Listing monitored by Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (357)

lots of fun

Good product, arrived when stated. Good range to select from. The folding bike makes it easy to cart around. Happy joy.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Come back, any time!

Mariam Z.
Mariam Z.Sydney, NSW

The perfect compact indoor gas heater.

It was a very easy and smooth purchase.
The customer service deserves a million stars.
All my questions were answered and fast.

Terrible after-sale service

Be warned! Product I bought was 'not fit for purpose' and they claiming my return is for 'change of mind' to get a reduced store credit. Gave product out free instead. Found out that their review pages are skewed to only give 'multiple stars'.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Garry H.
Garry H.

Great product

Great item and fast post. It will get the job done easily and will be happy to use it often.

Mills BrandsMytopia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, Garry!

ssl_kSydney, NSW

PROFLEX TRX2 Electric Treadmill - Utter crap

John.
John.Tweed heads

Good service, have perched from Mytopia 10 years ago and my solar panels are still working, this multi oven l purchase is good but one thing the door shuts not tight enough to cancel out the light, it can be fixed with a shim. I'm happy with performance of the oven.

Ctek

Satisfied , great price speedy delivery. Product works exceptionally. Well packaged, good communication, should last a while, online shopping experience positive

Hi Alby,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon!

kid
kid

saved us heaps

i knew what i wanted and was so easy to find very happy with this product. saved money with the purchase

Hi Kid,
I'm glad to hear you've had a positive experience with us - we look forward to assisting you well into the future!

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great customer service

Replaced faulty items without without question.
Polite and prompt customer service
All items I have purchased from Mytopia have been of high quality

Chris D.
Chris D.Sydney, NSW

Very Poor Customer Services

The products are not too bad & are of reasonable cheap quality
however the customer service is terrible as the are focused on the business end of the sales & not interested in the customer & some items are charged with a picking fee even when you pick up the goods from them but if sent through Courier, you may or may not be charged the transport & that has food for thought,

Great product

Great Product as described service excellent! People communicating with were professional prompt and on time with the status updates and delivery

AVOID. Shocking service and products

AVOID. If I could give it 0 stars I would. We purchased 2 Alpha Electric Scooters and both died within 10mths. When I contacted them they told me that 10mths is a good go with them and tried to fob me off. After so back and forth I sent the scooters to them and they assessed that they were water damaged and it was not covered under warranty. The scooters were never ridden in water, at worst maybe on the road following some rain. The worst product I have ever purchased and the mytopia will try to get out honouring its warrant or replacing faulty goods.

Andrew

Is this there MO, they post comments under reviews suggesting they will help. I followed up with them and got exactly the same response. What a joke of company!

Gordon Ellis
Gordon EllisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My chariot

I had visited many websites looking at companies witch where marketing mobile scooters and settled on the Mytopia scooter, of course price was a major factor. I am more than satisfied with the quality of my purchase. The after sales service was excellent

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Come back, any time!

Angry Angel
Angry AngelSydney, NSW

Bad horrific nightmare horrible awful customer service and product!!!! Faulty items sent out!!!!!

• +1Thumbnail
AndrewQueensland

Ideal walker for my mother

Purchased a mobility walker for my mother. The walker took moments to set up (most of it was done already). It is light, Easy to move, and comfortable to sit in. The added walking stick holder is handy also. It folds easily for the car boot, and it looks good too!
The purchase was easy and delivered very quickly, and the mytopia team were helpful in providing an invoice to claim. Overall, we’re very happy with the purchase and have no hesitation in recommending.

Read more reviews - page 2