Narellan Pools

Narellan Pools

Central Coast - Narellan Pools - Amazing!

From wo to go, every employee that we have come into contact with at Narellan Pools - Central Coast, have been FANTASTIC! From the first contact with the amazing Kellie (Sales Rep), Meaghan in the office, the wonderful, knowledgeable Ben and his team, including the work horse Dave (worth his weight in gold), Will (a dedicated apprentice), Josh for making our pool sparkle and shine, Andes and his professional team at the handover process (sorry for asking so many questions), even the temporary fence company. Unless you have been through a pool building exercise before, this task could be extremely daunting and we had heard many disaster stories. However, not in our case. I cannot believe how things just flowed. We were kept in the loop at every turn. Respect was shown to our property and even provisions and consideration made for the family dog! The team have this special mix of professionalism, yet a practical and down to earth approach. We are so happy with the outcome, should of done it years ago! Thanks Narellan Pools - Central Coast!!!!!!!!

We cannot recommend Narellan pools highly enough, they went above and beyond our expectations and installed the pool of our dreams. A very big thank you to Dean, who from the start made us so comfortable, so professional and checked in at every stage, even gave us a nice little gift at the end! We got the 6m serene pool and it’s the perfect for our size backyard. It was honestly a seemless and quick process from start to finish. Dean also helped us with decisions like interior colour and coping tiles around the pool. Overall, an amazing service that we’ve had the please doing business with. Thank you isn’t enough!

Hi Emily. Thanks so much for your wonderful review of Dean and his team. I know they will be thrilled at this feedback as are we. We wish you many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

Thank you Narellan Pools Central Coast!

We are so happy with our experience with Narellan central coast. All staff involved have been amazing. Kellie was our first contact, & she was so helpful & offered great advice on the planning & options for our pool. Any questions she couldn’t answer herself were passed onto Ben who was quick to help out. Dan & Mick were fantastic at getting the site ready for the pool shell & the install went perfectly. They were prompt, efficient & a pleasure to have working on our property, the best tradesmen we’ve dealt with. Meagan in the office kept us updated every step of the way, & even made the council development application a breeze. We are looking forward to seeing Jason ( Poseidon Pool Services) again on handover, & the upcoming maintenance services he provides. We would recommend Narellan Pools Central Coast without hesitation, they are magnificent!
Shane & Kelly
Bensville

Hi Shane and Kelly. Thankyou so much for advising us of your experience with our Central Coast Team. We are thrilled that they are upholding and exceeding in delivering the Narellan Pools standard of excellent client experience. We wish you a long and happy future with your Narellan Pool.

Thank you Narellan Pools Southern Sydney - we love our new Eden 5.5 pool!

We are extremely happy with the pool build from the team at Narellan Pools Southern Sydney and recommend anyone in the Southern Sydney area to use them.
It started with the quick response from the office when submitting aniline request.
Tim the sales rep came out, listened to what we were after, provided options and gave recommendations on pool extras that suited us and the pool we wanted. Tim didn’t push us towards the biggest or most expensive but what was best for our set up.
We were also undertaking other large scale renovations and the team at Narellan pools worked with us on timing and install.
We had an on-site meeting with the builders - Brad and Grant who are professional and experienced and a pleasure to work with. The team in the office were always on hand to answer queries, returned calls and emails and were always great to deal with.
We weren’t sure what we were going to do in terms of paving and surrounds and we used their pool landscaper - Jake, and sourced our pavers from Lifestile pavers. Maria at the paving shop was great and couriered up samples for us to look at. We choose the pavers, got them delivered and were rapt at Jakes work.
Throughout the build, Brad and Grant kept in contact with us, and were quick to respond with queries via email, text or phone.
The whole process was very easy, stress free and if we ever build another pool elsewhere wouldn’t hesitate to use the team at Narellan Pools Southern Sydney.
Thank you for our awesome pool and we can’t wait for summer!
Mark & Suzi,
Bexley

Hi Mark and Suzi. Thankyou for sharing your wonderful story. We are certainly very proud of our Illawarra/Sth Sydney Team. We wish you many amazing years enjoying your Narellan Pool

Narellan Pools Central Coast

A big thank you to Narellan Pools Central Coast they have been a professional team from beginning to end. Whenever I had a query they have gotten back to me with answers in a timely manner. The whole job went through with no fuss or bother. The pool will look fantastic when the landscaping is finished. Bring on summer. Thank you Kellie, Ben, Dave and Dan and all the team you are a credit to the Narellan company.

