3.4 from 2,247 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (30) · No (325)

Becxx

BecxxWestern Australia

Advertising for stock they don’t have!

2 weeks ago I purchased hand sanitiser. Now delivery has changed to 21 days. Not likely due to courier delays. They should make sure there is enough stock before selling as I paid $60 for the pack, not cheap.

Sharron

SharronGippsland, VIC

Love shopping Online with MyDeal.com.au

Easy to navigate and great range of products and costs were fantastic. Quality of products are excellent, just like in big name stores. Would recommend highly to anyone to shop at MyDeal.com.au

Avoid if you can.

Ordered a bed frame but accidentally chose the incorrect size. When I tried to rectify the issue with in the couple of hours of the order being placed, all the hell broke loose. Numerous emails back and forth and phone calls and finally got the refund back at the end. Really disappointing experience with this website and never go back to them

Sandy

SandySydney, NSW

Useless & almost fake bed frame - Cannot support weight even if you sit on it let alone sleep.

- I bought this bed in December and I use it in my bedroom for a single person.
- The slides come off every day as soon as I sit on the bed no matter which corner you sit on.
- Last month it just broke altogether.
- This is King bed and I am surprised that it broke just with 1 person's weight
- I am 70 KG which is probably average adult people weight.
- I would like a refund for this product and you can pick this up anytime, I am no longer able to use this.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

No response to any communication regarding faulty item

Had faulty item. Contacted via email with video of problem as requested on their site. Sent it. Received a email stating content was too large. Sent smaller video. Same response. Sent detailed email with no video. Same response. Sent short email went through but no response. Called no response. This system needs to be sorted as I have a product that I now cannot use.Not happy

This site is a scam!!!!

I ordered had sanatiser that advertised 5 day shipping and "Limited Stock". They sold over $2M worth of product before they sold out (Not very limited), then the shipping time went up to 7 days, then 10, then 14, and now 21. Who know when it will stop going up. I am sure fair trade and ACCC will be investigating MYDeal soon with the flood of complaints they will be getting for taking advantage during a crisis.

George

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be on alert to purchase online from mydeal.com.au

I bought 1x50pk of disposable face masks from mydeal.com.au online in endeavour to stop COVID-19 and I paid $69.98 for it.

After delivery, I found the face masks are very small in size and have very thin layers of a poor quality. Even worse, The lace on one of face masks falls apart even before I start to wear it. This experience with online purchase for the first time from the site mydeal.com.au has given me very bad impression. Originally I planned to buy hand sanitizers from this site but now I have decided to stop to order them from it

Thanks and be on alert.

ah13

ah13Noosa

Do not order from this site!

I have been receiving message stating they have stocks of much-needed masks and hand santiser, but weeks after paying for these products they have not even been sent. This business in misleading people during this time know of their desperate need for these products!

Great

The couple of times I have bought from you guys I've had no dramas so I have no problems to continue using your service hopefully it will stay the same with a great range of products

Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Good range of products

Though the site has a large variety of products I found that when clicking on one product a totally different product appeared. I am happy with the products that I have purchased.

My ticket ID is [#337020]

My ticket ID is [#337020], and no one replied me yet. I have called for 2 days on the number of 03 99986805 which is the number on the Mydeal website for customer service line. However, it always said 'our consultant is with other customers' and I need to wait for 20 minutes. Sure, I waited for 20 minutes but my call was concluded automatically after 20 minutes. There is no options for call back to customers or leaving voice messages. It seems so not genuine. If no one is helping me from your company, I will need to report to the authority and investigate the charge.
My problem is there is no purchase history shown on the website and there is no tracking number for me, it seems I have not paid for anything.

Buyer Beware

I've placed two orders for facemasks and santisier. One of the 13th and the other on the 17th, both advertised quick shipping and stictly limited stock, both were overpriced. I have recieved one tracking number that really says nothing and it hasn't left and nothing for the second order. I feel scammed and want a refund but of course you can't talk to anyone. Terrible service

LasithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would caution people wanting to buy from MyDeal.com.au

I would caution people wanting to buy from MyDeal.com.au They promise delivery within 5-10 business days collect your money and then go on to change the delivery to 21 business days and even further. I understand under current circumstances some items like hand sanitisers are scarce, however why does MyDeal promise delivery within 5-10 days then? They engage in false marketing just to collect your money! They are basically milking the situation! Extremely unprofessional.

Akyab KumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this website

No shipping information received even after a week has already passed. This is just a dropshipping website and they don't have stocks in Australia. Very bad experience. Never buy from this website in the future.

