Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (239)

Good little deep fryer

I ordered through ebay and picked up the next day with no problem at all. Deep Fryer was exactly as described and works really well in our junior league canteen.. thanks

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Perfect with fast delivery

Products we’ve purchased were perfect and arrived very quickly. Extremely happy. Great range of products To choose from, happy with the quality as well. Received items in perfect condition and they are exactly as described.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you very much for such a great review! We hope to do business with you again soon!

Kim

KimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Triple monitor stand

Easy to order. Product as described. Good quality product. Quick delivery. I was needing a set up for my home office on short notice and this fit the bill. Thank you

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Golf Buggy E5000

Excellent speedy service. Product as advertised, works well, love it. I used the Ebay site to buy the Buggy and it was full of useful info. The speed of delivery was phenomenal, I ordered late on a Wednesday evening and it was delivered by Saturday lunch time. Great product, great service, well done.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Pottsy

PottsySydney, NSW

Ctek Charger

Needed a quality charger with no fuss operations at a good price. An easy and fast transaction, Staff were polite and knowledgeable the item works great charges your battery in a short time AAA+++

Michael and Surani

Michael and SuraniVictoria

Needed a replacement Oven fast... and got it!!

I was looking for a replacement oven in a hurry, great details on the product, easy to steps to purchase online and it was delivered in 2 days. I'm very happy with the Product.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to assist you with, please let us know.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appears to be very good quality

So I bought a blender which price wise was very competitive.
It arrived on time and while I've only used it the once so far (It's only been 5 days) I have issues with the blender whatsoever. It appears fast, albeit slightly noisier than my last, but powerful and quick. I feel it'll last a long time.

Graeme

Graeme

Riding my bicycle indoors

The indoor trainer arrived earlier than expected. Tick.
Easy assembly and I mount my trusty bicycle on the trainer. Tick.
Watch the footy as I ride. the players run 14 kms while I ride 25...... Puff. I am old lol.
Great product...so happy to be able to do some physical exercise in the cold of winter.
Keep pedalling
Love it.

Observant

ObservantSydney, NSW

fast & efficient

Easy to find what I was looking for in a very extensive range of products for every job big or small. Item purchased is very sturdy and suits my every need.

Gilly

GillySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great battery although haven’t put to full use yet

Ordered battery for use on kayak trolling motor size and weight seems good, very easy shop to find products and was impressed with delivery time. Order tracking was good to follow would recommend.

Adrian

AdrianIllawarra, NSW

The mighty ebike - Easy Assembly and a Great Ride!

From the box to on the road was a simple procedure. It was well protected and arrived without any damages. Once out of the box and assembled, the power from the 36v motor gives a surprising fast ride with a adjustable seat and hand bars for comfort.
If ever I decide to go for a night ride, there's the added bonus of the electric light on the front of the bike to shine the way. I am very pleased with this bike and know it will give me plenty of enjoyment for many years to come.

ColinT

ColinTHunter Region, NSW

Great price on deep cycle battery

Excellent price on deep cycle battery 12v 230ah, the price for same brand of battery was substantially lower than other sellers in the market.... why pay more than you have to.
Great communication with organising delivery and the item was in stock
Efficient office and delivery staff

mobility rain coat

needs to be a little bigger as I got wet, and the places for the arms to go through got wet also, so my sleeves were wet, needs a few adjustments to fit my scooter properly as the holes for the mirrors to go through are not in the correct place as my mirrors are a lot closer than the ones on the raincoat,

just what I needed :)

happy with the product :) my old mincer died and this new one far out does anything that I have purchased before.. no complaints with anything.. even the delivery to country Victoria was superfast!! thank you!