Hi Jill. Thankyou for this lovely message. We are so glad the process went well and you are excited for summer.

Narellan Pools Central Coast exceeded expectations.

A big thankyou to Anders and the team at Narellan Pools Central Coast for their outstanding professionalism, work ethic, and high standard of workmanship. From our initial phone enquiry right through until handover, the whole process flowed effortlessly and efficiently, and we were consulted and kept up to date at all stages of the build. Once again, our deepest gratitude to Anders, Deb, Emma, Ben, Dave, Jason and all the crew. We are looking forward to enjoying many hours with our family and friends in our new pool for many years to come.

Hello Andrew and Michelle. Thankyou for sharing your experience with our Central Coast Team. We love hearing these stories and we wish you many happy years in your Narellan Pool.

Narrellan Pools Central Coast - you are stars!

I would like to sing my praises to the team at Central Coast Narellan Pools. The team and their contractors were all extremely helpful and did their job with a minimum of fuss and a cheerful attitude. The whole process was very smooth and not any imposition on our time or availability. A really top-notch job, Team Narellan! We are more than happy to recommend you to anyone wishing to get a pool!

Hi Cathy. Thankyou so much for this lovely review. I will pass onto the Central Coast Team. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast Stand in a Class of Their Own

Absolutely delighted with the pool installation by Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast. The process was seamless, professional and timely. We were contacted daily by the business owner to confirm we were happy. The things that really worked for us:

1. Commitments made during the sales process were delivered.
2. Pre installation visit by the business principal mapped out the pool, confirmed our expectations, and provided constructive advice on elevations. This was really valuable at the start of the process. It set the scene for our fencing plan which was not being delivered by Narellan but needed to complement the pool. See photo attached.
3. Installation was done by 4 different teams, all were extremely respectful, polite and cleaned as they went. They were well trained, proficient and experienced. The integration between the teams was seamless.
4. Commissioning and hand over stood out as exceptional amongst a team of champions. Mark T is what I would call the 'Pool Whisperer'. He explained maintenance requirements in the simplest terms and provided reasons why things needed to be done and consequences of poor pool discipline. Mark T knows pools ;-).
5. And finally, when we had a change of mind with the filter and pump layout, Narellan Sunshine Coast returned the pool whisperer who cut pipes and reconfigured the layout to optimise access to the rear yard. Now that's service.

In a world where businesses promise the world and too often fall well short on delivery, Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast stand in a Class of their own. A big thanks to Team Narellan from the Sunshine Coast.

Hello Tom. Wow, what a great review. We are so pleased our Sunshine Coast Team delivered the ultimate client experience for you. We will pass on your very kind words and we wish you a lifetime of happiness with your Narellan Pool.Thanks, they were really exceptional and deserve to be recognised if you have a national awards framework. More importantly I am only too happy to tell others of my experience and recommend Narellen Pools Sunshine Coast. Regards Tom R

A professionalism second-to-none!

First impressions really do count! We were very impressed with Anders, from the NSW Central Coast franchise. He presented as knowledgeable, neat and tidy, and totally professional at all times. He couldn’t have been more accommodating and flexible with our quote. His friendly and warm attitude won us over.

We sought another quote whilst researching pool builders and it very quickly became apparent that all pool builders are certainly not the same, or of the same caliber as Anders and his team.

We had a ‘sleeper pool’ installed prior to our home being built. Our pool was installed very quickly and the whole process was as smooth as it could possibly have been. We were kept informed of the process at all times and if there were any questions, Anders and his team were very quick to respond.

Thank you Anders, Emma - (in admin) and your pool installers, together, you have made this journey an enjoyable one.

We certainly wouldn’t hesitate in recommending your franchise, the quality of your pools and your work ethic to anybody wishing to have a pool installed.

Well done, guys!!!

Noni and Patrick.

Hello Noni and Patrick. Thankyou so much for this wonderful review of Anders and his team. They will be thrilled also. We wish you many years of enjoyment with your Narellan Pool.

Absolutely brilliant!

From the beginning getting the quote from Narellan Pools Sunshine Coast, Andrew was truly professional, not pushy, very helpful and went above and beyond to help us with our choices. Then came installation; what a pleasure to see a company of people so professionally organised, thorough and quick. To the end of installation and handover, with Mark who was brilliant I have to say, it was a very easy journey, one I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of having a pool installed. Some neighbours who were thinking about having a pool installed have been calling in checking on progress and are amazed at their professionalism and have since ordered pools to be installed in their places. Well done team!

