Nanny Annie Online store

NEETHU

NEETHUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wooden Baby High Chair 3in1 with Tray and Bar (Teak) - Baby Highchair

3 in 1 highchair

The highchair is sturdy, easy to use and clean. Downfall is the tray is VERY narrow (16.5cm) and doesn't fit many of the silicone or suction plates you can buy.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Nanny Annie playpen

I can say Nanny Annie playpen is great quality but the door panel lock is not that secure. My baby unlocks it all the time. The height of playpen is bit low. The playpen is very light.....and not that safe to leave baby unattended from eye sight.

RCDG

RCDGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect playpen for my baby

Ordered the pink playpen for my daughther and its perfect! She loves it! She loves spending her day in there, super easy to assemble, sturdy but soft enough for my baby. Its a shame I only bought the small one! Perfect!

Charlotte Rodgers

Charlotte RodgersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellence all round!

Ordered this high chair, got the confirmation email the next day to say it had been dispatched and it arrived within a week (pretty amazing considering shipping is so slow at the moment!). I was super impressed with how easy it was to set up and I love the colour, it goes really well with our home. The quality can’t be faulted and I know if we take care of it, this will be a highchair our future children will be able to use. I’m not usually one to leave reviews but I was honestly very impressed.. great customer service, effective shipping and delivery and follow up and amazing quality of product. Will definitely be recommending this site to my fellow mamas!

Peter

Peter

Wooden Baby High Chair 3 in1 with Tray and Bar

The Wooden Baby High Chair 3 in 1 with Tray and Bar is a well designed chair and is very sturdy when put together. It is well finished and we are very happy with quality. High recommend. The chair was shipped and received quickly.

Return policy is a rip off!

Quality, long lasting products!

Such quality products and brilliant online service. We just bought a 2nd high chair for our 6 month old as we loved the way our 4 yr old can still use hers. Stylish product that suits our home is a bonus.

Fiona

Fiona

Great play pen

I was recommended this play pen for my 6 month old by a friend who had one and loved it. It's a great play pen, easy to assemble and my child enjoys being in it. I would highly recommend

Excellent product

Nannie Annie high chair was delivered very quickly, good communication on delivery times, it was easy to assemble and works as advertised.

Worked very well with our 2 year old granddaughter, would definitely recommend.

Daniyal

DaniyalSydney, NSW

Nanny Annie Playpen 1.6x1.6 FANTASTIC

My wife bought 1.6x16 play pen from here. The build quality is excellent. Took 5 minutes to put together. The mat is a must buy and was of equal high quality and easy to assemble. Our baby cant crawl or walk yet so we put her inside and she was occupied looking at colorful walls along with the bits and pieces attached to them. It feels like her personal baby space :). The 1.6x1.6 was really good because you can assemble it to a smaller size if you want to and make it bigger as the baby gets bigger.

Just as described

The new high chair we ordered is great for our daughter, almost two, who was starting to climb out of her previous one. She now has her chair to climb up to and down from and is very much enjoying her independence.

Jooby

JoobyCentral West, NSW

Nannie Annie playpen - great purchase!

Good quality playpen, easy to negotiate website and was delivered within 3 days of ordering to rural NSW. The grandkids think it’s great and it’s getting daily use, glad I went with an Australian based company.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good product and service.

I have now purchased two wooden baby highchairs for our grandchildren. I have been very happy with the fast delivery service and easy online ordering. The highchairs have been excellent and will last the boys for many years to come due to the ability to adjust them as the children age.

Angie

Angie

Qyick delivery and easy assembly

Great purchase experience.
Quick delivery (even during covid-19 pandemic)
Purchased kids table and chairs, was exactly as it looked online (probably better quality than I expected)
Nicest surprise was how easy it was to assemble. It arrived partly assembled so it no longer than 10min to assemble table and two chairs!
The only thing I that I could fault was the delivery charges were quite a bit more expensive than I usually pay for bulky items, but it arrived quickly so I cant really complain.
Certainly recommend shopping with nanny annie.

F.Bridges

F.Bridges

Okay.

Sturdy and looks nice. Seat moves out of place easily though even after tightening screws. Wish there was a removable bar in the middle between legs so baby can't easily try to get out or stand up on the chair. Food easily slides onto baby and onto the seat when baby eat as the tray does not have a "raised wood" part to stop food from sliding when baby is trying to grab food themselves.

T TranIllawarra, NSW

Quality not good! Return policy is not fair!

This is Perfect!

I purchased the Star Kidz Amico portacot and I absolutely love it! Its so much better than what I was expecting. It’s the second item I have purchased through Nanny Annie and both times I can not fault them. Super fast delivery and excellent communication regarding your order from purchase to delivery. Thanks again Nanny Annie

Phoebe

PhoebePerth, WA

Quality

I bought the table and chairs set and they look amazing! Nice and sturdy too. One of the chairs I couldn’t put together as a screw place was off, however a quick call to Nannie Annie and they are sending out a new chair to replace it. Wonderful company to deal with!

Great Quality and Design

Bought the Star Kidz Amore Deluxe Bassinet in Hazel colour. This has every feature you could ever need in a bassinet; it rocks, tilts, has great air-flow, its great for co-sleeping and has wheels. The quality is excellent and it arrived within 3 days of ordering too. Very impressed!