NAB Personal Loans

NAB Personal Loans

1.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term7 years
MissyMoo92

MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother. Waste of time.

The whole process was seemingly easy.. but the decline rate is rediculous. Ive been a NAB customer for 13 years and decided to apply for a personal loan to upgrade my car due to expecting my 3rd child and needing to upgrade. I was declined regardless of my years of being a trusting and reliable customer. I also had an overdraft allowance which now has been completely terminated and i have no clue why.

Nab im very disappointed. Ill be moving banks and so will my partner. Ill also be advising all my friends and family to move banks also.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Really Bad!

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow and constantly makes mistakes

Becki M

Becki MFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect credit rating and banking history,, declined loan

Online

OnlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

seamless online application process anything but

Emi

EmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

National Australian Time Wasters

The worst customer service I have ever come across... not what youd expect from a top 4 bank. Cant meet there own set deadlines - one excuse after another, along with endless mistakes and being passed from one manager to another.

Danielle D

Danielle DSydney, NSW

Personal loan process so slow!

I applied for a loan for my wedding last Friday and Ive been waiting 1 week and a half to get a response after submitting my weekly financials as they requested this is beyond a joke wont be doing banking with NAB again! And I have a perfect credit score with savings with them sigh shocking, then I go to nab in the cbd Sydney office and two people in there and they say they dont deal with loans and better to call nab direct then whenever I call nab direct they say still processing what the hell?

Bedi P.

Bedi P.

Personal loan refused for $3.90

I applied for personal loan for pay off exiting loan n some extra for buying car. First conditionally approved with no documents required because my salary goes in nab account call 10 times to review team they said all good and send the application to credit review, I call 5 times to find the outcome of the application but still inprocessing no answer and today I call again n it's been refused due to $3.90 depth or short in my income. in end got loan from my commonwealth bank in one hour same day funds in account. Dont recommend anyone Nab for any loan. Waist of time. Closing my salary account soon

Application Process
Kresta

KrestaSydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

Gazza

GazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEVER AGAIN will i use the NAB - We will be switching banks once this saga is complete.

Application Process
Elisabeth L.

Elisabeth L.Sydney, NSW

Appalling Service

Customer Service experience with NAB absolutely appalling. Wait time on phone in excess of 35mins. Depending on who you talk to staff can be very brisk and almost rude. I will not be recommending NAB.

easy banking

Terrible experience

Chenna Krishna Reddy Ban

Chenna Krishna Reddy BanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading information. Please avoid this bank, Worst Experience.

I have a savings account, credit card and business account with NAB. I had 2 personal loans which I have consolidated 2 months back because of high interest rates. Recently I received an offer from NAB through post that I will be getting a personal loan at 12.69%, no application fee, choice of variable or fixed. I applied for it and it got approved at 14.49%. I called NAB team multiple times, sent them the offer received but still they were reluctant to offer me the promised rate. I felt cheated as it was misleading. I wasted few hours talking to NAB team who doesn't have any sense of responsibility in handling customers. I asked them to cancel the approved application as they were not ready to reduce the Rate. Use less service...

JSen

JSenNorthern Region, NSW

3 applications all declined

I have applied for 3 personal loans on various occasions, with last 2 about 3 months a part, the first was declined because of a red flag on my credit report, I got my report took it back to them, and ask to have them show me the red flag on a perfectly clean report which they could not. The 2nd time was very recently there was a default recorded on my report, was told to clear it and wait a couple months before reapplying, so cleared it and waited until this morning, got declined again due to "generic financial situation remark". If you want or need a loan, go somewhere else.

Poor service

Such a slow process. Got told I would get a call back numerous times every time I called up to track my enquiry, but didn't receive any. Took 2 weeks when I got told it'd take 3 days.

Katrina

KatrinaCoolangatta

Terrible

I have been deceived and discriminated against after having a great credit history with this bank. Will be closing account ASAP! Handed from one person to another with no call backs. Put me in a terrible situation with the purchase of a new property.. Disgraceful!

Alexis

Alexis

The slowest bank I've ever dealt with

I applied for a personal loan and the application process is unbelievably slow. I am already a NAB customer and was sent the loan invitation. I am thinking it will be faster to go to another bank.

Kristy B

Kristy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Experience

Slow and incompetent process!! You get told you will get a call back and no one ever does you have to keep calling them. Get told a different thing every time you call and no one seems to know what's going on. Never again.

Loan unconditionally approved

Worth experience ever. Loan unconditionally approved.
But said no. Tried again lower amount. Again approved
This has gone on for over 4 weeks. Still nothing. Done all paperwork. But the bank I’m dealing with stay they busy. They won’t let me know what’s going on. Sent email and rang them but still not getting back to me.
It’s been over two weeks sense 2nd approval. What’s going on. I have no clue. I don’t like them now. So I’m going to try another bank.