NAB (National Australia Bank)

NAB (National Australia Bank)

Online, Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Topic
    • General Transactions (49)
    • Loan Application (31)
    • Business Banking (25)
    • New Account (17)
    • Credit Card Application (8)
    • ATM Experience (8)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

Vietnamese

VietnameseSydney, NSW

National but NOT National services

i have been with NAB over 5 years and never liked it much. The Banking App is complex and missing so much features compared with CBA app. When it comes to Home Loan it was terrible services. They have very limited home loan specialists available to help. I finally got home loan from NAB but not from their NAB staff. I wanted to deal directly with NAB staff and tried 3 branches but it was too difficult. i then used public mortgage broker who charged NAB fees to complete it.
My mortgage with NAB lasted for about 4 years and i wanted to sell the property because of NAB. The high interest rate, monthly charges, unhelpful home loan lenders to support.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Taras

TarasSydney Surrounds, NSW

All about helping people hahahaha !

I have been affected by bush fire in the Blue Mountains and wanted only $100.00 from my mortgage which is in front. I got some lip flapping excuse that by extending the funds to me NAB would be causing me extra stress. What ???By giving me access to what is actually my money ! NAB bang on that it is helping people affected by bush fire.

Preet

PreetVictoria

Avoid NAB - hands down worst service there is.

10+ years - service always been poor. Customer service experience is so incredibly inferior in comparison to other banks. Stick with ANY other bank and you'll be doing far better than being with NAB.

Un3arthly

Un3arthlyMelbourne

Don't waste your time.

TopicLoan Application

lou

lou

CUSTOMER SERVICE? JOKE!

Merchant terminal down. Followed online instructions for reset, fault finding etc. No good. Rang NAB, on hold for 1 hour. Sent email requesting call back. No reply. Rang again. Only got through to a person using the "enquire about new business" option. Transferred several times, then told it is due to a "statewide outage". WHY is this information NOT shared with customers? There is no information on their website. No email or phone call. I WOULD NOT HAVE WASTED 4 HOURS OF MY DAY FOR NOTHING if I had ben informed. SERVICE? HA! A JOKE!!!!!

TopicBusiness Banking

Meriet pattison

Meriet pattisonAU

ATM Machines

Why are your ATM's out off order most of the time? This is so frustrating. Went there this morning to deposit money, and someone elses card were stuck in the machine, Most of the times your machine at North Lakes branch is out of order

TopicATM Experience

Kar Chan W.

Kar Chan W.

gr8 customer service nab st georges tce perth branch

I have been customer of nab for 40 yrs + and a sstisfiedcustomer with this reliable bank. Customer and teller service in the st georges tce perth wa brsnch is outstanding....friendly helpful informative and prompt for cash transactions and to arrange a a$200k term deposit which i could not do in anz without an appointment in advance ...example of really bad customer service is anz!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hideous bank!

The most hideous bank there is. They have fees for everything. Dont even consider banking with NAB. Highly unprofessional and uneducated staff. The best thing I have ever done was refinance with another bank.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Shafquat

ShafquatSydney, NSW

Narellan, NSW Branch

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Bowral Nab are ridiculous!!!

I left my wallet at my friend place & had a spare driving licence with my photo & my name. That was still not good enough. They asked me to prove my income, asked me when did I opened the bank and I even showed my bank app in person that was mine but they were so rude & nearly refused to give me my money but I demanded them too! Absolutely stupid

ehtcom

ehtcom

Back to the future, welcome to the 1980's

Crap service

I had been waiting for 1hrs 30mins
Still didnt get any answers plus transfer my request 3times
Noone have any knowledge about what they supposed to do.
Seems everyone just wanna go home early
I totally wasted of my time

Closing accounts after 15 years

Absolutely filthy with this mob, been a loyal customer over 15 years. To get treated like dirt from their call centres. Zero urgency for staff all while charging high rates. NABTRADE is about 5 years behind other apps for stocks so another reason that it will be a good transition away from them.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

clueless staff

been there for 4 years, its terrible. I had to explain to them I need a foreign currency account to make business transactions. They gave me wrong advice to have foreign currency converted to Australian dollars then send make a transaction. It costed me double surcharge. Next, I went I ask them I need to open a foreign currency account banker said they don't do it! I have to call the helpline. 14 days later after submitting the application spending at least 3 hours on the phone with half an hour of wait I still don't have an account, my supplier is annoyed. Absolute joke of a bank.

TopicBusiness Banking
Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

Rip off

I had a home loan with them for 10 years. The statement used to come at Christmas time when you had little time to check the balance until 1 year I cleaned the file and realised in that time I only paid off a couple of hundred dollars then I rang them to explain and they said when a loan is new the balance comes down slowly I replied its not new. Then they said I will explain it to you slowly. I spoke slowly back. Put me on to someone who can use a calculator. I moved to a building Society and have never been happier. Never trust them with Loans.

Lex

LexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Joke Of A Bank

What a joke NAB especially the fraud department useless my accounts were blocked due to apparent suspicion activity after going to a branch & show my identification they still wont activate my account its been 3 visits to the branch & still no access to my account & l dont have access to funds for food or petrol & l have been told bad luck. l never recommend NAB after 17 years u can now leave.

FInkleanEinhorn

FInkleanEinhornSydney, NSW

Waste of time - Pack your bags and go ASAP

I have been a customer of NAB for over 10 years, I recently decided to launch my own small business a few months ago and have just stumbled across a tough weekend with cash flow. I asked for assistance and after 30 minutes of being on hold and talking to 3 different people I was rejected with no clear answer as to why but just the generic cookie cutter response. If the cash rate is below 1% and NAB is charging over 13% for simple overdrafts then I find it hard to believe NAB's advertising that they are here to help small businesses grow and that they are here for you.

Long story short they aren't here for anybody but themselves and I for one can't wait to give them the flick for good.

NAB STANDS FOR NO ACTUAL BANKING.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

I had a terrible experience with Nab .. the clerks very unfriendly , they were unfamiliar with rules and laws and i had couple of times back and forth and finally didnt accept to open an account and each time a new excuse.
I finally ended up with Westpac , thanks to them

TopicNew Account

Judgementle staff

Third world and European imported staff, who practice their caste system or religion hating practices based on your surname, internal information, they run this place like a flea market!

Cynical and negative environment, change bank ASAP.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

Ooznur

OoznurSydney, NSW

Worst bank ever

I call them to asked for my home loan discharge and settlement date .I am on hold for 1 hours 2 minutes just to talk with them and very slow and late response for time and date . Worst banking system .

TopicLoan Application