3.5 from 3,237 reviews

3.5

3,238 reviews
  • Return Claim MadeYes (122) · No (1,127)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (1,164)

12 volt car/ caravan heated blanket.

-I found the item easy enough as I knew what I was looking for.
- very happy with range of product options.
- Satisfied with product quality purchased and delivered in reasonable time frame and in good condition.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect product for our needs

Very easy to locate required product as store set-up is easy to navigate.
Very happy, to date, with previous orders and service and would recommend My Deal to all and sundry.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order came within a couple of days. Very happy so far!!

Order came within a couple of days. Very happy so far!! Seems to have a large range of products relevant to my interests, so will probably order again very soon.

Lloyd Jordan

Lloyd JordanAU

gave up waiting and forgot i ordered it

took quite an age to arrive a cpl of weeks after several other items ordered at the same time, happy with the product twenty 3 twenty 4 twenty 5 twenty 6 twent 7 twenty 8 twenty 9 thirty words are you happy now what brainfart idea was that rule ffs gets 1 star because of the age oi waited for it

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Could be better

I recently purchased 2 pair of my usual size 16 track pants. These were obviously Asian size fitting as too small so need to return. No sales docket receipt sent with purchase and no return address info or ticket for refunds info sent with product. Waiting for a response from the company as to refund, return or exchange info. Quick delivery after order. As a senior I found the website a bit user unfriendly and slightly confusing as I had to search for what to do next.

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Awesome wahoo bolt

Easy to use site & really quick postage , can’t fault product wahoo element bolt ,
Very happy and will buy again from mydeal.com.au in future , you can’t go wrong with this site.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good product, good price.

Lot of trouble to find out variety of products available, and then what colours of chosen product. No complaints about product quality, quite pleased in fact. towelling gown heavier than expected. Too heavy for travel.

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Perfect, beats carting bulky bedding round the shopping centre

Ordering and subsequent communication re delivery easy to navigate and prompt.
Great quality, good price, fits description.
Will be happy to use again and explore more of your vast range of homewares

Margaret Saar Campi

Margaret Saar CampiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In am happy with the service that is why I have given you this rating

Ordering the Double bed sheets was easy and arrived promptly. The product good and correct also the price was good, . So far I am happy however I have not used them yet. Thankyou

Simple & easy

Finding the product I wanted was simple, the check out process easy, and notified next morning my items were on the way to me. Fingers crossed they are as good as I hope they are!

Bonnie P.

Bonnie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Easy to find what you want. Amazing range of products all in one place.
Have had a couple of issues that took a little time to get fixed but were fixed as soon as possible.
Multiply payment options, makes payment easy.

Fantastic Refurbished Galaxy Tab S4

Browsing for, and ultimately selecting from, the range of tablets was easy, especially when using the filter options to narrow my search. I'm usually dubious of refurbished technology and the general description of "in excellent condition", but the price was too good to ignore. I needn't have worried! The tablet arrived very quickly and in immaculate condition. I'm just a little disappointed it didn't come with a power adaptor, just a generic USB cable, but given the price I paid, it's really not much of an issue. I would recommend including more padding in the shipping box - the tablet was able to move freely inside the box, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. All-in-all, though, I'm very happy with the entire experience.

kaz

kazSouth East Queensland, QLD

IMPRESSED

Had not used My Deal before but so far so good. Since buying my first item have not purchased a number of others. Had a query regarding a product and they communicated swiftly and efficiently so will definitely continue to use the site. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Still waiting on tracking number

Still waiting on the item to arrive and waiting on tacking number over all I'm happy so far so good only buy last night I hope it good or be going back

Judy

JudyDarling Downs, QLD

ordering of product

it was very easy process to locate the product I wanted to order and then to purchase the product I required. I would recommend this site to all of my friends and family. Seems to me that there is a huge range of products available. have not yet received product

Queen bed frame

The frame is awesome, quiet and resistant, unfortunately the wood frame came with some scratches and the screws bag came open in the box, what made me hunt the screws and pieces inside the box. The manual is hard to read.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Love It

Came across this accidentally and had to have. Arrived in perfect condition, and is exactly as described. More solid than I expected but perfect. Arrived promptly and looks amazing in my lounge.

Julie

Julie

Mattresses is perfect. Very comfortable, great price. Very quick delivery and free, the mattress was exactly as described. I will definitely be purchasing more products through mydeal.com.au. My reason fir 4 stars instead of 5 was I tried to sign up for $10 off and my email was already registered so i was not entitled to it but I had never received the $10 off previously.

Mama_Webb

Mama_WebbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast shipping!

Gorgeous doll my daughter will love it. Extremely fast shipping with Australia Post! Would like to get more from them only draw back is the additional shipping cost each time you add an item to your shopping cart.

Peter N.

Peter N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Hides that fact vendors are from overseas

I would be happy if the expected delivery time was honoured. Estimated delivery time 10-15 days and it now 20+ days and the item is not even in the country. The fact that the vendor was overseas was hidden and only apparent when the tracking number was from Singapore. Last time I ordered something that went via Singapore Post it took over 2 months.

Eddie W.

Eddie W.asked

I purchased a pair of ugg boots which arrived .but you took another 98 dollars from my account and did not send any further boots which should have been two pair 12/5/2020 either you send me two pairs or return my money back.Eddie whitham 22 croydon avenue Tamworth 2340 nsw

Vinisia R.

Vinisia R.asked

Ticket id 412433
Deal Title: Ducati Motorbike Replica, 12V Electric Ride On Toy - White

Order ID: 189805680
Was there visible damage to the packaging upon delivery?: No

Provide a thorough description of the damage and list the parts affected: Scratches on the front right hand side fairing

Hi I have been waiting for nearly a week to receive a resolution or reply from you. Yet we haven’t heard anything back from you.
We had to postpone our sons birthday party last Sunday 31/5/20 which was ducati motorbike theme, and the item we bought from you were going to be used for prop.
We really need to find out what options you give with the badly scratched item we received, so we could proceed with our sons birthday party.

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Hi Vinisia,
We are sorry to hear about the issue with your order. We have asked your case manager to get in touch with you as soon as possible on ticket #412433 to seek a suitable resolution.
For any further questions, please kindly reply directly to your ticket and we will be happy to assist you.
Kind regards, Customer Support

Evelyn Dasked

Hi there I am currently chasing down my order and who and when it will be delivered??
Order number #190852180

Paul
Paul

Hi Evelyn, I usually receive my goods within a week or less of placing the order, Aussie Post aLways sends me notification.

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Hi Evelyn,
Thank you for your purchase and question. We are happy to confirm that the item is on its way to you with Australia Post. To track your order, please log on from this page: https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/trackorder
For the most up to date delivery status, we kindly ask that you contact Australia Post directly.
Kind regards, Customer Support
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.
Rest assured when you buy from MyDeal, all purchases are covered under our refund guarantee policy: https://www.mydeal.com.au/mydeal-refund-guarantee
If the seller is not responding or if you haven't received your goods, please escalate to our Resolution team for a prompt response.

Evelyn D

Thank you so much for letting me know

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives