National Storage

National Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for National Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Kazi D.
Kazi D.South East Queensland, QLD

NATIONAL STORAGE ARE CROOKS

Avoid this company like the plague, they're a bunch of crooks and thugs, continually hiking rent by $60 every few months. They hit loyal customers with rent increases to offer new customers discounts to lure them in. Once in, the price gouging doesn't stop.

NO CASH

They do not accept cash? Why? It is legal tender so I will never shop with this Company again. However the service from the assistant was very good. Chelsea Heights June 1

CycloneTracy
CycloneTracyMelbourne, Victoria

Happy with National Storage at Salisbury Plain SA

Jason O.
Jason O.Far North Queensland, QLD

Avoid these thieves at all cost

Dedicated money grabbers. Every six months I get a $60.00 price increase. Do not rent from this company! Sell what you can first and buy a small shipping container. They are just not worth it plain and simple.

Colleen
ColleenMid North Coast, NSW

Some very thuggish business practices from very poor, heavy-handed, threatening communications with good customers

Lawrence R.
Lawrence R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t use this national storage ever !!! At all cost , Rude horrible customer ( actually no service) price gougers !

It’s difficult not to be aggressive and p*ssed off
With this incredible incompetent and discourteous , company from lies about pricing upon moving in 7 years ago. Money hungry pigs too double pad locking your door as the claim that I was two days late … total Lie

Pasan G.
Pasan G.Sydney, NSW

Very good experience with Glendenning facility.

I've used their storage facility at Glendenning and I had a great experience throughout the start and end for a period of close to 6 months. Their facilities are clean and has excellent security, climate control, trolley, lift and well light corridors. I didn't have issues with pests. Highly recommend their service.

• +1Thumbnail
Damian
DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Find another place

National Storage Noosa. Absolute rubbish. Asked to hold the unit off as we had way more cartons to go through and need more time and may need to change to a bigger unit. So overall more money for them. They just said no the date had already started. So too bad so sad. I just cancelled the unit and they get my one month payment and nothing else. Very short sighted.

Narda
Narda

Disgusting Blackmail Price Gouging

Tim L.
Tim L.Hobart, TAS

Never again!

Jeff F.
Jeff F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 units - 37% and 34% rental increase in 15 (COVID) months. Be very aware of enticements

Explored shifting our contents from a competitor self-storage in Oct 2020. National Storage were charming and the rates were slightly cheaper so we put in the effort to move all of our stuff. First rate increase was 6 months later and then another 9 months later - the latter only discovered when we reviewed our Credit Card transactions. Obviously we queried it and then lodged a formal complaint (treated by them as an “enquiry”).

The response was that we were still paying below their “rack” rate and increases were standard at 6 monthly intervals until we reached that rack rate.

We have since moved everything yet again and are happy where we now are

Brendan C.
Brendan C.Perth, WA

Price increases constantly

I have been renting my unit for 1 year and it has had 2 price increases already up 25%. I have one of the largest units available so 25% is a hefty amount. Also they give very little notice of these changes. Absolutely appalling

Eliza Kidd
Eliza KiddSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Staff Pleasurable Experience

Excellent staff…Marlene was so friendly and helpful!!
With the highly stressful time of moving and feeling overwhelmed.. they made my experience such a breeze & so easy.
It was a pleasure doing business with them!
I highly recommend Robina National Storage.
Thank you again Marlene!

Job Satisfaction

Money hungry company with no care for their customers

Less than 12 months ago I was paying $225 a month for my unit within the last 12 months they have hiked their price significantly, twice! (last was in September 2021) and are now going to charge me $306 a month for the same unit. Slight increases I can completely understand but this is beyond ridiculous. I’m now organising alternative storage because I refuse to give any more of my hard earned money to these leeches. They also have no restriction on when and how much they can hike their prices, something to be aware of if you decide to store here.

Gilfmeister
GilfmeisterSydney Surrounds, NSW

I will never store with National Storage again.

I had several problems with the Springwood NSW site including a manager who avoided dealing with issues that I moved my goods out to another storage facility. I have been storing on and off for twenty years and never had any problems with any other storage providers. I will never store with National Storage again.

Julieanne Charles
Julieanne Charlesasked

How many days after payment is due can national storage refuse me access

Julie A.asked

How long does a refund from national storage take

Helena
Helena
Julie A.

That's kind of hassle when 2they taking money in the first place they weren't meant to it seems very easy to take but very difficult y ok return

Michael O.
Michael O.asked

have purchased and fully paid for a car that is stored at national storage at kurnell nsw ,
they refused to release the car even after the previous owner talked to them and emailed them that i had purchased, they were told no probs but trucking company were refused to pick up, storage mob kept delaying release ,i received a $330 futile fee from trucking company for their two attempts to pick up car bill of sale presented to them,receive email from national storage kurnell car is all clear and could be picked up by trucking company, , 20 days later trucking company still denied pick up , stalling with excuses ,fork not working to much rubbish in front of car cannot move , trucking company will charge me another futile fee if they keep this up, i would like to get the police involved ,or sue them for not allowing access or right to my vehicle can i do this