Netwealth

Netwealth

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Exceptional service with Netwealth.

Since moving my superannuation from CBUS to Netwealth I have not only been impressed with the results, but also the customer service in general. I feel comfortable knowing my retirement is in great hands. Hoping for my returns to keep growing.

Netwealth is the best platform for superannuation. Hands down

Exceptional platform. One of the best features is that I can have my retail insurance policy through my superannuation rather than my previous group policy with sunsuper.

I have peace of mind and access to wholesale investments, I otherwise would not have access to.

Pretty good. Customer service prompt.

Have used for many years, using an external account for settlement. Good. Customer service has been helpful when I've called.

Great.!

Fantastic. Hope for more returns soon! I need to do more ups soon very soon, looking forward to the extra!

Good

Netwealth is excellent if you know what you're doing and just need an online broker to make trades. Its rates are competitive, though it is now being undercut by newer entrants to the market and does not appear interested in competing with them on price.
The original no-frills share trading operation, with trades from as little as $17.99 (for up to $5000) and competitive rates beyond that. Plenty of useful free information means that if you understand what you're doing, you should not need to use the premium research service.
Netwealth has not really kept up with the even bigger discounters now in the market. The website's functionality isn't as good as it could be, while settlement seems to take a day or two longer than it should (T+5 is more common than T+3).

Good

As only a newby on the share market game, I have found Netwealth to be an excellent online share trader to use. The fees are pretty cheap starting at only $17.99 and it is not that hard to set up a share trading account. All your information can be set up on the Netwealth website so that you can keep a track of your investments. You can't access a great deal of stock information but there is so much out there on the net about shares, that is not hard to do anyway.
Cheap online trading, great website, easy to use.

Well done netwealth, the upgrade was executed seamlessly and the new site is well worth the expense I'm sure it must have cost!
Netwealth upgraded their website and it is astonishingly good now! In my opinion better than Commsec, a little cheaper and the website is extremely intuitive now.
The website used to be a little lackluster, but I honestly can't fault it now. I used to settle in my own account which was a pain, but I just opened a linked Bankwest account (applied via netwealth) and it works brilliantly.

Should I change my super from Cbus to netwealth

Should I change my super from Cbus to net wealth

Is it a good idea to change my super from Cbus to Netwealth?
No, There 90/10 fund has gone backward for the last two and half years when everyone else is earning 9 %. They are paying enormous fees to your adviser, who is most likely not doing anything to ensure it is working in your favor, due to there guaranteed 1.1% commision on your total balance every year. Stay with C-bus, I wish I did. cheers ed