Nabtrade

Nabtrade

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by NAB

• Rates and Fees

Who cares about correct info, NABTRADE doesn’t

Nabtrade has a website that constantly displays incorrect share price information for its clients who trade overseas. After calling their ‘contact’ number I was advised to ‘simply Google the share price you’re after’ to ascertain its correct value at that time because ‘there is an issue with the platform’. Really? This problem persisted for months where your portfolio value was wildly incorrect.
Go elsewhere for G..’s sake

B N.
B N.

Can't actually use them

Apparently Nab is stuck in 1996, they want you to go to office works, print a piece of paper and fill it out and sign it then go buy a stamp and envelope and post them a letter before you can use their ONLINE trading

Heather
Heather

Incompetent

I joined NABtrade because I have been a NAB customer for years. When I moved house and notified them of my change of address, they didn't change it across all fields. When I rang to query that I hadn't received any Chess statements, they told me I had. I then had to ring back and point out that the contracts had my old and new address on them before they realised what they had done. But they didn't bother to consider that my dividend statements might have gone to the wrong address too. So now I'm trying to gather tax information on a long weekend with no dividend statements. Not happy! Don't use them. They are incompetent.

Iilluta
IillutaSouth Australia

Absolutely appalling overall

I have been using nab-trade mobile app for the past 2years and have found it seriously frustrating to use! Continuous bugs/ crashes and generally painful for the user. Would definitely not recommend.

Christina
ChristinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible business

Probably the worst customer service I have every experienced. They dont know what they are talking about and do not care one bit about their customers. I have now decided to switch and go with someone else.

Mark S.
Mark S.Sydney, NSW

Nabtrade not working for 3 consecutive days. Are you kidding me?

If a bank's trading platform is down for 3 consecutive days then somethings not right and it's time to change banks.
The nabtrade platform shutdowns are a regular occurrence.
When I complained, the person deliberately hung up the phone on me.
Not worth the stress. Choose a reputable bank with a reliable platform that provides a reasonable service.

Fran
FranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Messy app

The Nabtrade app is a messy affair to use. And I cannot use it with any confidence. Please, please get Nabtrade back up and running well as soon as possible.
Frances

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A shocker back office - learned nothing from the Royal Comission...

Absolutely worst back office service, slow or no service, dodgy advice, deceit and fees for services offered free elsewhere, failure to release funds/assets and holding them hostage to back office whims. Avoid back office like a plague

H.Chang
H.Chang

Technical issues on desktop website

They have been too many occurrence of technical issues for the desktop website. Users were asked to use mobile App as an alternative. This is bad user experience as the mobile App offers limited capability than the website (for example, the lack of visibility to performance of the entire portfolio). I find that upgrades to the website were poorly planned and always ended up with issues and causing inconvenience to users.
Otherwise - I am happy with their fees and everything else besides the technical glitches.

Rom
RomSydney

Mother Teresa would swear

Appalling is about the best I can say about the experience in setting up a NABTrade account and I'm a NAB customer. I can only suggest finding a different platform.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst Brokers I have been dealing with

I have been actively trading with them since 2014. The worst customer service ever. Bugs in trading app. Promise to return calls but never do. Better off with Selfwealth and others. At least with SW and others you don't expect any service.

Viktor
ViktorSydney, NSW

Good service and trading visuals

Was using the service for almost tree years. Was happy with support and the platform. Nabtrade desktop webpage was down a few times on busy days, but I always able to place an order via mobile website as an alternative. I had to switch to a competitor because of high trading fees, but I miss Nabtrade trading visuals and tables. I am not getting as much of those with another broker.

Find out how Nabtrade compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Ongoing problems with downtimes and outages.

Absolutely the worst platform I have come across for ongoing down time. Put up with this one for years but today ive decided enough is enough. No real support, phone messages never returned, emails NEVER returned. Not good enough. Moving these portfolios to Comsec. Already have a small account there and havnt had 1% of the issues ive had with Nabtrade. Wish i could give this less than one star.

DennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Available Cash Balance has a Glitch over 24 hours

My “available cash balance” is incorrect NAB admit fault - only if you ring them up of course. This is the second day, so over 24 hours of my cash balance being incorrect. Solution from NAB is to ring up the help line and place a trade but not at night for international markets. So how many others are there ! Well apparently there is quite a few - on the phone...

L.G
L.GSydney, NSW

Dependable platform, good customer service

I have been trading on Nabtrade for over 2 years and found them to be reliable, great customer support when I call, prompt pickup.
Sure, the platform could be a bit clunky at times but at least they are actively trying to improve their technology. I like the insights and research materials available on the Nabtrade platform. Most importantly, I don't have to worry about access to my funds when required and they are pretty much instant if you accounts with NAB. No issues with trade execution, they are super quick!