Narellan Pools

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Love my pool but wish I knew a few things before I picked some of my options

Silvana

SilvanaSydney Surrounds, NSW

What an amazing team Central Coast Narellan pools!!!!!

Surayah

SurayahSydney, NSW

Narellan Pools Nepean District - Highly Recommended!!!

Dean, Chontelle and team from Narellan Pools Nepean District are a pleasure to work with and true to their word! Thorough, professional and knowledgeable.
Dean was a pleasure to do business with from day one! The instructions for the construction of the pool were very concise and illustrated. When we did come across obstacles, he would put us back on the right track.
I highly recommend them to my friends and family for any future pool needs.
by Surayah & Troy, Glenmore Park, 19 December 2019

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job Narellan Pools Brisbane South

Great job by Narellan Pools Brisbane South. We got a really good deal due to an install slot becoming available and the pool was installed 2 weeks after contract signing.
We had a few hiccups along the way due to the quick timeframes but the Brisbane South team, (specifically Andrew in sales, Peter the construction manager / plant operator / installer and Craig the owner) were extremely responsive and remedied any issue we had. This is exactly why we went with Narellan. The customer service, before and after sales, was great and we are very happy we went with Narellan Pools Brisbane South.

Antony

AntonySydney, NSW

Dean is a legend.

Dean from Narellan Pools Nepean District, is awesome. He really went above and beyond with replacement of our pool. My mother is elderly so has trouble maintaining, not an issue for Dean, he set up a fair bit of automation for her. I'm a wheelchair user myself and had a hard time getting around the old pool due to the shape. Got that sorted. He even put in a hand rail to help me get in and out of the pool.

I'll definitely go with them again.

Tony G.

Tony G.Sydney, NSW

Pool installation Jordan Springs

Claude S.

Claude S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Narellan Pool

We have been talking about getting a pool for years and when we finally made the decision to get one, Jason our sales rep. helped us every step of the way. Julie in the office was always on hand to help co-ordinate the build and was always happy to take our call.
Not only do we have a fantastic product but we got the right advice from the start and we have not looked back.
Friendly, professional and no Gotcha's from start to finish.
Thank you for helping us turn our backyard into an oasis.
You guys Rock!

Great Pool, Amazing People

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!!
We've just had a pool installed by Narellan pools hills District, fantastic to deal with start to finish, turned up when they said, all their trades were fantastic and professional, always polite and tidy.
From day one Craig, Mark and his team were always a phone call away with any questions we had and nothing was ever a problem, even under difficult circumstance they produced the highest quality.
I would definitely highly recommend Narellan Pools.
Special thanks from Mark and his team.

ASN

ASNBrisbane

100% Can recommend the Narellan Pools Brisbane South Team

Andrew, Peter, and the team at Narellans Brisbane South, were amazing to deal with. Andrew came by to give the quote on the Thursday, by the Saturday morning we had the contract signed and not even three weeks later Peter handed the pool over to us all done! We were very lucky with schedule timing and weather but also the team helped to get the job done as fast as possible and were a joy to work with. We put in a pool in another home a few years back and had less than great results so we were amazed by this experience. 100% would recommend the Brisbane South Team!

Jess K

Jess KCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst experience

Worst experience with the Narrellan Pools Canberra. Paid extra for a self retaining pool, which bowed, was located in the wrong spot in the yard, had to change landscaping, so many issues, and have had to chase them constantly. 12 months later still don't have a pool that is fully functional and able to be swam in.
Would not recommend Narrellan pools Canberra to anyone

Tam

TamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love our Mineral pool.

From start to finish, Narellan Pools Central Coast were so easy to deal with. Our Rep, Kellie went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with our purchase. We got 'cold feet' during the process. It was all very overwhelming, but she was always there to reassure us.
Emma in the office was always keeping us upto date with what was going to happen.
The boys were fantastic during installation. They knew exactley what was going on at all times. They were always on time, and even tidyed up at the end of the day.
I would highly recommend this team to all.

