Network Conveyancing

Network Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Efficient and smooth execution

Juleigh provided conveyancing services when we purchased our property and was very efficient and responsive from the beginning leading to a smooth settlement. We had a rent back period agreement which was also completed.

This is professionalism

Juleigh recently worked with me for a mutual client. She was prompt, often getting urgent matters dealt with after hours and always kept me and our client informed. This is a conveyancer you want on your side!! Highly recommend her services!

Network Conveyancing: A professional experienced and efficient Real Estate conveyancer

I have used Network conveyancing for the sale of my home and the subsequent purchase of an investment property. Both processes were efficient and very effective concluding in accurate documented sales and purchase processing. Advice received was timely, accurate and informative.
I have no hesitation in recommending Network if you are considering buying or selling as they will ensure all requirements are met, provide advice when needed and answer any questions you may have doing this immediately or as soon as their research is completed. Their fees are excellent, very competitive. They are very approachable, friendly and most important make you feel comfortable about any doubts you may have. Thank you for your sage advice and friendly support, Network

kindest regards
Robert

absolutely brilliant

Juleigh from the unachievable with land title recovery to all and any legal work to selling dads home, BRILLIANT!!!
even a botched power of attorney from elsewhere was completely resolved.
highly recommend network conveyancing to everybody.

Amazing for a First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer Network Conveyancing has done such a wonderful and informative job throughout the process before and after settlement. Everything was very straight forward and easy to understand. I would totally recommend using Network Conveyancing.

Great service, friendly and efficient

Juliegh was always available when I had questions. She was clear and explained all the details to me without making me feel stupid. She didn't beat around the bush and got straight to the job with a friendly attitude. I will be using her again and I would recommend her.

Stay away from them

The real estate agent introduced Juleigh to us. Juleigh downplayed the big substation on our block when going through the contract, if she explained the easement issue to us, we would not have purchased this property with the big substation at the front. It caused a lot of pain and loss because of the substation.

She also miscalculated the amount during settlement. At the end, the developer's lawyer refunded the overcharged amount.

Lastly, she did not even know there was interest on the deposit we paid to the developer, which was clearly written on the contract, we only found out this a few months later since the settlement by doing our tax return when we found unknow interest income under our names.

No nonsense Conveyancing

Juleigh is a no nonsense conveyancer, and she gets things done, she has completed sale and purchase for myself (2 purchases and 1 sale) and I have recommended her to my parents for their purchase of a retirement house.
Highly recommend, and if you don't mind too much, she also whips your other agents into shape, e.g. lazy brokers, and slow real estate agents.

David

Juleigh was caring, professional and very experienced.

Dealing with Juleigh was a great pleasure as you definitely got the distinct impression that a) she was there to protect your best interests and b) absolutely knew her stuff. In these days when more and more legal transactions like conveyancing are becoming an impersonal online experience, it was a pleasure to deal with Juleigh and I would certainly recommend her to anyone that needs help buying or selling property. Everything went through without a hitch and she was able to calmly guide us through everything. Thank You Juleigh it was a pleasure going through this process with you.

As long as Network Conveyencing, and Juleigh, remain in business we will never use anyone else

Juleigh cares, that's the difference. We are not a transaction, it feels as though Juleigh is buying or selling right along with us. This is the third time we have used Network Conveyencing and we will never go anywhere else. Thank you for making everything easy and minimising what can be a stressful time.

SIMPLY THE BEST

I had trouble from the start with the agent buying the property and then my Broker not doing their job. Julie worked through and fixed every problem including the document the broker didn't complete. Can not speak highly enough of Network Conveyancing.

Excellent service for the 2nd time!!

Juleigh of Network Conveyancing represented me with the purchase of a property and again for the sale of the property. Both transactions went to completion with out any issues. She managed to negotiate a 3 week settlement for the sale! She was excellent, she finalised all matters with a professional manner. I am so thankful.

Juleigh made everything so easy!

I would highly recommended Juleigh. She made a stressful process so easy. I literally didn’t have to worry about this side of the process at all.
Thanks so much guys.

Totally Incompetent

Unfortunately there were errors and mistakes. She forgot things and wouldn't call you back when she promised. It ended up costing us more money and time because she did not follow up on the basic things.

Excellent Conveyancing Service

Network Conveyancing represented me for the selling of my property. I found them (Juleigh) very professional, helpful and efficient. She replied to any query I may have straight away. I would recommend them to anyone who is after Conveyancing services and would definitely use them again. Thank you very much.

Excellent Service

We have been Juleigh since last 10yrs and not once she has let me down. Fantastic work ethic & excellent customer service. Please do yourself a favor to hire her while sorting out your mortgage and be Stress Free.

Made the processes easier

She is very efficient at what she does very knowledgeable. Very caring and sometimes a shoulder to cry on . I found the process of selling my house easier as the stress st selling is enough on it own. Thank you for all you have done would tevommend network Conveyancing.

Professional and Excellent Service

Its good to work with Juleigh, commitment, flexible and easily approachable. She helped us lot in buying the property like the process of pruchase for the first home buyers, helping to get and review the strata property report etc.

Makes Buying or Selling a home a smooth transition

Word of mouth referral, this conveyeancer is on the ball, both selling and purchasing our homes was so much easier. Efficient, great communication and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a conveyancing firm that works for the local businesses.
Thank you.

Efficient, reliable, honest & timely!

I have used Juleigh twice now - one for a sale & another for a purchase. I have found her efficient, easy to contact & very reliable. Thank you for making things so easy for me & my family during a naturally stressful period. I would highly recommend Juleigh for a professional & seamless service. Im saddened to see any negative reviews - very uncalled for & unfair. Thank you again Juleigh!