2.3

SLim

SLimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty product

Bought a few items from Newchic recently. They shipped the items in a few lots and some of them arrived broken (bad packaging). When I contacted them about replacement/refund. They offer me 20% refund to return the product.

elletnahc

BAD Quality & Slow Shipping. DO NOT waste your money!!

Rubbish company shipping out of Hong Kong and/or China. DO NOT waste your time or money!!! Poor quality, slow shipping and do not honour their return policy

elletnahc

BAD Quality & Slow Shipping. DO NOT waste your money!!

Tony S.

Tony S.Southern and Hills, SA

Do not do this to yourself

Once again its just poor quality crap, marketed very well, get off you bum go to a good store in person and buy good quality clothes, this stuff is overpriced rubbish.

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

VERY POOR EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY POOR EXPERIENCE!! I have received shoes that are the incorrect size. I have emailed the company 3 times with no reply. Very disappointed!!!!!

SizingVery large

Cheryl J.South East Queensland, QLD

They don't like giving refunds and I probably won't get mine after this review.

Ordered a pair of shoes only to be told they weren't available so I'd be getting a refund I'm still waiting but not holding my breath. Bunch of thieves. Don't waste your time.

Cheryl J.

As of today 12/11/20 still no refund I'm being sent transaction numbers that mean nothing I can only assume you will not be refunding any time soon.

Heather P.

Heather P.Southwest, VIC

Be very careful

The range of products is certainly very large but be very careful of the descriptions. I have just ruined a top that was advertised as cotton but melted and stuck to the iron! False advertising I call that.
It really is hit and miss. I have purchased some very nice items but some are so bad the end up in the bin because the description was misleading. But - I guess you get what you pay for. If you want cheap clothes then you get cheap!

No shoes !

I ordered shoes two months ago. One pair not in stock so I changed my order. This is where the fun begins. Confusion on their part, over and over again emails. Finally I get an invoice to cover the amount of difference in price of shoes. Someone cannot add up in their favour I might add. But, I paid the invoice. I got another one this morning for another $25 to cover the difference in price. Sorry already paid!! Still no shoes

Pipan
Pipan
Vulcan C.

Vulcan C.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

I used the shoe that I bought and they are comfortable. They are slightly larger but better than thight ones :)

SizingSlightly large

Lock

LockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service!!! Believe all the bad reviews!!!!

Contacted customer service with a complaint their delivery man kicked my dog. I received a 4 line response in poor English telling ME to look into it. Unacceptable and uncaring. The product is junk btw don’t waste your money. Live chat is the only way to contact them and the responses are automated. Mine started with a thank you for giving us the details of your concern we will look into it, when I hadn’t even written anything. Buyer beware.

SizingVery large

Too small

I used the tool provided for measuring shoulders etc, but the item was way too small. To return it must pay postage, so will have paid delivery in both directions - pretty bad deal

No contact.

After receiving the products I ordered found they were too small. I have tried to get in contact for a return label. I’m unable to sign in to my account. I tried for a new password but never receive the email link to change it. I tried to make contact on messenger but again no reply. I guess this company will wait until the time frame for returns has expired.

Newchic N.Newchic

Very small sizing, they didn't fit like the pictures and I got the same size as I normally wear

They are small and push your bust up and out of the bras, nothing like shown on the bigger breastfed models, when I put a t-shirt over them to see if that would look better it actually looked worse and it looked like I had growths on the tops of my breasts

SizingSlightly small

Bel BSydney, NSW

Wrong parcel delivered

I received a parcel that was clearly not my order. The first contact was positive then was advised that I had received a parcel so my order was complete?!??!!!! Lost heaps of money. I will not ever use these people again.

Robyn B.

Robyn B.South East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with product but results good

Return Product : I purchased what I thought looked to be a lovely top but on arrival it wasn't suitable at all. So I had an online chat with New Chic re a possible return and money refund. The person I spoke to suggested I keep the top & that they would refund me all but the postage cost. I thought this was very fair & within a few days of our chat, my refund was in my account.
Robyn 29/09/20

Advertised as 100% Cotton - Shirt is Shiny Hot and Sweaty Polyester

I carefully checked on the product description (prior to buying) that the fabric was 100 per cent cotton as I live in a very hot area and can't wear polyester or mixed poly/cotton. The product description stated 100 per cent cotton. What arrived is a shiny polyester shirt which is hot to wear; has no tags and no washing instructions. I won't be ordering from newchic again. False advertising is unlawful in this country. Never again!

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

China based pretending to be in Australia Items did not turn up and poor communication

Brought clothing which never turned up. It seems they pretend they are in Australia but are in China. Be very careful. I will never use this lot again, they make it look like they are in Australia but are infact in China.
Do not Trust, I didnt get my order.

Scammers, thieves & liars

Don't waste any money with this company!
Their goods are cheap fake rubbish that'll cost you too much to return to China for a refund and their customer service will explain how they are 'an ethical company concentrating on quality products and great customer service' - which is all lies. They just want to scam you.

Ghastly Fabrics .Misrepresentation of clothing

I have never received such trashy clothes in a package. The fabrics are really cheap and awful. The pictures in the ads are NOTHING like the clothing you receive. No labels. Seams NOT matching. Truly garbage. So disappointed!!!

invergGippsland, VIC

No correspondence and no product

On the 28/7/20 I ordered some clothing for my wife. I have written twice in regard to delivery time without getting a reply. Shipping says it hasn't left China yet so it's anyone's guess how long I will have to wait. I wont be waiting much longer before requesting a refund.

inverg

I have written to you 3 times and you never took the time to answer. I checked and my order of 1 month standing was still in China. I requested a refund as I don't wish to wait any longer.

Mick H.

Mick H.asked

Transaction ID 0NT570099R996462E and Invoice ID: 87413904 Order was placed on 18 July and still hasn't arived would like an answer before i Start the paypal dispute process

Rachael

They will arrive. ( or at least some of them.) But you may be disappointed when they do

Nick W.
Nick W.

It will be garbage when it arrives and PayPal will insist you return it to the scammers at Newchic before a refund.

This you'll need to pay for.

PayPal are complicit in this crime - just look around trustpilot etc to see how many people have been affected. They are well aware that Newchic only send rubbish by the complaints they get.

They should just refund the money and let Newchic cover the loss - I doubt the cost of the clothes is more than 5 dollars!

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Mick H., we do get your disappointment.
Please log into your Newchic Account and see your real-time order status. Open this link and have a better understanding of the shipping: https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html
We have informed you of details via your registered email address. Please kindly check your spam/email later. If you did not receive the email, please do not hesitate to contact us at vipservice@newchic.com with the info mentioned here.
We will be happy to help!
Newchic Team

Gayeasked

Received today my pink vegetable rack very happy thank you so much

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Gaye. Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :)

Gayeasked

Very happy will this store received my pink vegetable rack today thank you so much very happy

Gaye

Very happy my vegetable rack thank you so much

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Gaye. Thank you a lot for your excellent comment and we are glad to hear that you love the items. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

Boogaloo
Boogaloo

This is a one plus of how many deltas so glad I thought of reading the reviews before making a purchase from NEWCHIC.

Get an answer from our members and Newchic representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes, Hiking Footwear and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Pyjamas / Sleepwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands