MyOzMoney

See the Best Personal Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MyOzMoney

4.9

The best

To be honest I’m so happy with this company the reason being is they help me alot there no denying.they help me alot for the last past few years and i really appreciate for what they did for me.and I’m so satisfied with their customer service 100 percent happy with it

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Simple, Easy and Fast

I was not expecting this to be an easy process, the application, the fees, the back and forth with information, how wrong I was. Quick, easy, great rate, no fees and excellent customer service. Thank you Gary

Other Personal Loans

That’s perfect I really love it and very helpful ..

Really helpful and really appreciate help from them getting and really need that money at that time and very helpful coustomer service is great .. don’t have much words to explain

Find out how MyOzMoney compares to other Personal Loans

Fantastic! You can count on MyOzMoney!

Best loan provider that I've experienced. Easy, quick and satisfied. I would definitely recommend MyOzMoney! The process doesn't take that long at all, and the money that is borrowed, comes in fast. Thank you!

Jake H.MyOzMoney

Simple , easy and hassle free

Excellent and quick process. Very satisfied with the service and very straightforward with charges no hidden costs and they are true to what they advertise. No complicated documents required . Hassle free

Jake H.MyOzMoney

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Easy, Simple and Fast

The application was easy and provided clear guidance and steps to complete. The information available around terms and conditions was easy to interpret and understand. There were no surprises with regards to the costs which were made available upfront. The decision turnaround time was fast and efficient. TY

Rhiannon R.
Rhiannon R.South-East, TAS

Amazing service

I love Myozmoney, my application process was so easy there were no extra costs or unexpected issues. My interest rate is lower than I expected and the whole process was completed in less than 24hours.

Matthew B.
Matthew B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best mates forever

It was simple no fuss loaning made easy,no hidden costs.No back and towards you simply fill out criteria the customer service team take care of the rest and basically the money in YOUR bank . LOVE OZ MONEY

Nimish P.
Nimish P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy process and fast approval

The application process was pretty easy and their response time was good as well. Got approved in no time and the money was in my account immediately, like in a few mins

Application Process

Jemma
Jemma

Amazing help and fast approval

I found them very easy to apply, I did not require to provide any extra information and had approval within a few hours.
If I could give more than 5 Stars I would :) .

Application Process
Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss application

I thought it was quick and simple to apply online, got an approval in about 10 mins. I will definitely recommend MyOz money if you need cash fast. No fuss application.

Jason
JasonHobart, TAS

Application

Pretty happy but would of like a phone call to talk about my situation only got emails and text so my opinion is a quick chat never hird only because I anwser the same question 3 times

James S.
James S.

Amazing service! Fast Process.

Easy to apply and verification process and outcome is really quick. Would recommend it to anyone. Will only be using this now. Only apply if u really need it and can pay it back though.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Every time I've requested help, the response is immediate and they always work through with me in a friendly manner to help me, nothing is ever too much trouble.
Application is easy and quick.

Other Personal Loans

This is perfect!! Very fast, reliable and Efficient you are the best

Customer service was excellent, application process was very simple and straightforward Loan was approved in mintues and money was in my account within a hour. AMAZING!!! I'm very satisfied with everything and would always recommend to anyone and use Oz Money for personal loans...

THANKZ

Read more reviews - page 2

Tom A.
Tom A.asked

If my credit limit has been approved for 10k and I only borrow 2k
Once I pay the 2k plus interest and account fees back so I’m owing nothing
Can I than close my account?

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Yes, whatever amount you have used, even if it's lower than your approved credit limit, you may choose to close your account so long as you have successfully paid off all your outstanding balance.

To request the termination of your account, you may call us on 1300 555 911 or send us an email at hello@myozmoney.com.au. You can also request this via your members portal.

Jag
Jagasked

Hi all
What’s the eligibility for this ?

Hi Jag,

Thanks for your enquiry!

You must be an Australian resident, currently employed and at least 18 years old to be eligible to apply.

Should you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us via hello@myozmoney.com.au or call us on 1300 555 911.

Jan
Janasked

Is redraw available in myOzMoney ?

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your enquiry!

When you make an application for a Line of Credit account and your request meets our lending criteria, you'll be approved for a credit limit that you may access any time. As you make your repayments, the amount of your available balance increases and becomes accessible for redraw. Your available credit limit can be used or withdrawn as long as your balance is over $100 and you maintain a good credit standing.

Hope this helps! Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us via hello@ozmoney.com.au or call us directly on 1300 555 911.

Team MyOzMoney

Get an answer from our members and MyOzMoney representatives

CategoryPersonal Loans