Newchic

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love the shoes though a bit large

Thanks for sending this pair of shoes that I ordered replacing the wrong item previously sent. I love the shoes though a bit large but feels comfortable. The quality is nice.

Product Appearance As advertised

The dress very beautiful and I like it very much, it fits me well.

The dress very beautiful and I like it very much, it fits me well. Fit is perfect for me and just what I needed for the office. Black goes with everything!

Amazing boots!

Amazing boots! I am usually size 38 but I ordered 39 because my feet swell so it's a perfect fit. So very comfortable and soft. Women ask me where I got them from so beautiful and well made!

Product Appearance As advertised

Loved it and highly recommend it.

Magnificent, easy to use and best of all it has several functions for every need of our skin and makes it look like new, clean, soft, no blemishes, reduces expression lines. Loved it and highly recommend it.

Product Appearance As advertised

These boots are beautiful !

These boots are beautiful ! I ordered as suggested, one size up, and they are a tiny bit big. Better than being too small. I usually put a terry cloth insole in my footwear anyway, and they fit perfectly! I have average width feet, definitely not narrow. These are so comfortable for my over 55 year old feet, I can wear them all day. Note that these are synthetic lined.

mix

mixGippsland, VIC

I really like this outfit! I usually opt for a Large

I really like this outfit! I usually opt for a Large but after reading some reviews, super happy I went with the Medium. The shorts and top are both super stretchy so it fits nice without looking oversized. You can actually wear the top as intended or backwards and both look good. The only issue I had was that the sleeves were a little tight, but if you wear them lower on your arms, it really isnt a big deal.

Adrian Mastalski

Adrian MastalskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

El top me qued un poco ajustado

El top me qued un poco ajustado y la falda sper floja, pero aun as me gusto mucho. Se ve sper bien y me encanto el color El top me qued un poco ajustado

delivery took more than 45 days

shoe size 41 I am happyshoes awesomethis is my first purchase with Newchic delivery took more than 45 days I am impressed &satisfied with the shoesfits wellgives rich look. in future looking forward to buy moreexpects speedy delivery.

Sizing True to size

based on the description it was true

based on the description of the product and the colour it was true to its description but I felt the actual size again was a smaller size based on the measurements and description there was some room for manoeuvring of the button which worked out all to be fine

Product Appearance As advertised

This is one of the most comfortable sandals.

This is one of the most comfortable sandals. I bought the yellow and then I bought the orange one. I usually take size EU38 I ordered size EU38 and they fit perfectly well. I really do recommend these sandals. I'm considering of ordering the light blue as well:) The only draw back is that the items take a long time to be dispatched and this is why I gave four stars.

Product Appearance As advertised

These are nice looking shoes

These are nice looking shoes. The quality and flexibility of the faux leather upper remains to be seen. They look like leather but the feel is stiffer and tighter than leather. The length of the shoes is normal but they are narrower than average. Time will tell whether they loosen at all. The soles seem durable and the cushion is adequate. If you are looking for shoes that look nice and are okay with the microfiber leather then I think these will serve. They are appropriate for casual or business casual wear. Both the yellow and black shoes look attractive.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Poppy, Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

unique and striking

I read reviews saying they fit small so I ordered a size up, and probably didn't need to. They are therefore quite loose on me but I don't care. The sole is cushiony, they are beautifully made and I absolutely love them. They are unique and striking and I get lots of compliments but best of all they are comfortable, even if a bit big

Hi, hug
Thank you so much for your comment! It means a lot for us! Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

beautifully made

These are real winners! Great fit,and beautifully made. Have scored many compliments with them. A little large but the laces take good care of that. Soft inside feels very nice.

Product Appearance As advertised

They are comfortable and have a cozy lining.

Orange is my favorite color, so I was thrilled to see these cute little booties in orange. They far surpassed my expectations for the price. They are comfortable and have a cozy lining. They may run just a tad short, but not enough to effect their comfort.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

It looks exactly as advertised.

It looks exactly as advertised. The fit was perfect and the leather was soft. Love it and people around me love it too! My only concern is that it's made of PU Leather. I could foresee the shoes chaffing and breaking in the near future.

I love these jeans.

I love these jeans. However they were a lot shorter on me than the model so they are restrictive to walk in as they come a little tight around the ankle. The waistband is not attractive so I wear a top that covers. I have received a lot of compliments about them and even through their minor faults I'm giving them 5 stars.

Hi, Megan Nelson
Thank you so much for your comment! And if you need any assistance, welcome to contact us on Messenger or use this link: https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 Thanks so much!

Patty Whipp

Patty WhippSouth East Queensland, QLD

the material is a little weird, but its okay.

the material is a little weird, but its okay. There were a few loose strings from stitching but I just cut them off, the armpit areas are a title baggy but nothing major. Overall pretty nice, worth the price. I am 57 & weigh 126lbs

Eleanor Simmonds

Eleanor SimmondsSydney, NSW

Sieht genau wie auf den Bildern aus, ebenfalls ist das Material super angenehm!

Sieht genau wie auf den Bildern aus, ebenfalls ist das Material super angenehm! Fr den Sommer ein must have! Leider steht es der Top ein bisschen ab !Sonst passt alles !

I really like the bag

I really like the bag and I have to admit that it is not showing it differently than it is but I was drawn in by the striking similarities between it and the Hard Graft Flat Pack a bag that I have long lusted after but never can afford and the main thing that is different is(aside from the leather vs pu materials) the real one has that thick wool felt in the bags construction and this one only has it prominently all over the pictures of it not a single piece of that material is included.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Enoch, Thank you so much for your great comment! It means a lot for us! Welcome to Newchic again and have a nice day.

Will reorder these again!

Soft material; so cute! I measured my waist (I track my measurements as I've lost weight) and thought I ordered accordingly. Much to my disappointment these jeans were way too small. Was so bummed when they didn't fit. After contacting New Chic customer service they generously offered a 25% discount on my next order if I felt the return to be too costly. I am beginning to get a better idea how to figure out my size w/ New Chic and am definitely a returning customer! c

Newchic N.Newchic

Hey Thea Uri, thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with customer service! We'll let their leaders know so they can get the recognition they deserve. We can't wait to shop with you again soon!

Jennifer Z.

Jennifer Z.asked

My shoes were not the size I asked for I want to return them What is your postal address

drpot
drpot

You need to email them.
cservice@newchic.com

Neane
Neane

Yes, you need to contact customer service, they will help you

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, Jennifer Z.. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. In your case, due to the size problem, please submit your request to the after-sale customer service via this link https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 We will offer you a reasonable solution based on the return and refund policy. ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund). Thanks in advance.

elizabeth l.

elizabeth l.asked

I have been having a lot of trouble placing an order, in fact in the last few months it has been increasingly difficult. I have been buying for years and my address will be on record, but the automated form will not accept the city and/or the phone number. I pay with paypal who display my address. I am assuming there is something blocking transmission either at your end or in my computer and I don't know how to fix it.

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, elizabeth l.. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. You can try to set your shipping address as the default address in the address book of your account center. Regarding to the phone number, the format is 123456. And the order will be shipped to the PayPal address if you choose PayPal Payment. In such cases, please ensure you have selected or entered the correct delivery address. If still failed, please kindly send us some screenshots to show the problem at https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html Live chat is available 24/7 at https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/10095588/v2/open_chat.cgi?groups=2 We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

phil

philasked

I have been trying to get intouch with this company. I would like to exchange for a larger size. My order came with no paperwork so I don’t have an order no. How do I get intouch as I can’t send an email as I don’t have an order no. Thsnks

Newchic N.Newchic

Hi, phil. Thank you for placing your order on Newchic. We are sorry for the issues you have experienced. In your case, since the item doesn't fit you, please contact the after-sale customer service via this link https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html Customer Service response time: Within 24 hours. If in urgent case, live chat is available 24/7. We will offer you a reasonable solution based on the return and refund policy, which you can find on the product details page and the help center. ( https://www.newchic.com/help_center selected Return & Refund). Thanks in advance.

Get an answer from our members and Newchic representatives

Mens / Womens Clothing Mens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later Options None
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes, Hiking Footwear and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Pyjamas / Sleepwear