Ivan V.

Ivan V.Sydney, NSW

I ordered a Gaggia Brera which arrived within a week last January.
Minor issue with the floater which arrived broken in three parts. Impossible to repair.
When I sought advise they suggested for me to fix it with glue.
I asked for a replacement and was told that it will be done - but they did not say when.
I just gave them a call again two months after and was asked to put it in writing - again...
It has been a very frustrating and disappointing "after sales" customer service.
Without the little gadget I have had two wast water overflows - very annoying.

Thomas D.New Caffe Italia

Wonderful! recommend always and to all!

Great verity of product for very good prices!
Great service. Both kind and helpful.
They answered very fast on both purchase topics and technical support via email and phone! Actually called my ununsered call without delay!
And above all, cared for and selected qulity products!

Don G.

Don G.

Be wary - do some research !!

I have never dealt with this company, but I am a member of a group called CoffeeSnobs. I stongly suggest that you read the thread(s) about the company in their forum. Then make up your own mind as to whether you want to do business with them.
NOTE :- My rating was neutral, because I felt I could not give a low rating based on reports in a forum, though I have found the reports in that forum to be very reliable.

Great

Had my first purchase with cafe italia, the guys were really helpful.
The delivery was super express and you can find a great variety of espresso machines with good rates.

Marco and Matteo were great to deal with!

Love my Rancilio Espresso Machine. Great service from New Caffe Italia.

New Caffe Italia, supplied my rancilio espresso machine within 3 working days, from Italy. Great service and a brilliant coffee machine. Easy to operate. Great tasting coffee. Guzzling lots of espresso.

Benjy

BenjyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best ice cream maker I have ever used!

DR

What a pity I cannot give zero

DR

Update: The machine finally arrived on the 30th December....without an Australian plug. The webpage specifically states it will come with the correct country plug.

Why don't you put an extra effort into customer service?

Two intertwined aspects: the merchandise and the service. I bought a wonderful La Pavoni Europiccola and absolutely love it. The machine is superb. But getting it took a while. I wrote twice regarding some issue I've noticed with my order (incomplete name in the order form). There was no reaction whatsoever. I called twice. The last phone conversation was with a guy named Marco, and he was actually trying to be helpful, although the order still arrived with incomplete name on it.
Bottom line: good products; price is very good (IMO); be prepared to wait before they dispatch (in my case it was about three weeks); when they finally ship the parcel out it arrives very quickly (three days in my case).

Horrible

Abysmal customer service (continually hanging up on me): so bad I actually thought the shop was a scam, and I started looking into how to report to the ACCC. Please do not shop here.. I never will again.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coffee machine. Fast service.

Bought Sacco coffee machine. Ordered from an Australian domain website and did not know the machine was shipped direct from Milano with in 14 days. I have used it twice everyday over the last 12 months. Has not missed a beat. Thanks.

Best coffee experience.

Wonderful range of products. I enjoy the coffee beans best which I have been ordering for some time now. Delivery is always very quick with products well packed. Great service.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One big mistake

Never again. Before you purchase make sure you try to contact this company. See if you can find them.The product came about 6 weeks late with an European plug , no Tax Invoice no communication whatsoever . Now 12 months later I am trying to sell the crap that I just bought . Very disappointed with the service and the product.

Good machines

Purchased two Saeco Aulika Office machines for work and they were easy to set up and use, The machines are in an office location and services about 30 staff. One machine seized up after 15 months and was repaired. The other unit is still working untinterrupted. These units should should have more than twelve months warranty for the price.

Customer Service almost NONE

Have received the ice-cream maker ordered on 31 October 2019 - comes with Italian plug. OK I can handle all that but no answers to phone calls - the occasional one the male was quite rude - have sent emails no answers as I am requesting the Halloween 2019 discount be applied. All in all the worst Customer Service ever and I did find their prices the best around and feel sure the product is a good one - but hey what to do if I need to talk with someone or require service - not to mention the 10% discount I have requested be applied.

Thomas D.New Caffe Italia

This customer placed an order the day before a specific promition, we explained in several occasion after talking to the HQ that was not longer possible apply the offer to her order because order was submitted before the offer was valid

Lindsey P N.

Lindsey P N.

Quality and reliability

This Gaggia Classic is every bit that. A classically stylish and deluxe coffee machine which for aficionados will suit their inclination to produce their own traditional espresso, perfect every time. The advertising should include the currency conversation costs in the total price but we happy to pay these to get this great machine into our kitchen. We love it and would be heart broken to live without it.

Canberra coffee lover

Canberra coffee loverCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great simple to operate machine

Makes an excellent cup of coffee with a beautiful crema. A quality machine which is easy to operate and easy to clean. I had been unable to find this type of machine in stock in my city and was delighted to find this one online. My order was delivered promptly. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Italian coffee machine

I was delighted to be able to buy the same Gaggia machine that I had bought in Europe and used for years. It makes perfect espresso and froths the milk perfectly. It did take a bit longer to arrive because it came directly from Italy, but it was less than 2 weeks. It came with the Australian plug, ready to use. One thing to know about this machine is that you need to use traditional low coffee cups and the frothing wand also needs a low jug... other than that, it makes better coffee than machines that cost way more without taking up too much space on your counter. We use Illy vacuum packed pre-ground coffee - works great.

They are not Australia local company

I order a machine from their website. I found the payment system is Amazon UK. I start feel unsafe and try to contact them. The phone number is fake Australian phone number. After one and half day, they email me and try to send the "Scam Parcel" to me. I have request the cancellation before they email me. I should search the review before order from this website. 100% unsafe, please share and let more people know it.

A G.Western Australia

Very disappointing. Horrible customer service.