TE Christo

TE ChristoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

South West Melbourne

I wish I could give them more stars!! Everything from start to finish was absolutely amazing!! Jason, Jules, ben and the boys did such an amazing job... everything was executed to perfection and with the most amazing service!! Loving our pool and the service was next to none!!

karen

karenSydney, NSW

my pool is awesome

Narellan pools Macarthur were excellent. John and the boys were hard working and reliable. A special mention to Marnie who was only a phone call away and was extremely helpful. Josh was great. I would definitely recommend Narellan Pools Macarthur to make your dream come true.

Theresa M.

Theresa M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Definitely worth it!

Dean from Narellan Pools was knowledgeable and helpful from the initial meeting right through to the handover of our beautiful new pool. Certainly a big construction process but definitely worth the final result! My wife and I are especially glad we picked Narellan for the magnesium water option, the kids love it and are straight into their pyjamas after a swim! Highly recommended & you will only be happy if you choose them to do your pool.

Trena

Trena

South West Melbourne - Jason and Jules

Simply awesome. Jason and the lovely Jules were just so great and helpful and my pool is sensational. They even helped me find a pool tiler who was great as well. Thanks.

Tim F.

Tim F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pool installers to use!

South Western Melbourne. Jason Julie and the team. What a fantastic family run company. Easy to deal with and no gimmicks. Jason and team were so easy to deal with and have done an excellent job on our pool. They have made our experience so enjoyable we couldnt have asked for a better service. When looking for a pool dont go past Narellan pools

Jason and Melanie

Jason and MelanieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with our pool!

mark

markRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Our family loves our pool!

Located in Byron Bay, we had Brian and his colleagues install our pool some 5 years ago. Its has been all we hoped for , a great way to spend quality time with our 3 kids. All 3 of our children have learnt to swim in our pool. Being heated and a mineral pool it is something that is used all year around and not just for the summer months. I would have no problems in recommending Brian for any pool installation.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you so much! We LOVE hearing that Aussie kids learnt to swim in a Narellan Pool. :)

The Coster Family

The Coster FamilyCentral Queensland, QLD

Everything we dreamt of.

Bob and his team at Narellan Pools Discovery Coast, were very professional and could not have done more to make this experience the best possible. They went above and beyond to make our dream come true.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Thank you for taking time to write a review for Narellan Pools Discovery Coast. I adore hearing about the wonderful work our Local Pool Builders get up to! We hope you have many years of enjoyment in your Narellan Pool. :)

Karl Aganovic

Karl AganovicSydney, NSW

excellent job.dream come true.

Mark and his team were fantastic to work with and designed a beautiful,functional swimming pool and backyard area for our home.They are highly professional team with great ideas and attention to detail.we are constantly getting favourable comments from friends and neighbours.

Michelle L.

Michelle L.asked

Our pool cracked last night. Has anyone had any similar issues. Tried to call franchisee but they have been effected by the fires and have no phone service. When called call centre wasn’t interested in helping.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Hi Michelle, I have seen your details come through the office for the Client Care Manager today. The Macarthur Office phones were affected by the fires yesterday. Please expect a call from our office today.

Sue B.
Sue B.

Hi Michelle my Narellan pool has just cracked too - how old is yours and where has it cracked? Sue

Sue
Sue

Ralphasked

I need help managing our new pool. The hand over was limited and has left me at a loss as to how to respond to an algal bloom. I have done everything possible from cleaning the filters, ensuring the chemistry is correct and vacuuming ( not sure if connected correctly as no instructions as to how to operate if have self cleaner. I put the connection plate in the skimmer basket side). Please give me advice or steer me to appropriate online resources.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Hi Ralph, Thanks for reaching out. Have you taken your water to your local pool shop to diagnose the Algae Bloom issue? Or have you gotten back in contact with your Local Pool Builder to ensure you have the correct practices when cleaning your pool.

Ralph

I have sorted it out but really need guidance on using the chlorinator, automatic cleaner , when to clean the filters etc.

Narellan PoolsNarellan Pools

Hi Ralph, There is alot to cover off in the handover appointment, I understand it can be quiet overwhelming. I suggest getting back in contact with who conducted your Handover and request a refresher, or reach out to your Pool Shop and book an appointment for them to run through the basics with you.

Meg.N

Meg.Nasked

Hi, has anyone had an experience with Narellan on the North Coast of NSW? Keen to hear what the experience was like. Thanks in advance.

Get an answer from our members and Narellan Pools representatives