MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au

3.4 from 2,089 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (203)

Terry McMaster

Terry McMasterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The internet company that is not agile, has no customer service and can’t send a text message

service is good but the quality of products is not so good

Tania

TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience!

First time I've purchased on mydeal.com.au and it's been a bad experience. Missing part and faulty item. Have been waiting weeks to resolve! I will never use mydeal again and I will not recommend . Expected to return a faulty portable aircon at my expense.

Flimsy quality nothing like ordered and their refund policy is nonexistent - be warned never again!!

They sent the wrong color and refused to fix the error - the quality was shocking - consumer affairs here I come! I attempted to call and calls are cut off after 20 minutes automatically. No customer service!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Prompt delivery in spite of the Christmas rush

Exactly what I ordered. Didn't think it would make it by Christmas but it did. Delivery person very sensibly left it in a safe place as I did not hear the doorbell.

Happy Jan

Very happy with the support and service received. The site has a wide range of great deals and when something goes wrong the support is excellent. I will buy from this site without reserve. Very satisfied.

INA

INASydney, NSW

Put it this way, I won't buy again from mydeal.

Kat2705

Kat2705South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in My deal

Purchased sheets meant to bamboo 2000 thread count . On arrival they were extremely thin and not at all soft as the product claims to be . Even after 2 washes and added softener still not soft. The reviews are only of the positive ones customers post. It seems none of the real reviews are posted . This has been proven by adding reviews that aren’t 5 star and they are never added online so it’s a scam there as well.
I’m so disappointed in my shopping experience here I won’t be shopping again .

Eleanor Thompson

Eleanor ThompsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love every chance I get to look at the products for sale on MyDeal.

I found the online store was very easy to navigate and get exactly what you wanted for a beginner.
I was very satisfied with the range of products.
I found my purchases of very good quality.

Kirsty T.

Kirsty T.South East Queensland, QLD

A great way to shop

I’ve purchased from my deal a few times. All items were of excellent quality and very competitively priced...even better when items have free shipping! Will continue to shop with my deal for sure!

Customer service sucks

Sent mydeal a warranty issue question, ticket #292738. 4 weeks and still waiting. Not a happy customer. Bought a Baumr drilpress through them From Edison and it is not working.

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

Mydeal worse service ever!

At the beginning of January I bought two sets of sheets, as I hadn't heard anything and see that they are still not shipped out I asked to cancel order or tell me when they will be delivered I got no reply, after 6 more emails still no reply, when I rang the mydeal number I waited on call on hold 20 minutes , and as no one answered after 20 minutes the call ends I Did this 3 times this morning and still nothing!

Cwatto

CwattoGippsland, VIC

Terrible

Bad company to deal with. Very false when it comes to returns. Do n pot trust them. The phone cuts out after 20 mins on hold so they never answer the phone. Read all reviews on face book before you buy.

Graham K.

Graham K.

Great service product and price.

Being older I don’t navigate sites all that well sometimes.
The product arrived in reasonable time considering I ordered just prior to Christmas
The play pen arrived in damaged and as described.

Absolutely love this!

The MyDeal website is extremely easy to navigate with great offers at fantastic prices. I was really happy with my purchase and would recommend this website to family and friends.

Mix

MixIllawarra, NSW

Terrible company to deal with. I will never use them again.

Everfit Airfloor delivered before Christmas faulty. Despite numerous escalations I still have no resolution. They keep emailing me that the supplier isnt responding or they send me videos in Chinese. Product was poor quality and the after service by Mydeal is non-existent.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Sheets

Great quality , price excellent , wash well look excellent on the king single bed , have ordered another queen size in same colour as so happy with purchase. Good deals on your site , very interested in your offers , always good value

RAJA JAMBLE

RAJA JAMBLEMurray Region, NSW

Excellent after service

I bought a hedge trimmer and has difficulties starting it. Every step was taken by the MyDeal customer support team to solve the problem. The product was also very good.

Review collected in partnership with MyDeal.com.au

What a joke of a company

1. Ordered a Bed Base and Head
2. Have been waiting 20 days
3. Went to track shipping and the site stated the shipment was cancelled.
4. Called Mydeals.com.au phone number and waited 20 minutes and they hung up (they did say that they would hang up after 20 minutes, what a joke. I called 6 times and no one answered)!!!!!
5. Sent an email and after 2 days was told to contact the supplier, I thought they were the supplier.
6. Sent another email and no reply. I have no clue what has happened to my purchase and they are the worst company I have ever dealt with period.

Margaret Turner

Margaret TurnerSydney Surrounds, NSW

4 Man Tent

Site was easy to navigate and the goods were easy to find and available. Completely satisfied with the goods and how quick it was delivered. Could not be happier with My Deal.

Leanne B.

Leanne B.asked

Has anyone purchased the Hollywood makeup mirror - Are you satisfied ???

Michelle W.

Michelle W.asked

I've just ordered some quilt covered. I need them by the 23rd of Feb. Can you please let me know what your standard delivery time is please... Add i could not find out anywhere on your website.

Kamasked

Is MyDeal.com.au and Edisons.com.au one and the same or related companies?
Anyone know? Their webpage setup look the same.
Is it better to pay a bit more and purchase via Ebay for extra help when problems arise?

Bazcar
Bazcar

Hey Kam after spending $320 on stuff I cannot use with My Deal I would not trust online shopping. As a matter of fact I would have better luck feeding garlic bread to a vampire. Steer clear of all of them

Kam

Hi Bazcar, appears you have had a bad experience with MyDeal. Reading other reviews, it appears that MyDeal is making millions just by connecting buyers and sellers through their website. I worry about their delivery policy of taking no responsibility of the supply chain partner. Still does not answer my initial question on MyDeal and Edisons. Seems Edisons at least has a warehouse to pick up from but they do not want phone contact. That is why I asked if anyone thinks it is better to go through Ebay and pay a bit more for the same item, instead of direct contact with the retailer for added protection.

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives