2Mytopia

1,186 reviews · Statistics

77% · 908261 · 22%
Return Claim MadeYes (68) · No (469)

1,186 reviews
Carmel
CarmelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

More than just a sandwich press!

The Eurochef Grill Press is such a useful gadget in my kitchen. Not only can I make the perfect chicken, avo, tomato & cheese toasted sandwich, I can grill chicken breast for dinner in 4 mins or a pork steak. No need to use my BBQ. Also I'm going to try the waffle plates to make waffles as soon as I can find a recipe. The only problem I have with it is: How do I change the time setting? Show details ·  1

Great bike

It's brilliant, really it is,the value for money is unbelievable Show details ·  1
Stack
StackQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Works well

Works well, easy to setup, although the window slate that it comes with leaves a bit of a gap in the window due to the fact it slides to expand. I cut my own piece of wood to fit the window instead. Show reply
Julie
JulieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to Move

I found putting the walker together user friendly and simple instructions. I find this product light and easy to move around exactly my mobility needs and very happy with this product purchase. A simple, light and easy to use mobility aid. Thank You Show details ·  1
Dan
DanVICGoulburn Valley, VIC

Prompt delivery and everything was great

Everything was as it should have been. No damage. Works great and I am very happy. Show details ·  1
Janne C
Janne CNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great product

Fast postage a great product and good value for money Show details ·  1
Amanda
Amanda

Great product for accessing the community

We purchased this product so our son with disabilities is able to comfortably and safely access the community. Great quality product, delivery was fast and trouble free. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Lexie
LexieTASHobart, TAS5 posts

Great

Item as expected, fast delivery. Really happy with my new soup maker. Show details ·  1
John
John

Great service quick delivery

Quick delivery great service very prompt and well done happy with company will definitely order throu them again Show reply
jose
jose

I'm enjoying a lot use the bike

I don't know how to take the battery off. I have the key to lock it but I don't understand the system Show details ·  1
Liv
Liv

Works as expected!

Got a gecko fridge, works as expected, great for grocery runs Show details ·  1

Excellent Service

Excellent Service. Parcel arrived on the promised day within a couple of days from placing order. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid item and quick delivery

Excellent quality stand desk. Great price and deliver to my door within 3 days of purchase. Show details ·  1
Gail
GailNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

Works well

Great cooler although instructions for installation were terrible,It is larger than expected but fabulous! Show details ·  1
JennyM
JennyMMelbourne3 posts

Great for a small space

Wow such a great quality product, well made. Lovely comfortable cushion and the quickest postage.
Thanks so much Show reply

pete hembra
pete hembra

Hi i have (2) two E Guard SLS-178 Siding gates i am unable to control them individually with the remotes am i able to change the frequency help please
best regards Pete Hembra

tricky
tricky

One of the ads for your Wooden Tower Cubby House states 'Free Shipping'. If so, then I will purchase (I live in Perth)!

Robert
Robert

Yes free shipping

Peter
Peter

Hi there bought a electric slicer and I can’t get the manual to it,did all the things you asked and still no manual cheers

Extra Information