Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great experience

What a great experience we had with this company. Our bathroom finished result is incredible. Thank you so much for the hard work you put in to achieve this result. GREATLY APPRECIATED

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Easy to work with

Mick & his team of trades are professional & courteous, there workmanship was excellent & I would not hesitate in using his company again & neither should you.
Thanks again Mick and your team for an excellent job

My dream bathroom

Highly recommend these guys. Used twice now. A special shout out to mike for my amazing feature wall legend. Thank you to all the team. Cant wait to build another bathroom.

Great workmanship, great value and great to deal with!!

We have had five bathrooms renovated by Mick and his team. Each time has been a really good experience with Mick available any time for questions and eager to keep us informed of where things were up to. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Smoothest Bathroom Reno Ever

We would highly recommend Mick from Newcastle Bathroom Renovators and his expert team of trades. Our bathroom refit went like clockwork in the busy lead up to Christmas, with the organisation skills of Mick and the professional ( and tidy) team of tradies he has working with him. Always arrived as planned and on time, were extremely polite and cleaned up after themselves every day. Thanks Mick for our beautiful new bathroom. Jenny and Tony

Bathrooms are amazing

A big thankyou to Mick and his team from Newcastle bathroom renovators,
We had a bathroom and a laundry/bathroom done by Mick and his team. The results are amazing, we couldn’t be happier.
From start to finish Mick and his team were professional and friendly, and it was a pleasure to have them in our home.
Mick went above and beyond to help us, and make sure we were happy every step of the way. Nothing was ever a drama.
The job was done on time, and after receiving a couple of quotes there’s was by far the best.
We would not hesitate to recommend Newcastle bathroom renovators to anybody, we would definetly use them again ourselves in the future.

Two Beautiful Bathrooms

We were recommended Mick from Newcastle Bathroom Renovators by a guy at my husbands work. We told our son, who then went with Mick and his team. They did a fantastic job, so we got them to do our 2 bathrooms too. Well i am so glad we did. All the tradesmen that came through our home were so good and very professional, (they were very friendly too). They took great care in protecting our home whilst working and always cleaned up afterwards. They even picked up our PC items and tiles for us. Everything went like clockwork. Old bathroom out, prepwork done, tiling done, plumbing done, electricals done, new bathrooms done. They look fantastic, i am so happy with them. What i liked most thou was, once we said to Mick, go ahead and do the bathrooms, that was it, we just sat back and relaxed and Mick took care of everything. We were very happy with the price too.I have no hesitation in recommending Mick and his team to anyone.

A Wonderful Service!

Never been so impressed with tradesmen. The best work ever! A team of experts. coordinated by Michael who took them through the whole process of creating my beautiful bathroom, without any hiccups or dramas.
The care taken and the skill shown by these delightful young men, was a real eye-opener for me. I enjoyed having them in my house.
Newcastle Bathroom Renovators came to me so highly recommended that I didn't even look for a second quote. A very good decision; great price, great advice and a bathroom I can't stop showing off.
Thank you all so much.
Ruth McFayden

Brilliant service, outstanding work

I would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. On inspecting the work, Mick made sure every detail was to high quality standards to ensure a perfect finish. He is efficient and goes the extra mile to ensure you love your new bathroom. All the tradies were professional, punctual and easy to have in our home. Their quote was very reasonable and I am so glad we chose to go with NBR. Thank you!

Impressed!

From start to finish a great experience with Michael and his team at Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. Inspection, quote, pricing and design were great. Excellent communication and atrention to detail. Michael took the time to explain and made sure that all questions were answered. I was impressed by the professional knowledge and support provided by all of the trades. I will use NBR again and highly recommend this company to others

Bathroom brilliance

I would like to take the chance to thank Micheal and his team of trades for the wonderful work renovating our bathroom. From start to finish we had a pleasant experience, design was great , communication was regular and the finished result exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators to anyone wanting a new bathroom.

Awesome team to deal with.

Great team and very professional from start to finish. Mick took the stress out and assured me the best result. His input and knowledge on bathrooms is outstanding and tiling was flawless.
Couldn’t be happier with the end result. Will definitely book for our next bathroom Reno!

Great job - Bathroom

Professional friendly service. Trades were courteous and easy to communicate with. Completed in set timeframe. We are very happy with our new bathroom.

Happy with our bathroom!

Happy to have our bathroom looking great, Newcastle bathroom renovators have been great to deal with, Mick has been to see some of my concerns and has been more than happy to rectify any problems. Thank you!

Excellent from start to finish

From the very start meeting Mick was a positive experience. Mick and his team are hard working polite and very helpful people. The communication between Mick and his crew shows how well everything comes together.
Mick would always be in contact with what was happening next and to see if we needed anything else. Our bathroom is absolutely beautiful and now we have decided to get the ensuite done.
Mike and Ellen are absolutely awesome they both go above and beyond what is required. I would highly recommend Mick and his team as they are professional, courteous and hardworking.

WOW.... WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

Newcastle bathroom renovators have just completed our bathroom renovation and we could not be any happier.
It all started with there competitive quote, quick and professional response to enquiries and their ability to share and ideas to create our vision of the amazing bathroom we now have.
Prior to engaging NBR to do our bathroom we collected a few other quotes from bathroom renovators in Newcastle. NBR came in with the best price and after notifying these other competitors they started to talk badly of NBR which was very worrying but we still decided to go ahead and we are so glad we did as the final product is outstanding, these other renovators should take a leaf out of NBR's book.
The team at NBR are all polite, hardworking and there workmanship is amazing. What I appreciate most is how they worked with us at every stage in the process to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted, from drawing up a plan on day one to cleaning and vacuuming our house on completion.
Thank you again for our beautiful bathroom, we will be recommend you to everyone

Excellent affordable service

Mick and his team were fantastic from quote to end service. Nothing was too difficult where other bathroom renovator services in the area were struggling to come up with solutions to my awkward ensuite. NBR had the most competitive quote and i was most happy with Micks "can do" attitude. The project ran so smoothly and i was so grateful i didnt have to organise trades myself and deal with no shows and all that drama that i have experienced before when organising my own renos. This was such an easy way to get bathroom completed and the results are amazing. Very happy with final product and will definitely be using NBR for our main bathroom when we complete that next year.

2 Beautiful bathrooms

Love my new bathrooms !! We made a laundry and bathroom into 2 bathrooms and I couldn't be happier. Took slightly longer than I thought, but the end results are well woth it. Mick & his team were approachable and professional. Would highly recommend

Thankyou

Our beautiful bathroom completed today and we love it! Michael is outstanding as is his team, we still can't believe our luck with every single tradesman who walked through our door during the process. All so professional, neat, clean....drop sheets always placed on floor before commencing work, rubbish collected regularly. No pain what so ever, even the quote painless! Once again Mick your a credit to your industry and we still can't quite believe our luck! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

2 bathroom with defects and took 1 year

2 bathrooms which has terrible tiling. The shower floor had water pooling issues. The defective work kept being postponed and placed on the back burner. It's been more than a year and the bathroom still hasn't been completely fixed. I think [name removed] needs to hire better tilers and improve his communication with his tradies and the client. For a company that charges a fairly hefty price on his renovation, the workmanship is quite sub par. The problem with this company is that there are only a couple of good trades, most of his workers have sub quality workmanship.