3Neopower Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water

Neopower Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water Questions & Answers

Graham C.
Graham C.

Why does my Neopower Solar hot water system keep boiling over and pumping hot water out of the pressure valve when the air temperature is 25c but the computer on the water system says the roof temp is 138c?…

Neopower   DM

It seems the system has some issues with the water circulation between the tank and solar collector. Could you please send photos of the tank, circulation pump and fittings to info@neopower.com.au? David

Oldfella
Oldfella

Does it still require a connection to 240v to ignite & for freeze protection?

Neopower   DM

Yes, it need connect to the electricity

Stephen H.
Stephen H.

How do you relight pilot light

Neopower   DM

There is no pilot light in Neopower solar hot water system. Please contact us directly info@neopower.com.au or 1300 062 788

Nicholas T.
Nicholas T.

can my existing rinai 26 be used for this system ?

Neopower   DM

Normally Rinnai S26 is used on solar hot water system. Please send inquiry to info@neopower.com.au, after we have more information from you, can provide further help.

Pete H.
Pete H.

I am looking for a recommended installer of an evacuated tube, gas boost system in the southern suburbs of ACT (code 2905)

Neopower   DM

Hi Pete, we have installers in Canberra. Please call 1300 062 788 for details or email info@neopower.com.au

Drop in the ocean
Drop in the ocean

We live in Townsville. Sorry I can't help with this question

do you have a contact at port macquarie 2444 /2445 nsw

Klunc

No. Sorry. I am from Esperance in WA and had to purchase out of Melbourne.

Klunc

But better to do that than settle for anything else.

Adrian

Hi Pete, as advised just now via email, you can contact Jason at John L Fisher Plumbing Supplies. Feel free to call me to discuss further.

Pete

Im starting to look at the solar hot water and this looks about these best product.

has anyone had any problems with them and also can you get them installed in the mid north coast NSW

Lea I.
Lea I.

Hi Pete, we had Neapower gas boosted hot water system put in about 9 months now and it is excellent, we have not had to replace our gas bottle as yet so that is a positive for our family of 5 adults with 3 home all day, it has been super reliable and I am very impressed with everything from the service to the product can not fault.

Klunc

Morning Pete. I have had mine now for about 18 months. Not one hint of trouble. We were using about one bottle (big) every two weeks (commercial). I have 4 bottles hooked up and I have not changed them this year so far. Neopower are simply the best on the market. I did a lot of research before purchasing and have not changed my mind in 18 months of using. Trouble free. Make sure you also go with their recommended gas backup if needed.

homer123
homer123

what is the price of this system

Neopower   DM

We have 200+ registered systems and there are a lot of variables with installation also. Its best you call 1300 062 788 or email adrianf@neopower.com.au

Michael M.
Michael M.

I have an Edwards GT Series Solar Hot Water system (LoLine type). The collector temperature sensor is giving a false reading a lot of the time (ie reading 99DegC) with the result that the pump runs night and day. Have jiggled wires to the sensor at entry point on collector and the correct readings came back for a day or so but then reverted to 99DecC. My question is can I remove the sensor without draining to coolant from the system.
Michael

Phil
Phil

How much would it cost for installation in Tasmania.?

Malcolm
Malcolm

You need to contact Neopower (03) 8740 3556 or the website https://www.neopower.com.au/.

Hi Phil, yes please call us on (03) 8740 3556 or my mobile 0401 971 866

Hi
I would like a quote for a 350lt S/S hot water unit complete with electric boost and 30 tube evacuated tubes manifold and stand to suit a tile roof .
I live near Bribie island

Hi
I would like a quote to supply a 350 lt s/s hot water system with electric boost and 30 evacuated tubes complete with stand to suit a tile roof
Regards Rick

Neopower   DM

Hi Rick, Can you please email adrianf@neopower.com.au or call me on 0401 971 866
Regards,

NEIL Dvorak

Do you have a supplier in Western Australia?

NEIL Dvorak

Do you have a Neopower supplier in perth

Do you have a Neopower solar hot water supplier in Western Australia

JOHN BROWNING

do you have a distributor in Adelaide

Neopower   DM

Yes you can buy our systems through Samios Plumbing Supplies in Pooraka I will request a plumber contact you for supply and install quote if that helps..?
Apologies for delayed reply.
0401 971 866

NEIL Dvorak

Thank you and look forward to see something

quote needed for Adelaide (Klemzig 5087):
Switch out gas instantaneous HWS . Supply and standard installn of evacuated tube HWS with 200l electric boost tank to north of home (brick veneer / tiled roof). Quote should include:
-manufacturers / warranty details of parts
-elect connection

Neopower   DM

Please also feel free to contact Luke from Boyd Plumbing on 0413 725 724 to arrange a site inspection and quote.

Ike
Ike

Do you want a installer in Griffith 2680

Neopower   DM

yes we do, always need more installers and local agents. Please call me on 0401971866 or 1300 062 788, or email adrianf@neopower.com.au

Dan
Dan

Do you have an installer in Canberra ACT?

Neopower   DM

Yes we have plenty, where are you located..?

i live in Bendigo Victoria, do you have a supplier here. Darren

Darren

Do you have a supplier/installer for your units in Bendigo Victoria?

Neopower   DM

Yes we have a number of suppliers and installers in Bendigo. Please call me on 0401 971 866 or email adrianf@neopower.com.au and I'll get you details

Get an answer from our members and Neopower representatives