2.4

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

China based pretending to be in Australia Items did not turn up and poor communication

Brought clothing which never turned up. It seems they pretend they are in Australia but are in China. Be very careful. I will never use this lot again, they make it look like they are in Australia but are infact in China.
Do not Trust, I didnt get my order.

Scammers, thieves & liars

Don't waste any money with this company!
Their goods are cheap fake rubbish that'll cost you too much to return to China for a refund and their customer service will explain how they are 'an ethical company concentrating on quality products and great customer service' - which is all lies. They just want to scam you.

Sizing Very small

Ghastly Fabrics .Misrepresentation of clothing

I have never received such trashy clothes in a package. The fabrics are really cheap and awful. The pictures in the ads are NOTHING like the clothing you receive. No labels. Seams NOT matching. Truly garbage. So disappointed!!!

invergGippsland, VIC

No correspondence and no product

On the 28/7/20 I ordered some clothing for my wife. I have written twice in regard to delivery time without getting a reply. Shipping says it hasn't left China yet so it's anyone's guess how long I will have to wait. I wont be waiting much longer before requesting a refund.

inverg

I have written to you 3 times and you never took the time to answer. I checked and my order of 1 month standing was still in China. I requested a refund as I don't wish to wait any longer.

DrD

DrDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delayed Delivery

I order an item in June and it is now 24th August and the item has not been delivered. The online chat help estimated it could b another 45 business days before I can expect delivery. There was no indication at the time of purchase that there would be such a delay in delivery.

Refund

I ordered Pink Rocker (Skechers) Trainers size 6.5 . Their parcel to me was opened at Customs .
Trying to send them back seemed to cause a problem, as the person answering my email did not understand. After numerous emails I finally came across a lady called Irene who asked to send a photo of the trainers (which were not pink) also a copy of the print out on how to return items.

Irene was so helpful she admitted I had been sent the wrong colour, I was amazed how helpful the Company were in the end. They kindly refunded me for the trainers and I didn’t need to post them back. So thank you Irene at Newchic . My opinion on your Company has changed

Sizing Very large
Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Doreen. Thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll let their leaders know so they can get the recognition they deserve. Have a nice day~

Mo

Mo

Prompt attention

The article I purchased was faulty and once I had explained the fault ( article was two different colours) I was offered a refund without any further discussions. The refund appeared within a few days. Good customer service

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Mo, thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll let their leaders know so they can get the recognition they deserve. We can't wait to shop with you again soon!

Nothing like the Pictures!

Easy to order and take my money unbelievably slow to deliver!! Quality is rubbish garments look nothing like the pictures! Items took 8 weeks to arrive the material of the jacket looks nothing like the picture here more like the fluff in cheap slippers and the top is see through! Cheap nasty horrible rags nothing like described! Nothing like those beautiful pictures they flaunt on the net!

Sizing Slightly small
Newchic N.Newchic

Excellent opportunities on this site!

Navigation is easy but one must pay attention to use the specification drop-down menu to see the full specifications of the selected product!
In case of problem with a delivered item you can count on the understanding and support of a very conscientious and honest customer service.
The range of products available is very various and generous.
I 've been always satisfied with the expected quality of products I've bought, except my misinterpretation of the material description of a pair of shoes.
I recommend this site! Enjoy!

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Triponez Bernard, thank you very much for your wonderful comment. We appreciate your support and positive feedback. We look forward to your continued business and hope to assist you again in the future.

Steve M

Steve MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Don't

Just bought a pair of shoes from this internet store. I should have stopped short of ordering because the postage was nearly 50% of the cost of the shoes! Dispatch of the item was very slow.
The shoes are flimsy and of poor quality and do not look like they will last more than a few uses.
Made my mistake once, never again

Violet

Violet

Got a full refund after order delay

I waited for 4 weeks to find order still being processed , I messaged to cancel and they apologised and refunded my money next day, probably slow due to covid 19 going on so understandable. Point is they replied to me quickly and I got all my money back so it’s not a scam company .

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Violet, thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll let their leaders know so they can get the recognition they deserve.

SaftomanVictoria

Disappointed

The articles compared to Australian articles were cheap looking, not made well and the sizing was wrong
despite checking their chart. All in all a very bad decision on my part.

Sizing Very small
Saftoman

I really cannot be bothered. Thank you for the reply. I have given the garments to the op shop.

sussanne

sussanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but delivery takes ages

One of my favourite blouses was bought from this site it’s very good for the price paid however it took 2 months to arrive so if you want something quickly I would think again . I would order from them again but wouldn’t expect it to be delivered straight away.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, sussanne. We are delighted to hear our products have met your expectations. We are also keeping striving to provide a satisfactory shipping service to our customers. Nice day~

LilySydney, NSW

They are a rip-off! Theft!

I purchased a shirt which never arrived. Contacted them few times and it seems they are just buying time telling you that the product is on its way. Every time I contacted them they were showing different tracking ticket. I obviously lost my money and all I can do now is spread the word so other people don't get cheated as I was.

Lily

I honestly believe you are a scam "company" as you seriously present as one!

Nenad B.

Nenad B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely slow processing time

Ordered on the 14th of June (Sunday). Their official processing time is 1-3 business days, but it took them 9 business days to dispatch (Thursday 25th). For an international shipment - which is extra 2 weeks, that's poor form. Still hasn't received it.

Tassiedevil

TassiedevilLaunceston, TAS

Good waterproof trousers. Ideal for what I do !

Have ordered previously, and very happy with the trousers .Perfect for my application. Ordered more ( took a while to arrive, but everything does nowadays ! ), first wearing the zip failed.. Got in touch New chic accepted my problem, and within 2 days I've been compensated . Excellent ! Thank you Taylor and team. Always courteous, and helpful . Love the pants, will buy again , but, gee I hope they fit stronger zips !! Best regards, Kerry . Tasmania

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Tassiedevil, thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll let their leaders know so they can get the recognition they deserve. We appreciate the time you've taken to contact us! Nice day~

Delivery

I placed an order (by the way the clothes are of good quality) but I waited 10 or so days for them to be delivered. I wasn't sure where they were coming from but I do think that your delivery system needs to be improved. I will continue to purchase fro Newchic and I hope the delivery time is improved.
Christine

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Christine. Thank you a lot for your great comment and your advice. We are striving to provide a satisfactory shipping service to our customers. And Newchic will go on improving. Have a nice day~

business ownerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Ordered some chainsaw sharpener-(small package) Waiting for over a month and still hasn't arrived. No response from the company. The website made it seem it was being shipped from Australia until you realise it is not after the transaction. Already regret my purchase

business owner

We finally received the chainsaw sharpener. The issue was they were not even shipped until a month after the order.

Dianne

Dianne

Very happy with clothing and shoes, always happy with what l get from Newchic

Great ordering system, really good customer care and support. Lots of choice when purchasing and good quality. Very pleased. :) I will continue to purchase from Newchic in the future and recommend Newchic to my friends.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Dianne. Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :)

Linda

LindaFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't purchase from Newchic

I Ordered a chair cover which never arrived, have emailed them multiple times with last email bouncing... Finally had enough and lodged a dispute with Paypal and they are refusing to give me a refund!! Absolutely dreadful customer service.

Mick H.

Mick H.asked

Transaction ID 0NT570099R996462E and Invoice ID: 87413904 Order was placed on 18 July and still hasn't arived would like an answer before i Start the paypal dispute process

Rachael

They will arrive. ( or at least some of them.) But you may be disappointed when they do

Nick W.
Nick W.

It will be garbage when it arrives and PayPal will insist you return it to the scammers at Newchic before a refund.

This you'll need to pay for.

PayPal are complicit in this crime - just look around trustpilot etc to see how many people have been affected. They are well aware that Newchic only send rubbish by the complaints they get.

They should just refund the money and let Newchic cover the loss - I doubt the cost of the clothes is more than 5 dollars!

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Mick H., we do get your disappointment.
Please log into your Newchic Account and see your real-time order status. Open this link and have a better understanding of the shipping: https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html
We have informed you of details via your registered email address. Please kindly check your spam/email later. If you did not receive the email, please do not hesitate to contact us at vipservice@newchic.com with the info mentioned here.
We will be happy to help!
Newchic Team

Gayeasked

Received today my pink vegetable rack very happy thank you so much

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Gaye. Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :)

Gayeasked

Very happy will this store received my pink vegetable rack today thank you so much very happy

Gaye

Very happy my vegetable rack thank you so much

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi Gaye. Thank you a lot for your excellent comment and we are glad to hear that you love the items. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

Get an answer from our members and Newchic representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands