NAB Home Loans

NAB Home Loans

duicie

duicieSydney, NSW

Ticks

NAB owns Advantage. They are like ticks, blood sucking to their victims. They allowed for over charging people for many years, offered a pathetic apology and then spent months taking their time to pay people back. Avoid this institution due to their morals.

Rave

RaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easily the worst bank to deal with

Looking for interest rate paid for the year that we paid for tax purposes. They kept saying it is on the statement. I told them it is not there... info only available for few months and then it just stopped stating how much interest paid.
Officer wouldnt give details of ANY email address, even somewhere I could email to make a complaint about the person I was talking with (Aslihan was the name of the person I believe). So frustrating!

Grant

GrantSydney, NSW

NAB not honour its own promise on mortgage rate — but get rectified after writing complaints on their website

Eee

EeeSydney

Extremely poor customer service on all fronts!

Furious

FuriousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Review wouldn't let me give zero stars....

Absolutely no interest in resolving my issues over a long period of time, all just too hard. Set me up wrong from the start then tried to blame it on me! Made numerous complaints but for the most part didn't hear anything back. At one point a case manager contacted me and started to make progress but then just disappeared and never heard back again.

Rickster

RicksterPerth, WA

Totally Unprofessional

Shane

Shane

Terrible Customer Service

Waiting over 2 weeks for my loan to be fixed hardly a example of positive customer service each time i need something done NAB always ensure a negative experience is provided lodged a compliant on 23/2/21 concerning this delay still waiting for a call

Paula

Paula

Terrible service

Banking with Nab 38yrs, paid our home loan off years ago, both working, wanting to purchase rural land, 7weeks ago applied still waiting. More than enough equity. NOT GOOD ENOUGH .

Ganpar

Ganpar Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service and no timeline or system and process for any issues.

I had a Very bad experience with the NAB loans . I was offered 33% of LMI for applying for the loan and now the bank is saying that it’s not applicable now. I tried Reaching them for canceling the loan and they offered me to talk to retention team. The team is not answering or no reply for the last 15 days. Very bad service and no proper timeline for anything. It’s better to stay away from the bank and for everyone you call you have to wait for hours before they connect to some person.

Lincoln Peera

Lincoln PeeraAU

NOT EVEN ONE STAR

After banking with nab for more than 30 years i applied for a loan 20 years ago they were no help as they were not interested this year i thought ill try them again for a home loan 6 attempts at a branch even after seeing the branch manager not even a phone call intrest in getting back to me they are absouloutly useless
i hope who ever has shares with this bank wake up to them selves and dump the shares

A. Gu.

A. Gu.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute worst experience.

Ashly

AshlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service

After waiting 3 months for FHB we said to scrap it and go with a standard homeloan... That was a month ago. Was lied to last Wednesday saying that "credit is taking forever" spoke to the branch manager yesterday and apparently our files were only submitted YESTERDAY! now I'm doubting our FHB application was put in promptly.
Plan on talking to a broker today and will be moving our banking away from NAB

Shibu

ShibuSydney, NSW

Very worse

Don’t apply with NAB for home loans!
- highest interest rates than any other banks
- very slow processing
- endless queries
- never ending paper works
- lag the time for next evaluation
So all of the above is quite enough for an applicant to understand how worse is NAB treating home loan applicants!

Kabir

KabirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely shocking experience

They started taking money from account for home loan before the payment pause expired when I called them to take this a compliant and they provided me afca webite to write a cmplaint/feedback. I have heard worst stories about nab but now I have experienced myself. Please please dont ever go with them.

They don't live up to their name of being big 4, terrible customer service

The staff at NAB Home Loans are absolute shocker, I asked for my loan to be split and was advised it would take less than 2 weeks, it ended up taking 6 weeks and they suggested to me to call back once the loan got updated to discuss interest backdate refund. So i did call back and faced the worst staffer that basically told me to "wait" abruptly, placed on hold, waited for 10 mins, and then she basically hung up on me. I had to call back and was placed on hold for another half hour. For over an 1 hour i was basically on hold, definitely get out of NAB ASAP.

DenSydney, NSW

After giving conditional offer and I fulfill all their listed conditions, approval can still be turned down!

Mina

Mina

Terrible customer service!

- no reward for an existing customer, they offer new customers much lower interest rates.
- the customer retention team who are supposed to keep the customers happy offered me a higher interest than the normal customer team, what a joke!
- waiting time to speak to anyone can be up to 2 hours and then they hang the line, you have to try more than once.
- they have shown zero customer care and sometimes I felt that their tactics are very shifty.

SamH

SamHMurray Mallee, SA

Unacceptable time frame for loan approval.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service/ Won’t recommend NAB to anyone

LukeCollins

LukeCollinsMelbourne

Fantastic Rates! Great customer service!

Recently refinanced 2 loans from Bank of Melbourne and the rates with nab are fantastic! 2.19 fixed for 2 years owner occupied. 2.69 fixed on my investment property! So glad I made the move it has saved me nearly 10k in interest a year. Also the customer service over the phone is brilliant! Thanks NAB already recommended you to friends and family.