Nabtrade

Nabtrade

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hello

HelloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was great until the NAB computer glitches froze my cash account.

As a keen trader I was surprised that my cash account was frozen. The Nab computer glitch wanted my money 'again' for already finalized transactions from last week. Unsafe Platform.

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's Good - why these awful reviews?

kyle

kyleSouthwest, VIC

clunky and horrible

these guys are definitely not interested in making this product any good, UI is confusing to use, actual trade execution is sloppy. Im moving over to CMC. do not recommend this service at all

Ronwyne K.

Ronwyne K.Peel, WA

Nabtrade my order is partially filled, I amended the remaining unfilled amount ???? first cancelled

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

These guys are horrible. Just closed my account without notice and their rates aren't even that good

Somewhere in the middle...

Gulfstream

GulfstreamSydney

Missed 300% trading gain on Sezzle (SZL.ASX) at launch as Nabtrade had no coverage to trade this share!

Luke B.

Luke B.

Utter trash.

Mr Anonymous

Mr AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow, but good when it works

v8ians

v8iansSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good functionality

I read the reviews here and expected the latest version of Natrade and their mobile offering to be poor.

However it isn’t ! It’s rather good. No doubt the latest enhancements have some performance issues/bugs which their IT will be working on. I also note that if I use my laptop the full site has better responsiveness and some of the buttons that wouldn’t work on my iPad work fine on the windows device.

Maybe it’s new since the reviews below but I can see stop Loss etc so it appears to be fully functional. The info, news, market updates and general usability seems great so far.

Their m.nabtrade.com.au site for mobile works well on my iPhone and iPad. Missing the 5th star due to slower performance when loading.

thubleau2

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely horrible

I have had a Nabtrade account for quite a few years and until recently it would operate fine .
Lately though it takes minutes to load.
Yes every page from log on to access takes minutes.
I have complained many times to Nabtrade about this but they reply no one else complains.
I have used 4 browsers , all the same and logged in direct and through my NAB bank account. It makes no difference.
I have a 100mbps NBN connection and FTTP so it's not coming from my side .
The site itself is very old fashioned and not easy to navigate, many things are hidden behind menu's and require diving through these menu's to access many of the features .
The whole platform needs an overhaul .

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Too hard ...

I have been a NAB customer for many decades. I have tried three times to set up a NABTrade account online. Each time the bank's software failed for some reason unknown to me. I rang them once, and was told that my application was not stored and could not be recovered. So I had to start again from scratch. Still no good. So I will be hand filling in many pages of hard copy forms and getting certified copies of ID documents and walking them over to a stockbroker I know, so that I have an account I can use with no issues. The reviews here indicate that even if I had succeeded in setting up an account, my problems with NABTrade would not have been over.

Luke Bailey

Luke Bailey

I hate most places, Nabtrade aren't bad.

Jason F.

Jason F.South East Queensland, QLD

There must be better options out there!

Pathetic Support

Pathetic!! Over 30 mins to get through over the phone and that's service for premier grade level, can't believe at all when every seconds matters. Lift up your game guys!!

Boyd K

Boyd KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't get me started!

Customer

Customer

If I could give minus stars !!! stay away

Read the previous reviews.....
Didn't even start dealing with them, lucky me.
Tried to discuss some matters...got standard answers.
Terrible service...ROBOTS.
Those guys lost my business by hello

I would expect NAB for extra effort nowadays with the "reputation".

Pathetic Service - stay away

Disgraceful broker - my Holdings are normally incorrect, I purchase a parcel of shares and it often takes half an hour before it appears in my Holdings. Service is pathetic, take too long to get back to me normally. I would not recommend these guys at all, I'm moving to Commsec, could not possibly be any worse.

Thien B

Thien BWollongong

They don't know what they are doing

I submitted the required documents in the branch for opening my trading account, was told to use my international address because I'm here as a temporary resident. Then they request me to put a form saying I'm tax resident of another country which I'm not. Because my address is international.

Nabtrade so Wrong cannot trade today as the account is cash trading account but shows minus amount.