Mytopia

The very very worst store ever! Avoid at all costs! Warranty means nothing!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Lynette

LynetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor after sales service

Ordered via eBay - good delivery time but absolutely NO notice of the 'Notes to Seller' regarding the appropriate colour to send. So, the wrong coloured item was sent for 2nd time. Little to no response to multiple phone/emails. Terrible after sales service! Quick to take order & payment (& yes despatch) but only excuses when they do bother to answer. When phoning Mytopia you get recorded message to say they are too busy to take your call & you need to email support@mytopia.com.au & they will respond within ONE business hour! First response was 3 days later & only after negative review on eBay.
Would never deal with again & suggest you don't either!

Great service and product

Easily ordered over the internet and picked up at warehouse.Pick up was easy and only waited 20 minutes Great service.Quality of battery charger is great .have used it multiple times already.

T Fost

T FostSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer

Great product and service Very happy with the home gym I purchased It works well and was relatively easy to assemble This is a great product for the cheap purchase price

Carolyn

CarolynAustralian Capital Territory

Very good service. Needed my knee scooter quick after breaking my ankle...

Chose this seller as delivery was 3 days and it turned up in 3 days. The knee scooter is solid and has been a life saver much better than crutches and more stable. This product is also TGA approved so to carry that tag means it had to pass the test. I was also happy with the sheepskin cover made it a bit softer on the knee. Thanks

Sisters

SistersMid North Coast, NSW

Great Exercise Bike For The Price

I was very happy with the excellent service the exercise bike great light weight the only I thing didn't like on the exercise bike is the seat very uncomfortable & very hard, I would buy again from this company

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A lot cheaper than our previous one

It looks very similar to our previous blender, though it did have a 5 year warranty which had just expired but at the price we paid Mytopia we can buy at least 4 for the cost of the previous one. Only time will tell how well this will last.

philinh

philinhSydney, NSW

Very bad customer experience

I received my Gazebo and it was already broken in the box upon opening. Tried to contact them and they have not been helpful at all. I opened up the box on the day of my bday and was horrified when it was already broken. I had to borrow my neighbour's gazebo for the day.

Firstly they are slow to respond and secondly they do not offer any helpful resolution. Normal companies would send a replacement or refund. Instead they offer to send me parts to fix it myself. (but the problem is not even fixable). There is no phone number to contact them, you just have to wait for them to email. It's been over 3 weeks and I'm still waiting for them to either send me a replacement or give me money back.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We are working to find ways in resolving the issue you have with your item.

Terrible customer service

I have purchased an electric scooter from them. After a couple of years the battery the started failing which is expected. I have been now trying to get in touch with them for 3 months with emails and calls to seek to buy a new battery - I have not got a reply.
It seems that they just dont care about their customer.
A while back the back break broke - it took me 6 months to get them to sell me another break.
Its just not good enough.
I would not buy anything from them. You will be left with no support.

Horrible

Mills BrandsMytopia

Please pass on your order reference number so that we can look into this for you.

John26

John26Sydney, NSW

Good E Bike purchase

I had a similar experience as another buyer. I have used his words and replaced the the word Gazebo with E Bike. "I got a great deal on a great Nishiro E Bike. Easy transaction, good communication. Slight delay in delivery, caused by courier, but resolved quickly."

Gazza W.

Gazza W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Gazebo Deal

I got a great deal on a great Gazebo. Easy transaction, good communication. Slight delay in delivery, caused by courier, but resolved quickly. Wifes car now under cover. Very Happy Thanks

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Electric Grill

Grill heats up and cooks steaks perfect. Good size stainless plate. You must burn the plate in before using. Fast postage and tracking was provided. Would recommend this grill to others.

Pat Murphy

Pat MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my use.

The item was listed on eBay, relatively easy. Fast and excellent service, package arrived O/nite which was great. Operates if not better than described. Easy to use and install. Will shop here again.

Theo14668

Theo14668Curtin 2605, ACT

Very impressed

The VALK commuter e-bike is well built and has a surprisingly large range (nearly 50km) for a moderate sized battery (8.8ah). The electric response is predictable and the auto settings work well. Excellent value.

Ayushi

AyushiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

I was happy with the product i bought from their store (via ebay) however with the level of service i got from these guys is crap!!!!
You send many emails and they will reply you in weeks with no good information.
I have made a complaint against them to ACCC already.
Very poor service.

November 11th 2019 Update: Broken Toy Kitchen

Never ever buy from this Merchant..... They are fraud, sell you faulty items.
the only good this is the delivery time hence 1 star for it.
Atrocious customer service, third rate products.

My Ebike

Got exactly what I paid for and I love it
Thanks guys
I was very satisfied with my purchase
Easily explained and informative
Delivery was swift and communication with the seller was great

Ralf

RalfCentral Coast NSW

Great product fast delivery

Its the best 6x3 gazebo I could find at the best price. It is easy to set up and seems to be great quality. Unfortunately one of the corner upper plastic parts is broken probably due to the delivery persons stupidity. I cant be bothered asking for an exchange as I have fixed it with layers of electrical tape and zip ties..

KrisandGreg

KrisandGregCentral West, NSW

Excellent service & communication

Very happy with my bullet ladder. It is a great product and very sturdy and easy to use. Arrived very quickly. Too heavy for me personally so had to return it but when i contacted the seller they responded immediately and the return was organised quickly and easily. Would be happy to purchase from this company again.

Steve Watson

Steve WatsonIllawarra, NSW

To good to be true

Really happy with the Electric Golf Buggy I purchased
At golf on Saturday it did not miss a beat
Price and delivery were FANTASTIC
Thank you Mytopia for the ease of my purchase