National Storage

National Storage

• Job Satisfaction

this was perfect and very helpful

Jeremy was more than welcome helpful I needed his advice and help .
He recommended movers who were great and helped me with a lock and all the arrangements thank you soo much I paid for a year and he gave me a discount which was really great thank you
Zel

Too Easy

Carmen at the Ngauranga branch was very informative. The process was simple and straight forward. Different options were physically shown to me, which made the decision making easier. A safe, secure, clean and easy access facility.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tullamarine storage.

Great facility. Great rates. Very Clean all around. Easy access. Jayde was informative. easy to deal with, and very professional. She made our first experience with rental storage a pleasantly one.

Awesome Staff

Kerry and Charlee of the Pukekohe branch are awesome! They're both approachable, very friendly and offered a lot of options for me. They both showed me around the site to look at different storage sizes. Originally, I was a bit skeptical about storing my stuff there, but they both gave me reassurance. I would recommend the Pukekohe branch to anyone looking for storage.

Samantha R.

Samantha R.South East Queensland, QLD

Affordable, helpful and professional

At first I was sceptical about finding a storage facility that was going to be affordable, helpful and honest, after what I'd experienced -i didn't think they existed and then I found National storage and now I'm convinced -great storage with great service at a reasonable and comparable rate is possible, it's not only possible it actually exists.

Dale P.

Dale P.Perth, WA

Excellent service, always available and very helpful

Manager of the Welshpool branch was always available when I rang, even 4.30 on a Friday when others seem to have left, was very helpful when I asked hundreds of questions, assisted each time I came down, very accommodating and worked with me to find the best solution. Would recommend.

Rebecca

RebeccaPerth, WA

Staff - Fantastic

The lady who organised everything for me at the Subiaco site was absolutely brilliant!!!! I thought her knowledge, and efficiency were excellent and I felt she went above and beyond.

Rachel C.

Rachel C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I stored at St.Marys for years. The prices are good, units secure with easy access and the staff are amazing. They were very helpful, courteous and went out of their way to make my experience storing an easy one. I would highly recommend National Storage and would not hesitate to use them should I need storage again in the future. Thank you!

stewart50

stewart50South East Queensland, QLD

best decision to rent off National storage Brendale

the lease is month by month, for a small business that is gold and so far the two ladies there (Madison and & Lyndall ) have been absolutely perfect and extremely helpful - took our first delivery on a friday AM , - the truck turned up, they unloaded with their forklift - two crates - pallet jack and into our unit - cannot ne any simpler and the two ladies are extremely obliging

Rusty A.

Rusty A.North Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stocked

The smile didn’t leave the staff face, they were very helpful, Terri done and amazing job looking after us, Terri made us feel very welcomed and special, we have also left a 5 stars review on google the nickname of Al Gringo

Job Satisfaction

Great location for my needs

Great facility & friendly staff ... showed us a selection of units for us to choose for our needs ... fantastic experience & would certainly recommend this facility to family and friends should they require storage

Lee

LeeNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Perfect size unit for my needs, very easy accessto and around the unit, and very helpful staff. They made the whole moving experiance easier than i expected. Fair prices too

Awesome service

The person at Tawa knew her stuff! Friendly and knowledgable, she was able to answer all my questions and give me context across the service National Storage could provide. Really happy with the facility, the service and the after sales service I have received to date. Would definitely recommend!

Joseph

JosephSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nice service best prices

Very tidy storage quick and efficient service the price was realistic amplle clean room and security with sufficient cameras easy code entry gate to remember.
First month free and direct debit card arrangements makes it all easy.
All in all 5 stars

Trisha R.

Trisha R.Sydney, NSW

Best Customer Service EVER!!!

Jake and his team at National Storage Camperdown were super helpful and could not do enough to help with setting up our storage unit. Constant communication kept us up to date with a business delivery we were expecting, they even helped with packing away our items safely. I would highly recommend this storage solution.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great to deal with...

Outstanding staff and very helpful all around. Needed an additional unit at short notice and Beau went the extra yard as always. Highly recommended to all.... Short term or long term they are the answer.

Jenny

Jenny

Suitable

The storage unit I was given had a very small opening to enter the space especially with furniture. It was not much bigger than a doorway.The unit was in the corner and was extremely hot due to a lack of air.
The staff are amazing.

Noelene

NoeleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service.

The staff at National Storage were amazing. They reduced the stress of moving significantly. They were very helpful and went out of their way to be of assistance as I have a disability. They were friendly and courteous and also assisted me in finding quality removalists after I had a negative with my previous removal company. I can't thank National Storage enough and would be happy to recommend them to family and friends. Thank you National Storage for making my relocation and moving house a significantly less stressful experience and for all your assistance and warm interactions. They represent good value for the price it costs for storage and I would definitely I will use them again in the future.

Nigel

NigelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy access

The Marion site has easy access to load the storage unit. I am sure to unload and move on will be effortless as well. Zoe was extremely helpful when choosing the right unit and setting up the account was easy.

Great and Safe Stores Solution

I have been using National storage last 10 years now, always serviced great, helpful stuff, friendly team. Head office to storage stuff all great. Piece of mind and any size of storage unit for your needs

Michael O.

Michael O.asked

have purchased and fully paid for a car that is stored at national storage at kurnell nsw ,
they refused to release the car even after the previous owner talked to them and emailed them that i had purchased, they were told no probs but trucking company were refused to pick up, storage mob kept delaying release ,i received a $330 futile fee from trucking company for their two attempts to pick up car bill of sale presented to them,receive email from national storage kurnell car is all clear and could be picked up by trucking company, , 20 days later trucking company still denied pick up , stalling with excuses ,fork not working to much rubbish in front of car cannot move , trucking company will charge me another futile fee if they keep this up, i would like to get the police involved ,or sue them for not allowing access or right to my vehicle can i do this