Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Honorable tradesmen, excellent workmanship, and a great company

I got the lowest possible quote on my new bathroom, but the best result far beyond my expectations.
The quote is transparent and in great details, the price is fixed, no nasty surprise. The extra cost incurred during the renovation is absorbed by the company. The director of the company is a man with integrity, kind, friendly, always available, and deliver the best service the company can offer.
This is truly the company of the year!

Anna C.

Anna C.Sydney, NSW

Great team, amazing results!

Mick and his cohort were so easy to deal with throughout the renovation process. Mick kept me informed on progress and gave me great advice and recommendations. The team did my entire internal renovation (it was gutted essentially) and went above and beyond to help me, especially as I do not live in the same city. I was so relieved to find them trustworthy and their work was impeccable. Highly recommend.

Rina

RinaHunter Region, NSW

Easy process, great outcome

I would be happy to recommend this team to anyone. Mick was friendly, reliable, and easy to communicate any concerns with, the team achieved everything within targets, and the finished bathroom was beautiful and very functional. We will absolutely use Newcastle Bathroom Renovators if we need other bathrooms renovated.

rachelsourris

rachelsourrisHunter Region, NSW

Great experience

What a great experience we had with this company. Our bathroom finished result is incredible. Thank you so much for the hard work you put in to achieve this result. GREATLY APPRECIATED

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Easy to work with

Mick & his team of trades are professional & courteous, there workmanship was excellent & I would not hesitate in using his company again & neither should you.
Thanks again Mick and your team for an excellent job

My dream bathroom

Highly recommend these guys. Used twice now. A special shout out to mike for my amazing feature wall legend. Thank you to all the team. Cant wait to build another bathroom.

Steve and Jen

Steve and JenHunter Region, NSW

Great workmanship, great value and great to deal with!!

We have had five bathrooms renovated by Mick and his team. Each time has been a really good experience with Mick available any time for questions and eager to keep us informed of where things were up to. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Smoothest Bathroom Reno Ever

We would highly recommend Mick from Newcastle Bathroom Renovators and his expert team of trades. Our bathroom refit went like clockwork in the busy lead up to Christmas, with the organisation skills of Mick and the professional ( and tidy) team of tradies he has working with him. Always arrived as planned and on time, were extremely polite and cleaned up after themselves every day. Thanks Mick for our beautiful new bathroom. Jenny and Tony

Gavin S.

Gavin S.Hunter Region, NSW

Bathrooms are amazing

A big thankyou to Mick and his team from Newcastle bathroom renovators,
We had a bathroom and a laundry/bathroom done by Mick and his team. The results are amazing, we couldn’t be happier.
From start to finish Mick and his team were professional and friendly, and it was a pleasure to have them in our home.
Mick went above and beyond to help us, and make sure we were happy every step of the way. Nothing was ever a drama.
The job was done on time, and after receiving a couple of quotes there’s was by far the best.
We would not hesitate to recommend Newcastle bathroom renovators to anybody, we would definetly use them again ourselves in the future.

Sharon C

Sharon CHunter Region, NSW

Two Beautiful Bathrooms

Ruth

RuthNewcastle

A Wonderful Service!

Never been so impressed with tradesmen. The best work ever! A team of experts. coordinated by Michael who took them through the whole process of creating my beautiful bathroom, without any hiccups or dramas.
The care taken and the skill shown by these delightful young men, was a real eye-opener for me. I enjoyed having them in my house.
Newcastle Bathroom Renovators came to me so highly recommended that I didn't even look for a second quote. A very good decision; great price, great advice and a bathroom I can't stop showing off.
Thank you all so much.
Ruth McFayden

Brilliant service, outstanding work

I would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. On inspecting the work, Mick made sure every detail was to high quality standards to ensure a perfect finish. He is efficient and goes the extra mile to ensure you love your new bathroom. All the tradies were professional, punctual and easy to have in our home. Their quote was very reasonable and I am so glad we chose to go with NBR. Thank you!

Kacey S

Kacey SKotara

Impressed!

From start to finish a great experience with Michael and his team at Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. Inspection, quote, pricing and design were great. Excellent communication and atrention to detail. Michael took the time to explain and made sure that all questions were answered. I was impressed by the professional knowledge and support provided by all of the trades. I will use NBR again and highly recommend this company to others

Bathroom brilliance

I would like to take the chance to thank Micheal and his team of trades for the wonderful work renovating our bathroom. From start to finish we had a pleasant experience, design was great , communication was regular and the finished result exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators to anyone wanting a new bathroom.

Awesome team to deal with.

Great team and very professional from start to finish. Mick took the stress out and assured me the best result. His input and knowledge on bathrooms is outstanding and tiling was flawless.
Couldn’t be happier with the end result. Will definitely book for our next bathroom Reno!

Great job - Bathroom

Professional friendly service. Trades were courteous and easy to communicate with. Completed in set timeframe. We are very happy with our new bathroom.

Carla

CarlaAustralia

Happy with our bathroom!

Happy to have our bathroom looking great, Newcastle bathroom renovators have been great to deal with, Mick has been to see some of my concerns and has been more than happy to rectify any problems. Thank you!

Tracey.C

Tracey.CNewcastle

Excellent from start to finish

From the very start meeting Mick was a positive experience. Mick and his team are hard working polite and very helpful people. The communication between Mick and his crew shows how well everything comes together.
Mick would always be in contact with what was happening next and to see if we needed anything else. Our bathroom is absolutely beautiful and now we have decided to get the ensuite done.
Mike and Ellen are absolutely awesome they both go above and beyond what is required. I would highly recommend Mick and his team as they are professional, courteous and hardworking.

Roger

Rogernewcastle

WOW.... WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

whirlpoolsucks

whirlpoolsucksnewcastle

Excellent affordable service

Mick and his team were fantastic from quote to end service. Nothing was too difficult where other bathroom renovator services in the area were struggling to come up with solutions to my awkward ensuite. NBR had the most competitive quote and i was most happy with Micks "can do" attitude. The project ran so smoothly and i was so grateful i didnt have to organise trades myself and deal with no shows and all that drama that i have experienced before when organising my own renos. This was such an easy way to get bathroom completed and the results are amazing. Very happy with final product and will definitely be using NBR for our main bathroom when we complete that next year.

Megan D.asked

HI,
Mick completed a bathroom for me just under 5 years ago in Merewether Heights. About 12 months ago I noticed that a tile or two on the floor had cracked. Today I have noticed that I have about 8-9 cracked floor tiles.... please advise what the warranty is on this and how I resolve this issue.... it is with the tiler that laid the tiles via Newcastle Bathroom Renovations or do I go to the company that supplied the tiles ... it is product warranty? Many thanks Megan

Megan D.

I received a text after providing this comment advising me to email mick@newcastlebathroomrenovators.com.au over 1 week ago and followed up with a text.... surprise surprise.... no reply to my email or my text...... this seems to follow suit with the comments raised here about dodging calls and responsibility when issues arise post completion of work. Very disappointing indeed!