Netwealth

Netwealth

3.6

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Accelerator Plus without the words "Accelerator" or "Plus"

Listen to the barefoot investor and go for lower fees and fewer bells and whistles. The performance was disastrous, the cost was high and I wasted 2 years going backward.

My financial advisor put me onto them and to be honest I would have been far better off staying where I was. A definite learning experience and only helped to reinforce in me why I don't use a financial advisor for the most part, as they always seem to have their own agenda, especially when it comes to where to put your Super.

WARNING DO NOT USE NETWEALTH

Michael O

Michael OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very easy to use

Offers almost all the investment options I need. I can even own direct equities if I wish. There service is pretty good at the call center level and have been much better than my last super fund over at Hostplus where I was lucky to get anyone to even pick up the phone. Compare what pair I say.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Netwealth compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Josh M

Josh MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication and slow application process

I signed up with Netwealth for a Super Accelerator Plus account late last year. It has been more than a week since I submitted all my documentation - and they still haven't set up my account despite following up the application several times. The communication from Netwealth has not been forthcoming. Netwealth has sent me incorrect emails (I believe intended for other people), and the staff are unable to provide any real information when I call (standard/unhelpful information). This level of service is not acceptable for a company I intend to hold my super through.

Mike JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very flexible with a wide range of options

Easy to use interface, fantastic reporting that makes sense, great range of investment options with low cost brokerage.Well placed in a very competitive market, keep up the good work Netwealth!

Exceptional service with Netwealth.

Since moving my superannuation from CBUS to Netwealth I have not only been impressed with the results, but also the customer service in general. I feel comfortable knowing my retirement is in great hands. Hoping for my returns to keep growing.

Netwealth is the best platform for superannuation. Hands down

Exceptional platform. One of the best features is that I can have my retail insurance policy through my superannuation rather than my previous group policy with sunsuper.

I have peace of mind and access to wholesale investments, I otherwise would not have access to.

Pretty good. Customer service prompt.

Have used for many years, using an external account for settlement. Good. Customer service has been helpful when I've called.

Kim

Kimmelbourne

Great.!

Fantastic. Hope for more returns soon! I need to do more ups soon very soon, looking forward to the extra!

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Netwealth compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

heytherek

heytherek

Good

As only a newby on the share market game, I have found Netwealth to be an excellent online share trader to use. The fees are pretty cheap starting at only $17.99 and it is not that hard to set up a share trading account. All your information can be set up on the Netwealth website so that you can keep a track of your investments. You can't access a great deal of stock information but there is so much out there on the net about shares, that is not hard to do anyway.
Cheap online trading, great website, easy to use.

Well done netwealth, the upgrade was executed seamlessly and the new site is well worth the expense I'm sure it must have cost!
Netwealth upgraded their website and it is astonishingly good now! In my opinion better than Commsec, a little cheaper and the website is extremely intuitive now.
The website used to be a little lackluster, but I honestly can't fault it now. I used to settle in my own account which was a pain, but I just opened a linked Bankwest account (applied via netwealth) and it works brilliantly.