Nepean Blinds & Doors

Nepean Blinds & Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Nepean Blinds & Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Rotten eggs

I had roller blinds installed in June, 12 did not fit as to date they have fixed two, yes Covid caused delayed to blinds manufacturing but not to emails ..no one reply’s , left so many messages..even with management ,disgusting lack of service especially when they are the ones who stuffed up..wish i read the reviews before using this company..

Bbbbb
BbbbbSydney, NSW

The service was so disappointing

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

Disgusting

One stuff up after another with this company, WOULD NOT recommend using Nepean blinds and doors, a six week turn around turned into 5 months. I wish I would of read all the bad reviews before using this company. I have a endless list of my experience with them and it is all bad. I do not recommend anyone using this company.

Kensgirl
KensgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frustrating and stressful.

I ordered two crimsafe doors, and the estimate of 6 weeks turned into almost 13 weeks. Front door was perfect and fitted well - back door was made upside down and didn’t fit. 4 weeks to get a replacement - and it was the wrong style. After more than 20 phone calls back and forth the back door was finally fitted. Happy with the product and installation, but customer service definitely needs improvement.

Cloe R.
Cloe R.Sydney, NSW

Extensive delays and poor service

Like many other reviews it seems that I am not alone having a poor experience with this company. There has been problem after problem with curtains that I have ordered and as a result it is now 5 months after I have paid a deposit and I still do not have all of my curtains. The sales staff refuse to accept any responsibility for delays and I could not be more disappointed with my experience.

nisrine
nisrineSydney, NSW

Lovely people from the sale to the installation so happy with the product and the price I highly recommend Nepean blinds and doors.

Jan clark
Jan clarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Yet another perfect room fitted with plantation shutters!

Just had another room fitted out, difficult room included large sliding doors, but the job was done expertly by Jay.

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Good range of products.

Office staff were friendly and sales rep Jackie was great. She had good product knowledge/advice. Blinds I ordered were what I got. Installer arrived very late, but was polite and efficient. Also ordered shutters and the guys measuring up also turned up late. Installation next week. Remains to be seen what time the installers will show up.

Leanne
Leanne

Very Satisfied

Great experience. Justine was most helpful, understanding our needs & helping choose the perfect colours. The installer was very efficient, did a fantastic job. No hesitation in recommending Nepean Blinds & Shutters.

Find out how Nepean Blinds & Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Shocking experience - don't pay for the warranty not worth it

The initial transaction with the Sales Rep was pleasant until we had issues w/ the plantation shutters. I spent $21,000 for a full house of plantation shutters. The shutters started splitting and warping. I contacted Nepean Blinds and they denied all liability. The warranty is NOT worth it.

We love our new canvas awning!

From first to last our experience with Nepean Blinds was excellent. Justine was our rep was very helpful with advice and measuring up. Alex installed our awning and was very helpful and professional.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationJamisontown
LuvBaking
LuvBaking

Such a difference

I wanted to replace ugly, dirty old grill screen door and window fixtures. From start to finish, the staff at Nepean Blinds were helpful professional and friendly. I’m so pleased with the new look.

Internal doors
Internal doorsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy

After hearing your radio commercial on C91.3FM I rang & Justine came out & quoted on the job I needed in my home.Jay installed the blinds.Both Justine & Jay were absolutely professional & provided outstanding customer service.Since then I have booked in two other jobs for my home & will continue to use your company in future as well as recommend to all of my friends & family that I know also heard your ad & I was able to recommend your services.Thank you for supporting our local radio station C91.3FM otherwise my family & I would not have known about you.

Professional service and installation made easy

The team put in 5 doors with range of options in colour and dog doors too. From first instance the team gave good advice prompt service and were flexible to work with.

Susan M.
Susan M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful Blinds and Great Awnings

Nepean Blinds recently supplied and installed 6 Roman Blinds, 4 Roller Blinds and 3 outside awnings.
A very professional company with very friendly and efficient staff.
Their prices were competitive and their quality great.
It was very pleasing to order blinds and awnings that are Australian Made.
We would be very happy to use them again if we require more blinds.
Susan and Russell Katoomba