Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.South East Queensland, QLD

Such speedy service

I've ordered from Net to Pet a few times now. I always save money, quickest service and have even received a free gift with purchase on one of my orders.

Perfect, just what I needed.

I was new to buying my pet food online, and new to Net to Pet. So far I'm very impressed. The communication was very good. The delivery arrived only a couple of days after I placed my order. I'll be buying from them again, they've made getting my pet food so much easier.

Crystal

CrystalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found my new pet supplier!

Was browsing online for a new pet supply company and came across Net to Pet. Their prices were not only much better than other companies but also a breeze to browse the site and complete the order.

I was pleasantly surprised when my delivery arrived early and my pooch and I were both very excited to receive the surprise box. It was absolutely free with the order,lots of great quality goodies inside.
Thank-you Net to Pet, I will definitely be a returning costumer.

Wendy Mills

Wendy MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

I just love dealing with this company. Great prices and fast and efficient delivery. Super lovely people to deal with too. I highly recoomend them for all your pet needs

vidghost

vidghostSydney, NSW

Great deals and fast delivery.

Been ordering dog and cat products from Nettopet now for a few years.
Always happy with the quick delivery and consistent pricing not to mention crazy deals when they have coupons that stack with sale prices. I also sometimes receive random extras that I'm assuming are sample products.

I always shop around at the end of the day but Nettopet is the place i go to first.

NMK

NMKMid North Coast, NSW

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Highly recommend this Company. Excellent prices and speedy delivery. Customer service is great. I have ordered twice now and I definitely will be back to buy more!! :) thank you very much

Great prices, amazing customer service.

Delivery is always quick, cheapest prices i've found and the customer service is impeccable. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to feed their buddies high quality, premium food!

Shirl

ShirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely 5 stars for customer service!

I wanted a very specific thing, thankfully Belinda from the Customer Service Team instantly helped me so I increased my order to include all my cat needs-which ended up being quite substantial with 4 giant cats. Very happy! Customer service is the main thing that keeps me coming back to places and these guys have never let me down. Thanks Belinda :)

Really professional business, great prices and swift delivery!

The people at Net To Pet really helped me choose the right food for my dog! They were very friendly and knew what they were talking about.

PresC78

PresC78South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Delivery Times

Was promised I would have interstate delivery by Mon after ordering Thurs. It is Mon night & order is still not here. Customer service were aware I was out of food & needed the delivery, yet still exaggerated delivery times. Obviously dont care about pets & I will return to Pet Circle aswell.

Rach

RachMelbourne

Product Costs are Great, Delivery not so much..

Switched over from Pet Circle as i found that Net to Pet had much more competitive prices.
The one down fall is the delivery. 2 recent individual orders have been split and not received at the same time. After discussing it with the customer service team I was advised that the half the delivery is left at the depot. 1-2 Day delivery has turned into wait over the weekend to receive the second half of the product ordered.
Majorly Disappointed in the delivery service providers that Net to Pet use as I now need to purchase food to tie my pets over the weekend while waiting for the second half of the delivery.

Super impressed

I was super impressed with pricing and quality, delivery and generosity
Definitely using again!!!!!!!
Highly recommending this to everyone
Excited for the next order

Barak the Lab

Barak the LabMelbourne

They speak to you when they want to sell you something, but not when you need something from them

We had purchased several times and often happy with the service, well... we ordered...we paid and some days later they delivered. But our Dog had gone off his food and we still had a large bag unused unopened and just asked to see if there was a chance of a refund or preferably an exchange for a different choice. Net To Pet has not even responded to our several emails. Their loss of a loyal customer.

Maddy

MaddyCentral Coast

Wonderful Service

First time user, the whole process was quick and awesome, I had a question which Belinda answered prompt which was great! Will be back.

yen

yencanterbury

horrbile service wont use it anymore

bought something last week which was my first time to use this website, requested to leave the delivery to the door if no one at home. me and my friend were at home all day on Tuesday but no one buzzed our door. I got a couriers please redelivery card at my mail box at 10:30 am on that day which i think they even didn't buzz my door. (this is horrible! ) and i called net to pet, the lady on the phone just asked me to call the courier company but i purchased through them actually! and then i called the courier and rebooked for today, i was at home all day again and still didn't have anyone show up!

Not happy

Ordered 2 bags of dog food and day 6 and still havent got them. Had to go to pet shop and buy dog food from there as I have run out. Pet circle says 1 to 2 days delivery though net to pet would be the same. Wont ever be ordering from here again and the next day after i ordered pet circle was $8 cheaper.

Jerry

JerryWerribee

customer service

Placed order on the 20th of September
Half the order arrived with the complete delivery dockets inside.
I have been trying to contact customer service for the last 2 business days ( phone, on hold for hours and email with no reply)
previously I had great service with this company till now

Hoping to get the rest of my order with any further delay

Nathan H.Net To Pet

The service is wonderful.

Service, ordered 18/9/18 received at Pomona, Qld 20/9/18
The feed bowl is really great. I will let you know the results of the food later after the dogs have been on it for a month

Nathan H.Net To Pet

I have never written a review before because usually service is average and not worthy of a review. But the service I received when ordering from net to pet is WOW I am so impressed hence the review, I am impressed with both the quick delivery time and how the items were packaged, I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you

Marty

MartyBrisbane

Quick service and Great Price

I ordered some Flea Control for my Cats.
The order arrived quickly and it was a very good price
Would reccommend