Online, Branches

James A.
James A.Perth, WA

Do not bank with them

Terrible, why don't they have a specialised fraud number? Why did it take 30 mins on hold to even speak to someone. Completely unacceptable for a bank of their size.

TopicBusiness Banking
pissedoff66
pissedoff66AU

Actively trying to run the branch down.

New Bowral Branch manager actively trying to drive customers away presumably to close the branch down. I am a customer of 30+ years and when I tried to discharge my mortgage he told me I had to have a credit check done even though I have 3 mortgages with the bank all with zero balance owing a large positive account balance and share portfolio. I thought you only had a credit check when you took out a loan not repaid it. I was told to discharge all my mortgages at $300 each ( good income for the bank) and take all my business elsewhere. I guess this is how they can justify closing country branches as they have already closed 2 in the area I live in.

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Cant fault them

Cant fault the NAB. they have always been good at their customer service, and any issues i have had with banking apps, or replacement of cards, getting cash out. always expedient. They dont even charge me any bank fees! cant argue with that. Been a customer for over a decade now.

Juan C.
Juan C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrendous customer service

I had an account with them for 7 years, I applied for a credit card and the way they treated me was shameful, Im moving to another bank, a total lack of customer service.

Gee W.
Gee W.

hardship overdraw for 100 for a week

NSW would not help with hardship been with the bank for 5 years only need a 100.00 for one week till my pension went in as I had to pay rent and 650 out for excess for my car

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jaime P.
Jaime P.Sydney, NSW

Frustrated with their verification process

Waited 10 minutes for customer support to respond to my call then when the representative picked up the phone she asked a lot of questions in which I answered correctly but in the end she said my answer did much my profile. I was advised to go to the branch to unlock my internet banking. First of all with NAB internet banking you CANNOT set two factor authentication and it is not built in their system. Although for every transaction you will be sent an SMS with pin code, if your account get hacked (lack of two factor authentication) it will be too late because the hacker already have your details. I need to change bank for my business and personal then close my NAB account.

Worst customer service and can't solve the problem

Spent 70min on phone with NAB. Called the number which was advised by NAB, end up with that the number doesn't take care of my enquiry. Call was forwarded twice, spoke to three customer service, I provided enquiry reference number three times, repeat enquiry details three times (although I have already provided ref. # ) , got verified three times (a very painfull verification process compared with other banks), I was mislead by customer services. The whole process is very confusing and painful. After being through all above, THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOVLED !

Worst customer service

I have been over the phone for the same service with NAB and couple of other banks and almost everything I was mislead by NAB staff. Bad attitude almost every time.

Shahla
ShahlaSydney, NSW

Some branches have nice and helpful but some like hurstville branch are not helpful and they are rude

I have been with this bank for 5 years and Ìm not happy with some of the stuff in some branches spicially hurstville branch which is nearest to me. Definitely I will close my accounts and shift to another bank.

Md Onick I.
Md Onick I.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service

Worst customer service. Long waiting period & can't solve the problem. Everytime had any issue had to go branch. Online customer service dont solve anything rather than passing phone to one another.

Emm
EmmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Domestic Violence Complaint Ignored

I called to ask to have MY address removed from a previous partner's account (from over 2 years ago), as he does NOT live at my address. I explained that he was was both emotionally manipulative and psychologically abusive and I was told that they were unable to adjust this due to their protocols and that I should just return the mail to sender. I was clearly upset at the advice given and the girl acknowledged it was a difficult situation and offered to transfer my call through to Customer Support as she was worried about me. The worrying fact is that society protects the abuser and then mourns the loss of their victims on the front page of newspapers.

SOC
SOCSouth West, WA

NAB Resolve

Accounts locked, sent text from random mobile number instructing me to call back and join a queue.

Absolutely infuriated. My banking activities were flagged as suspicious. Rather than sending me a text and requesting confirmation, NAB froze my accounts and sent a text from some random mobile number, asking ME to call THEM on a 1300 number that I am unable to confirm as NAB.

I contacted the NAB helpline, and they not only couldn't solve my problems, they were also unable to confirm that the 1300 number as belonging to NAB. The recommendation was to just give it a go.

I just sat in a queue for 15 minutes before being disconnected. I'm currently back in the queue, aware from other clients' experiences that I'm about to be asked security questions that I will NOT be happy to answer.

Terrible customer service.

Julian
JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible online service, advertise fast transfers using Osko PayID but NAB withholds money for 24 hrs.

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

Worst home loan lender. Unqualified staffs

NAB is the worst bank when it comes to home loan. They have all the unqualified staffs. I won't recommend anyone to get home loan from NAB. Their inexperienced and unqualified staffs will suck your blood.