Listing monitored by MyDeal.com.au

4.3 (5,778)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (440) · No (7,023)
    4.2 (5,004)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (208) · No (6,987)

Paris
ParisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Disappointed

I accidentally purchased a Genie Robot Vacuum from the seller ABM without realising I didn’t remove it from my cart. I immediately contacted customer service to ask to have the order cancelled. They responded saying no they can’t as the order has been dispatched. The order was not dispatched. It wasn’t even processed. I received a dispatch notice over 24 hours later. I placed the order on a Sunday afternoon and asked for the order to be cancelled straight after ordering it. It’s really upsetting and disappointing that they just didn’t care, lied and have zero compassion.

Slow despatch

I ordered on line on 22 July had one email next day to say on its way , nothing since this is
a very slow service it’s now 29 July .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Darryl Anderson
Darryl AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MY DEAL

I recently purchased a 2 seat outdoor chair through My Deal.com.au and the item arrived in poor packaging resulting in the timber and paint having damaged. I contacted my deal and after several frustrating emails they arranged a transport to collect the item which has been done but now cannot get a refund and they have the item. I have reported the matter to my CC provider as fraud and they are investigating

Skinnyminny
SkinnyminnyNew South Wales

Absolutely brilliant teddy sheet.

I didn’t thought this teddy fitted sheet would be too hot but it’s absolutely perfect. So comfy and warm. I have ordered another one for my spare room. MyDeal service was brilliant and am so impressed with the quick delivery. Thank you.

elevatedeva
elevatedevaPERTH

Domain oven purchase.

Easy to make a purchase, quite a large variety of ovens offered.
Fast delivery.
Just had the oven installed and will see how it performs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good deal. Quick delivery

Very easy to navigate. Very satisfied with this offer, much better deal compared to others.
The product is as good as expected.

Kim
KimIllawarra, NSW

My Deal app is nice and easy to use however my purchase was of very poor quality and was nothing like the picture.

It was very easy to find what you were looking for, a simple search in the app and up came choices to match your search

Very happy with MyDeal and how fast I received the product I purchased.

I didn't have to really navigate the store the product I googled came up straight away. Very happy with the product I purchased as it does exactly what I purchased it for.

Judith S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No contact details or email for my deal order. Unable to follow up

Today 1st July still no tracking information for order of 28 June. My Deal have my payment but I'm Unable to follow up tracking. No idea when my order will arrive!

snakeman
snakeman

what a bargain

super fast quality courier delivery,looks great hope it does the trick for these old timers backs,absolute bargain from clearance range

Efficient and quick

First time buyer: found it easy to navigate site and to place order.
Well-packed and delivered product arrived ahead of time.

costly mistake
costly mistakeMelbourne

Very good initially, but disappointed with later orders

Sharon
SharonIllawarra, NSW

Supremely warm duck feather and down doona

Great website with a myriad of wonderful products. Ordered the doona - it arrived 2 days later - excellent quality and service with remarkable prices.
Would highly recommend this website

My experience was the best

Very easy to find what I wanted, great range and very satisfied with what I bought woud shop there again

Mrs Binxy
Mrs BinxyNortheast, VIC

Service and Price exceptional

Scanpan 36cm wok
Found easily, best price anywhere and free delivery which arrived in 2 days.
Disappointingly, Scanpan have changed the design of the handle which I don't like one bit. Makes it harder to hold and now you can't rest any utensils on it.

Read more reviews - page 2

Liam
Liamasked

I saw this pool pump advertised for $175 but am afraid to buy since there are so many bad reviews on pumps. How can I be guaranteed that you provide the customer service you claimed before becoming one of your regular buyers?

Liam

jsm
jsm

It is safe to buy on here and everything is good quality

Hello Liam,
Thank you for your message. As a marketplace, customer satisfaction is our top priority and our seller strive hard to provide the best customer service and assistance if you encounter some issues with your purchase. However, if you have clarifications with the product, you can always send a product question before purchasing so all your queries can be addressed by clicking “Have a question about this product? Click here” under the Specification section directly on the product page and the seller will be happy to help!

Tracey.H
Tracey.Hasked

Hi, I have raised a ticket regarding the shipping status, I received a reply from MyDeal, I replied to the email which is how the seller knows to contact me regarding my question. I still have not received a reply from the seller. The delivery for MyDeal is very different to other online stores, can be quite frustrating.

Deborah R.
Deborah R.

I ordered 5 days ago and recieved it in under a week I’m in Qld and it was coming from Vic so I was impressed with the time it took to get to me

Hello Deborah,
Thank you for your message. We can see that the seller has responded to you on your ticket ID 1056620. Currently, we are experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries and our sellers are trying their best to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible. Thank you for letting us know that the order has arrived quicker than expected. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.
Rest assured when you buy from MyDeal, all purchases are covered under our refund guarantee policy: https://www.mydeal.com.au/mydeal-refund-guarantee
If the seller is not responding or if you haven't received your goods, please escalate to our Resolution team for a prompt response.

dagsandshazasked

My order from the 31st may Invoice 4554368 hasn’t arrived just checking if it’s on its way

Hello Dagsandshaz,
Thank you for your message and purchase. From the tracking page, we can see that the order was marked as delivered on June 7, 2021. To track your order, please log on from this page: https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/trackorder
However, if this information is incorrect and you have not received the item, please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page, and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item to allow the seller to follow up.

dagsandshaz

Yes sorry that order did arrive thankyou it was the other one that has not Invoice 4554233 order placed on 31st may. Where is that one please

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Thank you for your response. We can see that the order has been dispatched however there is no movement with the tracking. So the seller could follow up with your issue and investigate further, If you go to your My Purchases page on your MyDeal account, there is a “Need Help” button next to each order item. Please kindly raise a ticket via this button so you can discuss the issue with the seller.
Kind regards, Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives

Other General Merchandise Shops