Nabtrade

brian m.South East Queensland, QLD

great service

If you use Nab Banking Nabtrade works really well
published 6 months ago
Have been using to invest consistently for over a year, never had any issues with the site. Trades have been easy to make, transferring funds into my trade account is quite literally instant which makes being ready to trade a dream.

Rates and Fees
Soneliza

SonelizaPerth, WA

Stay away! NO support totally shocking

Absolute joke. No service, have been trying to close an account and sell off shares for over 3 months. Have seen the stock plummet in the mean time and lost thousands. Absolutely terrible service, every call is at least a 50 min wait to speak to someone and when you do get through you get a different answer every time. Email is no different. All apologies and no action. Beware!

Slow dinosaur

Sucks to use NAB trade. They took 3 months to fix an issue with my account. 3 MONTHS. Takes 30+ minutes just to reach their help line. NAB doesn't care about their small customers/ So Why should you care about NAB?

Find out how Nabtrade compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Delays in all facets of the business

For almost a year, nabtrade has consistently warned that they're dealing with unusually high call and inquiry volumes. It's time to hire more staff!
Expect interminable delays getting paperwork actioned.

RCW

RCW

Nabtrade is dangerous !

I completely share other reviewers' comments on difficulties in reaching support. I placed stop-loss orders with M. Nabtrade as instructed by their support operator, but only to find out suddenly that M.Nabtrade is no longer associated with IRESS, so now I no longer have access to my stop-loss orders. It is hard to say how many days it will take for me to able to reach their operator again, and their website hides many secrets that I only found out each time at huge cost to my share portfolio.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Glitches will cost you money

Keep getting so many glitches when buying or selling — can’t even trade because money is caught up in an order that won’t execute or cancel! Zero support... waited over an hour to speak to someone then gave up. Will be switching to anz

Zero customer service

Trying to get hold of someone to help with starting a new account is a joke. Tried calling for 2 weeks and sent a dozen emails with no reply's When you phone it doesn't tell you how long the wait time is or offer a call back. I tried sorting my issue with nab bank but no one there seems to be able to help with anything to do with nabtrade
I'm taking my money out as soon as I can and wouldn't recommend them to anyone

StuartB

StuartBPerth, WA

Unable to get phone help

Attempting to get help with logging into my account, I have been waiting for someone to answer the phone for 55 minutes. This is not the first time I had to wait in excess of one hour This is one of the worst companies offering a so called help line. Don't bother emailing them, they do not reply.
Very dissatisfied customer and will be looking into transferring to another provider.

SamuelJ

SamuelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obscenely difficult to do or change anything

Incredibly difficult to change an address, or transfer holdings.
You'll spend hours on hold if you want to call.
They require paper forms, and cant accept electronic copies of signatures.
Use Self Wealth, it's much better and cheaper fees.

Find out how Nabtrade compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Nab Trade is a shocking platform

Glenn R.

Glenn R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service ZERO service

Couldn't transfer funds to my trading account to but shares, the phone does not answer at all, tried 4 times the shares I was going to but have risen 20% NAB have cost me money though their incompetence.

Christopher F.

Christopher F.Hunter Region, NSW

Don’t bother trying to call help desk

I have been locked out of my account for putting the wrong trading pin on a trade. A call to help desk should be easy - but waiting over an hour to try to get through is too long. Don’t bother going to your branch - they have no idea too
I’m waiting on email help - see what happens

Ronwyne

RonwynePeel, WA

NABTRADE you have no stop lose buttons, come-on get the site up to date

Nabtrade come on get the site up to date please, we need to have a Stop loose button, about time please. Placing international orders is a night mare, shows up as "failed" as well, all the time. Money is never cleared into international account, even when a international stock is sold goes into ASX trading account, as I speak. I know you can fix the above please.

JacksonMSB

JacksonMSBHunter Region, NSW

Too Slow

Couldn't get a sale to take up. The lag is horrendous and costly if you're trying to buy in a moving market. I like their research tools. I wish their trading notifications would download IN the email and not as an attachment. Small thing but tedious when you're getting a lot of them. Was going to move from Commsec but can't justify the move.

Idenfy verification

Used the NAB branch to verify my identity. The NAB trade web is very poor and the bank had no idea what was going on. When I contacted NAB trade they wouldn't help, and would not contact the NAB branch about my id. Have gone to CommSec

Mark T.

Mark T.

Beware International trades on Nabtrade

Nick G.

Nick G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you use Nab Banking Nabtrade works really well

Unable to login to cancel sell order

16 October, had a sell order in place, received alert that Lynas share price is climbing, naturally I try to login to nabtrade only to redirect a message "unknown error unable to login", rest my comp, same message again. Check Twitter, oh great, IT issues they call it. Sell order goes through, unable to cancel it, lost out on at least $6,000 additional profits. Cheers Nabtrade, your platform sux, I'm off to selfwealth or commsec. Nobody has offered to refund my brokerage, never again

Oceania Reviewer

Oceania ReviewerSydney, NSW

Verging on criminal

This month alone, I have been unable to login and trade on three days using NabTrade. One of these days saw the markets fall by more than 1.5%, and I was left at the complete mercy of NabTrade and its dysfunctional website. Of course, being unable to even login, I got decimated. I actually think that NabTrade should be investigated for criminal behavior, because you cannot offer an online brokerage service that doesn't actually allow you to login and trade. It's another example of how criminal the big banks are. They take whatever criminal actions they want, because they know they are the untouchables. The big banks own Australia and its finance system and its legal system and its government and its land and its currency and its people.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Down today. Happens very frequently.

Has been subject to frequent crashing for years. It doesn't seem like any serious effort has been put in to alleviate this issue as it continues to happen on high volume days. There isn't even any kind of error handling in place, I just see "null". Pretty unprofessional for a big bank if you ask me.