4.2

24,063 reviews
Angel
AngelAdelaide28 posts

Don't follow custom requirements

Asked for sender to send my order authority to leave parcel they refused so I asked to cancel they have ignored my request again, waiting for their reply which I've contacted several times, I want to return the item or they request it be returned back to them and REFUND MY MONEY and will never buy from here again!!!!
Yocau
YocauSydney, NSW6 posts
Michaela
MichaelaSydney, NSW4 posts

Happy - just as depicted, received in under 24 Hours too !!

Purchased Revlon items from Cosmetix on MyDeal - terrific prices (better than 50% off at Chemist Warehouse), item was over 66% off on a bundled-discount deal, with free postage because of the order size. Also, package arrived only 20 hours later! Very happy !! Show details
Maree S
Maree SPerth, WA39 posts

Missing the MDF FAKE FIREPLACE SURROUNDS not as advertised all over google

Bought a MDF Fake Fireplace with electric heater, got the heater but missing the rest of the advertised product the fake fireplace. There was 2 packages but was not advised but after getting customer support all was good. It arrived 3 days later. Show details ·  1
charcoal151
charcoal1518 posts

buy something else not this

the product is useless you shouldn't have bought one, my has a mind of its own, at times it refuses to function then I take off plug and replug then it works, at times the display numbers disappear completely and return after a trip around the world I think.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong product received and postage took forever!

Postage took over 4 weeks for item to arrive.
Then the item received wasn't even what I ordered! Absolute joke! I'd be careful purchasing anything from this company. Pathetic!!!
Ednac
EdnacIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Ananta
AnantaPerth, WA

Very slow delivery!

Still waiting on delivery of my Outdoor Bicycle Cart.
Tracking is at a stand still with Couriers Please....yeah, "Please" get a move on!
Very slow delivery compared to Temu and Ebay!
Not happy at all! Items purchased after this order will get here before the earlier order. Go figure?
Shirley K.
Shirley K.Perth, WA

Terrible experience

Ordered curtains, instead of a pair of curtains was only one curtain for each size. Waste of money, will have to order more in order to cover my windows. Show details
ZoDe
ZoDe
Ryans
Ryans South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

High quality customer service

Quality customer service and excellent communication throughout the entire process. Will be shopping with My Deal again for peace of mind. Show details ·  1
Amber D.
Amber D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great experience fixed issues

We’re helpful and sorted out my issues Thankyou for your help Show details ·  1
Gautam
GautamNorth Western Region, NSW

Good site for low cost daily items

There is a pretty good collection of things I want to buy here. Not quite Amazon.com but by Aussie standards great! The shipping by Aussie Post is slow. Show reply
Marie Taylor
Marie Taylor2 posts

Lovely item thank you MyDeal

The item was delivered on time and my grandson loved it Show details ·  1
Carol Watkins
Carol Watkins3 posts

A good experience

I was able to find what I was looking for, quickly. MyDeal kept me updated all the way, and delivery was prompt.; Show details ·  1

John
John

Do you ship to parcel lockers? I only buy from sellers who do?

Josh S.
Josh S.

I bought a mattress from Melbourne, the freight collector was allied express, on the tracking it says it been delivered with no mattress in sight, but when I went into the website it says that the mattress has been dropped off in Broadmeadow vic, 51 minutes away from when they picked it up, also has a proof of delivery with someone who signed the document.

Janelle C.
Janelle C.

Hello my name is [Name Removed]
I got a apple iPhone 6.
But it don't work with off being in the recharger all the time and when it off the recharge it goes flat very fast.
And it was a second-hand phone.
And I thought my dear was Brown new products not second hand products.
I would like to know where my new Apple iPhone is?
Can someone please get back to me on this matter

Flower
Flower

I think they sent you a phone with faulty battery that’s why it’s happening

About MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au is an Australian online retail marketplace that sells a range of products from a wide selection of brands. The website sells millions of items - including furniture, home and garden products, appliances, electronics, and more - from thousands of merchants.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the MyDeal.com.au website was easy to navigate, and that placing an order was easy.
  • They also said that their products were delivered in a timely manner.
  • Overall, reviewers liked MyDeal.com.au’s product range, and said that the items they received were high quality.
CategoryOnline Shops and General Merchandise Shops