4.1

79% · 792187 · 19%
4.3
Job Satisfaction
4.2
Brand Manager for National Storage? Claim your listing.

1,000 reviews
Carol
Carol15 posts

Disrespect by national storage

They know how to disrupt lives by blocking Holmes Rd Brunswick for 6 mths.no respect for others never trust them
Dianne W.
Dianne W.

Reynella South Australia

Easy access
Friendly staff

My only complaint is no partial refund for vacating the storage unit before the next due payment date

Kevin
Kevin3 posts

We will never do business with them ever again

This is the last straw. We've been leasing their storage units for our business for years but they kept raising their prices multiple times. In the past 12 months alone our storage cost had increased by 80%, and had doubled over the past 18 months. This level of price gouging is unacceptable and utterly inconsiderate. We had plans to expand our business and lease more units from them but it seems like they don't care at all about their loyal customers. Not to mention how they had the gall to harass us with emails and phone calls once over a dishonoured transaction for ONE storage unit right after the ridiculous price increase. We ended up terminating all of our units for a small warehouse instead.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.

I will never choose this company again

They don’t get any stars from me. I only selected one to post this review. They’ve been an absolute dog shit nightmare. And I refuse them. On their extra nonsense fees, on their unauthorised cancellation of payment plans, I refuse their nonsense. I also ensure I don’t have direct debit set up as to have the control instead of them. They are so ridiculously bad with customer service and they seem to take pleasure in that. Without going into detail of my own experience I am just gonna say that this company is full of bullies and thieves.
Smashie
SmashieMelbourne2 posts

Called to complain about something and they increased my rent (30 minutes later)

I haven't had access to my belongings or work supplies for 3 weekends now because the goods lift is out of order. I rang this morning to complain and 30 minutes later of received an email advising of an increase in my rent of $28 per month. Needless to say, I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Ivan L
Ivan LSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Sheena Helen S.
Sheena Helen S.

Negative if possible

Nothing wrong with actual facilities. However the business is a disgrace. Upped my fee 3 times in a year and a bit. Double charged me right before Christmas and took 5 weeks to contact me stating they would not issue a refund.
Feels utterly dodgy- customer service/finance/head office are a disgrace. Please avoid.
Ruth
Ruth2 posts

So disappointed

Stored household furniture 3 years while interstate. They kept increasing the price yearly, (it's not like the product gets bigger or better each year). Gave notice & moved out 3 days after paying for full month but they don't do refunds.
avgmale
avgmaleSydney NSW8 posts
Beau H.
Beau H.

National storage hoppers crossing

Stay away from national stireage hoppers crossing they send invoices with due dates and than block access to your shed before the due date can’t reach accounts or head office site staff say it’s not there problem it’s yours. Not secure been broken into 2 times in under 6 months and also prices are high for no security.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.

Theives

Was in regularly contact with them about me making a payment then no warning that our stuff was going to auction then after I made payment 6 days later went to auction
Tim
Tim

False Advertising Thieves

They purposefully don't tell you the height of the units when booking on the website, so you think you're booking a full height unit when you're actually just booking a locker. And then they refuse to refund you.
Chad M.
Chad M.

Thieves

Thieves. Sign hardship firms and they empty your bank account unlawfully. No head office support or contact details . Once filling out refund request they hold your money for 14days then deposit via cheque with 7 day clearance. Total 21days minus $650 . Shameful. Store anywhere else
Christmas elf
Christmas elfSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pricey but you can’t put a price on great service

I’m a returning customer to National Storage Moonah and whilst the price has increased, I didn’t mind because the service and assistance I received was priceless. Unbeknown to myself, I hired a space upstairs. The staff explained how they get items upstairs using a forklift and the process was quite straightforward. We booked a time, the staff honoured that time and provided an hour to lift items up. The best part it took a bit longer than expected and the staff were more than happy to keep helping out and no charge! I read a negative review about this service and was a bit shocked but there is always 2 sides to a story. Still, pricing could be better
Job Satisfaction
Catie K.
Catie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Rothwell trailer hire - appalling service!

We booked and paid for a trailer from the Rothwell centre online. After paying we were then called by their customer service person letting us k ow they didn’t have a trailer available. Trying to organise a refund has been very stressful. They have made it difficult to get our money back, asking for several forms to be completed. Even returning a form because they didn’t agree with the reason we had stated for the refund.

On calling their call centre we were told to fill in another form and the refund would take 10 days.

This is unacceptable. Firstly, if you can’t offer a service do not let people pay for it on your website. Then don’t make it difficult to get a refund when it is your mistake!