Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

Newcastle Bathroom Renovators

A Wonderful Service!

Never been so impressed with tradesmen. The best work ever! A team of experts. coordinated by Michael who took them through the whole process of creating my beautiful bathroom, without any hiccups or dramas.
The care taken and the skill shown by these delightful young men, was a real eye-opener for me. I enjoyed having them in my house.
Newcastle Bathroom Renovators came to me so highly recommended that I didn't even look for a second quote. A very good decision; great price, great advice and a bathroom I can't stop showing off.
Thank you all so much.
Ruth McFayden

Brilliant service, outstanding work

I would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. On inspecting the work, Mick made sure every detail was to high quality standards to ensure a perfect finish. He is efficient and goes the extra mile to ensure you love your new bathroom. All the tradies were professional, punctual and easy to have in our home. Their quote was very reasonable and I am so glad we chose to go with NBR. Thank you!

Impressed!

From start to finish a great experience with Michael and his team at Newcastle Bathroom Renovators. Inspection, quote, pricing and design were great. Excellent communication and atrention to detail. Michael took the time to explain and made sure that all questions were answered. I was impressed by the professional knowledge and support provided by all of the trades. I will use NBR again and highly recommend this company to others

Bathroom brilliance

I would like to take the chance to thank Micheal and his team of trades for the wonderful work renovating our bathroom. From start to finish we had a pleasant experience, design was great , communication was regular and the finished result exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators to anyone wanting a new bathroom.

Awesome team to deal with.

Great team and very professional from start to finish. Mick took the stress out and assured me the best result. His input and knowledge on bathrooms is outstanding and tiling was flawless.
Couldn’t be happier with the end result. Will definitely book for our next bathroom Reno!

Great job - Bathroom

Professional friendly service. Trades were courteous and easy to communicate with. Completed in set timeframe. We are very happy with our new bathroom.

Happy with our bathroom!

Happy to have our bathroom looking great, Newcastle bathroom renovators have been great to deal with, Mick has been to see some of my concerns and has been more than happy to rectify any problems. Thank you!

Excellent from start to finish

From the very start meeting Mick was a positive experience. Mick and his team are hard working polite and very helpful people. The communication between Mick and his crew shows how well everything comes together.
Mick would always be in contact with what was happening next and to see if we needed anything else. Our bathroom is absolutely beautiful and now we have decided to get the ensuite done.
Mike and Ellen are absolutely awesome they both go above and beyond what is required. I would highly recommend Mick and his team as they are professional, courteous and hardworking.

WOW.... WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

Newcastle bathroom renovators have just completed our bathroom renovation and we could not be any happier.
It all started with there competitive quote, quick and professional response to enquiries and their ability to share and ideas to create our vision of the amazing bathroom we now have.
Prior to engaging NBR to do our bathroom we collected a few other quotes from bathroom renovators in Newcastle. NBR came in with the best price and after notifying these other competitors they started to talk badly of NBR which was very worrying but we still decided to go ahead and we are so glad we did as the final product is outstanding, these other renovators should take a leaf out of NBR's book.
The team at NBR are all polite, hardworking and there workmanship is amazing. What I appreciate most is how they worked with us at every stage in the process to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted, from drawing up a plan on day one to cleaning and vacuuming our house on completion.
Thank you again for our beautiful bathroom, we will be recommend you to everyone

Excellent affordable service

Mick and his team were fantastic from quote to end service. Nothing was too difficult where other bathroom renovator services in the area were struggling to come up with solutions to my awkward ensuite. NBR had the most competitive quote and i was most happy with Micks "can do" attitude. The project ran so smoothly and i was so grateful i didnt have to organise trades myself and deal with no shows and all that drama that i have experienced before when organising my own renos. This was such an easy way to get bathroom completed and the results are amazing. Very happy with final product and will definitely be using NBR for our main bathroom when we complete that next year.

2 Beautiful bathrooms

Love my new bathrooms !! We made a laundry and bathroom into 2 bathrooms and I couldn't be happier. Took slightly longer than I thought, but the end results are well woth it. Mick & his team were approachable and professional. Would highly recommend

Thankyou

Our beautiful bathroom completed today and we love it! Michael is outstanding as is his team, we still can't believe our luck with every single tradesman who walked through our door during the process. All so professional, neat, clean....drop sheets always placed on floor before commencing work, rubbish collected regularly. No pain what so ever, even the quote painless! Once again Mick your a credit to your industry and we still can't quite believe our luck! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

2 bathroom with defects and took 1 year

2 bathrooms which has terrible tiling. The shower floor had water pooling issues. The defective work kept being postponed and placed on the back burner. It's been more than a year and the bathroom still hasn't been completely fixed. I think [name removed] needs to hire better tilers and improve his communication with his tradies and the client. For a company that charges a fairly hefty price on his renovation, the workmanship is quite sub par. The problem with this company is that there are only a couple of good trades, most of his workers have sub quality workmanship.

Amazing!!!

We are so impressed with the work Mick and his team have done. Right from the start, Mick was helping me with tile measurements and amounts before I had even confirmed my booking with him. His team were professional, always polite and helpful. All work done was to an excellent standard. A few minor things I needed changed were done the next day. My Bathroom and ensuite are amazing, I am so happy and couldn’t recommend these guys high enough! Thankyou so much!

Magical Transformation!

We had been putting off the bathroom renovation for years, dreading the usual mess for months on end, disappointment with careless arrogant tradesmen and expense. THEN WE FOUND MICK AND HIS AWESOME TEAM! What a wonderful fun and creative experience! They were respectful, trustworthy, happy to liaise every step of the way, cleaned up every day, were sincerely nice guys with lots of funky humour [all at a very fair and reasonable price] and nothing was too much trouble. And above all, they did an awesome job! Mick went out of his way to discuss everything as we went along and keep us informed. He also very successfully managed the schedule to ensure the job was done in a minimum timeframe - a hard call on any bathroom job. Now here's the best bit - OUR BATHROOM IS TOTALLY AWESOME!! It is beautiful and the workmanship cannot be faulted. It looks great! We wish we had found Mick sooner. Mick said he wanted us to be 100% happy, and we are. Mick we love your fantastic smile, intelligent expertise, unlimited energy and special sense of humour. Thank you so much!!

Can't believe my eyes

My bathroom is so fantastic i can't believe my eyes. The ugly duckling definitely turned into a beautiful swan.
All the guys did a great job, they talked to me about what i wanted and showed me a better way of how my ideas would be.
I highly recommend Newcastle Bathroom Renovators.

Excellent Quality, Reasonable Price

We have recently fully renovated our bathroom. Mick and his team did an excellent job for us. They are very flexible to changes in plan. Always on time and finished the job as quick as possible. Mick, himslef is a nice guy and he always comes up with good suggestions. I would definitely recommend him and his team and will use their services for our future renovations. And yeah the discount on bathroom items is real.

So good we came back for more!

We chose Newcastle Bathroom Renovators above a number of other companies because of their competitive quote, quick and professional response to enquiries and their ability to share and create our vision of the perfect bathroom. We came back to Mick to work his magic on our dated ensuite and once again the room has been transformed into a gleaming modern haven that is even a pleasure to clean! Mick and his boys are all polite, hardworking gents who do a brilliant job in an excellent timeframe. What I appreciate most is how they worked with us at every stage in the process to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted. It looks fabulous guys- thanks so much for all your hard work!

WOW WOW WOW

WOW! What can I say! Michael and his team are nothing short of phenomial! Not only did they help me design and create my dream bathroom they did it with minimal fuss and extreme proficiency. To say they are amazing is an understatement! Michael is a true craftsman in his field and I can't recommend this company highly enough!

What a nightmare experience

Unprofessional from the start, using thumb tacs on my walls to put their plans up, chipped tiles, missing blinds, damaged vanity, mouldy carpet from constant water leaking due to failed waterproofing, that eventually had to be all ripped out & redone.
Very poor customer service from [name removed] & his team, being lied to, several times, not returning my calls, saying he will organise to come out next week as I still have leaks around my shower & I'm still waiting.
I'm just relieved my nightmare is over & I never have to deal with these people again.