4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)
  • Purchase Type

Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excited about our new pool!

An absolute pleasure to deal with James & Mikala, Richie, Nathan and Kurt from Narellan Pools Eastern Ranges in Melbourne for a great job with our 9m Grandeur Blue Agate pool. James and his team were very professional and experienced, we were very impressed by the whole process and time frame of the pool build. We couldn't be happier with our final product, very highly recommend James and his team from Narellan Pools Eastern Ranges Melbourne.
Evan & Rosa Eltham

• +1
Dean H.

Dean H.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Business

Tim from Narellan Pools Northern Beaches and Sydney City did an amazing job on our pool and spa. A great business to deal with, i would highly recommend them. Five stars!

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Jodie and Matt

Jodie and MattSydney, NSW

We love our Pool!

We recently had our pool installed by the Southern Sydney Sylvania team. From the first point of contact with Leah in the office to the boys Dean, Tyler and Kane onsite - their service, pool knowledge, attention to detail and advice was fantastic. We couldn't be happier with the team and our final product. We are in the middle of winter and that hasn't stopped the kids jumping in, bring on summer!

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our own summer oasis

We love our pool and can’t wait to use it. We went with south west narellen pools after much research. Jason Ben and Connor delivered our pool on time in 10 days without a problem at all. We love the Whitehaven pearl colour, it’s fresh and inviting. This pool will be well used in summer and I look forward to special days with the family around it. Thanks boys, your the happiest and loudest people I know but it’s been a pleasure to work with you and we highly recommend Narellen pools.

AlisonF

AlisonFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish it was summer every day!

Still can't believe that we have a beautiful Narellan pool in our backyard! South Western Melbourne were amazing right from the start. Helped guide us with shape and colour choice. Always true to their word, and always came when scheduled. Fantastic team and a pleasure to have on site. Thanks Jason,Ben,Connor and Julie.

Caddens NSW

Caddens NSWSydney, NSW

Love my pool and the workmanship!

We used Narellan North in Adelaide and I cant complain about the product of my pool and the team who installed it. All the staff have been fantastic and very knowledgeable. The whole process was very quick and easy and they always put my mind at ease. I would highly recommended using Narellan pools.

cindy

cindySydney, NSW

Narrellan northern sydney sydney city Love my pool

The team of Narrellan at northern sydney have been absolutely great to have install my pool. Matt and Chris were my project managers. I mainly dealt with Matt and any difficulties that arose because of the amount of area i had they sorted or put me on the right track. Great group of guys. Thanks for a pool we love

Rebecca and Damien

Rebecca and DamienHunter Region, NSW

Narellan Pools Newcastle are the best!

Halena R.

Halena R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service from the South West Melbourne team

Jason, Ben, Connor & Julie went above and beyond to walk us through every step of the process, no question was left unanswered. A great bunch of workers who made the experience enjoyable. A five star team we highly recommend. Thanks so much for delivering the pool we dreamed of!!!

Purchase TypePool

Couldn’t be happier with the service before, during and after from Narellan! I Love my pool!

Kids were in the pool every day until Anzac Day. Now they just go in on a dare!
Handover was great - never had pool before so this was important. Go with Narellan - they won’t disappoint.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you for your review, Deb! We'd love to know who built your pool so we can share your review with them.

Deb
Deb

Narellan Pools -
Sydney City / Northern Sydney

Robbie

RobbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks a lot Narellan Pools Melbourne!

While searching for a 7m fiberglass pool I've reviewed many quotes before approaching Jason from the Melbourne office. You can tell the difference when dealing with just another salesman or with an experienced installer like Jason. Another great advantage of Narellan pools is that warranty is backed directly by the builder and not the reseller. 4 stars because the installation started a month late(it wasn't just due to weather) but it was completed in a reasonable 2 weeks time, just before Christmas '19. During the hand over Jason took care to explain how things work and since then I haven't had any issues.
Thanks Jason and Julie!

Thank you, Robbie! :)

Beagleman

BeaglemanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narellan pools, Nepean. What an amazing service experience

Lozchad

LozchadHunter Region, NSW

So happy with our pool install - the team from Narellan Newcastle were awesome

We use our pool all the time, best thing we have done. Our backyard has been turned into its own oasis. The pool looks after itself and is so easy to maintain.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Narellan Pools Newcastle.

Steve A.

Steve A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic pool replacement

The Team did a fantastic job turning our tired out old pool into a replacement reality. From start to finish was so smooth and quick. Team always happy to answer our questions along with providing invaluable advice. It was a pleasure to working with you as well!

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you for your review, Steve! We LOVE hearing about the great work of our local Pool Builders.

Find out how Narellan Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Projct Manager very professional...communication all the way through the build.

Pool finished start of winter.. will not use until spring. expect to use it several times a week. We have had a thorough maintenance teach-in.and have commenced cleaning control and ph balance

Thanks for the review!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Great service. Looks exactly like we expected it to be

The pool took next to no time to put in. They kept the whole house clean and polite to us and neighbours. Will be using it every day in summer. Seems very easy to use and maintain.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you, Mark! We love hearing about the wonderful work of our local pool builders.

Lauren C.

Lauren C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality, efficient, Friendly and Professional - Highly recommend.

Dean and his team from the Nepean Branch have been excellent. From the quoting process through to Install and landscaping we have always felt like we rely on them to get the job done with efficiency and quality workmanship. They listened to our needs, ave advice and suggestions to improve the outcome that we would have never thought of and the end result is an amazing pool and outdoor space we cannot wait to use (currently winter so we will wait till its warmer).
The pool and landscaping was complete within a 4 weeks which included a retaining wall and full concrete and pavers surrounds.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you Lauren! We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with our team at Narellan Pools Nepean.

Brian

Brian

Jason and his team from Narellan South East Melbourne are amazing

Our Narellan Nirvana pool was just completed and we are very happy with the whole proces. Jason and his team were fantastic to work with. Adrian the excavator came down to inspect the site before the dig day to make sure all will run smoothly. Ben and Connor were methodical and surgical in their installation of the pool and placement of the filter, pool pump and heat pump. They were always considerate and kept our backyard tidy before they left. Jasmin and Julie were delightful to correspond with behind the scenes also. Jason answered all my questions promptly and nothing was too much trouble. I am happy to recommend him and his South East Mebourne team any day.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time, Brian.

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Great quality, extremely professional

Our Narellan pool was just completed by Narellan pools Hills District. Craig was the initial contact and was the perfect gentleman. His sales approach was not pushy, just informative and honest. He made us feel comfortable enough to sign over others taking into account price, reputation amongst a number of other considerations. Mark took hold of the process and his professionalism is a credit to the company. Each trade was not only the hardest working I've seen, they were extremely polite, hard working and informative. There was never the swearing or loud music that I've had on other projects. I can not recommend Narellan Pools Hills District enough. Thanks team.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you for your fantastic review, Jeff!