National Storage

National Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Malcolm

MalcolmNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent storage, really helpful staff!

Secure, clean, dry storage units with easy access and supported by a great team of staff members. Ability to load/unload completely under cover is very useful in our tropical climate. Highly recommended!

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service hassle free hire

Lyndal and the team at Brendale have been fantastic, from my first enquire right through to finalising the hire.
Would recommend to anyone in the area looking for a storage unit.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

The service was good but the complex was very untidy in the walkways to the units.

The customer service was good but There were leaves and rubbish in all walkways is a fire hazard and with the weather a bit of ash to catch on fire.

Great service, with a smile too!

The team went over and above to help me move in. It was a seamless process both booking over the phone and the next day on site to move in.

Perfect!

Never used storage before...from the 1st enquiry to actually arranging the storage unit was just so easy. Just perfect. Unit was so clean. Staff were amazing, friendly and just so patient. The best!

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional customer service

My experience, from choosing storage space, to actually moving my things, couldn't have been easier. Great facility. Easy to access. Kirsty and Abdul took the time to answer all queries and were very courteous and professional. They are the reason I would highly reccomend using National Storage.

Julie

Joan S

Joan SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service when booking into storage the same day. Couldnt be more positive about my experience. 5 stars go to the guy who sorted my storage needs and ensured i was happy with the location of my unit

Super convenient

Great facilities. Clean and tidy. Easy to access. Great admin staff to deal with. Have used the units twice. Find them super convenient and easy to deal with. Takes the stress out of moving.

chef1208

chef1208AU

Suits our needs

Staff were friendly and informative.
Great follow up service. Property suits our storage needs perfectly. Needed somewhere to store a shipping container so we can fill it ready for our move.

easy set up

as i said ,easy set up but a lot of paper work involved,good security,30 words is a bit over the top,i think a pat on the back should be enough

David Brown

David BrownPerth, WA

Great service at Embleton WA

The sign-up at the Embleton location was simple and straightforward. The client service representative, Tammie, was extremely helpful and explained the process thoroughly. The storage very adequately meets my needs.

John

JohnDarwin, NT

Great service thank you.

Informative and complete service, was able to set everything up and move stuff in within 20 minutes. Very happy with the it thank you. Good deal on first three months too.

Wonderful Service!

The lady that served me was very informative. Such a positive experience in the Currajong office.

I found my unit easily and found the whole experience very easy - would definitely use them again.

Mandalong

MandalongHunter Region, NSW

Easy to set-up, easy to move stuff in.

set-up was extremely easy. Receptionist was lovely, friendly and professional. Premises were clean and undamaged. Xmas discount was a nice surprise. Took a weight off my mind being able to move my precious things into a safe environment as part of my bush-fire plan.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

We are delighted with the professional service afforded to us by the manager Tony at National Storage, Marcoola. He offered us a number of options to store our van and explained the excellent security features of this outstanding storage facility.

Eugene

EugeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great end to a big weekend

First of all the staff were very helpful, even to the point of retrieving our trolley that we left behind. And the facility was clean and easily accessible. A great ending to a very busy few days that saw us bring our daughter's belongings from Sydney to store. We even got a very welcome surprise with a discounted price of the storage for the first 3 months. Would definitely recommend National Storage to anyone with storage requirements.

Job Satisfaction

The help over the phone was the best

The whole transaction was done over the phone with patience and we were willingly steered us through each step of the contract untill completed. We are in Cairns and the storage is in Perth.

Ms P

Ms PFar North Queensland, QLD

Both Sandy and Tracey were so helpful and professional - so nice to receive such fantastic customer service. Would recommend National Storage Earlville to anyone needing the service.
Thank you so much ladies.

Experience

Very helpful, friendly staff, efficient, guided me to what size unit i would need, very secure. Feel that my contents will be safe, easy access with good hours for accessibility. Great decision

Exceptional service.

Quick admin, great location of lockers, very reasonable rates.

Good selection of accessories. Wide driveway access and smooth roller door movement. Happy camper here !

Happy to recommend Wangara National Storage.