Mcguaf

McguafGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome pink Jeep

This is an awesome product, got it my 3yo daughter for Xmas. She is going to love it. Super fast delivery and great value for money. Easy to navigate the site and look forward to dealing with again.

melvin

melvinSydney, NSW

Perrrrrfect

Everything better than going into a store . What i needed for a great price and very quick delivery. Item nicely pakaged came on time .will buy from this seller again

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Am loving my E bike

My new red valk e bike is really great value for money.
It's great fun to ride and is great when there is a head wind and I can just breeze through it!
I had trouble operating the light but as it turns out I wasn't operating it correctly.
The team at Mytopia assisted me with this and were very helpful .
I would deal with this company again

simon

simonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

camping toilet

excellent product, a wide range of products to choose from, and web site easy to navigate, easy to assemble compact and easy to store.
Great communication from the seller and very fast shipping.
Very satisfied with the quality of the product.
Highly recommended.

Inferior product!!!!

I purchased Proflex treadmill 9 weeks ago. Has had light use. Maintained impeccably. Perfect until 1 week ago when the belt started scraping, thumping and grinding quite loudly. Contacted Mytopia. Sent video as requested via Streamable.com to show the defect. Product should last longer than 9 weeks without problems. Mytopia was not helpful at all. Choices are that it will cost me $110 plus to return via courier at "my" expense or alternatively drive to Seven Hills which is a five hour turnaround trip. Customer Service not helpful. Both alternatives are disgraceful. Never again!!!

New experience

It's was easy to navigate through this a wide range of goods very happy and will buy again in near future thanks for your business regards Roberto thanks again h

J Wiseasked

Hi I bought an electric scooter from you that lasted a couple months before battery completely stopped working and have tried previously to get sorted but no luck is there anything you can do to help?

Hi There!

Thanks for your question - I am more than happy to help you with your enquiry.

If you could please provide the following information I will get one of our customer support team members to get in touch with you to help you resolve the issue;

- Ebay Username (If purchased on our Ebay store)
- Original order number (if you have it - will either start with 100000 or M211 usually)
- full name used on the order
- delivery address for the order you supplied
- email address you had the order confirmation and invoice sent through to
- phone number used on the order

If you could let me know the above information this will help us locate your original order.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Hi Cate,
This was given to me as a gift so I do not have those details on me but can see if I can get these. Are you able to tell me what my options are as I have dealt with your customer service in the Past and found them no help at all.

Hi J Wise,

Thanks for your response - I am sorry you have felt let down in the past and I hope to show you we are more helpful than we may have been before.

We stock a wide range of spare parts for all of our products - in order to see which scooter you have and to provide spare parts links I will need to know the exact model of scooter you have so I can supply this info to one of our customer care team members who can then assist in supplying parts.

As you said you received it as a gift we would need the original order details to see if parts can be sent under warranty meaning it will be no cost to yourself to get you up and scooting away in no time - otherwise you are more than able to jump on mytopia.com.au/spare-parts and select scooters to see the range of spare parts available should you need to purchase the relevant parts.

If you do not want to leave any personal details on here - you can email support@mytopia.com.au with the original order details when you have these and one of our Customer Support team members will be able to assist you further.

We look forward to assisting you, and thank you once again for your question.

Cate
Mytopia Store Team

Paola H.

Paola H.asked

What to do if my order has been in the process for two days and the mail is not answered, it was supposed to be dispatched in 24 hours, what do I do?

Hi Paola,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

In order for us to find your order history and properly address your concerns, can you please provide the following details:

- Order ID
- eBay username (if purchased on eBay)
- email address
- Name on the order
- Mobile number
- Address used on the order

We'll watch for your reply and get everything sorted quickly for you.

Best Regards,

Nick A.

Nick A.asked

My wife bought a bbq but unfortunately she had no idea the day it arrived i had already bought one from elsewhere which i really liked. The bbq arrived today and is still in the box and unopened can we get a refund?

StickyRice Rowe
StickyRice Rowe

They are very reasonable people and were quite nice to deal with, I am sure they would be okay if its not open but you should be contacting them first they don't bite.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Hi Nick, kindly provide us with your order details and we will check if you can still return the item to us.

Get an answer from our members and Mytopia representatives