NAB (National Australia Bank)

NAB (National Australia Bank)

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lex

LexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Joke Of A Bank

What a joke NAB especially the fraud department useless my accounts were blocked due to apparent suspicion activity after going to a branch & show my identification they still wont activate my account its been 3 visits to the branch & still no access to my account & l dont have access to funds for food or petrol & l have been told bad luck. l never recommend NAB after 17 years u can now leave.

FInkleanEinhorn

FInkleanEinhornSydney, NSW

Waste of time - Pack your bags and go ASAP

I have been a customer of NAB for over 10 years, I recently decided to launch my own small business a few months ago and have just stumbled across a tough weekend with cash flow. I asked for assistance and after 30 minutes of being on hold and talking to 3 different people I was rejected with no clear answer as to why but just the generic cookie cutter response. If the cash rate is below 1% and NAB is charging over 13% for simple overdrafts then I find it hard to believe NAB's advertising that they are here to help small businesses grow and that they are here for you.

Long story short they aren't here for anybody but themselves and I for one can't wait to give them the flick for good.

NAB STANDS FOR NO ACTUAL BANKING.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I had a terrible experience with Nab .. the clerks very unfriendly , they were unfamiliar with rules and laws and i had couple of times back and forth and finally didnt accept to open an account and each time a new excuse.
I finally ended up with Westpac , thanks to them

TopicNew Account

Judgementle staff

Third world and European imported staff, who practice their caste system or religion hating practices based on your surname, internal information, they run this place like a flea market!

Cynical and negative environment, change bank ASAP.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

Ooznur

OoznurSydney, NSW

Worst bank ever

I call them to asked for my home loan discharge and settlement date .I am on hold for 1 hours 2 minutes just to talk with them and very slow and late response for time and date . Worst banking system .

Hobbey

HobbeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor service

SAN

SANSydney, NSW

Not a good story:

Imagine being away from home and relying on nab traveller card (loaded with your own $) and nab blocks the access to your own funds, so you're penniless and not able to pay for your food or accommodation. You call them (and pay for the long distance phone calls too) and talk to different workers for 25 hours within 5 days and they resolve nothing.
I didn't have to imagine that horror, I lived it. Their call centre in Philippines operates on clueless individuals which they provided with no training whatsoever. Do not count on them being there if you need them - to give you access to you own $! I regret giving them business/feeding them.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hidden and fraudulent charges

benazeer

benazeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lazy slack

Bad bad Very bad level of service.. cant do simple maths ..pity nab..ill be moving my business smwhere. 5 yrs with bank. Never coming back to nab..000 .. big bank big

TopicLoan Application

Disgusting customer service.Ive been a loyal customer for 20 years and had 3 personal loans with them .Good Riddens NAB.

Unless the big banks are making a ton of money out of you they dont want to know you.My morgage isnt big and i wanted to borrow a bit more.I am up to date with all my payments but yet this bank that i have been loyal to for years wont lend me more.Time to dump the big name bank.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

NAB can't even sort out $43 on a credit card

I have been with now for two decades now and unfortunately it has gone totally down the s*** hole.
Their credit card department cannot give me back money on my card due to a company not providing the goods. I am now questioning their ability to manage my home loan,self managed super fund account and investments.
I have made multiple attempts at this Bank, they are so faceless now and they simply do not care. I'm moving to another bank due to the inability to resolve such a simple matter and protect card owners like myself.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Waste of time, waste of effort, absolutely useless

5 years we Have followed every instruction the bank has asked of us to have a second person added to the loan and yet 5 years of trying still this issue hasn't been resolved.
We have been in branch,we have given written concent. We Have provided ID. We Have spoken with multiple consultants to ensure we are doing everything they needed. Not once has the issue been resolved, yet multiple times we have been told I now have access. It is frustrating and infuriating, we have wasted so much of our time and effort. Don't do it go elsewhere, when I called today she didn't even care, she couldn't talk to me because I didn't have access and that was it. Good by and thanks for nothing

Disappointed77

Disappointed77Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful treatment

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do yourself a favour stay away from NAB bank

If you live in the Northern suburbs and your a NAB customer change bank because it is so hard to find a NAB ATM or branch with out driving for 20 minutes

TopicATM Experience
the advocate

the advocate

Missing deposit of $2500

I have 2 business accounts with NAB
Deposited $4500 monday
Nasty nab ATM counted the money and message on screen too many items only 50 items at a time. returns me 2k. Errors outs on the $2500 and atm says call NAB
Took my money. Went to branch no help
Been 3 days now. No help over the phone.
I engaged a solicitor today to seek legal actions

TopicATM Experience
jonathon.penny.7

jonathon.penny.7Sydney, Australia

Dishonest Bank

lavender46

lavender46adelaide

No help whatsoever

My card expired, they said one was sent in mail which it wasn’t and never is so now I have to get photo ID or answer questions over phone because they can’t be bothered automatically sending me a new card. Cant wait to get my money out of this bank.

Nick

Nick

AS Gus would say: The NAB is on Tilt.

They have been axing all the business team employees from the local branches and piling the left over in two teams in Melbourne and Sydney. What a Joke. Steer clear.....

TopicBusiness Banking

Sue

SueBrisbane

Uncaring is an understatement

Having been with this bank for over 12 years and putting millions of dollars personally and much more via business after entering into financial hardship after major personal injury they refuse to let us redraw on any property forcing us to have to sell our investment property seriously look elsewhere

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Simply negligent

Almost 8 weeks after submitting an application for an unsecured loan for our existing franchise we are told 'the credit team don't have an appetite to approved unsecured loans to franchises.' They new the application was for a franchise from day 1 and still allowed us to continue through the process for almost 8 weeks, delaying our opportunity to look for funding elsewhere. Their behaviour was unprofessional, uninformed and negligent. I would strongly advise against using NAB.