Nabtrade

1.5

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Excellent trading platform but long waits via telephone call centre

Rajendra R.

Rajendra R.Sydney, NSW

worst customer service on phone

been on phone since last 5 hrs to activate my intl trading acct.... no one picked up yet....
seriously this bad???
didn't expected it from so called top trading pform
go with ComSec

Customer service is worse than imagined

I called number of times on different time slots to contact them, No answer even though I waited more than 40-50 min and hang up after long waiting. They should need to improve their client services

Find out how Nabtrade compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Does anyone actually work at Nabtrade

20k limit on fund transfers out of the cash management account means you have to call them to transfer dollars out. Good luck - you'll be on the phone forever. Been waiting for 30 mins and no update on your place in the queue. Just sit there like a muppet hoping for someone to pick up. Also have a Comsec account and don't have any of these issues. Unfortunately use Nabtrade for SMSF. Will be changing.

NABtrade user

NABtrade userSydney, NSW

Needs to be updated

App interface is clunky and doesn't even have touch ID to log in. Missing a lot of features that Westpac Online Invest has and CommSec has. I think the user interface needs to be cleaned up and have more features added to be in line with other apps from the 4 big banks.

Will Fish

Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good, but could be better

I have an online trading account with Commsec and another with Nabtrade. Commsec is superb 5/5 stars, does everything I want, and is frequently updated and improved. Nabtrade is good, but has a few shortcomings and has not been updated for quite some time. Announcements are hard to find on the site, watchlists are not as versatile as Commsec and charting is fairly basic. Good, but could be better

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same at the Bendigo option

We are having balance issues and crashes too. Wonder if nab is backed by cmc markets. Why is this stuff all over the news? We need to report this behaviour. The reviews I have read sound like we can afford to cover losses incurred by our brokers. But do you think others can? How many lives have been effected by these actions? We need this to get to the media

Poiter

PoiterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cant do stop losses!

Nabtrade cant initiate stop losses! (Before you say the mobile version can, forget it! that app doesnt even work) Ive lost so much money gambling with this trading platform. I wouldnt have if i could initiate stop losses! What a fucken joke.

Farmer

FarmerSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Incorrect balances shown...far too often site down for maintenance??..and why can you not purchase NZ shares??? Yes we can purchase German but why not NZ
company shares.
Repeatedly disappointed in the nabtrade. Looking elsewhere.

Flado

Flado

Nabtrade is a continuous joke

Really NAB? I was able to trade with money that did not exist on a funded Cash Account? Really? How is that even possible? Looks like everything is possible with this platform: "Due to a settlement issue caused by the Queen’s Birthday public holiday on Monday 8th June, customers who traded on Thursday 4th June had an inaccurate cash balance showing on Tuesday 9th June. This allowed customers such as yourself to trade with funds not available in the nabtrade Cash Account."

Shocking!!

Customer service specialists my crap!!! I’ve been on hold for 40 and the next day 30 min to, there crap at what they do!! Don’t find another platform to trade, they are hopeless!!

Denny

DennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NABTRADE HELP LINE

I have been on HOLD on the help line for over 45 minutes x 4 times today 10th June 2020, once it gets over 45 minutes l hang up and try again my best on hold is 56 minutes with NAB and l try again. I did the same 9th June 2020 for 1/2 a day and the SAME “last week” and the SAME the “week before” so its a common occurrence. Got kicked off the help line on June 9th 2020 somebody picked up the phone and then hang up. Good way to get rid of all the people on hold l suppose.

rob

rob

Where has customer service disappeared to

inaccurate balances, cash locked, buy and sell orders don't enter the market for 15 min....i guess that's why i can't reach them on the phone. i'll need to look for another option

Orders won't fill, then the market closes

I placed five of the same orders this morning but none were filled. The orders were placed 15 minutes before the market closed so I was not able to buy the shares I wanted. There was a similar problem a few weeks ago that I wrote to NABTrade and explained. They replied but did not seem to understand what I was complaining about.

Luke B.

Luke B.

System telling me I have no shares to sell when I go to sell them.

Hhay

HhayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible. It took me close to 2 months and my account is still pending approval. I missed the market

Brendan Smith

Brendan SmithAnnerley

Cant even set up an account without being jerked around

Vanessa O.

Vanessa O.Sydney, NSW

i wish i've never used it

i opened an account more than a month ago but still my verification are pending review
so i can't move or trade with the money i deposited there
despite calling them twice and emailing them once, there has been no action yet
hopefully i can get my money back!

John F.

John F.

Nabtrade down.......AGAIN

No matter how many complaints it receives about its unreliability and client service, Nabtrade simply seems incapable of getting its act together. I have persevered with them over the years in spite of the frustrations involved but I will now find a more reliable online broker.

Ashes

AshesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish there was to score below zer

Frequent interruptions, I have lost money due to inability to trade , cant get access to holding, watch list, trading. Comsec is much better in stability. Very unstable platform for frequent traders.

harry

harryasked

who is best platform for day trader in nyse oprions?

john s.asked

how do i set up nabtrade app on my laptop

john s.asked

how to instal app fornabtrade

kyle
kyle

Dont

john s.

I have a nabtrade share a/c set up, I would like to have a nab a/c app set up so I can access the a/c on home page

Trust E.
Trust E.

Back in (2018) I had made an investment with Plus500,OMCmarkets, FXcryptoclub,Kontofx, Goldcfd & HotForex which was introduced to me by a friend who had invested and made solid returns from them without withdrawing profits. We were a chain of huge investors who only wanted to make enough to suit out lifestyles. I requested a withdrawal and I was denied. I became very worried and asked the rest of the people in the chain to do same. Little did we know that we had been played. We invested ( 670,000 Euro ) collectively. I had to seek help from a top International wealth recovery expert when i googled his name Fastfundsrecovery with a track record of such capacity to recover investments such as this. We all got (92%) of our investments back collectively. Please keep away from these companies as the experience with them was downright distasteful!! They do not even reply emails anymore.

Get an answer from our members and NAB representatives