is beautiful, Top Quality Leather, thick padding, wonderful massage! Fast Shipping from MyDeal everything was so very easy! Astounding range of wonderful products, Very Happy Buyer ..... Thankyou MyDeal

Becky H.

love it, on it every day!

i think its easy to navigate through the site, & having a wish list is great to keep an eye on the products you want. Im very happy with all the products i have purchased through the site. Great value for money

Vicki

VickiHobart, TAS

Easy shopping

Have purchased quite a few products with my deal. The shopping is easy. Products are great and of good quality. Overall very happy with all that I have purchased and will definitely buy again

fantastic

great easy to order each product i have ordered has been without a dought great value for money
the range is fantastic and i love then it free freight which is great value also

Jay

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really easy to deal with.

Good products, good value and easy to shop with. I would recommend all my friends. I bought a few products off this site, and have been really impressed with the service.

Andy F

Andy F

Travel adapter that does its job

Works as is supposed to, a bit chunky but still suitable for travel purposes, great multi plug fitting, best adapter interchange I have seen, all at a very good price

Josh M

Josh MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Value

I bought a height-adjustable standing desk from MyDeal. it came on time. My colleagues are all impressed. it works brilliantly. For $200, it is the best investment I ever made.

Michael Dobson

Michael DobsonIllawarra, NSW

Margaret River White

I found the store easy to navigate with all the choices I needed.
The range was exactly what I wanted.
The wine was great value.My friends could not believe the price per bottle

Luciano

LucianoNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrific deals

It was very easy to navigate the online store, I an very satisfied with the range on offer, I am also very happy with the quality of the produce that I purchased from MY deal

patricia y.

patricia y.asked

who can i talk to at my deal customer support, i have spoken to someone but no help and they advised i could go higher in this regard. Pursonic electric cordless steam iron receipt no 1737468. They sent a booklet which I had but I still need more help please.

Hi Patricia,
We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble using your steam iron. We have found your ticket #241102 - please kindly reply to the ticket to provide the seller with a description of the issue you are experiencing. This will allow the seller to provide you with specific troubleshoot steps.

Annette U.

Annette U.asked

I purchased a lawn mower 2 months ago and we have trouble starting it all the time. We now have given up trying. Very disappointed with the item. Please advise wat we can do. Regards Annette.

Hi Annette,
Thats sad to hear, I would be not only flustered ..but think & feel I may have done my money. All returns & refunds are done through Customer Support with MyDeal. Contact them & inform them of your faulty item you purchased, as this is not your fault, but something within the lawn mower. You are covered by the Consumer Guide Law. Hopefully this may help you out

Hi Annette,
We are sorry to hear about the issue with your item.
Can you please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the issue?
We look forward to assisting you further.

cheryl i.

cheryl i.asked

will the table and chairs I've ordered arrive assembled?

Becky H.

Hi cheryl i, my goods arrived flat packed, its easier & cheaper for shipping, so i would assume all furniture arrived flat packed. hope that helps?

GeishaGirl

Hi Cheryl, it should be stated in the description of items that youve purchased. If it does require assembly, Im pretty sure it may only be screwing the legs on to table.. & legs on to chairs. Generally it arrives flat packed, hope you enjoy your new items anyway. MyDeal is great!

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for your order! The product page should state if assembly is required, however if you are not sure, we recommend that you submit your question by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller can confirm this for you.
Kind regards, Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise Shops