Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (169)

GholamrezaSydney, NSW

NEVER NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM MYTOPIA

Never never ever buy anything from mytopia. Be aware!!! Never ever trust their information on the website. As It may be incomplete. At any time they charge you 20% for change of mind and they never accept return for full refund so it's better to go somewhere else. It was my first and last time that I placed an order with mytopia l advise all people to be aware...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

len

lenSouth East Queensland, QLD

100Percent improvment in lightning

Shopping with you is a dream,products are excellent ,service excellent ,the product i purchased was quality and has improved lighting where installed by 100percent, i am very pleased Thank you.

Marita

MaritaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved my outdoor lounge

The product itself is great. The only hitch was it came in 3 separate deliveries over about 10 days. I guess in the end it didn’t matter since we’re very happy with it.

Truth revealer

Truth revealerSouth East Queensland, QLD

No warranty after sale

Worst bike ever! Bought an eBike on their eBay shop, headlight broke, battery died, pedals fell off just after few rides in few months. They refused to give warranty as they said it is normal wear and tear just like own a car. Nothing is covered and last 6 months for expensive item. No reply from them unless contact them from eBay shop. Buy at your own risk!!!!!! Buy at bike shop will give you better protection.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mills BrandsMytopia

Could you please provide your order reference details so that we can investigate this further for you?

We hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

StickyRice RoweMelbourne

Product was excellent 'Euro Chef Deli Slicer Commercial'

Product Euro Chef Deli Slicer was the best I could have hoped for, easy to clean, cuts to perfect and leaves no comparison to cheaper Slicers this is a professional deli slicer, navigation of the site was simple love your range of goods and will definitely buy more in the future from this company

very happy

very happy with the bed it looks great was easy to put together it is really sturdy good quality timber on time delivery no hassles will shop with mytopia again

Needs brakes

eBay item not store bought.

The wheelchair needs brakes on the handles for the person pushing to control speed with ease. As it is, even slight inclines downhill can be tricky.
Otherwise the quality is superb.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The BBQ that I purchased was easy to assemble and has been working perfectly. It looks great also.

Navigating the store is easy, all normal search functions worked. I'm happy with the range of products but could be expanded into more tools and car and gardening workshop tools. The quality is excellent.

Janelle

JanelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic little cooler

Great price for a great little air conditioner which is perfect for what I want. Fast easy service , user friendly website and great packaging. Highly Recommended and thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience.

SimonC

SimonCSouth East Queensland, QLD

So bad. Serious warning. Do not order.

My order has not arrived still well after the LAST expected delivery date. Do not buy from Mytopia!!! I left my car on the street expected product to arrive on time and discovered 1. Mytopia has bad delivery reputation and 2. My car was crashed into waiting for last expected delivery date costing $500++++

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please provide us with your order details and we will investigate this further for you.

kevin ward

kevin wardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Just what we wanted, Perfect item.

From first contact with Mytopia cannot fault the service and early delivery would recommend to any person,looking forward to future sales ,thank you Kevin . Was really surprised by the service considering Christmas break well done to all concerned, best for 20/20 .

Bunny

BunnySydney, NSW

Quality is excellent. Exceeded expectations.

Great website and very easy to navigate and jump back & forward. Fast delivery and the product is of excellent quality. Used it Xmas Day and family got details for purchasing themselves.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't buy anything from mytopia

Max

MaxCentral West, NSW

Great deal on a Carson 9kg washing machine.

Found the store on ebay, great deal on 9kg Carson washing machine. Machine works great, very happy with it, washes all types of things including towels, sheets, doonas. Again very happy with it, thank you.

Raelene Racher

Raelene RacherNorth Western Region, NSW

Terrible !! Dont use them....

Bought two items where told a week after the purchase they were out of stock and wouldn't come for weeks !! Asked for a refund and have been getting a run around ever since !!! Still no refund and these where santa presents !! Very very cranky at the email service they provide (takes 48hrs to get a reply) and no way to contact them !! Why no phone service?? Cause they are dodgy and time wasting at holding peoples money in their own bank accounts !! I want my money back !!!

Mills BrandsMytopia

This order was placed on backorder due to delayed stock shipment. The customer was provided with the option to cancel and refund to which the customer accepted. The order was fully refunded as of December 13th.

Garth S.

Garth S.Sydney, NSW

Nightmare

I purchased online, I spent days revisiting my bank account to see if a small refund had come in to prove I was the owner of the card before they would process the order.

A complete waste of my time, very frustrating, not worth the process when you can buy the same product online immediately, no checking accounts to prove it was my card. Just awful.

Mills BrandsMytopia

As a part of our order verification process and for security purposes, we need to ensure that all purchases are legitimate.

Happy

I've purchased several items from Mytopia and im very happy with all aspects of my dealings with them including price, service and mainly warranty!
Still buying from them now and still happy
Cheers

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Michaela

MichaelaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

9 KG washing machine

I love the service, and the speed of delivery! Blew me away! The machine is a little noisier in some parts than expecting, but does a great clean, and is quick and economical. Once again, I am a very satisfied customer with this company!

Surprise

SurpriseSydney, NSW

Amazing Height Adjustable Desk!

Bought a height adjustable desk 3 months ago from this site. Con: not very easy to install. Pro: work very well. good quality. Overall, love it and value for money.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hose reel (30m) works great !

Very satisfied with your products and the service provided by your company and would have no hesitation in using your company again.Also the after sales service and follow up provided. Would have no problem in recommending you to others.