MyOzMoney

See the Best Personal Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyOzMoney

Complaint

My Oz Money limit is $5000 any my balance hasnt gone past this but this fortnight the balance on my log in states $7500 I have not drawn this money it appears My Oz Money has drawn or scammed my account or has been hacked???

• Application Process
Darryl T.
Darryl T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So Far, So Good.

Customer service was excellent as was the process. The proof will be ongoing customer service and what the process will be like when I want to pay out the loan. Overall pleased and would recommend it at this early stage.

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
Jonathon S.
Jonathon S.Perth, WA

Fast approval great service

Fast approval great service polite and respectful and helpful great percentage to pay back very satisfied with the loan and link to getting the loan and receive it as well

Best loan website ever!

Really satisfied with outcome. Quick & easy online process with no headache or annoying phone calls. Happy with the rate I received, definitely recommended. I Would definitely come back if I'm in need of it.

Lessy les O.
Lessy les O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful

Had the very excellent experience with this service provider
I saw the add on Instagram and I needed money so applied that money they don’t need so much and after providing what they needed I was glad to get approved within minutes and money was in my account exceptional service

Jake H.MyOzMoneySend a private message

Quick online application (my second loan with OzMoney) and money transferred to my bank account within an hour. Interest rates are higher than conventional lenders but its worth the extra in my view. Application fees very reasonable

Shell
ShellFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent fast service

Everything was fast, approval, transfer. Great service and website is easy to use. Had a minor issue setting up password and staff were onto it quickly to resolve the issue.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
How does a Christmas loan work, and should I get one?

Christmas time can be merry, jolly... and just plain expensive. A Christmas loan may be tempting, but there's nothing festive about debt you can't pay off. Here are some things to know before reaching out to lenders.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
how-does-a-christmas-loan-work-and-should-i-get-one
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
dave and leonie
dave and leonieIllawarra, NSW

got your back

brilliant people to interact with..they've had my back when i needed them..customer service is terrific .and when they say once approved it will be in your account that day they meen it..

James S.
James S.

Highly recommended for a fast loan.

Really quick response, easy application, excellent customer service & money transferred straight to the account within minutes once approved. As with all loans, ensure you are able to pay it off.

Find out how MyOzMoney compares to other Personal Loans

Customer service at it’s best

I wasn’t offered the amount, I asked for but a comfortable one. I can use for want at this point of time.

So that was the pleasing part. And it was in my account the the very Same day. Now that’s what you call, Customer Service and Trust.

Jake H.MyOzMoneySend a private message

Quick and hassle free service with great customer service experience.

Customer service was top notch, every single person over phone and email was quick and efficient and the rate I received was deserving.
Money came with in the day which helped me alot.

Jake H.MyOzMoneySend a private message

I found the service to be quick, easy and hassle free. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a short term loan or line of credit. Funds transferred same day. Thank you Oz money.

Pre-approved for $15k limit then declined

Why bother offering a pre-approval if it’s then just declined. Crap company, don’t recommend at all.

Need to be more transparent than that really poor form.