Nepean Blinds & Doors

Nepean Blinds & Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kristian

KristianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Plantation Shutters

Ordered plantation shutter for bedroom to match rest of home. Came within time promised which was the 6-8 weeks. Customer service was great and installer friendly and efficient and installed within the hour. Would highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationPenrith

Terrible! DO NOT USE!

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationNepean Blinds and Doors - Penrith
CFD

CFDSydney

PRODUCT QUATLITY /PRICE AND SERVICE

Staff not to customer friendly, money up front for order. door took 6-8 week. So very long wait, install 30 mins price also very high, next time will shop around.

Poor customer service and Rude office staff

Do not use them at all - even they are the last installer in the industry. First of all, the office staff is very rude; and the schedule for installation is very slow. The office staff is rude and arrogant; and their price is high. Do not use them under any circumstances.

Do not use them at any cost pay more but get honest people

Our order was to be installed August 2017 before my daughters wedding didn't happen, they measure radius with cardboard and news paper, the track arrived with angle instead of radius, sent back after 3 months they said (oh the track fell of the truck and snapped we will make another one and install by Christmas and now they don't want to do it and asking the balance of payment and threatening us if you don't pay we will hand it to dept collector. They are unprofessional untrustworthy people. We should've read all the reviews before hand. They showed no manners whenever we asked to settle this matter (take it or leave it who cares) their attitude.

Do not use

Wish I did my research!

Like everyone else is saying on here I wish I did my research before choosing to go with Nepean blinds! I ordered vertical blinds in with the guarantee they would be ready for me to pick up within two weeks. Now I’m being told I won’t even have them within four weeks. I’ll be moved out of my house by then.. fantastic!!

Horrible

Disgusting Service

The customer service is terrible. I was trying to get a status as to the blinds i had paid a deposit for installation for 2 months ago but no one could seem to help or get back to me everyone time i called or emailed. Finally received a call from upper management who was the most unprofessional and rude thing i have ever had to deal with. Telling me it was all my fault due to a reference number i forgot to put on the payment. I would never use this company again.

Do Not Use

Excellent service, after sales service and customer service

We had nothing but excellent service from our first interaction to Jacky visiting us to quote, to the installer and the aftersales service. The product looks fantastic and I cannot fault any of the people we dealt with.

Very bad experience

Steer well clear of this business. Wish i had read more of these reviews. Poor quality control, appalling customer service.

Warped blinds 4 weeks over due

Was told 10 weeks for plantation shutters. I had to chase up for update. Emails ignored. Then was told next week. 4 weeks later installer arrives and installs warped blinds to nearly every window, one window without complete frame too. I withheld last payment. Have to wait a further 6 weeks they said for new blinds. I asked for compensation as it will take 6 months all up. A message from receptionist said management said I don't qualify! USE YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. They are obligated to repair or replace or give you your money back if they can't provide a first class product.

BrownBear

BrownBearPenrith

Great Customer Service

karen P

karen Psydney

Warning to all

Well well well shocking service

I ordered screens and shutters early 2015. Yes 2015. We are still waiting for full finished product. We owe them $$ and thankfully we were smart enough to withhold saying finish the job properly. In the meantime over one year we have received payment notices but no reply to fixing or competing job till today. Over one year latter. The shutter we ordered was all scratched and then replaced with a bad fit. Screens don't fit well and they ordered screens for sealed windows ummm sorry!!! Don't use Nepean Blinds. Don't expect payment if so we are expecting a huge discount for such a long wait and shocking service.

Disappointed

Our pull down blinds that were installed were hanging out about 10cm from the wall, so there was a huge gap, It looked very out of place. This was eventually fixed after a couple months but should have been installed correctly in the first place. Was not too happy with the in-store customer service either. We had a much better experience with Wynston Blinds after this.

Appalling service, terrible product

Do yourself a favour and stay away from this company. 18 months and we are still waiting for our faulty plantation shutters to be repaired. They never contact you, all they are interested in is getting payment. Truly awful company and product. I am amazed they stay in business.

MariaSAU

Disgusting service inferior product.

MariaS

To further insult me for waiting from 1st October 2015 to 12th February 2016, I withheld $1,250.00 and paid $6,000.00 to have my deck sanded and re-coated its 14m x 4m.
Nepean Blinds are taking me to Court this company is unbelievable.

Failed Shutter Install

Save your money and spend elsewhere - they botched the installation on 2 new shutter installs and wanted to repair and paint them and not replace the damaged ones - as well as damaging our cedar Windows .. And the manager thinks it is acceptable - still going on AVOID THIS COMPANY