3.9

6,723 reviews
    4.3 (3,247)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (260) · No (4,099)
    4.2 (2,781)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (136) · No (4,078)

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refused to refund, breached consumer law

I purchased a stainless table, it arrived missing a bolt (essential to actually using the table). The seller couldn't supply the missing bolt. Mydeal didn't refund it, nor would the seller replace or refund it. The only way I could resolve this was to have a chargeback issued on my credit card.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Brooklyn

BrooklynSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Deal and it’s sellers are a joke.

Sellers want nothing to do with refunds and make excuses. They say take it up with MyDeal.
I haven’t received a full refund. And I have evidence that the refund failed. Now I’m $141.00 out of pocket. Do your research on sellers before buying.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
 Jess

JessNortheast, VIC

Highly recommend

This mattress is very comfortable. I ordered the plush though I do believe I got soft to medium. Still very comfortable

Lynn

LynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful

Super fast delivery. Very happy with purchase plenty of storage space for me. Nice finish to wood. Recommend. I love it,

Anna C

Anna CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

order not shipped Tax Invoice #3357515

have not received my order ! ! need to contact supplier as this is needed for Christmas for my Grand son

No 'Unsubscribe' option on emails

Adrian

Great price, free shipping, love the products

Love the Zinus beds we bought, the outdoor umbrella is great quality and I can’t wait to give my husband the smoker bbq I have purchased for him for Christmas.
Very quick delivery and love that I got free shipping. Will definitely purchase from my deal again.

Blm23

Blm23North Western Region, NSW

Terrible, YOU deserve better!

first things first. DO NOT order anything important, or over $50. They cannot and do not care about postage. My experience is that they will offer 24-48 hr dispatch with free shipping, both is a lie. The only way to contact is via email (that way is harder to hold them accountable) unfortunately I made the mistake of purchasing a $350 pool from these guys. The delivery service will say “Mydeal” is responsible but “mydeal” responds with the exact same thing. DO NOT use if you have any form of anxiety because this company’s motto should be “you get what you’re given” Mydeal has essentially ghosted me. I’m also still waiting on my ticket: [#673540]

Cindy M.MyDeal.com.au

Very happy with the product, arrived in good time.

I was very happy with my deal, product was as advertised and arrived in good time. I will be happy to use again.

Co-operative

The original order arrived in a timely manner. However it was missing a part (assumed lost in transit). We have since received replacement parts and are most satisfied with our purchase

Debra

DebraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Price halved before my delivery.

The process of ordering was easy. Paying was easy.
Although quick delivery was promised, it was over a week, and I missed the birthday.
More upsetting was that I received an alert informing me the product was now almost half price. Probably wouldn't have noticed myself, but it was emailed to me. So disappointed.

Jennie Sakamoto

Jennie Sakamoto South East Queensland, QLD

Great buy

Fast smooth delivery..price was great we are very happy with quality..thank you. Will be buying from you again in the future

Kim. S

Kim. SHunter Region, NSW

Got this for my grandson for Xmas. He will love it

Sites was really easy to navigate. Lots of great products and good quality. I would happily purchase from MyDeal again

Michelle

MichelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great to deal with

Great site to shop on. Quick delivery. Great prices. Will shop on this site again and tell my friends and family

Amanda

AmandaSouthern and Hills, SA

Very comfortable.. extremely happy

Very easy to navigate through site. Lots of good deals and I’m very pleased with my purchase and will be using My Deal again

Elaine

ElainePeel, WA

Garden Hoses....metal

Excellent service and very prompt delivery..............all credit to your company. Was very easy to navigate and complete my purchase.

With my thanks.....Elaine

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to navigate the store Great range of products an cheap very satisfied with quality of prducts

Easy to navigate store
Very cheap range of products available didn't have to wait long
100% satisfied with porducts no shipping charges awesome

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love this popcorn machine!!

I went to the site looking for a hot air popcorn machine. I reviewed my choices and love the one I chose.

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

DISAPPOINTED

Bought a phone for my daughter birthday gift but what we were looking at and what we got are two different things the original add didn’t state it was a 1st Gen but after making a complaint and asking for a refund the add now has 1st Gen in the heading I even have screenshots of both adds but the only way They will give me a refund if I no only pay postage but I have to pay fees and charges
I will never use mydeal again or recommend them to anyone
Or the seller A Plus Mobile Phones
PEOPLE STAY AWAY

Disappointed

It sad that you have to write a negative review to get a response from mydeal

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quick delivery

1 x Kids Table & Bench Set with Umbrella, Colour:Grey & White
We haven't actually opened the box up yet but were extremely impressed by speed of delivery, thank you.

Brooklyn

Brooklynasked

URGENT:
Please check your emails ASAP.

Janine lewisasked

Who do I complain to

Disappointed

The only thing you can do is send a email but they just don’t care

Janine lewis

What the hell are you serious

Janine lewis

I’m still waiting for the rest of products to arrive o ordered the twin doll package paid 80 odd dollars and all I got for that was just the girl doll. I have contacted my local post office and all that was sent was just that little package Please could you send the rest of my order I ordered in good faith you took my money so do the thing and send the rest. Thank you

Gooreasked

We have not received our package. have not received a tracking number. Your web site does not help as it says the package was delivered yesterday but it was not we dont know who the couries is and no note or email has been received to let us know what is happening.

HI Goore,

We are sorry to hear about the issue with your order.
Can you please contact us by logging into your MyDeal Account, going to the My Purchases page and selecting the 'Need Help' button next to the applicable order item so the seller may follow up on the issue?
We look forward to assisting you further.
Kind regards, Customer Support
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.
Rest assured when you buy from MyDeal, all purchases are covered under our refund guarantee policy: https://www.mydeal.com.au/mydeal-refund-guarantee
If the seller is not responding or if you haven't received your goods, please escalate to our Resolution team for a prompt response.

Hoe do I log in?

Hi Goore,

To log into your account, please visit https://www.mydeal.com.au/account/logon and login with your MyDeal account details. Once through, you'll be able to see Your Purchases in the left hand column. If you click on that, you'll see your purchase history, and you click on 'Get Help' to contact the Seller.

If you're having trouble accessing your account, please visit the following page for instructions: https://help.mydeal.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360000759575-I-cannot-log-into-my-MyDeal-Account

Kind regards, Customer Support
Please note:
MyDeal.com.au is a marketplace with over 1000 sellers.

Get an answer from our members and MyDeal.com.au representatives