Newchic

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (49) · Slightly small (16) · Very small (11) · Slightly large (9) · Very large (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (57%) · Not as advertised (43%)

Suzie

SuzieIllawarra, NSW

Unpredictable sizes and questionable materials used

The order above is the 3rd I have placed with New Chic. The first was for 2 pairs of pants....... come OK loved them. Second order - more pants, I ordered AusXXL, the pants that arrived were S. My grand daughter took them as she could fit into them..... very disappointed. 3rd order, 3 more pairs of pants similar style to the first order, they are so big and baggy I have to pay to have them altered as I love the style. I would send them back and demand a refund but I cannot find any of that style. I will not be buying anything more from you though as the sizes are totally unpredictable.

Sizing Very large

Colleen F.

Colleen F.Tasmania

Perfect... Very happy.

Just received my boots and free beach sandals. Perfect sizes. I'm a 42/43. Very comfy. I love them. I'm in Tasmania, Australia and delivery was only a couple of weeks.

Hi, Colleen F..
Thank you for your comment and we are glad to hear that you love the items. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day~

Raewyn

RaewynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be careful of this site

Thieves!

Active scammers

Product Appearance As advertised

Can report that I did actually get the refund

khopey

khopeyVictoria

Unacceptable delivery time

I placed an order for 3 bras, on 5th Dec and the delivery isn't expected to shipped till 25th Dec... this is an unacceptable time to wait for bras. This means I won't have bras till mid Jan... really not happy

Newchic N.Newchic

I love the shoes though a bit large

Thanks for sending this pair of shoes that I ordered replacing the wrong item previously sent. I love the shoes though a bit large but feels comfortable. The quality is nice.

Sizing Slightly large
Newchic N.Newchic

Hey Gaty, thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. Thanks for letting us know so we can show recognition where it is due.

The dress very beautiful and I like it very much, it fits me well.

The dress very beautiful and I like it very much, it fits me well. Fit is perfect for me and just what I needed for the office. Black goes with everything!

Hi, Elaine Sanches
Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :)

delivery took more than 45 days

shoe size 41 I am happyshoes awesomethis is my first purchase with Newchic delivery took more than 45 days I am impressed &satisfied with the shoesfits wellgives rich look. in future looking forward to buy moreexpects speedy delivery.

Sizing True to size

based on the description it was true

based on the description of the product and the colour it was true to its description but I felt the actual size again was a smaller size based on the measurements and description there was some room for manoeuvring of the button which worked out all to be fine

Hi, Cristiano Leighton,
thanks for your kind comment. If you need any assistance, welcome to contact us on Messenger or use this link: https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 Thanks so much!

This is one of the most comfortable sandals.

This is one of the most comfortable sandals. I bought the yellow and then I bought the orange one. I usually take size EU38 I ordered size EU38 and they fit perfectly well. I really do recommend these sandals. I'm considering of ordering the light blue as well:) The only draw back is that the items take a long time to be dispatched and this is why I gave four stars.

Hi, Crew
Thank you for your comment and we are glad to hear that you love the items. We are keeping to improve our shipping service as well. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

unique and striking

I read reviews saying they fit small so I ordered a size up, and probably didn't need to. They are therefore quite loose on me but I don't care. The sole is cushiony, they are beautifully made and I absolutely love them. They are unique and striking and I get lots of compliments but best of all they are comfortable, even if a bit big

Sizing Slightly large

Hi, hug
Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot for us! Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

It looks exactly as advertised.

It looks exactly as advertised. The fit was perfect and the leather was soft. Love it and people around me love it too! My only concern is that it's made of PU Leather. I could foresee the shoes chaffing and breaking in the near future.

Newchic N.Newchic

Having it a bit bigger made it a little bit more flowy.

Great dress lovely fabric green colour is a little bit darker than photo but still very nice. Bought the 5XL as I am in between sizing I would rather it a bit bigger than smaller. I am short so it comes to my ankles which is what I wanted. Having it a bit bigger made it a little bit more flowy.

Hi, Keon Waldo,
we love to hear this. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

FAST SHIPPING

Very fast delivered to AU wonder why my jumper I ordered the same time did not come yet ;-) Lighter as expected fits well on the waist but very short. Need to add some length to it. But otherwise nice pants. Happy that I bought it at highly discounted price as in my opinion it is not worth much more.... Thanks NC!

It was my first buying

It was my first buying. My shoes fit but they\'re a little tight around the foot (foot width). I believe that next time I\'ve to measure my foot length and width using the \"size guide\". Overall everything was fine! Thank you Newchic team!

Hi, Willa,
Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :) Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

The bag is like description about color and size.

The bag is like description about color and size. However In description there is not information about origin and I thought It had origin from Europe. But when I receive it It had origin from China. So It\'s only be worth with discount price

Light, bright Leather

Light, bright Leather card wallet Easily seen, well made, with pockets mostly enough to insert cards easily. There are pockets on both sides with a an opening (pocket) between long enough for notes. I love this long card wallet, but check your Bag's internal length before you choose. A great purchase.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Gyg, Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot for us! You made my day :)

Lovely shoes and colourful

Lovely shoes and colourful one.I really like it.The only reason I do not give 5 stars is I wish the bottom part of the shoes is more firm and sturdy so it shall more comfy for a long walk as it has a good grip.I am glad I purchased this shoes it can go with many colour outfit !

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Lui, thanks so much for your comment and feedback. We will forward it to the manufacturers as well as the suppliers and try to improve it in the future if possible. Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

Order 2 sizes up.

Ordered XL. Shirt was bright seemingly good quality and soft but way too small for my shoulders. I measured at the border of L and XL for the chart. Order 2 sizes up.

Galina Van Didden

Galina Van Diddenasked

Where is our CLOTHS (181 Evroes )?we paid 15.11.19. The number of the first order is 76514701 ? At the Post Office of Bulgaria they have no the track delivery number : RV 262 36 9961 CN. Our Address is the city : Bulgaria . The city : RAZLOG 2760 ; Blagoevgrad region ; Jankolova reka aria; Complex " Aspen Valley " ; apart. D 101 ; the floor 1. For Galina Van Didden.

Hi, Galina Van Didden,
we do get your disappointment. But we wouldn't be able to check here for you as this is a public platform. Please log into your Newchic Account and see your order status. And we have also informed you in details via your registered email address. Please kindly check your spam/email later. Or drop us the order number using this link https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 or at Messenger. We will be happy to help!

RABIYA

RABIYAasked

is you deliver any where in pakistan? safely and timely

Hi, RABIYA,
we have shipments to Pakistan. As you may be aware, we have multiple shipping methods. Therefore we'd suggest you to open this link and have a better understanding: https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html For any further question, just chat with us in private from Messenger or use this link: https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2
Thanks so much!

Jennifer Z.

Jennifer Z.asked

My shoes were not the size I asked for I want to return them What is your postal address

drpot
drpot

You need to email them.
cservice@newchic.com

Neane
Neane

Yes, you need to contact customer service, they will help you

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Jennifer Z.. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. In your case, due to the size problem, please submit your request to the after-sale customer service via this link https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 We will offer you a reasonable solution based on the return and refund policy. ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund). Thanks in advance.

Get an answer from our members and Newchic representatives