Mytopia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (321)

Kvd

Kvd

False advertisement

• +1Thumbnail
Peanuts

PeanutsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service. Honest dealer. Highly recommended.

Very easy to find products in their website. Great range of products and great products. I can highly recommend this dealer.

Alan M

Alan MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

The 2 way rollator was exactly what I needed for my wife who has been in hospital and transition care for 4 months, She is able to walk a short distance and then I can push her. A very practical device and very well made. Showed it to our GP and the nurses caring for my wife, they are all very impressed with the quality and price of the rollator

H Alani,
So glad that you are happy with your purchase! We try to make all our customers as happy as you.
We wish good health to you and your wife.
Come back and shop again soon!

CLINT FLICKER

CLINT FLICKERGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Excellent product. This will come in very handy and I will look forward to using it when the time comes.

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Savage marlin09

Savage marlin09South East Queensland, QLD

As described

Good quality machine only hassle the fittings supplied do not fit taps had to buy a tap part for the water inlet hose

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Electric bike

I was very impressed with the service ,i brought two bikes a week apart and the price of the second bike was a $150.00 cheaper for the same bike?

PierrickB

PierrickBSydney, NSW

Inexistant and argumentative customer service

Tex smith

Tex smithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Proflex exercise bike

The bike is good value and the service was great however the bike is definitely suited for shorter people. I wouldn't purchase it if i were over 5,7 if i were you. Cheers

Mills BrandsMytopia

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your purchase! Come back, any time!

Peter K

Peter KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I wanted !!!

Purchased a letter box /parcel locker.
The price was very cheap for what it was. Much cheaper than competitors.
Super fast delivery
Product VERY well packed

Hi Peter,
So glad that you are happy with your purchase! We try to make all our customers as happy as you and its awesome to hear we have done that again.
Come back and shop again soon!

Peter W.Victoria

ABSOLUTE RUBISH PRODUCT $1,600.00 wasted.

Purchased a EUROGRILLE BBQ. Due to covid I didnt use it or unpack it until late last year (2020)
Within a month the handles degraded and the stainless steel is highly pitted at the edges. They claimed it was of the same quality as $4,000 BBQ's. Contacted warranty and they wont warrant repairs. I am absolutely disgusted and will take it to the ombudsman.

Hi Peter,
I am so sorry to hear this. I am going to forward this to be investigated by management and we will be in contact with you shortly.

Jim Freer

Jim FreerSouth East Queensland, QLD

so easy to use

i knew what i wanted and found it easily make life so much better and i can get into the car a lot esier

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a good review.
Hope to see you back soon!

Barry maher

Barry maherGoulburn Valley, VIC

Makes live earlier

Love the site looking forward to seeing more goods to buy my hot water service this great , love the prices and backup service

Hi Barry,
Thank you for your 5 Stars!
Great to see you are happy, we like to see that and hope to see you back shopping with us again soon.

First electric bike

First time electric bike..easy to order from eBay, delivery ok all parts intact. The assembly download manual was ok but would prefer a verbal video. The user manual which also must be downloaded is very comprehensive but fails to fully explain the pedal assist option, this cause me to contact Mytopia because I thought the bike was faulty.
Mytopia were able to explain exactly what the procedure was for pedal assist...have not looked back..how easy it is now to ride. The only downside is the weight of the bike which is heavier than the normal one I have, but over time I’m confident in handling that.

Denise W.

Denise W.Illawarra, NSW

Worst service ever!!

Worst online shopping experience of my life. Delivery service botched 3 times on same order. No Christmas present for the kids. Never again!!!

Mills BrandsMytopia

Haven’t risen it yet but I can’t wait

Great quality product & great info on the internet for instructions. Delivery was also quicker than expected. It’s been raining so I haven’t ridden it yet.

Hi Daniela,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.
We are sure that you will love it when you get a chance to ride it. If you need any further assistance please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.
Happy Riding!

THEIVES! DO NOT BUY!!

THEIVES! DO NOT BUY!!! Received faulty products. Contacted via email, Instagram, Facebook no reply. Finally was contacted via WhatsApp. Told me to send items back (must be packaged etc) I had no packaging was told that was my issue as per the policy. Advised 10-12 weeks for replacement parts. Policy states 8 weeks. They follow their policy when it suits them! They had replacement stock in the warehouse to replace 4 of my faulty parts yet I had to arrange for the whole setting to be sent back (outdoor setting so 50 odd parts). Difficult to deal with. Take your money then won't help when they provide faulty items. Do not buy!!!!

Sarah

I have emailed the chain of emails. Look forward to hearing from someone to resolve.

Holliew2

Holliew2Victoria, Australia

Solid construction that does the job intended

The Proflex home gym was fairly straightforward to put together. Just as well the manual came as a PDF as I had to zoom quite a few sections to see how things went together. Still, no hassles in the end. All the bits were present and the construction is quite solid. The bearings are pretty crude so it's worth spending some time adjusting the tension on each of the pivoting joints. The only minor defect with my unit was that the bracket that supports the leg-worker was a bit off-centre - works fine but looks crooked.

Hi Holliew2,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave a really detailed review.
We aim for 5 stars everytime, so hopefully next time you shop with us, we will get it.
Come back soon

Becca

BeccaFrankston

MyTopia should rebrand to Dystopia...

Shone G.

Shone G.Wright 2611, ACT

Great Fast Shipping

kelly050

kelly050South-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy Roller Knee Walker Scooter

Mytopia gave Excellant service and very fast delivery , as I needed this walker urgently.
I can recommend the Knee walker Scooter to anyone who has to be on crutches short term for a foot injury .. it allows you to still get around the house and attend to activities that would be extremeley difficult with the limitation of crutches.. The Scooter is VERY stable and adjustable to your needs and the basket is very handy.. I even was able to vacc and mop the floor whilst using it.
The quality of this product is outstanding and the small amount assembly is so easy to do, clear instructions provided and the price is very good... .. I Highly recommend this wonderful product!!

HI Kelly,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Im sure our customers will love your description of the walker.
We appreciate you taking the time out to leave such a comprehensive review.
Please come back soon.