4Newentor Mattress Topper

Quick delivery

KLBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper King Single

Terrible service

I emailed the company to let them know their site was not working and could not make a purchase, they came back within a couple of days to let me know it was resolved and could make a purchase.
I have made it and since then have emailed them multiple times to find out where my order is and have heard nothing at all
They where happy to quickly respond to take my money but can’t tell me where my order is Show details
KLB

I finally heard back from them at start of June and they said the product would be shipped 30th June. I still have NOT received the topper or any communication to say it has been shipped. This is the worst service I have ever received.

Gabriele G.
Gabriele G.2 posts
  7cm Mattress Topper Queen

Goods never came, and so is the refund

Purchased on ads its a 5-7days delivery in ViC, after 2 weeks no news or anything.

They only confirm much later delivery date (another 3weeks+) bcs they have no stock until then. Even so, their eta is often changes, sometimes is this date, sometimes is that date. So i asked for a refund. only then magically the goods is on their way and they say well, its on the way and refuse to give a refund.

I explain that i’d prefer a refund in this horrible saga. I contacted them through multiple platforms because emailing them takes forever. In all forms they’ve been reassuring that refund is being processed, or taking it seriously. but really, no refund til now-4 weeks later

Anh D.
Anh D.2 posts
  10cm

Huge disappointment!!!

I was hopeful for a firm topper after reading all of the reviews but it was such a disappointment when I received the real one. Not sure if the quality was the same but what I received was no where near firm on so-called firm side, soft-medium at best, even on a hard floor, imagine on a mattress!! No support for my back at all. I should have know better not to buy memory foam but I was fooled by so many rave reviews. Now I wonder if they are real?! Show details
Nanda Kumar Prakash
Nanda Kumar PrakashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper King

This is perfect, can't live without it

Very Comfortable and feel relaxed after the sleep. Happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Verified 10cm

This is ok

Packed well, quick delivery. Needs some time to settle. I thought it could have been a little softer, then I have lost a bit of weight. 60 kg. May be a
70mm may have been better . Show details
Newentor Australia   DM

Hi, Our topper has two sides with different hardnesses. You can try the soft side.

Eliza
ElizaLaunceston, TAS8 posts
  Verified 7cm Mattress Topper Long Single

Best Product

Great mattress topper. Have tried others but the Norwentor topper is 100% better. Great nights sleep. Show details ·  1
Gwen Fenton
Gwen Fenton

Really happy with topper

Happy with item. Quality is good.
No more sore back so it must be working
Service was great Show details ·  1
Rita C.
Rita C.

Excellent Buy!

We bought this Mattress topper as a last attempt to save our hard mattress. Our old mattress moved like a rocky boat, with every toss and turn we'd make, making a peaceful sleep impossible. Also being hard a mattress, I woke daily with shoulder pain.
The Newentor topper definitely has improved our quality of sleep and I wake without pain. It's like sleeping on a cloud, I don't wake now when my husband moves, and my shoulders are loving it! Show details ·  1
Anne Baker
Anne Baker
  Verified 7cm Mattress Topper Queen

Reduces back pain and leg pain

Back pain has reduced by at least 90% for my husband and leg pain for me .more comfortable and less pain due to TKR. Show details ·  1
karen bromley
karen bromley

Fantastic

Prior to getting the topper my hips were so sore and I couldn’t get comfortable sleeping since putting the topper on my bed I have had the best nights sleep Show details ·  1
Tom W.

Fast delivery will buy again very professional Show details ·  1
Lorraine Oliver
Lorraine Oliver

Love it!!

We were hoping this topper would make a little difference to our bed. We were totally surprised and amazed at the improvement. Extremely happy with it. Show details ·  1
David Y.
David Y.Perth, WA
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper King

Product is adequate

The product is good but I should have ordered the 7cm instead. Came with the harder foam on top so I had to swap it to the softer memory foam. Show details ·  1
Ajacat
AjacatSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper Queen

Love this Mattress topper

Very comfy and had a good sleep since I use it. Show reply
Waddah
Waddah2 posts

No regrets

Great purchase. I was thinking about buying a new new mattress. I was looking for a mattress with a firm topper but hey so expensive and I wasn't comfortable sleeping in it. Came across this topper and decided to try it out. We all loved it. Much much comfy and better sleep. Show details ·  1

DORIS S.
DORIS S. · Mattress Topper

In a review a lady mentioned that the toppers are prone to move even with fitted sheets on the bed, have you since improved on this.???? I am interested in purchasing a double bed firm topper so need to know if they are prone to movement.

Nathan M.
Nathan M.

There is a grip on one side of the mattress which helps with this.

Newentor Australia   DM

Yes that is right, it is not such a widely reflected problem yet. Also if you add straps on the topper, there will be new problems as time goes by, such as strap deterioration.

Wendy
Wendy · Mattress Topper

I’ve read in comments of someone buying wrong size accidentally. Can’t return it, what happened to the 120 night free trial? If not happy with mattress free return and full refund.

Features:

• The Newentor Mattress Topper has 2 hardness levels, letting you switch between H2 gel visco goam or H3 comfort firm foam depending on how you sleep.
  • The topper is made from OEKO-TEX certified skin-friendly fabric, which is antibacterial and anti-mite.
  • A non-slip base helps keep the topper in place and reduces noise while you use your bed.
  • This mattress topper is available in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
  • Depending on the size you buy, you can choose from a height of 5cm, 7cm or 10cm.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Newentor Mattress Topper was highly comfortable, which some users said helped relieve tension and pain from their hips and back.
  • Reviewers also said both sides of the topper were supportive.
  • According to reviews, their mattress topper was delivered speedily.
Compare all Newentor Mattress Topper listings
CategoryMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & Protectors
Price (RRP) $390$365$430$340
TypeMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress Topper
Dimensions 70 x 1530 x 2030 mm70 x 1370 x 1880 mm70 x 1830 x 2030 mm50 x 1530 x 2030 mm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)