Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate

Victoria

VictoriaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

delicious

Bought Strawberry & Vanilla shakes from Coles Maryborough QLD & enjoy both. Actually prefer this strawberry to my Optifast shake. Haven't weighed myself as only been using for lunch under 2 weeks but not feeling deprived. No yuk side effects & shall hopefully weigh a few kilos less in the following months.

Purchased at Coles for $14.50.

Barb

BarbCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love the taste pity it gave me flatulence.

The taste is really nice. I bought the strawberry flavour. I use almond milk with it and it has helped curb my hunger however the downfall is the gas. All day very loud stinky flatulence.
Once ive finished the tub ill try another brand.

Purchased in August 2020 for $10.00.

Taste

Best and easy diet I have been on.

I started slim right on the 8th August and lost 8lb in 10 days, it really works if you stay with 3 snacks under 100 cals 2 shakes and 1 meal of 600 cals.
I’m not classed as over weight but wanted to lose 10 pounds to get back to my lowest weight for holidays.
I have got all 3 flavours and love them all, I use 125 ml milk and 125 ml water with ice, my friend and both my daughters are now going to buy it, very happy with my results and have loads of energy, I’m glad I tried it and will always have it now just incase a few pounds creep back on.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Nature's Way SlimRight VLCD Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Beck

BeckSydney, NSW

Lots of Flatulence - ALL day long!!

Picked up the chocolate flavour on special in Coles and tried it out with two shakes a day, with small snacks in between like fruit and nuts etc and a healthy meal for dinner.

Drinking over 2ltrs of water a day and walking for an hour every day.

Unfortunately the massive downfall for me is this shake give me stinky gas ALL day long !!! It smells awful and acidic.

I just cant take this any longer if I want my family living in the same household as I LOL

Im going to try another brand with better reviews and no flatulence effect

Sorry.

Purchased at Coles for $15.00.

Linora

LinoraSydney

Tried and tested very good

I have tried 2 flavours vanilla and chocolate both very tasty to the flavours and it really works if you do what they say is best.my doctor impressed cholesterol down good product recomending

It tastes pleasant

I have only tried vanilla, and I quite like the taste, but I am a vanilla person! I’ve only been using it for about a week and I haven’t been as strict as I probably should be, but I feel a bit slimmer (I never weigh myself, it’s cms that count for me!). I’ve got the drops and the gums and just found the detox and burn pills half price, so taking all of them now. I agree with last poster that I do get wind and a bit of diarrhea, but I can live with it if it works. I’ll post again if anything dramatic happens!

Rikki

Rikki

Ok but gives me bad wind

I purchased the chocolate flavor at Coles as was on special this week. From a taste prospective OK and seems to satisfy my appetite but about an hour or so after drinking it I get terrible wind and then I have to use the bathroom. I find there is some sort of laxative effect on this product I will only use at home because really it’s not ideal for me to sit at my desk and pass wind or have to run to the loo all the time a shame really as it’s not that bad a product except for my digestive system not agreeing with it

mere

mere

eww

Disgusting, too much sugar and leaves you starving. 2 milkshakes a day is like opening the gates for Diabetes . Did not lose even 1 cm of weight. Wasted my money .

20 kgs down in 3 months

I love this product. I never thought I would do a shake program as I thought they tasted disgusting, left you hungry and were to strict but I started on this 3 months ago and have lost 20kgs. I'm not hungry, the vanilla shake taste great and I eat whatever I cook the family for dinner just a smaller amount with more veggies. I was looking at weight loss surgery as I still have another 30kgs to go but my doctor has told me that because I've lost so much using this product that I should continue doing it this way. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight in 5-6 months. Thank you natures way!

Great!

I have just started the chocolate slim right shake so far so good. I replace breakfast and lunch with snacks in between and have a healthy dinner. Also exercising i hope to see results im not over weight just looking to tone up and replacing these meals is keeping me full and helping with not snacking on the nasties lol :)

Jaycee

JayceeMelbourne

Excellent ! Lost 18 kilos !!

Loved this pea protein product. I got used to the taste & texture. Tried both the vanilla & chocolate flavours. It gave good "weight loss" results for me. I lost 18 kilos.
Too bad I can't locate it in the shops anymore. I prefered the 21 sachets in the box to the newer Slimright plastic tubs.

Hope Naturesway Slimright will bring back a similar product in the sachet/box version again.

DonnaP

DonnaP

Absolute crap

Artificial sugar which is addictive and leaves an awful after taste. Wish i had if realised the change before i wasted my money on the crap!!! Just because you claim less sugar doesnt make the artificial sweetener better for you.

Chaz

ChazGold Coast

Great old product

What has changed in the new product 30% less sugar has a slight after taste and slight feeling sick the old product did not have this and I have been using for 8 months and lost 14kgs. I got hold of an old product and has no problem with it thank you

Sore stomach

The vanilla flavour gives me a sore stomach & bloating for the next 24-72 hours. It's just awful. It's definitely caused by this product as every time I've drunk it, a stomach ache follows. The Chocolate protein version doesnt cause this but it also hasn't helped me lose more than 2kgs so really a waste of money.

SezzaMac

SezzaMac

nice tasting drink

Firstly its a nice tasting shake with milk, I used full cream milk because I love it! It has a lot of vitamins minerals, but its full of sugar and what does sugar do!! It makes you fat! Anyway I drank this only and ate nuts and bananas with 1 main meal and lost a great amount of weight, 2 years later I'm still at a great weight and I eat fairly well. So with discipline it does work

Nico

NicoVictoria

Good Result

I was very pleased to discover this product in 2015, and achieved rapid and good results on a strict VLCD. My stomach was able to tolerate the pea protein much better then the dairy/whey based products. I consumed the sachets mixed with ice and water in a shaker. I was able to maintain the rapid weight loss I achieved under this program by continuing to consume one sachet a day with 2 other normal meals.
I have since heard in 2017 that Pharmacare (NSW ) have since discontinued manufacturing this product.

ShorteeD

ShorteeDVictoria

So far, so good!

Felicity

FelicityPenrith

SlimRight Shakes - Nice Taste and Value

I drink SlimRight with skim milk and have the vanilla, chocolate and raspberry ketones flavours - all taste very nice. I zap the drink in a milkshake maker for around 10 seconds which gives it a good mix. These meal replacements are great with a piece of fruit for breakfast or to have as a healthy snack.

Poy TB

Poy TBAU

I Lose Weight Finally!!! but .. taste bad.

sue

sueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect

I have tried every diet there is, nothing worked, stated this 6 weeks ago i was 92 kg. I have 2 shakes a day, 2 snacks and meal at night. I do 10 minute cardio burst zumba 4 times a week, today i weigh 78 kg, stick to the program and it works.