Listing monitored by New Vision Financial Services

Great service, communication and result.

Very pleased with "New Vision Financial Services", I found both Chris and Jeff great to deal with.
Good customer focus, timeliness of response and accurate feedback throughout. Happy to recommend, thanks.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your amazing review Jimmy. Was amazing to be able to assist you both with this exciting purchase.

refinancing with a big portfolio to uncross colateralise

Chris and Jeff did a amazing job of uncross collateralizing all my loans, also checking into all and potential ways to increase my portfolio and loan options moving forward, even tho the banks where incredibly slow which absolutely killed me they continually kept me updated and multiple emails to there contacts at the bank and kept me updated. The amount of work they would of done to check everything i can do to move forward was huge also they where able to liaise with my accountant and work together.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your Amazing review Scott and for allowing us to assist you in the refinance and restructure of your investment portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we assist you in growing your portfolio.

Tate Pearce
Tate PearceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better Broker!

Chris was such a massive help through the whole process of purchasing our property and took a lot of the stress out of it for me. He's quick to respond and by the phone 24/7 willing to answer any questions and guide me in the right direction. Thank you Chris i'll definitely be using you again in the future

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you so much for the amazing review and for trusting me and New Vision Financial Services to assist you during this very exciting time of purchasing your new home.

Braj D.
Braj D.Sydney, NSW

Good Financial services for Home loan

My experience was really good through the entire process. I am very much satisfied with their service. If you need home loan please contact Chris. His team will look after you.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you during this very exciting time.

Home Loans

Find out how New Vision Financial Services Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Gurpreet s.
Gurpreet s.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service by Amardeep singh

When searching for a home loan you need to be able to rely on someone you can trust to be able to present all the options available and give you the right information to make the right decisions. Amardeep singh from New vision financial service is able to do all of this and more. He was able to answer the myriad of questions and provide guidance to best products and solutions to help us save money and pay off our home sooner.
Highly recommend

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for allowing us to assist you.

Excellent service

Provided relevant comparisons of loan offer and guided for best option. This is second time I received support from Chris for refinancing my loan and I am really pleased with his support again.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Pepi
PepiSydney, NSW

Chris, thank you!

Very quick and comprehensive approach, using very good software easy to fill and follow.
Application process was clear and he answer every phone call.
Overall, we are very happy with the result.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lauren M
Lauren MSydney, NSW

Refinance!

Once again you have delivered! I cannot thank you enough Chris (& also Jeff this time around) for all of the help, support and guidance throughout the entire refinance process. You both made this simple and easy for myself and Andrew. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who is looking for an amazing broker who will always go above and beyond for his clients. Thanks again Chris, rest assured all of our future purchases etc will be done through New Vision Financial Services.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for or your review. Was amazing assisting you.

Other Home Loans

Home financing with difficult situation

Chris offered help with financing my loan and was able to suggest the lenders who would be able to service. He pursued and obtained all approvals in time. Lovely person to work with. Very responsive and realistic

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your lovely review. Was fantastic assisting you.

New vision

Chris helped me navigate and set up multiple loans at competitive rates. Was always available and flexible. Thank you for all the hard work you did to get my loans settlement done

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for your review. Was our pleasure assisting you.

Kaustubha
Kaustubha

Fantastic service and comprehensive support

Chris and Jeff are simply amazing and have helped us tirelessly, going above and beyond and further, to ensure that our first home purchase finance is taken care of and with the best options to choose from.

Being a first home buyer myself and having explored multiple different options prior to contacting Chris, I can confidently say that Chris is the best person to have on your side for your financial requirements regardless of your situation or any issue that you might be having with finance, he will get you the best deal or the best solution.

Highly recommended and will definitely go back to them in future.

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank your for your review. Was amazing assisting you and your wife.

Dale B.
Dale B.

Chris made the whole process easy, very happy with the service and would be happy to use his service again.
He explained the process very well, which made for an easy transaction .

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thanks mate, was great to be able to help you.

Danielle
DanielleSydney, NSW

Fantastic!!

Chris is absolutely fantastic! Buying a home can be stressful but he done everything in his power to make the process easy for us. He goes well above and beyond in customer service and offers such a personal touch which made a world of difference. Couldnt recommend anyone else for the job!

GeM
GeMSydney, NSW

A rewarding experience

Great advice, support and assistance throughout the whole process. Chris is a most experienced and friendly professional willing to go the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend New Vision Financial Services to anyone who is tired and wary of the big banks. From start to finish Chris guided us through the whole process and choice of products. I will definitely call New Vision again for my next project. Thanks Chris.

re
G M

Chris BrownNew Vision Financial Services

Thank you for Ng our amazing review. Means a lot.

Trent B.
Trent B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and knowledge led to a fantastic result!

Chris kept us up to date through the entire process and through his knowledge, expertise and advise, put us in the very best position to maximise our outcome. Thanks Chris!

Thank you Trent. Much appreciated