3.7 from 4,645 reviews

3.7

4,646 reviews
    4.2 (1,843)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (168) · No (2,331)
    4.1 (1,539)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (81) · No (2,345)

Faridah

FaridahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My first online order. Very excited!

My first time here. Good range of lively products and at great prices too. Free shipping as well! Ordering is easy and not complicated at all. Eagerly waiting to try out my essential oil diffuser.

Ilona C.

Ilona C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It could have been perfect

We still waiting for flannel sheet set, a bit disappointed getting after one week notified NOT IN STOCK .lets hope it arrives soon sadly different colour white instead dusty pink.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very satisfied with the products good quality

Easy to find the products I wanted. The quality was good and was able to compare and decide through the range of products available which best suited me by price

excelent

very fast delivery, it took just a few days after purchase. The product is true to the picture. the quality looks very good and half the price for the same size on other websites

Kumar

Kumar

Feeback

Freight you should introduce annual delivery fee. Otherwise I recently started buying from you. Don't know the quality of stuff you sell.

It is your service is better than some sellers.

Lynda

Lynda

New to my deal

I have recently found my deal and have purchased a few things. Service has been great. Easy to purchase and items have arrived within days. I am a little disappointed with the quality of the coffee machine but I will give it some time to try it out .

Peta

PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love online shopping

was always against online shopping as I couldn't see what I was buying. Well let me tell you I love it and you can get better deals and quality than you do instore. I have looked instore for certain items and can never find anything I like but online I have so much to choose from.

Toni K.

Toni K.South East Queensland, QLD

Aussie Christmas tree decos.

Always happy with the selection on offer. Delivery was as specified, with in the estimated time. When browsing I have to remember, pictures are only representative of the product, So much to look at, I get lost in the site. Love it.

Weldon Thompson

Weldon ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Power Blade electric start mower

1: I saw this item from web search. the item was delivered with 2 days. It was assemble easily. test run was ok. Product was Chinese and seems to reasonable quality

Find out how MyDeal.com.au compares to other Online Shops

I found the store easy to navigate. They had the product I was looking for, at a good price and promised delivery in a fraction of the time Amazon did. And they delivered on their promise. Product arrived promptly and in good order. Thanks.

Anna Marletta

Anna MarlettaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spoilt for choice

So many products to choose from and so easy to order. Very satisfied with the quality of goods ordered at very reasonable prices. Deliveries were often very fast and on time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

lots of items on sale on this site.

Easy to navigate and lots of items for sale on this site. The quality of the items is good as well and a very good refund policy. Thank you MyDeal.

Talal

TalalPerth, WA

All is good

mydeal is a very good place for me to buy my things and they are very reliable. Even when I have problems they resolve it pretty quick. I appreciate this sort of service.

PYim

PYimMelbourne

NO Help....NO Service...NO Delivery

Worst online purchase experience ever had. Order supposed to arrive in 5-10 days, now 14 days passed but still no sign nor any update. Tried to contact someone or at less leave a message via the HELP icon but to no avail as the account website only allows you to click on "their" choice of questions and then lead you to another, and then another, without actually solving the problem. Never purchase from them again.
06/08/2020: Now it's a month already and still no sign of the item arriving.

Jenelle

JenelleSydney, NSW

Love Mydeal.com

Great shopping can find nearly everything you need and great prices easy to find great deals and happy with the things l have bought and the grandkids love the things I pickup for them

Ally C.S

Ally C.S

I have purchased a few items , very happy with all.

Purchased online, easy to contact if there was a problem ,received a refund when necessary, happy with delivery, items all good quality. Would recommend site. Will continue browsing , and buying.

Robert

RobertMid North Coast, NSW

Very pleased with product

Very Fast delivery, great product
Very impressed with service. Product came very well packaged and was easy to put together and install. Very satisfied with overall product and service from store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic products and fast delivery i love MyDeal!

easy to find what you are looking for, always low prices. I have already finished my Christmas shopping.
The products are quality!
I will continue to shop with MyDeal.com
Five stars hands down.

very satisfying service and delivery

Good reliable service and delivery very satisfied. Goods weren't damaged and prompt delivery time I have no problem what so ever to recommend to all my friends and family delivery people were polite and helpful too.

Erica

EricaCentral, SA

My Deal offers great deals on all items

Easy to use site to move between offers and categories with offers associated to each item clearly marked
great selection of items with clear pricing structures for free freight or prices on delivery
Delivery was prompt with tracking available - the first site I now check for shopping

Sila

Silaasked

Hello I have stuff like used furniture and other stuff need to sell online because we moved overseas do you do that or not please

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Hello Sila,
Thank you for contacting MyDeal!
You can find information on how to become a seller on MyDeal on this link: https://help.mydeal.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360000770896-How-do-I-become-a-Seller-on-MyDeal-
Our sales team will be happy to assist you if you submit an enquiry from the above link.
Kind regards, Customer Support
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.
Rest assured when you buy from MyDeal, all purchases are covered under our refund guarantee policy: https://www.mydeal.com.au/mydeal-refund-guarantee
If the seller is not responding or if you haven't received your goods, please escalate to our Resolution team for a prompt response.

Carol

Carolasked

Why does my order say it has been shipped but when I click on track my order it says no tracking information very frustrating I have been waiting since 22 July for this order

Dick
Dick

Ok it possibly is because as i gave found the tracking advice is comming from the transport comoany and not mydeal and i have had the same thing but as i said i think it is tne transport company who has the problem

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Hello Carol,
Can you please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the issue?
We look forward to assisting you further.
Kind regards, Customer Support
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.

Chirkzasked

Why does MyDeal not have a representative to speak to personally. 3 weeks now I have been trying to return 2x damaged/poor quality mattresses and it’s been a nightmare. One was unpacked and damage was evident. The second one is still packed in the box. I have requested MyDeal to help arrange for the seller to pick them up but the only response I get from MyDeal is a generic email with a ticket response number, and stating they will contact the seller to get it resolved. Rubbish!! They are useless and not prepared to assist their customer. The seller keeps sending me the same email. Return for inspection. I am aged 70, pensioner and not able to get these returned. They are very heavy and u don’t have a vehicle. The seller sold me damaged, poor quality goods and should pick them up and arrange a refund.
Over the years I have made several purchases from MyDeal and it was worry free.
Not the case with these mattresses and they certainly aren’t the cheapest on the market at the moment so I would have expected better quality without the damage as well.
Enough of emailing!! I expect to be able speak to someone and to get some real customer service.

Marianne
Marianne

Sorry I can’t help you I had the same problem once didn’t get anywhere gave up!

Chirkz

I feel that is what they want customers to do. Hoping eventually they will give up in frustration.

Chirkz

I won’t be giving up and I will be posting my review whenever their ads come up on social media. It certainly won’t be favourable reviews

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives