Netwealth

Netwealth

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mike J

Mike JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very flexible with a wide range of options

Easy to use interface, fantastic reporting that makes sense, great range of investment options with low cost brokerage.Well placed in a very competitive market, keep up the good work Netwealth!

Exceptional service with Netwealth.

Since moving my superannuation from CBUS to Netwealth I have not only been impressed with the results, but also the customer service in general. I feel comfortable knowing my retirement is in great hands. Hoping for my returns to keep growing.

Netwealth is the best platform for superannuation. Hands down

Exceptional platform. One of the best features is that I can have my retail insurance policy through my superannuation rather than my previous group policy with sunsuper.

I have peace of mind and access to wholesale investments, I otherwise would not have access to.

Pretty good. Customer service prompt.

Have used for many years, using an external account for settlement. Good. Customer service has been helpful when I've called.

Kim

Kimmelbourne

Great.!

Fantastic. Hope for more returns soon! I need to do more ups soon very soon, looking forward to the extra!

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

heytherek

heytherek

Good

As only a newby on the share market game, I have found Netwealth to be an excellent online share trader to use. The fees are pretty cheap starting at only $17.99 and it is not that hard to set up a share trading account. All your information can be set up on the Netwealth website so that you can keep a track of your investments. You can't access a great deal of stock information but there is so much out there on the net about shares, that is not hard to do anyway.
Cheap online trading, great website, easy to use.

Well done netwealth, the upgrade was executed seamlessly and the new site is well worth the expense I'm sure it must have cost!
Netwealth upgraded their website and it is astonishingly good now! In my opinion better than Commsec, a little cheaper and the website is extremely intuitive now.
The website used to be a little lackluster, but I honestly can't fault it now. I used to settle in my own account which was a pain, but I just opened a linked Bankwest account (applied via netwealth) and it works brilliantly.

Craigc

Craigcasked

Should I change my super from Cbus to netwealth

Craigc

Craigcasked

Should I change my super from Cbus to net wealth

Tony b

Tony basked

Is it a good idea to change my super from Cbus to Netwealth?

Edwardo
Edwardo

There 90/10 fund has gone backward for the last two and half years when everyone else is earning 9 %.
They are paying enormous fees to your adviser, who is most likely not doing anything to ensure it is working in your favor, due to there guaranteed 1.1% commision on your total balance every year.
Stay with C-bus,