Narellan Pools

Narellan Pools

Narellan Pools Hills District, highly recommend

If you are looking to build a new swimming pool I would definitely recommend Narellan Pools Hills District. Mark and his team are highly professional, have a wealth of knowledge, very friendly, honest and reliable. They really know their stuff and don't try to sell you what you don't need.They are always happy to offer advice and nothing seems too hard for them. The main focus is always on the client. The whole process from obtaining permits to final hand over was like a breeze. Definitely five stars !

Hello Bilja and thankyou very much for this review on our Hills Team. We wish you and your family many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

Great service, excellent team

Great job!
The tradesmen where excellent.
Thank you so much for finishing the pool efficiently but also keeping to the highest quality.

Hi Simy. Thanks so much for your positive message. Could you please mention which area you are in so we know which team to congratulate? Thankyou

Highly recommend Central Coast Narellan Pools

We had such an awesome experience with Central Coast Narellan Pools! From the get go Kellie in sales was fantastic - very understanding of our budget & needs & was very up front & honest about the whole process. I did my homework & Narellan CC was the best by far. Allot of other pool companies had hidden costs not with them the price quoted was the price we paid & not a cent more. The turn around from when we signed contract to craning day was 1 month! (We were lucky someone postponed their install so we go slotted in) It was awesome we had our pool in time for xmas! Dan & his team were fantastic & left the site tidy every day. Communication throughout the entire process was fantastic. Meagan in the office was great too, she was new to the job but you wouldn't know it at all. We still keep in contact with Kellie & have referred more than 5 people onto Narellan Central coast which is something I wouldn't do if I wasn't happy with their service.
We just love our new pool! Best school holidays ever - we didn't have to entertain the kids at all they just swam all day every day! Thanks so much Narellan Pools Central Coast Team

Hello Heather. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Central Coast Team. We are thrilled to hear this as I'm sure the team will be when I show them. Narellan Pools wishes you and your family many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

Little care or interest in the product they sell.

Purchased a new pool from Narellan on Gold Coast expecting a great product for my new build. Nearing the handover of the pool, the care factor was zero. brought up the fact they don’t use a qualified tiler to do coping tiles and when questioned why they are warped, I get told they can’t do anything about it.
Also, water jet cannot be moved and had been brought to their attention, but yet again no care.
Thinking a small refund would suffice, I wish they could just come and take this garbage pool away.

Hi Anthony. I am the Client Care Manager at Head Office. I tried calling you today to discuss but the call wouldn’t connect and I couldn’t leave a message. Please call me Monday on 02 9684 8014. Thankyou

Fantastic product and exceptional service through Australian Kit Pools

We purchased a Narellan Pool in a kit form through a QLD company called “Australian Kit Pools” and couldn’t be happier with both the pool and the kit supplied. The level of service provided by Matthew and his team was second to none which ensured we were happily swimming in our new pool before the Xmas break.

Hi Feds. Happy New Year. Thanks so much for your glowing review on Matt and his team. I will be sure to pass this on and we wish you and your family many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Ipswich - Excellent service, amazing product!

Tony from Narellan Ipswich went above and beyond to make sure that we got the pool of our dreams, while keeping it within budget. He put us in touch with the concreter and fencer that we used and basically coordinated it all for us. He is always available to answer any questions, even now after the pool install is complete. Thank you so much Tony and Angela - you have helped us create a space that has become everyones favourite part of our home.

Hi Michelle. Thankyou so much for your comments on our Ipswich Team. We value this feedback and will pass onto Tony and Angela. All the best.

Fantastic company to deal with, very professional! The Central Coast team.

We have just had handover of our pool and cant recommend this company enough! From the initial sales process where the Franchise owner came to our house multiple times to assist with our plans and decision to the Trades who completed the construction process. We purchased the Serene 8 with the Marble Glass coating and Magnapool Zodiac system (which we love!) on the Central Coast. Nothing was ever a problem for the Team at Narellan and they went the extra mile to ensure things went smooth and were finished on time for us. Great guys to deal with and would recommend to anyone building a pool!

Hi Coasty and Thankyou for your glowing comments of our Central Coast Team. We are very pleased to hear of your experience and wish you many many happy years with your Narellan Pool.

South west Melbourne. Amazing

Amazing. South west Jason. Is so nice. Friendly. Smiles. Likes to help. So good. I recommend him. Definitely. Call them.

Thankyou Sam we appreciate your positive feedback on our newest team.

Great pool which has enhanced our home.

From the start the Narellan team kept us up to date with the process and answered all our questions, as the project progressed. We felt like valued customers and couldn't be happier with the whole process and end result .
As we were new to this type of project, we were helped along the way with guidance and suggestions.
Thank you so much to the Central West and Blue Mountains Narellan team !

Hi Bob and Judy. Thankyou so much for your glowing feedback of our Central West and Blue Mountains Team. I'll pass this onto them and I'm sure they will be thrilled. We wish you many happy years enjoying your Narellan Pool.

Great pool absolutly no back up or warranty

Had our pool about 2 years when we started to see white stains appearing on the sides of the pool all the way around. If the water was at fault you would think all of the pool surfaces would be affected.
Contacted the pool installer to advise me they showed up and took photos, 2 months later nothing after chasing up the installer they put me on head office who wanted pool shop reports etc. I supplied these and then was told they wanted more info. I was told by the lady in the office that maybe i did something wrong and proceeded to advise me on how i need to maintain the pool water, I asked her if she had ever had a pool to which she replied no.
if you maintain the PH yourself it will be high at time of test you then add acid to lower it, the test always said to test before adding chemicals, so it will always be high or to low at pool shop test.
If you were to get a pool shop to come out and maintain your pool monthly, when they come to test it will always be high.
The big sell was about how good there coating was etc, rubbish. I still don't even know what it is.
After months of back and forth they never sent anyone back to look or advise me, they are just after the sale and you wont see them again. Buyer beware warranty is written to void warranty in the fine print.
Would not recommend a Narellan Pool.

Hi David. I appreciate all that you have detailed above and our other correspondence. As I have advised it is a criteria of your warranty the pool chemical levels be maintained within the Narellan Pools standards as advised in the Pool Owners Manual. Also as advised there are products you can use to treat some chemical staining. I am very sorry I could not be of more assistance. Client Care Manager

Narellan Pools Central Coast team are a dream come true!

From the sales person Adam, to Deb in the office, to Ben and Dave on construction, this team are winners! Adam was prompt and professional, answered all our questions, came out and marked up our space. His service was the reason I signed on the dotted line. I was cautious moving forward, concerned that it may be a case of 'great sales guy and no follow-up service' (a story I had been regaled with many times whilst venturing towards inground pool purchase territory). I need not have worried... Deb was in contact every step of the way, ensuring paperwork went to council in a timely fashion, making sure we were aware of any concerns and how to address them. She made the process easy and gentle! Then construction time... On site came Ben and Dave, wonderful men who were kind and patient with our excited children, answering their questions. They were tidy and kept mess and noise to a minimum. They were committed to quality and explained why things had to be done a certain way, but were also happy to talk through other possibilities. Ben has since been back to assist with after installation issues (our fault, not theirs) so that we wouldn't have future problems! Over and above at every turn... Overall I could not have imagined a better experience. I am grateful to every member of staff that we engaged with. Id rate them 20 out of 10 if I could :)

Hello Kylie. Thankyou so much for your glowing review of our Central Coast Team. They certainly upheld the standards set by Narellan Pools and will be thrilled to have delivered the best client experience for you and your family.

Stress Free Inground Pool Instillation

We look at our pool & are very grateful for the stress free process. From the first contact to final install and after service Craig, Lisa and the Brisbane South team have been very professional. Communication was constant and nothing was too much trouble. I would definently recommend them to anyone who is thinking of buying a pool.

Hello Steve. Thankyou so much for your feedback regarding our Brisbane South Team. They will be thrilled with your comments as we are. Wishing you and your family many happy memories in your Narellan Pool.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

We can't speak more highly of Narellan Pools Hills District. From our initial consultation with Darin through to the finished project, the entire company was professional and respectful in their approach. Mark was a fantastic operator and always strived to ensure we were happy with the process and the finished product. We will gladly recommend these guys to others!

Hi Dave and many thanks fort his glowing review of Mark and his Hills Team. They will be thrilled to receive this feedback. We wish you many happy years swimming in your Narellan Pool

Could not have been ANY better

The entire process was A1, from Trevor in sales, to Nick, Josh, Terry and the boys in installation, Matt and Dave in the Crane truck and Joe, Adam and Matt installing the pavers, pool fencing and solar heating and Kris in his thorough handover.
You have a bunch of guys that you should be VERY proud of, they provided the best customer service experience I have had in ANY purchase EVER, when in contact with the office, Hannah, Karen and Mark were all readily available to assist, i wouldn't recommend any other pool installer knowing how Narellan operate there is only one option on the Sunshine Coast.

SIMPLY THE BEST.

Hi James. Thankyou so much for your review on our Sunshine Coast Team. They will be thrilled to read this as are we. We wish you many happy years of building memories with your Narellan Pool.

