myState Financial Personal Loans

myState Financial Personal Loans

1.6

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Variable Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term14 years
Jay

JaySydney

Worst bank

This is by far the worst bank I've ever dealt with in my life. Everything was downhill from the moment I signed up with them. Save yourself the misery and go elsewhere..

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huge Rate Stops Again On Savings Acc No Notice

MORE huge rate drops on savings??? No notice?? Feels like MY STATE BANK is closing down like other banks too? Clearly you dont want customers because Rabo offers 1.75%! And my state bank is now 1.2% LOL

BBBBBYYYYYEEEEEE

Edwin

EdwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Opened a Bonus Saver to get their 1.35% interest rate, everything went wrong from there

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Don't use them or you will regret it, Dishonest thieves!

Noel

NoelCentral Queensland, QLD

worst customer service

they have pulled all branches from queensland and when i call i have no less than 15 minute wait time. I am currently in the process of pulling all my business from them. I'll never use them again

Chris

Chris

Customer Experience is poor

They decided to make it impossible to pay in at another branch interstate, however did not advise us of the changes. Now have to do battle with the post office.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

DDM

DDMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could rate this lower, I would

My broker submits my application on the 25th Feb 2020 - These CLOWNS have come back with some of the most ridiculous crap I have ever witnessed.

Today was the day I've finally told them to get bent. Honestly the WORST service I have ever had. The most incompetent fools I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I am now moving all of my accounts back over to NAB. At least those fools can get something done.

Shar

SharHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service; $30 for overdrawn fees...

Terrible customer service....I have tried to apply for loan but they take soooo long to get back to me....Given up with these clowns....Going to change my home loan back to Commonwealth...

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Ravi Rana

Ravi RanaSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Kerry Jones, Laura Willing, Amanda and Adam have all been so helpful with all my queries and timely customer support. Always willing to listen and help with all my properties which I have with MYSTATE. Highly recommended bank in my view.

flyhorse501

flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

Cut bonus saver account earning rate without notifying existing customers

MyState bank cut the bonus saver account(for earning interest) rate from 2.45% to 2.0% without telling existing customers before the date of the cut and after the date of cut, they still don't email the earning cut to existing customers, I received notice email from rams, ubank one month before any rate change.
I believe it's a foreign bank that why it behaved like a thief.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Absolutely do not use this bank, you have been warned

I have changed my mind

Was closing term deposits.but after the way Kayla conducted herself I stayed.brilliant and helpful.i may come back to my state with more business

Michael

MichaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely Terrible

ash

ashsmithton, tasmania, 7330

website and mobile App the worst i have ever seen

I have recently changed to Mystate because of it was the lowest interest rate i could get, and my old bank was not willing to play ball, the staff and the loan went all good.
the main problem i have is their website and mobile app, its completely useless, in the 5 months i have been using their site/app i have been locked out of our accounts 4 times, as it just loses all the logon details and then either have to go into a branch to fix or call, very inconvenient, then their credit card is not linked to your accounts, have to sign in to a completely different site to pay bills etc, and this site is nearly impossible to navigate, it took me a couple of days to work out how to pay my bills, use Bpay etc, hopeless the both of them

Useless, disorganised and completely unprofessional.

A.

A.Hobart

Utterly useless and treat you like scum.

I've been with Mystate for 20 years, and over time they've devolved in to the sham of a business it is today.
With absolutely absurd account fees amounting to nearly $20 every month, staff who clearly have no idea what they're talking about and proceed to treat you like penniless morons, it's a wonder they have any customers at all. And even more than any other bank, they take "make the rich richer" to the extreme by basically eliminating all fees for people above a certain income threshold.
At no point in the last decade have I been happy or even content with Mystate, I really need to get away from these incompetent buffoons.

Disspointed customer

Disspointed customer

Treat customers as though MyState have no competetion

After 25 years of loyalty i'm leaving these clowns! My mortgage rate was increased by .5% just because. No RBA increase, just some greedy bean counter thinking id stay there because of the effort in re-financing. I asked for it to be reduced but was told NO! there is nothing we can do to keep your business.

Worst bank ever, they charge $30 dishonour fees each day

In 2 months I have been charged $600 in dishonour fees as I signed up and I am new at paypal. I mucked up a couple of times, I have been a customer for 20 years with them only to be robbed and treated like crap. Have opened up bank account with westpac, would advise nobody to sign up with this so called bank.

AustraliaOnline

AustraliaOnlineAU

Not personal at all

The staff seem inexperienced. I'd rather go use a bank. The rates are ok, but I recommend going and shopping around as you want to minimise the interest paid to the least possible. They have also closed a number of branches over the years which makes the less convenient to access.

Inexperienced.

41.2South

41.2SouthTAS, 7275

Quick and friendly

Have had several personal loans over the years and found their rate fairly competitive. Others used RACT, ESANDA, ANZ, and Commonwealth.
Easy finance
monthy account fee has been added since merging with another financial institution