Nbeads

Nbeads

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nbeads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (21)

Great as always!

Shipping to NZ / Aus is speedy, usually arriving within the one - two week frame, products are all great quality. Love purchasing shell and pearl beads from here as cannot usually find them in NZ for these prices.

good quality

I bought twice on this website and I am not disapointed! The stainless steel product are of good quality with resistent gold.

Great company

The range and quality of products are great. The prices are the best around. I have ordered several times and will continue to order.

Perfect ! Lot of good stuff

Serious retailer. Fast delivery and quality products. I have ordered several times and have never been disappointed. I can not recommand more!

Find out how Nbeads compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Lovely products at excellent prices.

Excellent quality glass beads and accessories for mobile and jewellery making, good prices compared to buying locally in new Zealand.

NBEADS Store - The best store. Express deliveries.

• +1Thumbnail

I love nBeads.com! Totally mind-blowing and a great blessing!

I love nBeads.com!!! They have a GIGANTIC inventory at ridiculously LOW PRICES, with EXCELLENT QUALITY and a CARING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!!! Now, instead of buying at local bead stores, I shop online at nBeads.com and get a WHOLE PACKAGE of jump rings, clasps, beads, etc., instead of just 1 PIECE! God bless n.Beads.com

bella
bella

first time ordering through nbeads

first time ordering through nbeads and I'm very happy with my order, everything came perfectly packed, all the beads are beautiful and came right on time.
Definitely buying from nbeads again.

Fantastic products

Great range of products and quality, highly recommend. There was no such place where i could find what i was looking for.
I can’t wait until my next purchase.

Find out how Nbeads compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

First order but deffinatly not my last

1st time order but deffinatly not the last. Beads perfect, packaged really well, delivered really quickly, prices really good. If you haven't used before I would deffinatly recommend

DebAnne Designs
DebAnne DesignsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good range and quality of products at value for money prices.

I have purchased a lot of jewellery making items from Nbeads and have always received good quality goods at value for money prices. The delivery time from China to the UK is normally around 3 -4 weeks which is good and the items always come secure and well packaged. When your order is dispatched you are notified b y email and given tracking details of your order. I would recommend this supplier to anyone.

Shipping was fairly quick. I can't believe the amount of stainless steel jump rings for the price. I'm extremely happy and will be ordering from NBeads in the future.

Find out how Nbeads compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

THE PLACE for quality beads at low prices

The prices are super low.
The beads are beautiful and well packed.
The shipping took about 2 weeks.
I WILL be going back to buy more.
You won't believe the deals!

MIA L.
MIA L.South East Queensland, QLD

Amaziiiiing

This website is probably one of the best sites to order a bunch of quality products! Their piece bulks are decent and fair pricing so it can never really disappoint! So far its just been a great experience to always look around and purchase from them! Their customer service is always top job as well!

I recommend to everyone.

The products are of good quality. Delivery was fast. I received my order within the promised time. Everything was carefully packed. I am very happy with everything.
I will buy from here many times. Many times there is a discounted price which I really like.
I recommend to everyone.