93% · 987 · 7%

Loan Term2.378 years

KRB
KRB

Easy application process
Kept updated with application process
Once completed Finances are processed quickly
Ash
Ash

Fast and Easy

Highly recommend! The process was fast and easy. My loan was approved within 24 hours.
Kenny
Kenny

This can’t be right?

So I’ve been paying my $15000 loan off for over a year now at $290 a fortnight. I have withdrawn $2700 on top of that over the year and my loan is still at $15000. So $290 * 52 is roughly $7500 I have paid off. Since I have realised this I’ve noticed everytime I make a payment of $290 by the time I make my next payment $145 has come out in interest and fees.. is normal?
Rohan MHobart, TAS3 posts

MUST be a scam

Mid-way through the application they ask for your *personal banking login details* !!!! Your own bank will tell you they will never ask for those. DO NOT EVER GIVE THAT INFORMATION to another entity. That is digital/online identity security 101
Rohan M

The safest and most likely option here is to assume all the 5 star reviews are purchased. I did think it was suspicious that a lender would have such a high ratio of good reviews. I mean they're a lender right?

Mat
Mat

Love your work

Quick easy and nonconfrontational a pleasure to deal with I would highly recommend having a look at myozmoney. Show details
CJS
CJSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very easy online platform to borrow money

From the time I first submitted enquirery to filling out very easy self explanatory application, my application was approved and money in my account the next day, can't ask for anymore than that. I recommend you try using this company when looking for your next loan. Show details
titskid
titskidPilbara, WA5 posts

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Don't ever use this company, they are dodgy asf, they will continue to charge you after you've paid the loan out so yeah avoid at all costs...dodgy scammers Show details
Chelsea
Chelsea

Excellent service and product

The process and service were excellent with same day funding and responsive agents. I could not fault the service and product. Show details
Andy
AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Pre approved then declined

I have had two previous loans with Oz Money which were paid and process was easy ..however just recently applied to be pre approved then declined even though I am in a better situation financially Show details
Karen Withington
Karen Withington

Excellent company to deal with

They made the whole process easy and are very respectful with fast results.
I would totally recommend. Show details ·  1
Darren
Darren

Awesome Service and products

Just needed cash flow over the next few months and My OZ money have been so terrific Show reply
jason.dowden.9
jason.dowden.9AU2 posts

Always the best

Always the best with fast money transfer, and easy repayments Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Excellent Service

The application process was thorough, but simple. Great communication and understanding from staff.
Funds arrived within a few hours.
I will definitely recommend OzMoney to anyone requiring funds. Show details ·  1
Nilly
Nilly

I'm so grateful for your providence

It was fast and I wouldn't go with anyone else but myozmoney. The money was used wisely. Show reply
alison
alisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Recent application

Very helpful and smooth application process
Very satisfied customer here