NetNest

Seamless

Easy site navigation and ordering process
Communication through the process was excellent
They show which items are in stock and delivery was super fast
I was able to get an excellent quality product that is not easy to find

Regular customer

I am a regular customer of NetNest. I am always pleased with the level of service I receive. Stock levels are good and prices are excellent. I'll be back for more

Fully satisfied customer

• Easy store navigation and search
• Huge range of high-quality products
• Perfect communication with seller
• Seller demonstrated outstanding product knowledge
• Seller advised all additional items requiring to initial order
• Items came quick and in great condition

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, Netnest provides good price and fast shipping.

Easy site navigation. I found what I was looking for easily.
Looking for a specific item and NetNest had it so can't rate range of products.
Good quality product, brand is reputable.

Review collected in partnership with NetNest

Before ETA delivery and good quality product

Ordered Thermal rolls. good quality product and competitive price. Super fast delivery, i received the product before delivery estimated time. User friendly website. I recommend this website to other people too. Thanks.

Fast and hassle-free

I bought a simple LS2208 barcode scanner from NetNest online recently. First off, they had a good price and good product page. The real stand-out was that I ordered the product Saturday evening and received it in Perth on Tuesday morning via Startrack express, without even specifying express postage. The automated ordering and invoicing emails were very good and basically provided great customer service without me needing to actually speak to anyone.

Cee Lovelly

Cee LovellyCLOVELLY

Impressed first timer

Surprised with the fast delivery but competively priced item. Definitely will revisit for future's need. Keep it up Netnest !

Excellent service.

Easy to find, good service, good range of products. The guy I tallked to was ver helpfull
All very good.

MaryRosa

MaryRosaSydney

The fastest delivery ever!

Looked online and NetNest had the best price and also the best reviews. I'm so glad I found them as now they will be my very first option to get the ribbons I need. Ordered in the afternoon and the items were here in less than 24h, the fastest delivery ever, hands down.

Great price and quick delivery !

We purchased 3 HP switches and the price is the best and the delivery speed is the fast as we are in QLD it only take two days.

JoeK

JoeKMelbourne

Great company to deal with

I have now dealt with NetNest a number of times and I can truly say that it's a pleasure dealing with them. The range is excellent, the prices extremely competitive and the speed of delivery is very impressive. This is definitely my first stop whenever I'm looking for a product. Thanks very much for the excellent service.

Rob

Robsydney

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

First time I have used NetNest.. Price was great and their service outstanding, Received within three days of ordering to regional NSW. Staff most polite and guide you through the whole process. Can not speak highly enough of this Company, will definitely buy from them again. Highly recommend.

Excellent speedy service and great product

Price was great and only took a few days for product to arrive in Regional NSW during Christmas period - will be purchasing from them again

Fantastic!

Easy to sign-up process, prices very competitive and delivery soooo fast!!! Thank you - love the product and can't fault any part of the process.

Mari

MariAltona

Easy to order and fast delivery

excellent service, easy to use website, I would highly recommend, the items were delivery quickly.
will use this supplier again.

Good quality hardware, good price and good phone support

Very good quality hardware and at a good price. The phone support is knowledgeable and quick to respond. I would definitely recommend Netnest,

Tonyy

TonyyMelbourne

Good service

Happy with customer service. Reasonable delivery time. A variety of products to choose from. Good clean website, easy to use.

Great all round transaction

Great transaction. Easy ordering, payment process & timely delivery. Great communications also.
Would definitely recommend & use this supplier again.

Awesome!

Excellent products
Super fast delivery - right across the other side of the country which would normally take a week or more
Very helpful staff

Almost arrived before it was ordered! Less than one week to a remote location.

Great service - product was here so fast! Thank you. We are remote - so appreciated the quick turnaround and fast delivery.