Narellan Pools Hills District

We love our beautiful Madiera 7 Pool in blue agate from Narellan Pools Hills District.
I can't speak highly enough of the team they were excellent, all very professional very efficient an amazing job done from start to finish.
Mark was a delight to work with and kept us informed every moment of progress. Nothing was a problem.
Everything was done when he said so.
It was amazing to watch the skill in which the pool was craned in. An instant pool which looks beautiful.
A job well done by Dean and the boys in a couple of days.
We look forward to summer especially at night with our beautiful changing coloured lights and bubblers and spa.
Thanks again Mark to you and your team Dean and Thao.
I would be more than happy to recommend Mark to anyone who is thinking of installing a Narellan Pool.
You will not be disappointed.
Lesley and Warren Larment Kellyville NSW

NARELLAN POOLS - sutherland Shire and illawarra branch

Hi there
I wanted to go with Narellan however after speaking with [name removed] their Shire and illawarra sales rep and then the franchise owner [name removed] I am unable to trust them and they also have not contacted me after initial consult for three months

These people are really unprofessional, they do not take on board that they have dropped the ball by not contacting us, they also are untrustworthy and I had to call the police due to trespassing my property without my knowledge.

Originally [name removed] came and was all excited, then I did not hear back for 3 months. When I followed up he said he was waiting for a site manager, what for 3 months ????

All of a sudden he told me a site manager had actually come to my property to inspect the rock and area (without my permission mind you) which is illegal to enter a property plus I have three dogs.

He told me he had visited 6 times, It was 1 time by [name removed] two years ago and 1 by [name removed].

These guys were all smoke and mirrors. I was treated in an agressive way as a result of me emailing them to say 'what is going on' and to provide some constructive critism

They basically lied about their six visits to my home and had someone come into my backyard without telling me.

I did really wish to go with them but the sheer lack of response and then accusing me of being aggressive and then 100% lying that they had come to my property six times was quite insulting and highly unprofessional, [name removed] called me this morning with some sort of idea that I would still go with them

They are factually incorrect and seems as though they were covering up for themselves, unfortunately I was left without any choice, I would like to deal with honest and reliable people when spending thousands of dollars, no dollars or small dollars - its irrelevant these guys were dodgy people

They cannot take on board the fact this piece of work [name removed] didnt contact me nor follow up as promised

I also had to call the police to report them for trespassing as I had no knowledge

I hope this helps
Shame really

Dear ELisha, Narellan Pools Head Office takes all feedback seriously and you make some serious claims in your review. If you wish to discuss this further please contact clientcare@narellanpools.com.au

Fantastic experience - Southside Brisbane team

Lisa and Craig Wells Southside team made our dream come true. Our Symphony 8 pool looks beautiful and we still can't believe we have a pool in our front yard. After a 8 month fight with another pool company that ripped us off and couldn't provide the pool - Lisa and Craig put our minds at ease and made the whole experience easy. It only took 3 days and our pool was in the ground and full of water with another 2-3 weeks to complete the concreting and paving. Communication was the key and Lisa checked in by phone each week to update us and make sure we had everything we needed. We also had a pool cover, pool accessories and extra pavers organized by Lisa. Nothing was a problem. So awesome - Totally recommend them to anyone!! Message me if you need any contact information.

Hi Finness, Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful review! We love hearing from our clients of their amazing experiences. We will pass your review onto Craig and Lisa. Enjoy summer in your brand new Narellan Pools pool! May you have many years of fun in the sun! - Narellan Pools

Absolutely unbelievable

Hassle free the guys are awesome to work with they built our dream pools very efficient, reliable nothing is too hard

Hi Janey and thanks for your kind review. Could you please advise who your installers were or the area where you live so I can pass this along to them? Thanks again so much

Unbelievably hassle free

Craig, Lisa and the team were all professional, friendly, helpful and efficient. Every one of the team, Pete, Mick, Andre, the young fell, Craig and Lisa were so easy to work with. No hidden costs, they even fixed a tile that was broken by tradesmen not on their team. I highly recommend them to anyone considering installing a pool.

Hi Fran. Thankyou so much for this glowing review of our Brisbane South Team. I'll pass this onto them, I'm sure they will be thrilled.

Narellan Pools Ballina

Brian and all his team did an amazingly professional job from start to finish. Highly recommended for those who want an affordable priced pool with a premium result!

Thanks Nick for your glowing comments on our Northern Rivers Team. They will be delighted to read this as are we at Head Office. We wish you many happy years with your Narellan Pool