Hello Golden Sky. thankyou so much for this wonderful review of our Sunshine Coast Team. We will pass this on to Mark and I'm sure he will be thrilled. We wish you a lifetime of happy memories in your Narellan Pool.

A magnificent addition!

The Narellan Central Coast team are so professional, kind and helpful. I am elderly and had a most unfortunate experience with another pool company. I cannot recommend this team highly enough. It was one month from empolying them to the pool being completed. From Kellie in sales, to Meagan in the office, to Ben and Dan and their boys on site, everything moved smoothly as planned and nothing was too much trouble - and everything done in a cheery, helpful and positive manner. Anders has obviously built a very professional team. Delighted with my pool and the process. Thank you to all concerned.

Hello Bough. Thankyou so much for this review. We are very proud to hear that Anders' team provided you with an excellent client experience as that is the expectation of Narellan Pools. I will pass this over to the team and we wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

narellan pools

From the first time that Craig WELLS (franchisee) arrived and quoted on the job he was honest and forthright. We had completed a number of other quotes from other swimming pool companies and they could not even come close and treated us like car buyers at a car yard. Narellan pools provided us a start date and to our surprise, were a week early in commencing. The owners, office staff and his crew were prompt, polite and always on time. There was no inconvenience and they even went that extra mile to provide us with our expectations. I would recommend Narellan pools to anyone and a big tick for Craig and his team. Narellan pools provided regular feedback and updates as to the progress and completion. The placing of the pool over the house by crane went smoothly and the pool fitted perfectly. We have built 3 pools before and this one was the best.

Robert

Gatekeepers

I got a quote from this company a couple of weeks ago and kind of liked them. Thought about using them. However, every time I had a question and tried to place a follow up call I have been asked for a large amount of personal information (which takes ages and I may not want to give) or they won't connect me to my local store. They won't even give me a phone number. Today the person answering the phone tried to guilt me into giving more personal information saying he would "get into trouble" for putting my call through to my local store with my first, name last name, postcode (though address preferred) and personal phone number. I hate being tracked and don't like being gatekept or direct marketed / solicited. Pretty easy way to loose business. I will look elsewhere.

Hello LMS. Could you please contact me at Head Office Client Care so we can sort this out? We will address this with our call centre. 02 9684 8014. Thankyou

Hunter valley / Newcastle experiences

Anyone out there had a pool built with Narellan Pools that can provide feedback on their experience?
Looking to build a pool in the Maitland area and having had bad experience with Previous pool builders - we would like to ensure these guys are a “good” choice.

Narellan Pool Installed Early Feb 2019

After a quote from Craig in Dec 2018, my backyard conversion commenced in early Feb 2019. Craig and Lisa ensured I was kept in the picture every step of the way, even going out of their way when I had a family crisis in the middle of the install. Peter, Michelle and the rest of the install team were absolutely fantastic. The result is a BEAUTIFUL pool and surrounds. Could not recommend Narellan Pools South enough!

Hi Bobbie. Thanks so much for posting about our Brisbane South Team. I am so glad the process was of an exceptional standard and we just LOVE your pool. Thanks for posting a pic. I'll pass this onto Craig and Lisa now.

Extremely happy!

Right from the very start, Craig & Lisa from Narellan Pools South we’re upfront about costs and saved us over $5000 from a previous quote from another supplier. They involved us in every step of the way, always answered our calls and had time to go through answering my questions. Our pool was installed very quickly, with the extra council approvals for building near a sewer line cleared within 24 hours. Thanks you guys for everything! We love our pool.

Hello Falina & Jenny. Thankyou for sharing your story with Narellan Pools Brisbane South. We are thrilled to hear the process was smooth and the experience a great one. We wish you all the best.

Couldn't be Happier!

The team in Dubbo were fantastic from the start. Responded quickly, answered all our questions. Insisted on taking us around Dubbo on a pool tour showing us pool shapes and colours which was amazing to see as we wouldn't of picked the colour we did had we not seen it in real life. Hannah was great with our DA application and it was a breeze and approved in 6 days! Nothing was a problem even when we made changes during the installation week. They kept us constantly updated leading up to the installation. The builders were great and kept the job site tidy and the pool is fantastic and no issues at all. We love going to see the team each week with our water tests and consider everyone a great friend going forward. Have recommended the team that much that 3 of my neighbours have put pools in with them. When we wanted to buy a cleaner the ladies sent me home with two types with no payment upfront and let us make our mind up. Younger team but a great experience and lots of laughs were had along the way.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Hi Andrew. WOW! What a wonderful review of our Western Plains Team. They will be thrilled when they see this. It's Narellan Pools absolute pleasure and vision to ensure you receive the best client experience possible and obviously Jason, Megan and their Team are doing just that. All the best for many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Excellent work. Dilligent, courteous and professional.

Narellan Pools have been excellent. Tim and Grant were very corteous and professional at all times. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns and proved themselves trustworthy and dilligent.

Grant in particular was extremely helpful and repeatedly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

Full disclosure, we were the winners of their wipe out competition saving $28,000 off the cost of my pool, but I assure you that this review is based entirely on how well they performed.

Thank you Narellan Pools. We love our pool and I recommend you to anyone thinking of installing a pool.

Adrian & Kelly

Hi Adrian. Thankyou so much for your glowing review of our Illawarra/Southern Sydney team. Congratulations of your stunning win and we wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Superb customer service, hassle-free from first contact to completion!

We’d been researching fiberglass pool companies in our area for more than 18 months. Thorough research with consumer affairs and four quotes later, we came to an end point where we realised that none of the companies were completely abiding to the current laws.

We heard about Narellan Pools by chance and as a final trial we decided to call them. From our first contact with a sales representative in September 2018, receiving quote and designs being chosen to the installation and hand over, it was a complete smooth hassle-free transaction.

The sales representative gave us an estimate of completed job for first week of January 2019, explaining that they couldn’t do it any earlier than that due to the Christmas period. The council process was also a breeze, which was very fortunate and the approval came unexpectedly faster than expected. The project manager then told us with ‘no promises’ that they would try to complete the pool before the Christmas break. On 21 December 2018, Anders Carlsson, the branch manager came to meet us and did the pool hand over. For our kids, by far the best Christmas present ever!!

We have not enough words to thank Narellan Pools and all the staff involved, from early stages to completed project, for their professionalism, their good vibe, friendliness of all the staff and for their constant support along the way. Even after pool was completed, as first time pool owners we ran into random basic problems and the staff in main office were willing to spend time with us on the phone to solve it as fast as possible.

Thank you so much Narellan Pool for your services and for your deep commitment to your customers. We had an exceptional experience and would recommend Anders and all the staff in the Central Coast with five stars! Thank you guys! Silvia & Alex

Hello ATmcs. We cannot thankyou enough for this glowing review of our Central Coast Team. Narellan Pools strive to bring our clients' dreams to life and we believe Anders and his team have done exactly that for you and your family. We wish you many years of happy memories with your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools - Macarthur (fantastic service and results)

We engaged John, Marnie and the team for our pool, water feature and additional work. The service from start to finish was excellent and we couldn't be happier. We were constantly kept updated with progress reports and the time frame was much quicker than we ever anticipated. Thank you for helping turn our house into a home....it looks amazing.

Hello Dale. Thankyou very much for this positive review of our Macarthur Team. I'm sure they will be thrilled when they read this. We wish you all the very best,.

Looking at buying / installing a pool with Narellan Pools North Brisbane, I would like to hear feedback from previous buyers before making a decision to go ahead please?
Built with them recently couldn’t fault them delivered on every promise. End result was above expectations.

Does anyone know about Narellan South Brisbane, would like to hear feedback from you before make decision to build the pool. Many thanks
Hi Catherine. Not sure if Gold Coast and South Brisbane are the same. I liked the rep who came out to see us and they had good incentives for contracting with them. Gold Coast office staff were helpful. I was not impressed with the way Narellan runs their franchises. National call centre, gatekeepers, first phone contact doesn't know much about the business (couldn't even tell me if they had a showroom, they do). I was comfortable with the franchise but worried if I had a problem the overarching company would be hard to contact and difficult to resolve issues so we plan to choose a different pool company.Hi Catherine. I am the Client Care Manager at Narellan Pools Head Office, Sydney. I would just like to advise that I am available to all clients who need my assistance with any issues regarding their Local Pool Builder both before and after the install. We do have a call centre that directs call from the 1800 number but once you make contact with me, you will have my direct line and email for future. FYI, Brisbane South and Gold Coast are two separate pool builders. Brisbane South is Craig and Lisa Wells, a lovely couple with an excellent reputation. If I can assist you in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me on 02 9684 8014. Thankyou

Narellan pools I am interested to know if the warranty's transfer over to new owners once property sold?
Hello Renae. In answer to your question no they do not. The contract is an agreement between the original buyer and Narellan Pools.