Nanny Annie Online store

Nanny Annie Online store

Good not perfect

We bought the 3 in 1 wooden high chair to use for our toddler.
The purchase process was easy, good communication from the store and very quick delivery.
The product is fine. Note to assemblers : dont glue the construction as keeping it untightened is how you can adjust the heights!
The chair feels sturdy and gets used by our independent toddler a lot!
However some of the varnishing is uneven straight out of the box. It doesnt affect the product safety or use but does Lack that attention to detail.

We do hope to buy from the store again though!

Hopefully we get years of use from it though!!!

Radu

RaduBrisbane

Horrid customer service

Due to a safety concern, we cannot use the 3 in 1 high chair, beautifully crafted, quick delivery, but customer service is hopeless. To attempt and solve the issue, ive literally had to take photos with measurements in them and do the math for the customer service to understand., its beyond a joke.

Rick B.

Rick B.

Very happy with the high chair

I received a quality product and the shipping was very fast fast. My daughter loves the high chair! I will definitely purchase from Nanny Annie again if I need any other products.

Beautiful and very practical high chair

We love this high chair. It was so simple to put together which was a bonus. The 5 point harness is easy to use and keeps my little man perfectly safe and still while he is eating. I would highly recommend this high chair.

Kym I.

Kym I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

A really useful playpen!

Super fast delivery and great, friendly customer service. The playpen is fantastic and I love the activities to keep my bub entertained whilst contained. Plus my toddler loves it too!

Jaana

JaanaWestern District, VIC

So, so good!

This playpen has more activities than any other I could find. Price was reasonable and delivery was extremely prompt! The item itself is better than I ever expected! I have been recommending it to any one who mentions they are looking for one!

Vy Proos

Vy ProosSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic product with great service and quick delivery.

The service we received from Ben with our online purchase was fantastic with fast delivery. Product was well packaged and very easy to assemble. The product is of a high quality and a lot of fun for our kids.

Edwina W.

Edwina W.Franklin 2913, ACT

This high chair is great!

I ordered the Wooden 3in1 Highchair from Nanny Annie because it was the best price online. It arrived within a couple of days after I ordered it. I’m super happy with it!!

Matthew

MatthewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the purchase

We bought the playpen for our baby. We are very happy with the great and prompt delivery service and the product is super easy to install and a good quality one. We highly recommend Nanny Annie online store! It was a pleasure shopping with you. Thank you.

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

After a long search I finally found the perfect bed for my Newborn. Couldn’t be happier!

I’m super happy with the Star Kidz Amore Bedside Co Sleeping Bassinet. The Color is exactly how I imagined. It was easy to built the bed together and it’s great to travel with. The bed is light and fits perfectly to the parents bed. I was surprised about the quick and easy delivery and can totally recommend Nanny Annie!

Jason

JasonMelbourne

Playpen Review

Service couldn't be better, and the product is excellent. Arrived within a few days of ordering, and was well packaged. The playpen itself is the best we have seen on the market, and our son loves it. Very well designed and easy to put together. Would highly recommend.

Ash Puddicombe

Ash PuddicombeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing quality and fast super fast delivery

This is the first time I purchased from this website based on the good reviews I read.
Purchased the bassinet Amore co bed, the bassinet quality is excellent the mattress is ultra deluxe and comfortable and the practicality of this bassinet is what is great especially it’s rocking but most importantly the recline/incline feature as not many bassinet comes with such important life saving feature , great price value great customer service online and super fast delivery with tracking number

Nataliia

NataliiaSydney, NSW

Nanny Annie playpen

We got a playpen for our little girl from Nanny Annie and extremely happy with the purchase. Great customer service, very fast delivery and very high quality product received. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

Great value and can't fault this product! The highchair is great and our toddler loves sitting in it at the family dining table for mealtimes. We also use it for craft. It has the option to set the seat higher than other similar products which was a plus for us to work with our table. It is very steady, sits flush with he table and I have no worries about letting my toddler climb into or off the seat herself.

Karen Furness

Karen FurnessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nanny Annie Playpen

The positives of this playpen is:
Very sturdy
Super easy to put together
Great height & size (middle side purchased)
I also purchased the playmat which was a little thinner than I expected- but good quality
Communication was great & product arrived a day earlier than expected (4 days)
Overall- I’d recommend this playpen if you have a crawling/climbing busy baby

Denis M

Denis MSydney, NSW

Exiting goods, but average service.

I bought an amazing baby chair recently, the design is good and fit for our furniture.
The other side is delivery. My wife spent the whole day at home waiting for delivery until I got the message it was posted to the local post office. Despite we were told that "Nobody was home", we still think that deliveryman was lazy or inattentive to find the right door.

Simple, easy to use!

Firstly the website made our purchase super easy and the price was fantastic once purchased delivery was efficient I received my delivery a couple of days later. Product is easy to set up, simple to use fits perfectly next to bed and has completed our nursery/bedroom set up. Can not recommend this product enough.

ACE

ACEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product, quick delivery. Couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product

Great product, quick delivery. Product was as descibed and couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product on special and it was worth the cost. Good quality prodcut and recommended to anyone with kids

Tori Hales

Tori HalesHunter Region, NSW

Best pram I've had over 10 years

My husband bought this pram for me due to our expanding family and its great. Was a bit worried about buying something online without looking at it first but it's been a great purchase.

The pram folds so easily, the frame is sturdy and solid but not as heavy as my previous strider. It pushes real well and the seats are easy to move around and switch it up.

It folds down quite flat and can fit in our tiny boot and the physical appearance of the pram is modern and I've received many compliments about it.

To those considering this pram - do it. Its honestly the best thing I've bought. Great quality!