National Storage

• Job Satisfaction

chef1208

chef1208Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suits our needs

Needed space to put a 20 foot container to pack for our overseas move. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Access is great and good security. Good rates for what we needed

Nannette

NannetteNorth Queensland, QLD

Payment of Storage

When it comes paying they do not say that they are going to take out the first 2 months cause at the end it actually says what you will be paying which is the first month.
Not happy that they took 2 months out.

Fast, Easy and Friendly

Made contact to discuss requirements. Was ask by Holly if I wanted to come in and view the empty units so that I can visualize the space. Shown around a clean and tidy environment.
Was advised to book online to take advantage of current promotion.
Booking completed with no fuss and Holly confirmed that everything was ok and that I fully understood the procedures for the site.
Even some additional afterservice purchases treated with friendliness and met all my needs.

Sylvia Hunt

Sylvia HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase and delivery of packing boxes etc

Perfect. Could not have asked for an easier process. Great service and communication
Thank you so much It all started with a phone call and spoke to the efficient Alicia

AnZ

AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and efficient service

Made an online order late night on Friday, and midday on Saturday my order was already ready for pickup. Girls were very friendly and helped us to load everything in our car.

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

This is the only company.

This company is the only company that does a perfect package of box’s for a great price and deliver, as we only need what is in the package to help us pack .

Sort out your online booking system for NZ

Your online system for those booking in NZ is really bad!! Not only that, you debited my card with a reference to Queensland when the storage unit is in NZ. You didn't supply a receipt and the online lease signing option is non existent (which is a good thing because I would have had to do it all over again anyway as your contract laws don't apply in New Zealand).

Paul at the Newtown (Wellington NZ) storage facility was a straight forward, no nonsense guy and it was refreshing. He knew exactly what to do and was prepared for my arrival and had the premises COVID 19 ready. It's only because of him you got 3 stars otherwise you would have got one.

The premises and the storage space are perfect for my needs. Well done there.

So easy

Loved that my unit was chosen, booked and paid for all in a matter of minutes. Everything else I needed to know was sent in a follow up email. Awesome.

Maree

MareeHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect for moving house

For three weeks I needed to store my household items while waiting for my new house, this was perfect with 24 hour access so when I moved I did this in my own time. A bit pricey after the first month as you get a discount for the first month.
It’s clean, dry and safe. This was great for me.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clean, tidy and easy!

The whole facility is clean and well organised. Loads of trolleys available for use, which made the whole thing 100% easier. Parking inside to unload is gold to avoid the weather.

Becca

BeccaPerth, WA

"Unsecure storage"

Trent

TrentAustralian Capital Territory

Left us stranded with a loaded trailer

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

We tried to rent a 9m x 3m open air lot for our boat. Upon inspection, there was a big pile of gravel taking up 1.5m at the end of the lot which we were told was used for potholes. We asked for it to be moved so we could get the boat in and were told that the pile of gravel could not be moved. Only 7.5m was usable space but had to pay for 9m and was told the boat was not allowed to stick out the front. The young lady showing us around was no help whatsoever, just kept repeating we can't move it. Absolutely pointless and a huge waste of time. This was going to be long term storage but clearly they don't want our business.

Prompt booking service

Very pleased with the prompt booking and payment online service. Took less than half an hour to find most suitable access and storage with prompt confirmation..Looking forward to my goods being securely stored. Many thanks.

premiers2012.js

premiers2012.jsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easiest storage booking ever!

Was perfect when I could do everything from home, from nominating the size shed, inside or outside, location & how to pay. Then received immediate advise re gaining entry, shed number, rules etc.. all you have to do is turn up.. excellent and easy to use website.

Deb M

Deb MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Neat, tidy, and so easy to use!

It was so easy to arrange storage space for me to declutter my house! All arranged online, over the weekend! Easy to access the space (once we knew which one was ours), clean and tidy walkways and storage space made me feel very confident my stuff would be clean and dry when I next needed it. I would be very happy to recommend National Storage Reynella!

Excellent customer services

Thank you National Storage Kaikorai for your service Lovely place nice and clean. Staff are very helpful and willing to help when needed. Strongly recommend my family n friendly anyone

Immaculate!

The staff at Carrara are excellent! It is always so clean! Signing up was so easy as I've never had a storage unit before. I was given several options tailored to my needs. I highly recommend National Storage. Will not go anywhere else!

Job Satisfaction

Thank you to Katherine who took all the time needed to offer the best solution for our needs. Communication about process, very clear and concise. Would strongly recommend National Storage to anyone.

Best storage units

Excellent family like staff makes you feel welcome. Heaps of storage units available to pick from big and small. Just love this place, would not store my belongings with any other company.

Michael O.

Michael O.asked

have purchased and fully paid for a car that is stored at national storage at kurnell nsw ,
they refused to release the car even after the previous owner talked to them and emailed them that i had purchased, they were told no probs but trucking company were refused to pick up, storage mob kept delaying release ,i received a $330 futile fee from trucking company for their two attempts to pick up car bill of sale presented to them,receive email from national storage kurnell car is all clear and could be picked up by trucking company, , 20 days later trucking company still denied pick up , stalling with excuses ,fork not working to much rubbish in front of car cannot move , trucking company will charge me another futile fee if they keep this up, i would like to get the police involved ,or sue them for not allowing access or right to my vehicle can i do this