Listing monitored by Newchic

James P.
James P.South East Queensland, QLD

After several purchases am very happy with Product Quality

Great range of products for all family members, am impressed with delivery was within overseas timespan and the quality of items was top shelf. Thank you

Dear James P..

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience. Look forward to your continued purchase from Newchic and hope to serve you again in the future. Have a good day~

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Good product

I'm happy with the service and product. Will shop again soon.
Easy to navigate the store and easy to find what I wanted.

Dear Andy.

Thank you so much for your great comment and support. We can't wait to shop with you again soon! Nice day~

Good but not perfect

Good products, right size on everything but extremely difficult to find the proper size. Wide range of products. Good quality except for a defective shoes

Sizing True to size

good and bad

I ordered 2 pairs of same style but different color of shoes, they come in with 1 pair nicely put in a beautiful shoe box, but the other one were just poorly put in a bag, ended up with the shoe bands collapsed, I bought these because I had 1 pair some time ago (with gorgeous embellished flower at the sides) but this time the flowers were flat instead of embossed and exquisite, I was disappointed

Love this shirt!

Very happy with this product, it is a fun and vibrant shirt that everyone has complimented me on. Have to roll the sleeves up as the sleeves are a little short, but other than that, would recommend to others!

Dear Tom.

Thank you for choosing Newchic and for leaving us a good comment. We will continue to offer the best level of service to our customers. Wish you a happy day~

Jennifer
Jennifer

Size not right.

I found the store was easy to find things and fairly good range and I'm relatively satisfied with the product.

Generally OK

Hi, the materials were a lot thinner than I expected and colours not true to the pictures (this is to be expected). Sizing was not accurate but that could have been me.

Newchic N.NewchicSend a private message

Product was too big and unwearable

The product was too big. When I chatted with customer service about how to return it, they offered me a discount rather than returning it. They said that I would have had to pay for shipping and postage which would have cost a significant amount. To be fair to them, they did offer me a good discount. Still, I am unable to use the shoes at all. I took them to a shoe cobbler to see if he could help make them a bit tighter, but even with his help, they are still unwearable.

Mandy
Mandy

Beautiful dress

Excellent on all counts. Range of products, , high quality accurate sizing and postage were excellent. My dress was perfect. Thank you.

Newchic N.NewchicSend a private message

Dear customer,Thank you for choosing Newchic! Your positive feedback allows us to know that our efforts are appreciated and you are satisfied with our services. Looking forward to your next purchase.

Find out how Newchic compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Stylish, not like Uk shoe stores. Nice comments on 7 pairs 5 styles. Weakness - eyelets coming out, stitching to rubber.

Despite weaknesses (eyekets coming loose stitching snapping at join with rubber souls I'll buy again as so funky and well priced.

SHONA ALEXANDRA FOLEY
SHONA ALEXANDRA FOLEYSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE THE PRODUCT

i liked it so much as you may see I ordered anoth coup-le of things from you. I am awaiting the 2nd delivery of a scarf hat.

Michael H.

Not the local store they pretend to be

Got my items and they are OK, but they took a month to get here from China, which wasn't specified at checkout. Tracking says they've just left China, yet the items are here.

They pretend to be in Australia

great buy.

It arrived and was exactly what I wanted. Thank you. will shop with you again, when something comes on the site i wish to buy.

Dear Jenny Ryalls,

Thanks so much for letting us know about your great experience with us. We can't wait to shop with you again soon!

DeanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Synthetics posing as Natural

Ordered three summer shirts, all selected on the basis of fabric type (as I cannot tolerate synthetic fibres). Only one of the shirts was good, one was a blend of cotton and polyester, and the other, though labelled as cotton, was a blend of cotton and who knows knows what.!!! I showed the mystery shirt to 4 different people and they all agreed that it wasn't the real deal. I wouldn't be here giving these folks a 1 star rating except the customer service didn't respond to my complaint. I took a chance with buying fashion from China. I wont be doing that again. One cheap shirt that cost AU$80 in effect. Its a shame

Dean

Hello.. maybe a respone from your customer service would suffice?

Newchic N.NewchicSend a private message

My new English-style beret cap is uniquely beautiful and very well made.

No complaints here. You have an easy-to-navigate website, an amazing selection of products along with fair prices and prompt shipping.

Jason
Jasonasked

I bought a pair of Menico blue shoes. They are great, except I was sent the wrong size. They are enormous.
To send them back to China to exchange is going to cost as much as the shoes, or the option put to me from Newchic is they will refund me $27.00 & I can keep the shoes !!! Why would I do that ??? I simply want the right size. How hard is it !!! DON'T BUY NEWCHIC i say.

Maric
Maricasked

Hi
I need to return an item incorrectly ordered.
O/No. 97708012
Transaction No.6J269051W9329161D
Parcel reference YT2108521266061676
Please send me the necessary paperwork to complete this return.
Mara Dimond

Lynne Y.
Lynne Y.asked

Hi,
I have received an East Level Astronaut T shirt , however, I would like to return it please, as it is not my style, as I had thought.
I have always been satisfied with the products I have received from New Chic, and the quality of the T Shirt is absolutely fine, but just does not suit me.
Could you please tell me the procedure I need to follow to return the T shirt?
Thank you, Lynne Young.
My Address is: 8 Linkmead Ave, Clontarf. NSW. Australia. 2093
The barcode on the bag in which the shirt came is: POA7042590
The Article ID on the postage bag is: BN108452274

Newchic N.NewchicSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Newchic representatives

Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes, Exercise & Sport Shoes, Hiking Footwear and Work/Trade/Heavyduty Boots
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Pyjamas / Sleepwear