Nanny Annie Online store

Nanny Annie Online store

So, so good!

This playpen has more activities than any other I could find. Price was reasonable and delivery was extremely prompt! The item itself is better than I ever expected! I have been recommending it to any one who mentions they are looking for one!

Fantastic product with great service and quick delivery.

The service we received from Ben with our online purchase was fantastic with fast delivery. Product was well packaged and very easy to assemble. The product is of a high quality and a lot of fun for our kids.

This high chair is great!

I ordered the Wooden 3in1 Highchair from Nanny Annie because it was the best price online. It arrived within a couple of days after I ordered it. I’m super happy with it!!

Very happy with the purchase

We bought the playpen for our baby. We are very happy with the great and prompt delivery service and the product is super easy to install and a good quality one. We highly recommend Nanny Annie online store! It was a pleasure shopping with you. Thank you.

After a long search I finally found the perfect bed for my Newborn. Couldn’t be happier!

I’m super happy with the Star Kidz Amore Bedside Co Sleeping Bassinet. The Color is exactly how I imagined. It was easy to built the bed together and it’s great to travel with. The bed is light and fits perfectly to the parents bed. I was surprised about the quick and easy delivery and can totally recommend Nanny Annie!

Playpen Review

Service couldn't be better, and the product is excellent. Arrived within a few days of ordering, and was well packaged. The playpen itself is the best we have seen on the market, and our son loves it. Very well designed and easy to put together. Would highly recommend.

Amazing quality and fast super fast delivery

This is the first time I purchased from this website based on the good reviews I read.
Purchased the bassinet Amore co bed, the bassinet quality is excellent the mattress is ultra deluxe and comfortable and the practicality of this bassinet is what is great especially it’s rocking but most importantly the recline/incline feature as not many bassinet comes with such important life saving feature , great price value great customer service online and super fast delivery with tracking number

Nanny Annie playpen

We got a playpen for our little girl from Nanny Annie and extremely happy with the purchase. Great customer service, very fast delivery and very high quality product received. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Nanny Annie Wooden High Chair

Great value and can't fault this product! The highchair is great and our toddler loves sitting in it at the family dining table for mealtimes. We also use it for craft. It has the option to set the seat higher than other similar products which was a plus for us to work with our table. It is very steady, sits flush with he table and I have no worries about letting my toddler climb into or off the seat herself.

Nanny Annie Playpen

The positives of this playpen is:
Very sturdy
Super easy to put together
Great height & size (middle side purchased)
I also purchased the playmat which was a little thinner than I expected- but good quality
Communication was great & product arrived a day earlier than expected (4 days)
Overall- I’d recommend this playpen if you have a crawling/climbing busy baby

Exiting goods, but average service.

I bought an amazing baby chair recently, the design is good and fit for our furniture.
The other side is delivery. My wife spent the whole day at home waiting for delivery until I got the message it was posted to the local post office. Despite we were told that "Nobody was home", we still think that deliveryman was lazy or inattentive to find the right door.

Simple, easy to use!

Firstly the website made our purchase super easy and the price was fantastic once purchased delivery was efficient I received my delivery a couple of days later. Product is easy to set up, simple to use fits perfectly next to bed and has completed our nursery/bedroom set up. Can not recommend this product enough.

Great product, quick delivery. Couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product

Great product, quick delivery. Product was as descibed and couldnt be happier with the purchase. I was vey happy to find the product on special and it was worth the cost. Good quality prodcut and recommended to anyone with kids

Best pram I've had over 10 years

My husband bought this pram for me due to our expanding family and its great. Was a bit worried about buying something online without looking at it first but it's been a great purchase.

The pram folds so easily, the frame is sturdy and solid but not as heavy as my previous strider. It pushes real well and the seats are easy to move around and switch it up.

It folds down quite flat and can fit in our tiny boot and the physical appearance of the pram is modern and I've received many compliments about it.

To those considering this pram - do it. Its honestly the best thing I've bought. Great quality!

Fantastic!!

Our playpen is great quality and size, our Son loves the activity wall. Fantastic value for money, very fast delivery, good communication from the site. Have already recommend to friends.

Great Quality, Great Value!

Overall good quality that seems will be both sturdy and practical. Very straight forward to fold up. Foot muffs are a nice bonus. Postage time was exceptional and well packaged.

Exactly what we needed

So fast. We ordered on Saturday and even with a public holiday it arrived by the Wednesday. Strudy, interactive and amazing product plus amazing service

Great product and service

Ordered the kids Amore Bassinet and we love it. Delivered promptly and all features and style exactly as pictured and described. Very happy

Not happy with mattress...

The mattress is way too hard, I had to add layers to make it comfortable and cosy. Also noticed that as baby gains weight (mine is five now), it tends to tilt on one side. I think this due to mattress being supported by one rod running in the middle. When baby moves to one side, the mattress tilts on that side.

Abosolutly love it!!

Just received my new co sleeping bassinet in 3 business day from ordering. Abosolutly love it, it’s exactly what I was wanting, I can’t wait to use it when the new little one arrives!