National Storage

National Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michele G

Michele GSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you need storage, these are the people to make it happen

I'd rather not have stuff to store but as I do, National Storage is great. Their staff are helpful, knowledgable and willing to assist at short notice. Can't speak highly enough of the staff and the prices.

Bree

BreePerth, WA

Easy, Simple, Supportive

James was helpful and informative. I have used national storage in multiple locations across Australia, and I highly rate the service I received most recently from James at the OConnor store.

Bruce

BruceNorth Queensland, QLD

The girls at reception were efficient, friendly and helpful. They answered all the questions we had and feel like we are getting value for money. The fact that the site offers all aspects to do with moving and storage was a bonus.

Great

Great helpful service with a smile thanks made my move not too stressful .
Very informative at all time nothing was too much trouble . Would recommend to others .
Value for money .

Great customer service

Emilia has been outstanding. Its great to see a team with product knowledge. I wish her best in her future endeavours.We have been dealing with National Storage for very long time.

Move On Removals

Gill Hobart

Gill HobartHobart, TAS

Excellent Service

National Storage made the entire process of organising my storage so easy. They were all incredibly easy, cooperative and professional to deal with. The storage facility I am using is exceptionally clean and tidy.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

a great facility with great customer service.

I prodominitely delt with Jack at the Artarmon facility. Jack is friendly, polite, professional and very knowledgeable.
I was given a lot of time to look at different storage options and jack was very thorough with detail provided in a quote for me to review.
The facility is well maintained and very clean.
I would recommend National Storage and will certainly see them out should I need a storage service again in the future.
Well done all.
Sarah

Keeping our "treasures" safe.

Staff have been most co-operative. I book a particular space every year and it has always been clean and ready for me. Being elderly, it is so helpful to have a space at floor or eye level, adjacent to an entry so we can carry our own boxes without a problem. I have had this good service for more than 10 years now and will carry on for every bush fire season. It gives my family peace of mine.

Job Satisfaction

Great staff and service. Very accommodating when we needed to change size of storage unit, swift and efficient. We have had no problems at all during our time at Kenepuru

Job Satisfaction

Should've Rented Here Long Ago...

Great staff. Easy sign up process. Great price. Easy access. No gimmicks. Have rented storage from other places, my husband and I agree, we should've rented from here long ago.

FOB

FOBCanberra

Excellent Client Service

The client service at the Mitchell site was outstanding. Before I hired to storage unit I was given all the information and advice I needed and helpful tips. And on the day was able to select a bigger unit which better suited my needs once I arrived. A little more expensive than I was expecting but the service is outstanding so happy to pay a bit more for that and peace of mind.

Jeffrey

JeffreyNorth Queensland, QLD

Townsville: The best professional team!!!

I am a long term tenant at National Storage Townsville Garbutt!!
Having professional staff managing the complex allows me to manage and grow my business.
The staff are amazing, they are always there when you need them and always help with deliveries, even the delivery drivers are happy!!!
There have been a number of times when I get unexpected deliveries, again, they are always there saving you back!!!

If you need storage, short or long term, this is the place to go!!!

That's why I will continue to be a long term tenant!!!

crosenthal

crosenthalPerth, WA

Just what I needed!!

From my first contact with your office at Yangebup, I was totally looked after to make sure I could secure exactly what suited my needs. Everything so clean, well done!!

Great Service

Staff on phone and on site were very friendly and helpful. They went to considerable effort to ensure that the storage unit met my needs, and explained everything really well.

Great staff.

The man that served me was amazing!!! He trudged me up and down to as many storage sheds as possible to accommodate my financial and spacial needs. He is a credit to your team.

Happy

HappyPerth, WA

Excellent service and storage

Very pleased with clean storage area, great service even with limited staff and easy access. I would recommend National to others needing this service, their rates are fair and reasonable.

Mariee

MarieeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far everything has been made easy for me. Thank you to all your Springwood staff. Access to our storage was made easy with over the phone details and email service.

Excellent Helpful Service...Safe & Secure

Being a customer of National Storage Pukekohe, previously Buckland Storage on and off for the past 5 years now, also a previous tenant, I have always had the best service and help from the staff, I never have any problems.
Michelle W.

golfprodez

golfprodezPerth, WA

Great Service

We received very prompt phone customer service on the weekend, and turned up Monday to set up a small storage bay to cover our needs. Craig(Subiaco) store 6008 was excellent. Very patient, informative and helpful.

judi t.

judi t.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent affordable Storage

Thanks National Storage, for making my storage experience stress free was very convenient, friendly, helpful service at a very affordable price. I definitely recommend National storage to anyone looking for storage.