Mytrip.com

Mytrip.com

1.1

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (107)
  • Ease of Booking

INCOMPETENT and unethical, liars!

Report to the ACCC immediately I filed a report. Their customer service has no worldly knowledge and spewed lies to me about Virgin Australia not giving refunds and being completely bankrupt shutting down citing that as why they can't give a refund and telling me to just google it! Another agent told me to look for my own flights on the internet and then call them back and hung up on me before I even said it takes 3 minutes to find a flight online even less, and takes nearly an hour to get on the phone with them. It is an absolute nightmare dealing with them. Never ever book with MYTRIP PLEASE! If you're an unfortunate victim like me please report them to the ACCC.

Poor Performers

Waste of time and money
Long phone waiting times, operator , ''I will be a moment'' Back to the start after waiting nearly one hour, then another operator, ''I can't hear you I can't hear you'' as soon as they pick up. Lies!
Refunds converted to zero post currency change

Don't do it!
Book directly with airline
Lesson Learnt! Lost hundreds and hours of time

I would give them less than 1 if possible

Find out how Mytrip.com compares to other Booking Services

simply unethical. Avoid this company!

Kenny L.

Kenny L.Sydney, NSW

Should not be permitted to operate in Australia

I was directed to MyTrip from Skyscanner. My international flight on Qantas in June '20 was cancelled. MyTrip say they are applying for a refund but Qantas claims no application was received. Tried contacting MyTrip by email and phone many times but just get a robot. Shameful and unethical

Kylie

Kylie

Received Refund - JUst be patient

Marisela

Marisela Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

While the payment of my ticket was being process the price change and they didn´t stop the payment, the book was made with the new price. I called immediately to cancel the flight and they wanted to charge me AUD 90 for the cancellation ( almost the ticket price)

kota bear

kota bearSydney, NSW

scammers

Byron R.

Byron R.Southern and Hills, SA

Don't purchase connecting flight form these guys until your check the Gov Health regulations of each destination

Sold me a international connecting flight from Hong Kong to Adelaide connecting via Brisbane that was impossible to connect in the first place. Requested a refund and my refund was denied. These guys are scam artists, stay away

Apekshya

Apekshya Sydney, NSW

No refund on time

Very hard to the refund and hard to communicate. Worse website ever. My flight was canceled 4 months ago and airlines have already refund to the my trip but they are not refunding my money back and hard to communicate with them as well. Please don’t trust this. I will never booked anything from this website

aman

aman

Worst and fraud

Im still waiting for my refund from last 3 months they dont even reply me.. and when ever i call they always says its under processing.. Never buy any ticket from them.

Clive

CliveSydney, NSW

Faceless call centre company ...when will I learn??

Booked a trip to Brissy recently and today COVID shutdown hit. Fee to defer ticket is MORE than the value of the ticket. As soon as there is 1% varfiation tyhese companies absolutely punish you. But feel free to fill out their online complaint......Not.

Freighter

Freighter

Scam. Wouldn't honour paid cancellation insurance or ethically flexible flight package.

Tickets $285 ea plus $95 for flexibility option, cancellation fee and seat booking.

Needed to change to previous day - their website showed ticket price now $240. Wanted to charge extra $74 (i.e. $359 ea) for "ticket price increase". Said the advertised price was promotional only and not valid for flexible fair buyers.

Wouldn't cancel & refund unless death or accident in family.

Patricia K.

Patricia K.Canberra 2600, ACT

This company is a SCAM.

Will be contacting ACCC. I hope all the other reviews so as well.
I paid extra for full refund.
Received a email claiming my flight had been changed. Was sent a link to go to and for a further payment of $55 they would make the changes for me.
The flights that were offered were to be the day after my booking and I would of had to stay in a over night stop over. Making me two days later for my trip.
I asked for a refund since I paid extra for the refundable ticket. It was decline. They try to blame on the plane company.
I have had to rebook my very expensive tickets and surprise surprise was able to get a straight flight on the day I wanted.
SCAMMERS

Gigi S.

Gigi S.Central, TAS

They still your money

Don’t buy thickets from this website they are extremely unprofessional and if your flight cancel they will not give you the money back they are absolutely bad.
After my airline cancel they still don’t want to give me my money back

Nothappyjan

Nothappyjan

Scam! Will Not Refund You And Impossible To Contract. Going To Consumer Affairs As They Are Stealing Peoples Money.

Flight was cancelled but have not received refund or any communication and cannot contact them. SCAM! Do not book anything with them. I will report to consumer affairs as they are obviously just stealing money.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!

My flight to Queensland was cancelled due to covid border restrictions. Mytrip refused to refund my $350! They said that because they are a ‘travel agent’ I had to get a refund through Virgin - I checked with Virgin and they said Mytrip should offer the refund, despite several phone calls they have not done so. Their phone line is always engaged. They are basically a scam - DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!

teigsw

teigswSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute scum service! 0/10 stars I hope they are removed from third party booking real quick!!

Booked a simple flight, needed to change dates. Impossible to contact to change booking even though fees were paid extra for flexibility! Rude customer service, barely understand or speak English!!
Spent 3 days trying to change my flights and ultimately had to call the airline to cancel the day before flight, now wanting the Flexi fare back but no luck! Do NOT use this third party for your travel!!

Sunil

SunilSydney, NSW

Never book with Mytrip.com

Ease of Booking
Ravi D.

Ravi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flight cancellation

I have booked a flight with mytrip and they are one of the worst customer services with arrogance which, I have ever experienced and no intention to listen or resolve the problem. I'll decide to go ACCC to make a legal complaint and request to others as well to do the same. As they are a shame on humanity whatever they are doing in this unprecedented time. Please do not book any flight or any kind of services with them and please share these reviews on every social media platform then all the people know who they are. They are stilling money from people and they will keep going on if we don’t stop them.

Susan .h

Susan .hasked

I need a credit voucher for my canceled airline tickets reference number KHTD4Z PLEASE

Nanoasked

I have no response from these people for a month now, for my re-fund. No phone number and i have emailed them so many times but, no response. Tickets were cancelled in November last year, please someone , how can i contact them?

Ivan M.
Ivan M.

I will send them an official complaint letter and MyTrip/Gotogate will have 15 working days to resolve the issue. If no, I will make an official complaint with ACCC, and then if required I will lodge court procedure with local government tribunal. Mytrip/Gotogate address: Gotogate Pty Ltd
Level 2, Riverside Quay 1 (Gotogate)
Southbank Boulevard
Melbourne VIC 3006, Australia

Thankyou

Nano

They finally answered to one of my online enquiries, saying the same this to plz note due to the Pandemic it takes longer to process the refund, and any other concern to contact them the same way, via message on website. Still no refund, can not talk to anyone either

Helen

Helenasked

Can someone please provide me with my trips customer service telephone no. As the one on their web site does not exist?

+14243400959 try this one , I am also following up with them on refund :(

Ams

Any further update/response received ?
Now none of the number works.