NBN Co

NBN Co

Brand Manager for NBN Co? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Adequate Speeds Yes (92) · No (227)

Worst Service Ever. Delay delay delay

I would give them less if there was the option to. 6 weeks and each time they can not do the install and they put us back into the queue which is another 7 plus day wait. Then a new contractor comes out and does not have what is needed to do the job and so we go around again. This would have to be the worst service I have experienced ever. Their latest excuse is that I have been in a hotspot which is absolute rubbish. They didn’t bother asking.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

NBN Technicians disconnect my line to connect others - 3 times in 6 months

Where is my internet?

They tell customers they will come to connect their internet, and then don't show up. They tell you to call your service provider if the technician doesn't show up, and then your service provider needs to go and check what's going on with them. They need to stop lying to customers.

Hire more people if you want to promise a half decent connection timeframe, if you can't, then pay people more. Somebody should ask Stephen Rue and his band of merry thieves if they can spare part of their tax-payer funded multi-million/year bonuses, so that we can get the service we're paying them for.

KERRY. VIC.
KERRY. VIC.Western District, VIC

NBN.SUCKS

It's 10.10pm on Thursday night watching Youyube music clip ..Breakfast at Tiffany's... drop out ...now 10 .40 and still no connection ....this has been a regular even ever since switching from ADSL which l had no drop outs in 5 yrs....My internet provider rang me a couple of mths ago to reduce my internet fee as l was paying for 40 mbps...but l was recieving 8 mbps...NBN Execs on million $ wages and 3rd world countries have better internet speeds than Australia...Your service sucks NBN co.

Marcus
MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

I want to physically hurt someone after dealing with NBN

Mark H.
Mark H.Illawarra, NSW

The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has given TPG 2 weeks to address my complaint!

My record for dropouts is 188 connection attempts logged in a day. I was treated terribly by TPG. They've been ringing me constantly for 6 months so far to remind me they'd done nothing about my broken internet. I have logs that I've sent to the TIO with my complaint. The Ombudsman has given TPG 2 weeks to address my complaints. It may get fixed now.

Matt B
Matt B

Lazy and Incompetent

- I have been waiting since November 2020 for installation
- Installer outside LGAs and no essential worker permit (rejected by security)
- Emailed nbn and got a default rejection response (invalid address response, even though valid in their system)
- Inability to resolve or take issues seriously

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

If I can give this 0 star, I will absolutely give it to them

Why? I stream games on twitch, and I get to disconnect 2-3 times in an hour, now the whole work get to see how terrible they are. Anyone got any recommendation instead of this NBN

Adam Ho
Adam HoAU

This company should be closed down

I have been disconnected from the internet for 3 weeks because NBNco had a messed up database.
Apparently someone has been using my serial number in another address for 6 years.
now getting them to correct it will go back and forward and doing nothing about it.
dealing with useless people. I have the bloody box with the serial number how hard could it be to fix up! but instead they want me to submit an assistance request and will take another 10 business days, when I told them I have already waited for 10 business days when I submitted my proof and you want me to go thru this again?

John Staker
John StakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great maintenance work

Just wishing to thank Simon and his team for some brilliant work they did this week at my property in Norwood SA. Their patience and persistence to get the job completed was outstanding. Thanks guys!

casino.royale922
casino.royale922South East Queensland, QLD

Totally Hopeless Service

dss
dssSydney, Australia

Cancel Your Internet Without Your Permission

Someone else can steal my internet line without my authorization or permission but then i am not allowed to take it back after using it and being connected for the last 18 months. Thanks for all you non-existent Help NBN Australia. Keep hiding behind your federal corporate facade.

Poor attitude from Nbn technician

Technician Andy was scheduled to fix connection between 1pm to 5pm. Called multiple times from 11am stating he's already in the area whilst I was still in a meeting. Rushed home and was 1.05pm and he said I need to reschedule because it's past 1pm. Poor attitude and lack of professionalism for someone hired by a big company.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
The D.
The D.

NBN = no bloody network

After a successful term as a client of Telstra using ADSL2 we were forced to move to the nbn. Promises were made that even if it dropped out, our service would not be interrupted because it would move seamlessly to the mobile phone network until the system was restored. The nbn drops out several times a day and we have no service at all for several minutes. There is no seamless transition as far as we can determine. What a disaster.

gmack
gmackSouth East Queensland, QLD

The very worst system

The worst system, often download reads 5mbs upload 0
System was not designed for the future growth and Telstra contract is for 25 Mbps but they can't supply the contracted speeds.
There excuse is a lot of people are using it.
That's no excuse for an inadequate design

Brigitte S
Brigitte Sasked

What is NBN phone Number

Brrrt
Brrrt

The phone number for NBN in Sydney is 1800 687 626

Anon
Anonasked

Why is it that my service provider says my difficulties connecting to NBN node in my street in Belconnen are an NBN problem and the NBN people say its my service provider? My problem keeps going around in circles and is driving me nuts

Adrienne Y.
Adrienne Y.

It is NBN's responsibility. NBN needs to ensure there are working cables connecting the node to your external house socket. Your ISP is responsible for providing you access to their own networks which they maintain at the exchange, NOT at the node.
The problem occurs when your device is unable to pick up your ISP signal and it is not clear if this is due to your external cables (NBN), internal cabling (You) or ISP network issues (ISP) that manage their bandwith across many users. In your case, it is CLEAR CUT. We all know what a cluster^%$ this network called the NBN is so why be surprised at their response. To be honest this whole NBN is a travesty and what is worse is that they force us all on it. Want to go onto 5G ? Expect to pay a tax for not using NBN cuz this government will simply not make a loss on this monstrosity (for those of us on FTTN anyway).

Ami P.
Ami P.asked

Our internet is not working from past 5 days and they say it could take still like 10-15 days.It is so inconvenient without internet.It is all because of NBN.Can this problem be fixed

Jey
Jey

Please go & see Optus about the wireless broadband internet service.
They can help you . Am very happy with that service
Cheers

Andrew
Andrew

There should be an interim alternative supplied in the meantime. Also depends on how far from node. I'm having to do what Jey suggested.

CategoryInternet Service Providers