Net To Pet

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Net To Pet

Amazing service

Always helpful fantastic advice and friendly service. Best products door to door service. If there are any issues the team are fantastic with problem solving. You can return items with a reasonable response. I highly recommend without hesitation

Dianne E
Dianne ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointing

I’ve been buying from Net to Pet for a couple of years, probably have spent thousands of dollars with them. No notice, no email, nothing. Obviously they didn’t care about customer loyalty or customer service.

review06
review06AU

Nettopet discontinued?

Went to do my usual online ordering on NettoPet and couldn't access the website. I had to try and find my previous emails to try and link on to the web. Very disappointed to eventually work out that it no longer exists and the web page that I've been directed to instead is alot more expensive. :(

Net To Pet site closed, no communication

I was a regular customer of Net To Pet until December. Then like many others I discovered the site redirected to their other business in Wollongong & my account had been closed. The price of my Ivory Coat product had also skyrocketed through the roof. There was no announcement or communication with customers whatsoever. Very unfortunate as I was a very loyal & happy customer who has now moved on to another online supplier.

Shallie17
Shallie17Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Net To Pet - SOLD! Delivery no longer offered.

Received an email on 7/1/2020 saying Net To Pet ceased business on 1/12/2019 and my account has been closed.
Taken over by an established pet supply company, I can't repeat my past order on line.
Why buy a successful business with excellent customer feedback, then scrap services? My product is available but I need to contact the new owner to find out if it's (a) possible to have it shipped interstate and (b) get a delivery quote (heavy item). Delivery in the past was free (over a set amount) and automatically calcated on the website.
So sad to lose Net To Pet. I'll return to shopping in store.

eagle
eagleNewcastle

Vanished

Gone out of business - no announcement to customers, no replies to enquiries. Website redirects to some shop in wollongong. Nettopet just vanished with no communication. Terrible business. Obviously another fly-by-nighter. Not to be trusted if they pop up again under another name.

Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.South East Queensland, QLD

Such speedy service

I've ordered from Net to Pet a few times now. I always save money, quickest service and have even received a free gift with purchase on one of my orders.

Perfect, just what I needed.

I was new to buying my pet food online, and new to Net to Pet. So far I'm very impressed. The communication was very good. The delivery arrived only a couple of days after I placed my order. I'll be buying from them again, they've made getting my pet food so much easier.

Crystal
CrystalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found my new pet supplier!

Was browsing online for a new pet supply company and came across Net to Pet. Their prices were not only much better than other companies but also a breeze to browse the site and complete the order.

I was pleasantly surprised when my delivery arrived early and my pooch and I were both very excited to receive the surprise box. It was absolutely free with the order,lots of great quality goodies inside.
Thank-you Net to Pet, I will definitely be a returning costumer.

Wendy Mills
Wendy MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

I just love dealing with this company. Great prices and fast and efficient delivery. Super lovely people to deal with too. I highly recoomend them for all your pet needs

vidghost
vidghostSydney, NSW

Great deals and fast delivery.

Been ordering dog and cat products from Nettopet now for a few years.
Always happy with the quick delivery and consistent pricing not to mention crazy deals when they have coupons that stack with sale prices. I also sometimes receive random extras that I'm assuming are sample products.

I always shop around at the end of the day but Nettopet is the place i go to first.

Other Pet Shops

Great prices, amazing customer service.

Delivery is always quick, cheapest prices i've found and the customer service is impeccable. Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to feed their buddies high quality, premium food!

Shirl
ShirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely 5 stars for customer service!

I wanted a very specific thing, thankfully Belinda from the Customer Service Team instantly helped me so I increased my order to include all my cat needs-which ended up being quite substantial with 4 giant cats. Very happy! Customer service is the main thing that keeps me coming back to places and these guys have never let me down. Thanks Belinda :)

Really professional business, great prices and swift delivery!

The people at Net To Pet really helped me choose the right food for my dog! They were very friendly and knew what they were talking about.

PresC78
PresC78South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Delivery Times

Was promised I would have interstate delivery by Mon after ordering Thurs. It is Mon night & order is still not here. Customer service were aware I was out of food & needed the delivery, yet still exaggerated delivery times. Obviously dont care about pets & I will return to Pet Circle aswell.