Hello Akyab,
Sorry for the inconvenience! It looks like you have checked out as a guest without registering for an account. You can register here: https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/register

xelaca

xelacaSydney, NSW

Value for money products!

Quality products you wouldn't imagine you could obtain at relatively cheap prices. I'm looking forward to my next buy and also looking forward to products I didn't think I want until I see them here.

Sue and BillPerth, WA

Love MyDeal.com.au Because It IS

I go to my deal or get directed to when looking for slightly obscure products, never been let down either by price or choice. Site is easy to access and move around in and they seem not sure how to have the variety of products I am after from camping to caravanning to pilates.

glenySouth Australia

Disgusting behaviour !!

$29 for 200ml of hand sanitiser - did you not see the law regarding profiteering from others suffering! I would have thought you knew better, l always loved this store ! So dissappointed.

gleny

That is a terrible excuse, you are encouraging this bad behaviour ! And correction you are asking $39 horrible horrible horrible

Loving it

The product is exactly as described. Navigation was easy. I was very agreeably surprised that it was delivered earlier than expected. I would be very happy to use the site again.

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

My Deal

I have ordered alot of products from My Deal and my orders have been delivered quickly Heaps of different products to choose from and great prices the app is easy to use

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

No product sent after 14 days.

They take the money but dont send the product. Order on 12/3/2020 gave me an Aust Post tracking order when followed up today 26/03/2019 still with sender. This My deal is all chinese things. Will never use my deal again. Going to bank for dispute and charge back.

Venero P.

Venero P.asked

Hi I want to buy a portable generator if you are in Sydney region do you offer pickup thanks

Sue and Bill

Hi there I am just a reviewer and in Melbourne I buy all my camping gear from Snowys, Camping Central, Supapeg, BFC, they all deliver and you might find them through MyDeal. what I do is google what i want and see what pops up.

Hope you get what you want, Snowys are having a sale on the moment. Regards Sue

Hello Venero,
Thank you for your question! As we are an online company we do not offer a pickup facility.
MyDeal is a marketplace, so we have quite few sellers with portable generators across Australia! Some of these sellers are in the NSW area, and the delivery tabs on the product pages will provide you with the estimated delivery timeframe. Check out the link below:

Sharyn O
Sharyn O

I have lost products ordered from u because u have a dodgy deliver company. I have lost $65 for a cat cage. Delivery co. Say they left a delivery card this has happened before no delivery card. Want my money back. Sharyn St.kilda Melb.

aron s.

aron s.asked

hi guys i found this company is doing fraud now with thousands of aussie about sanitizer, they have taken 100s & 1000s of dollars from public while they are not holding stocks in australia, literately they trying to process thee shipment from china, what a scammmmm.....
i urged everyone immediately contact with Asic regulatory board about this scam & misconduct.
they does same things with furniture as well, its scamming company, becarefull about buying anything from them,
i have tried 100s time to contact with this cheating calling center, but was unable to reach to anyone, they should be accountable to government for this scamming in such a bad crises day in Australia

Hello Aron,
Thank you for your feedback. MyDeal is an online marketplace with both direct import partners and sellers across Australia. We would like to assure you that we are not a scam and our sellers are working hard to arrange dispatch of stock.
If you can please provide us with your ticket ID from your enquiry via your MyDeal Account, we can definitely look into your correspondence with the seller. As an added layer of protection, you always have the option to escalate your ticket to the MyDeal team via a link in your email if you need any assistance from us. We hope you can understand that our phone line has a high volume of calls during this difficult time, but we endeavour to assist everyone.

Jenniasked

I"m trying to track my order which was despatched 17th March via Aust Post but there's no updated tracking still. I've tried contacting but can't find how as on their website you just go around in circles. Tried ringing but says they are busy and the call then automatically drops out after 20 mins.

tracey7401
tracey7401

Yes I’m having the same issue. Nothing I ordered has been delivered. Most says it’s not dispatched yet. They are taking money for things like sanitizer but no sign of delivering it. We will end up paying hundreds of dollars extra for these products only to be delivered too late for us to use them.

Jenni

Thanks, wow that's terrible. After finding it impossible to contact them, I'm done plenty of other companies to buy from who actually have a great customer support centre you can access easily.
Good Luck

Hello Jenni,
Thanks for your question. We are sorry to hear that your tracking has not updated. If you can please get in touch via your MyDeal Account, both MyDeal and the seller would love to help resolve the issue.
Kind regards, Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives