National Storage

National Storage

• Job Satisfaction

Joy

Joy

Good quality boxes (and house moving products) for a good price!

Job Satisfaction

Cheap then hiked the price

These guys had a great deal on gumtree. 3 months later they increased the price by 25% once I had moved in. This was not stipulated on the agreement; they figure they can jack the price once they have you in there.

Convenient

It was a easy process to sign up however there was an error with my application, due to this I cancelled storage. Had to send a few emails requesting a refund, and i am still waiting to receive this in my bank. Not happy.

Cher

CherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent products. Perfect Box set for my moving needs, super happy with purchase and price.

Moving Units after 12yrs in the same place. I really didn't want to beg, steal or borrow boxes for moving. I did a small online shop around for moving boxes combo and deals and found this one highly affordable and exactly met my needs. Mega happy that I can now just get on with packing at my pace.

Angela

AngelaDarwin, NT

So convenient!

Both of the ladies in the office were attentive and switched on. I dealt mainly with Jess who was so thorough, polite and kind. Such amazing service and facility. thank you Jess!

Bianca

BiancaSydney, NSW

Awesome value for money bundle!

I ordered the Home Movers Pack which is a fantastic value for money pack for anyone that is moving. The order was easy to place and processed quickly.
Unfortunately due to COVID19 there was a delay in receiving the parcel but this due to the couriers and not National Storage. I am only mentioning this in case you need the bundle ASAP - you are better off picking it up then.

Great location, excellent price, friendly staff

This is a great storage facility, the pricing attracted me first, then the location. I am pleased with the size of my unit, the security, and the staff are friendly and happy to answer questions. Highly recommend.

chef1208

chef1208Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suits our needs

Needed space to put a 20 foot container to pack for our overseas move. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Access is great and good security. Good rates for what we needed

Nannette

NannetteNorth Queensland, QLD

Payment of Storage

When it comes paying they do not say that they are going to take out the first 2 months cause at the end it actually says what you will be paying which is the first month.
Not happy that they took 2 months out.

Fast, Easy and Friendly

Made contact to discuss requirements. Was ask by Holly if I wanted to come in and view the empty units so that I can visualize the space. Shown around a clean and tidy environment.
Was advised to book online to take advantage of current promotion.
Booking completed with no fuss and Holly confirmed that everything was ok and that I fully understood the procedures for the site.
Even some additional afterservice purchases treated with friendliness and met all my needs.

Sylvia Hunt

Sylvia HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase and delivery of packing boxes etc

Perfect. Could not have asked for an easier process. Great service and communication
Thank you so much It all started with a phone call and spoke to the efficient Alicia

AnZ

AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient service

Made an online order late night on Friday, and midday on Saturday my order was already ready for pickup. Girls were very friendly and helped us to load everything in our car.

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

This is the only company.

This company is the only company that does a perfect package of box’s for a great price and deliver, as we only need what is in the package to help us pack .

Sort out your online booking system for NZ

Your online system for those booking in NZ is really bad!! Not only that, you debited my card with a reference to Queensland when the storage unit is in NZ. You didn't supply a receipt and the online lease signing option is non existent (which is a good thing because I would have had to do it all over again anyway as your contract laws don't apply in New Zealand).

Paul at the Newtown (Wellington NZ) storage facility was a straight forward, no nonsense guy and it was refreshing. He knew exactly what to do and was prepared for my arrival and had the premises COVID 19 ready. It's only because of him you got 3 stars otherwise you would have got one.

The premises and the storage space are perfect for my needs. Well done there.

So easy

Loved that my unit was chosen, booked and paid for all in a matter of minutes. Everything else I needed to know was sent in a follow up email. Awesome.

Maree

MareeHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect for moving house

For three weeks I needed to store my household items while waiting for my new house, this was perfect with 24 hour access so when I moved I did this in my own time. A bit pricey after the first month as you get a discount for the first month.
It’s clean, dry and safe. This was great for me.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clean, tidy and easy!

The whole facility is clean and well organised. Loads of trolleys available for use, which made the whole thing 100% easier. Parking inside to unload is gold to avoid the weather.

Becca

BeccaPerth, WA

"Unsecure storage"

Trent

TrentAustralian Capital Territory

Left us stranded with a loaded trailer

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

We tried to rent a 9m x 3m open air lot for our boat. Upon inspection, there was a big pile of gravel taking up 1.5m at the end of the lot which we were told was used for potholes. We asked for it to be moved so we could get the boat in and were told that the pile of gravel could not be moved. Only 7.5m was usable space but had to pay for 9m and was told the boat was not allowed to stick out the front. The young lady showing us around was no help whatsoever, just kept repeating we can't move it. Absolutely pointless and a huge waste of time. This was going to be long term storage but clearly they don't want our business.

Julie A.asked

How long does a refund from national storage take

Helena
Helena

This is a good question. They take payment ever so quickly, however when asking for a refund their response is it will take up to 14 days. I had to argue my case for a refund, through continuous emails due to a error of their computer system while processing my application. Having called a few more times asking about my refund it finally turned up in my bank account after the 14 days stated by the staff member.

Julie A.

That's kind of hassle when 2they taking money in the first place they weren't meant to it seems very easy to take but very difficult y ok return

Michael O.

Michael O.asked

have purchased and fully paid for a car that is stored at national storage at kurnell nsw ,
they refused to release the car even after the previous owner talked to them and emailed them that i had purchased, they were told no probs but trucking company were refused to pick up, storage mob kept delaying release ,i received a $330 futile fee from trucking company for their two attempts to pick up car bill of sale presented to them,receive email from national storage kurnell car is all clear and could be picked up by trucking company, , 20 days later trucking company still denied pick up , stalling with excuses ,fork not working to much rubbish in front of car cannot move , trucking company will charge me another futile fee if they keep this up, i would like to get the police involved ,or sue them for not allowing access or right to my vehicle can i do this