Netwealth

• Rates and Fees
anthonycrosby

anthonycrosbyHunter Region, NSW

Netwealth Experience

If my super grew as quickly as my fees (5% per annum) I would be delighted. Ultimately my Netwealth super had high fees and did not perform as well as a low fee industry super fund. I struggled with the lack of transparency of the fund's performance: they refused to benchmark the performance against other funds.

Rates and Fees
Clinton Steele

Clinton SteeleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad communication

Net wealth contacted a financial advisor with important information about my super. 3 years prior I contacted Net Wealth to let them know I was no longer using this financial advisor. Consequently a large sum of money was transferred from my super without my knowing until it was done.

Rates and Fees

Best Investment Decision I have made moving to the Netwealth

I was initially unsure about the Netwealth as I had not heard of it before, as it is an Index Fund and advisor product meaning it's not accessible to industry workers and was recommended by my Advisor 2 years ago.

I took the leap of faith moving from my industry super and honestly have seen more growth and returns on my super than ever before. I can honestly say I am excited about the future which was not a feeling I felt when getting my annual statement's in the past.
The fund has a lot more options in what I am able to invest in and with my advisors managing my portfolio, I am confident that not only will I be able to retire earlier, but I will have enough extra to afford a deposit for an investment property for my children.

Emma Callister

Emma CallisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Platform

I have been with the Netwealth Accelerator Plus for the past year, since moving to them with the help of my advisors investment strategy I have seen my returns reach 13% which is way over double what it was getting in previous years. The app is really easy to use also and lets me see each of my investment asset allocation and performance in real time.
I feel for the first time my super is getting the conscious growth it needs.

PHM

PHMBrighton

An outstanding place to invest my super

I moved my super over to netwealth over 20 years ago. I make my own investment decisions and the company looks after the paperwork. It offers a wide range of funds and I have been able to maximise my investment strategy with it. Changing funds is easy and I have not had a single issue with the company. You can invest in shares also. I cannot speak highly enough about netwealth.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Accelerator Plus without the words "Accelerator" or "Plus"

Listen to the barefoot investor and go for lower fees and fewer bells and whistles. The performance was disastrous, the cost was high and I wasted 2 years going backward.

My financial advisor put me onto them and to be honest I would have been far better off staying where I was. A definite learning experience and only helped to reinforce in me why I don't use a financial advisor for the most part, as they always seem to have their own agenda, especially when it comes to where to put your Super.

WARNING DO NOT USE NETWEALTH

Michael O

Michael OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very easy to use

Offers almost all the investment options I need. I can even own direct equities if I wish. There service is pretty good at the call center level and have been much better than my last super fund over at Hostplus where I was lucky to get anyone to even pick up the phone. Compare what pair I say.

Josh M

Josh MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication and slow application process

I signed up with Netwealth for a Super Accelerator Plus account late last year. It has been more than a week since I submitted all my documentation - and they still haven't set up my account despite following up the application several times. The communication from Netwealth has not been forthcoming. Netwealth has sent me incorrect emails (I believe intended for other people), and the staff are unable to provide any real information when I call (standard/unhelpful information). This level of service is not acceptable for a company I intend to hold my super through.

Mike JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very flexible with a wide range of options

Easy to use interface, fantastic reporting that makes sense, great range of investment options with low cost brokerage.Well placed in a very competitive market, keep up the good work Netwealth!

Exceptional service with Netwealth.

Since moving my superannuation from CBUS to Netwealth I have not only been impressed with the results, but also the customer service in general. I feel comfortable knowing my retirement is in great hands. Hoping for my returns to keep growing.

Netwealth is the best platform for superannuation. Hands down

Exceptional platform. One of the best features is that I can have my retail insurance policy through my superannuation rather than my previous group policy with sunsuper.

I have peace of mind and access to wholesale investments, I otherwise would not have access to.

Pretty good. Customer service prompt.

Have used for many years, using an external account for settlement. Good. Customer service has been helpful when I've called.

Kim

Kimmelbourne

Great.!

Fantastic. Hope for more returns soon! I need to do more ups soon very soon, looking forward to the extra!

shellfreak

shellfreak

Good

heytherek

heytherek

Good

As only a newby on the share market game, I have found Netwealth to be an excellent online share trader to use. The fees are pretty cheap starting at only $17.99 and it is not that hard to set up a share trading account. All your information can be set up on the Netwealth website so that you can keep a track of your investments. You can't access a great deal of stock information but there is so much out there on the net about shares, that is not hard to do anyway.
Cheap online trading, great website, easy to use.

Well done netwealth, the upgrade was executed seamlessly and the new site is well worth the expense I'm sure it must have cost!
Netwealth upgraded their website and it is astonishingly good now! In my opinion better than Commsec, a little cheaper and the website is extremely intuitive now.
The website used to be a little lackluster, but I honestly can't fault it now. I used to settle in my own account which was a pain, but I just opened a linked Bankwest account (applied via netwealth) and it works brilliantly.