NAB (National Australia Bank)

NAB (National Australia Bank)

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusting customer service.Ive been a loyal customer for 20 years and had 3 personal loans with them .Good Riddens NAB.

Unless the big banks are making a ton of money out of you they dont want to know you.My morgage isnt big and i wanted to borrow a bit more.I am up to date with all my payments but yet this bank that i have been loyal to for years wont lend me more.Time to dump the big name bank.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

NAB can't even sort out $43 on a credit card

I have been with now for two decades now and unfortunately it has gone totally down the s*** hole.
Their credit card department cannot give me back money on my card due to a company not providing the goods. I am now questioning their ability to manage my home loan,self managed super fund account and investments.
I have made multiple attempts at this Bank, they are so faceless now and they simply do not care. I'm moving to another bank due to the inability to resolve such a simple matter and protect card owners like myself.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Waste of time, waste of effort, absolutely useless

5 years we Have followed every instruction the bank has asked of us to have a second person added to the loan and yet 5 years of trying still this issue hasn't been resolved.
We have been in branch,we have given written concent. We Have provided ID. We Have spoken with multiple consultants to ensure we are doing everything they needed. Not once has the issue been resolved, yet multiple times we have been told I now have access. It is frustrating and infuriating, we have wasted so much of our time and effort. Don't do it go elsewhere, when I called today she didn't even care, she couldn't talk to me because I didn't have access and that was it. Good by and thanks for nothing

Disappointed77

Disappointed77Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful treatment

FrankMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do yourself a favour stay away from NAB bank

If you live in the Northern suburbs and your a NAB customer change bank because it is so hard to find a NAB ATM or branch with out driving for 20 minutes

TopicATM Experience

the advocate

the advocate

Missing deposit of $2500

I have 2 business accounts with NAB
Deposited $4500 monday
Nasty nab ATM counted the money and message on screen too many items only 50 items at a time. returns me 2k. Errors outs on the $2500 and atm says call NAB
Took my money. Went to branch no help
Been 3 days now. No help over the phone.
I engaged a solicitor today to seek legal actions

TopicATM Experience

jonathon.penny.7

jonathon.penny.7Sydney, Australia

Dishonest Bank

lavender46

lavender46adelaide

No help whatsoever

My card expired, they said one was sent in mail which it wasn’t and never is so now I have to get photo ID or answer questions over phone because they can’t be bothered automatically sending me a new card. Cant wait to get my money out of this bank.

Nick

Nick

AS Gus would say: The NAB is on Tilt.

They have been axing all the business team employees from the local branches and piling the left over in two teams in Melbourne and Sydney. What a Joke. Steer clear.....

Sue

SueBrisbane

Uncaring is an understatement

Having been with this bank for over 12 years and putting millions of dollars personally and much more via business after entering into financial hardship after major personal injury they refuse to let us redraw on any property forcing us to have to sell our investment property seriously look elsewhere

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Simply negligent

Almost 8 weeks after submitting an application for an unsecured loan for our existing franchise we are told 'the credit team don't have an appetite to approved unsecured loans to franchises.' They new the application was for a franchise from day 1 and still allowed us to continue through the process for almost 8 weeks, delaying our opportunity to look for funding elsewhere. Their behaviour was unprofessional, uninformed and negligent. I would strongly advise against using NAB.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cant even handle online banking..

Freshly opened account, cant even accept payments from customers as the account can even be verified , ludicrous SMS system that the operator can send and i receive but wont work on the website, apparently its my browser, but the commbank one works, yeah right. losing money due to this baaaad operation .. apparently ill need to download a new browser for the sole purpose of doing any online banking with NAB when all the others work fine..

Terrible

Will never bank with NAB again. You cant go worse than a one star if i could i would. As a small business owner i was not valued and lied to throughout my entire proccess. It took over a year and a half for my issues to get resolved.

Maggie

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not interested in business banking unless you transfer your mortgage to them apparently

I approached NAB Small Business Connect to set up a business loan and two business accounts. My "Business Banker" was consistently slow to respond to emails..... it seemed the only way I could elicit a response was by ringing. Each time I rang, the "Business Banker" was unavailable but I would get an email the next day. I have wasted countless hours preparing documents, emailing and ringing over the last month to be advised "we were only looking to assist if we could have your home loans approved in the same application". I wish he would have been upfront about this at the start so I hadn't have wasted the last month. What does my mortgage have to do with my business banking needs and why does NAB feel entitled to my mortgages?

inefficient and unprofessional service

i went to close business account, i was told that i have credit balance of credit card i can not close until credit balance become zero. NAB will transfer money from credit card to my personal account.
10 days gone still money was not transferred from credit card to personal account.
there were many issues i went to NAB and come back without solving problem
i really want to get rid off from this bank and i want to save time

TopicBusiness Banking and New Account

Overseas with no money, blocked account.

Started a trip overseas and they blocked my account. No way to get any money. Spent hours on the phone.Said i have to come into a local branch. There are no local branches overseas!!!! I dont know what to do. Cant even book a ticket back to aus. Will try embassy next

C Therese

C ThereseSydney, NSW

Making payment or sending remittance

Just making a basic money transfer or sending remittance after making a transfer is painful. I Just made a payment and there is not a simple field to add email address to send to. Website is slow and clumbsy compared to other major banks. I regret joining NAB based on the website.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account

Elena B.

Elena B.

Horrible and incomptenent

Long Term Customer

Long Term CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service has been degrading year by year

I have been with NAB for 19 years and I have noticed that in the last few years their service is getting worse and worse. This is the same feedback from few of my friends.

TempleFit

TempleFitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too bad. We Don’t Care.

Their loan manager had the home loan application for 5 weeks. A tick and flick application because of huge income and huge equity. It was fully approved. Yet NAB still delayed a 60 day settlement. No reason given. No apologies. Nothing.
They just don’t care about customers or customer service. I have moved all my banking to a local credit union. I tell everyone I know to take their business away from this soulless institution.