National Storage

National Storage

Professional and pleasant

Jasmin was very approachable, went to the trouble of measuring and suggesting best position, and made the whole process very easy, explaining the process from wo to go, and gave us a dry run to make sure we were across it.

Use National Storage for your storage needs!

I would recommend to others National Storage as the facility to use. It was easy, responded well to my questions, concerns and the whole experience was appreciated and extremely professional.

Perfect storage solutions

Great location, accessibility, friendly staff, helpful staff, clean interior of sheds, access control safe and secure, great office and check in, with a range of packing and moving materials if needed.

Great price, very easy to organise, free trailer to move our stuff, helpful staff, awesome! The whole process was made really easy, I would recommend using this company for sure!

Very friendly and great service Kurt and all other staff

Just very helpful and nothing was too much trouble, good explanation of how it all works, I would be happy to recommend to mate, storage cubicle was very clean and essay to find

Awesome staff

Staff was very friendly and efficient. He put in the time to find out why I was wanting storage and did his best to provide the correct room and services

Overall happy thus far

Got quoted the wrong price on the phone from the call center, the lady also put in a different price on the system for when I went to pay, I also found it cheaper online. The lovely Ashley on site was lovely and very friendly.

awsm 100% on point

im a happy client 100% great service an communication 2nd time using them would totally recommend feels great to know my stuff is safe an secure..staff an garlands road chch have been amazing thank yous

Good!

I don’t have much to say, but the staff are friendly, the storage rooms are clean, and the hours are great! They were really clear in how things worked and even held the storage unit for me for a few days while I was setting up funds!

Very friendly staff, large storage space.

Just wanted to say that NS are great. They have very competitive prices, and online booking is also very helpful way to arrange a storage. The storage room itself has very tall ceilings, so if you utilise the whole space, you will have plenty of room.

Awesome service. Very very helpful..

Very helpful happy service. Lovely lady's. Answered all my questions. Excellent customer service. Would recommend this company to any one. Very good at there job. They know there service very well. Thank you.

Happy Customer

I have had to organise last minute storage & have never had to do so before. The staff at Minchinbury were super helpful & it was a seamless process from the beginning which has been a weight off my shoulders & one less thing for me to worry about during my move. The units are clean & dry and easily accessible.

Price hike after price hike after hike

They lure you in with reasonable rates and then every 6 months I get a notice telling me the price is going up. When I have pointed out that the online rate is cheaper than the price they're now charging me, they claim they have every right to do this. They feel no obligation to charge their customers the same prices. So if you use this gauging company, prepare yourself for endless 6-monthly price hikes. It amounted to a 27% increase in just over 3 years. They are not ethical.

Convenient and easy

The staff are very friendly and helpful. I’ve never used storage before and they walked me through the process and tailored to my needs. Straight forward and an easy process.

Excellent service.

Very friendly and helpful staff at Guildford facility. Nothing was too much trouble. Units clean and dry, helped me with truck hire. All businesses should be as well run. Highly recommended.

great caring helpful company of dudes and dudettes!!!

hey you guys and gals are so caring helpful and cool as
i have used your company on and off for years and every time you are great in your friendly service. thanks heaps for being there. a huge relief in my world as an artist

Mick is so easy to work with!

Mick runs the Hervey Bay facility and is very helpful in all matters of storage. We have used his services in the past and always found the storage units to be clean and well maintained. The security level is great and we have no hesitation in leaving our items knowing that they will be well cared for. Thank you!

Doing the job

Easy set up and entry to the Redwood site. Doing the job as required at a reasonable price. Perfect sized storage for my needs. Lots of little extras available should have I required them.

5 star service with a smile

Another great experience with the amazing staff at National Storage in Woden in Canberra. This is the way business should be, simple and friendly with care for the customers requirements.

Very professional

I was recommended a unit which was ideal for my needs and the manager provided me with the terms of my agreement with National Storage, Highett. Melbourne.
I was impressed with the experience and calibre of Manager with the storage recommendations