Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (39) · No (290)

good fit to charger

very satisfied with quality of product to fit battery charger that I already have , great communication with seller during process

John

JohnPerth, WA

ideal for my situation

all good easy to navigate was also a good range of products and also satisfied with the product i brought

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Speedy delivery and Good Price.

Product arrived promptly, was well packaged and looks to be good quality although I have not used it as yet.

Find out how Mytopia compares to other Online Shops

Great product at a great price

The store had a great range of products. They offered free prompt delivery and the item I purchased was at a very competitive price compared to other items in the market.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you very much for such a great review! We hope to do business with you again soon!

Anne Peacock

Anne PeacockGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mum over the moon loves it

Generous seat, easy to manoeuvre , two great baskets, very sturdy with adjustable heights, very happy with purchase and delivery was quick

RON M

RON MSouth East Queensland, QLD

first class

all first class,easy to buy, product was perfect for our pool, quality was great value for the money spent all round great

Speako

Speako

Great product

the rowing machine was delivered on time and is a very well made and sturdy machine for all the family to use

excellent

Quick delivery and excellent . Everything was just as advertised on the website. I would highly recommend this product happy customer.

Awsome

Awsome delivery and easy to find all products,will tell friends of your site,thank you for your quick service and postage.

Jorge

JorgeSydney, NSW

Excellent standard and quality

Quick delivery and excellent equipment to use. Everything was just as advertised on the website. I would highly recommend this product

Mills BrandsMytopia

This review made our day!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Camping hot water system

Great product with great service to go with it.Thank you so much !!
I will return to purchase again based on their great range.Thank you

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This bike is so much fun to ride.

BE AWARE!!!!!!!!

This company hides behind a false facade. Do not believe the positive reviews. Their policy is unreasonable and the manner of their staff is atrocious. They are unapologetic and unhelpful when it comes to any sort of query. They will argue until the cows come home and outright refuse to provide customers with a refund despite being very well entitled to one. Spare your time, energy and sanity. Go elsewhere.

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good Customer Service

The item I bought from mytopia was not so great but how the staff handled the complaint was outstanding. My emails were answered promptly and they followed through very efficiently. Even though the product was a dud, I would buy from these people again and have recommended them to others as well. This is how customer complaints are supposed to be handled - promptly, with no fuss or acrimony.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Mills BrandsMytopia

We are happy that all your concerns were sorted out - Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

robsydneySydney, NSW

This company is unethical

Purchased a bike for a friend on spec as they have no showroom to try things out first. The bike turned out to be too big to ride safely. They claimed this was a "change of mind" so that they would not have to give us a refund. They also insisted on charging a 20% return fee, which would have been about $150. After much arguing, that was waived. Still no refund though. Please do not risk purchasing anything from this company as their business practices are unsound. They have kept $750 of my money and refuse to return it and are completely unapologetic about it.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at support@mytopia.com.au

Lynne

Lynne

Eurocher 16L Air Fryer - Faulty - Poor customer service from Mytopia

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Knee Scooter

This scooter is strong rubust and well made. Very easy to assemble with no tools necessary. It works perfectly for it's intended purpose, and at half the price a retail shop sells them.

Great pool cover

Ordered the cover and it was delivered a few days later. It is a good sturdy cover better than other more expensive ones I have bought previously. Only down side was that the proper size for my pool was out of stock so had to buy the next size up which has led to a bit of wastage.
Would definitely buy another one when this one dies.

enjoying it

it was easy to browse and navigate to all the many and varied products on the website and the massage chair we purchased is top quality and very, very relaxing

Simon Magro

Simon MagroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent pool cover.

The pool cover is really thick and tough and does a great job of retaining the temperature.
The pools chlorine ppm has shot up as the cover stops the breakdown so that's a huge plus.
Delivery was within a few days.

Mark Oasked

Hi Team i cannot download the manual for our new cooker, The datastremserver comes back as busy unreachable. Is there any way I can get it emailed to me.
Tried this.
I have purchased a lot of your products before and now cannot get access to any of the old ones either on the datastreamserver???
All the best Mark

Mark O

even tried your Ebay store same thing......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.datastreamserver.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Jennifer R.asked

cannot download me manual for eurochef can you email me one

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Jennifer randall 0754994786. 69 crestridge cresent morayfield qld

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the response!

Here's the link for the manual:

J Wiseasked

Hi I bought an electric scooter from you that lasted a couple months before battery completely stopped working and have tried previously to get sorted but no luck is there anything you can do to help?

Hi There!

Thanks for your question - I am more than happy to help you with your enquiry.

If you could please provide the following information I will get one of our customer support team members to get in touch with you to help you resolve the issue;

- Ebay Username (If purchased on our Ebay store)
- Original order number (if you have it - will either start with 100000 or M211 usually)
- full name used on the order
- delivery address for the order you supplied
- email address you had the order confirmation and invoice sent through to
- phone number used on the order

If you could let me know the above information this will help us locate your original order.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Hi Cate,
This was given to me as a gift so I do not have those details on me but can see if I can get these. Are you able to tell me what my options are as I have dealt with your customer service in the Past and found them no help at all.

Hi J Wise,

Thanks for your response - I am sorry you have felt let down in the past and I hope to show you we are more helpful than we may have been before.

We stock a wide range of spare parts for all of our products - in order to see which scooter you have and to provide spare parts links I will need to know the exact model of scooter you have so I can supply this info to one of our customer care team members who can then assist in supplying parts.

As you said you received it as a gift we would need the original order details to see if parts can be sent under warranty meaning it will be no cost to yourself to get you up and scooting away in no time - otherwise you are more than able to jump on mytopia.com.au/spare-parts and select scooters to see the range of spare parts available should you need to purchase the relevant parts.

If you do not want to leave any personal details on here - you can email support@mytopia.com.au with the original order details when you have these and one of our Customer Support team members will be able to assist you further.

We look forward to assisting you, and thank you once again for your question.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives