Network Conveyancing

Network Conveyancing

Carmel Italiano

Carmel ItalianoSydney, NSW

Total peace of mind

In our current climate it is quite refreshing to find a company where you are given complete peace of mind. Strong attention to detail and going over & beyond stood out for me.
I would totally recommend Juleigh McFadden and her team at Network Conveyancing and am completely satisfied with the conveyancing work that was carried out for my recent purchase

Aksfi

AksfiBrisbane

Rude People - Not Recommended - Stay Away

Stay Away - Unprofessional
They are rude, unprofessional, disrespectful and will gladly bill you for the experience.
Will not deal with them again, worst experience ever. Don't take calls or act in client's interest.

Beth Wiseman

Beth WisemanSydney, NSW

Life Saver & Miracle Worker

Juleigh worked magic for us, she knows her stuff and as able to turn something around in less than 24 hours for us! We would not have settled on our house in the required time frame had it not been for her! Her service was above & beyond & when things were stressful, she took over & ran with everything! Her fees very extremely good & value for money was on point! will be using her again & would recommend her to anyone!

Rifat

RifatNew South Wales

Everything was smooth and completed in time.

Network Conveyancing helps me to settle my land without any issue and was very supportive during the whole process. I have my settlement done within the deadline.I am happy to recommend this company for settlement issue.

Sergei S.

Sergei S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service.

This was fourth time in the last few years that we used Network Conveyancing. Juleigh is very knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. She always makes sure the whole conveyancing process is conducted in timely and efficient manner. Thank you Juleigh! Brilliant as always!

Fantastic service

This is the second time we have had the pleasure of having Juleigh as a conveyancer. Juleigh always had time to explain the process in detail. She made the whole experience less stressful. Happy to recommend her to anyone.

Peter pochodyla

Peter pochodylaHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional realiable simplified

I cant thank juleigh enough.the whole process ran so smoothly,juleigh made me feel totally comfortable,being my first time selling a property,it can be overwhelming,juleigh makes it seem effortless.thank you for your professionalism and most of all your kindness and patience.top job

Efficient

Juleigh was exceptional. I have used many conveyancers over the years and Juleigh is the best by far. She continually kept me informed and maintained contact with bank, real estate agent etc to ensure a smooth settlement. Because of her staying on top of everything their was no last minute surprises, so thank you for your dedication. I will be using you for my next property transaction and will recommend you to friends and family.

Efficient and smooth execution

Juleigh provided conveyancing services when we purchased our property and was very efficient and responsive from the beginning leading to a smooth settlement. We had a rent back period agreement which was also completed.

Lisa Bridgett Y.

Lisa Bridgett Y.Sydney, NSW

This is professionalism

Juleigh recently worked with me for a mutual client. She was prompt, often getting urgent matters dealt with after hours and always kept me and our client informed. This is a conveyancer you want on your side!! Highly recommend her services!

Robert Waller

Robert WallerSydney, NSW

Network Conveyancing: A professional experienced and efficient Real Estate conveyancer

nick m

nick mSydney, NSW

absolutely brilliant

Juleigh from the unachievable with land title recovery to all and any legal work to selling dads home, BRILLIANT!!!
even a botched power of attorney from elsewhere was completely resolved.
highly recommend network conveyancing to everybody.

Amazing for a First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer Network Conveyancing has done such a wonderful and informative job throughout the process before and after settlement. Everything was very straight forward and easy to understand. I would totally recommend using Network Conveyancing.

nat112

nat112Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, friendly and efficient

Juliegh was always available when I had questions. She was clear and explained all the details to me without making me feel stupid. She didn't beat around the bush and got straight to the job with a friendly attitude. I will be using her again and I would recommend her.

Stay away from them

The real estate agent introduced Juleigh to us. Juleigh downplayed the big substation on our block when going through the contract, if she explained the easement issue to us, we would not have purchased this property with the big substation at the front. It caused a lot of pain and loss because of the substation.

She also miscalculated the amount during settlement. At the end, the developer's lawyer refunded the overcharged amount.

Lastly, she did not even know there was interest on the deposit we paid to the developer, which was clearly written on the contract, we only found out this a few months later since the settlement by doing our tax return when we found unknow interest income under our names.

David B

David BSydney, NSW

No nonsense Conveyancing

Juleigh is a no nonsense conveyancer, and she gets things done, she has completed sale and purchase for myself (2 purchases and 1 sale) and I have recommended her to my parents for their purchase of a retirement house.
Highly recommend, and if you don't mind too much, she also whips your other agents into shape, e.g. lazy brokers, and slow real estate agents.

David

Geoff P

Geoff PSydney, NSW

Juleigh was caring, professional and very experienced.

Dealing with Juleigh was a great pleasure as you definitely got the distinct impression that a) she was there to protect your best interests and b) absolutely knew her stuff. In these days when more and more legal transactions like conveyancing are becoming an impersonal online experience, it was a pleasure to deal with Juleigh and I would certainly recommend her to anyone that needs help buying or selling property. Everything went through without a hitch and she was able to calmly guide us through everything. Thank You Juleigh it was a pleasure going through this process with you.

As long as Network Conveyencing, and Juleigh, remain in business we will never use anyone else

Juleigh cares, that's the difference. We are not a transaction, it feels as though Juleigh is buying or selling right along with us. This is the third time we have used Network Conveyencing and we will never go anywhere else. Thank you for making everything easy and minimising what can be a stressful time.

John

JohnParramatta

SIMPLY THE BEST

I had trouble from the start with the agent buying the property and then my Broker not doing their job. Julie worked through and fixed every problem including the document the broker didn't complete. Can not speak highly enough of Network Conveyancing.

Mary D

Mary D

Excellent service for the 2nd time!!

Juleigh of Network Conveyancing represented me with the purchase of a property and again for the sale of the property. Both transactions went to completion with out any issues. She managed to negotiate a 3 week settlement for the sale! She was excellent, she finalised all matters with a professional manner. I am so thankful.