4Newentor Mattress Topper

Anh D.
Anh D.
  10cm

Huge disappointment!!!

I was hopeful for a firm topper after reading all of the reviews but it was such a disappointment when I received the real one. Not sure if the quality was the same but what I received was no where near firm on so-called firm side, soft-medium at best, even on a hard floor, imagine on a mattress!! No support for my back at all. I should have know better not to buy memory foam but I was fooled by so many rave reviews. Now I wonder if they are real?! Show details
Nanda Kumar Prakash
Nanda Kumar PrakashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper King

This is perfect, can't live without it

Very Comfortable and feel relaxed after the sleep. Happy with the purchase. Show details ·  1
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Verified 10cm

This is ok

Packed well, quick delivery. Needs some time to settle. I thought it could have been a little softer, then I have lost a bit of weight. 60 kg. May be a
70mm may have been better . Show details
Eliza
ElizaLaunceston, TAS8 posts
  Verified 7cm Mattress Topper Long Single

Best Product

Great mattress topper. Have tried others but the Norwentor topper is 100% better. Great nights sleep. Show details ·  1
Gwen Fenton
Gwen Fenton

Really happy with topper

Happy with item. Quality is good.
No more sore back so it must be working
Service was great Show details ·  1
Rita C.
Rita C.

Excellent Buy!

We bought this Mattress topper as a last attempt to save our hard mattress. Our old mattress moved like a rocky boat, with every toss and turn we'd make, making a peaceful sleep impossible. Also being hard a mattress, I woke daily with shoulder pain.
The Newentor topper definitely has improved our quality of sleep and I wake without pain. It's like sleeping on a cloud, I don't wake now when my husband moves, and my shoulders are loving it! Show details ·  1
Anne Baker
Anne Baker
  Verified 7cm Mattress Topper Queen

Reduces back pain and leg pain

Back pain has reduced by at least 90% for my husband and leg pain for me .more comfortable and less pain due to TKR. Show details ·  1
karen bromley
karen bromley

Fantastic

Prior to getting the topper my hips were so sore and I couldn’t get comfortable sleeping since putting the topper on my bed I have had the best nights sleep Show details ·  1
Tom W.

Fast delivery will buy again very professional Show details ·  1
Lorraine Oliver
Lorraine Oliver

Love it!!

We were hoping this topper would make a little difference to our bed. We were totally surprised and amazed at the improvement. Extremely happy with it. Show details ·  1
David Y.
David Y.Perth, WA
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper King

Product is adequate

The product is good but I should have ordered the 7cm instead. Came with the harder foam on top so I had to swap it to the softer memory foam. Show details ·  1
Ajacat
AjacatSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified 5cm Mattress Topper Queen

Love this Mattress topper

Very comfy and had a good sleep since I use it. Show reply
Waddah
Waddah2 posts

No regrets

Great purchase. I was thinking about buying a new new mattress. I was looking for a mattress with a firm topper but hey so expensive and I wasn't comfortable sleeping in it. Came across this topper and decided to try it out. We all loved it. Much much comfy and better sleep. Show details ·  1
jack
jackSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 7cm Mattress Topper Queen

This is perfect!

Everytime we woke up, my husband and I has a back pain. And now I’m always excited to go to bed and I can say this makes me feel better. Thank you so much NEWENTOR. We’ll buy another sets for our kids soon! Show details ·  1
B Hurst
B HurstSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  5cm Mattress Topper Queen

Transformed old mattress

I was skeptical when my partner bought this but I am absolutely amazed at how this topper brought our old lumpy mattress back from the dead. At first I thought it was way too hard but I needed to give it a couple of days to properly expand after opening. Now it’s a dream to sleep on. Could not recommend more. Show details ·  1

DORIS S.
DORIS S. · Mattress Topper

In a review a lady mentioned that the toppers are prone to move even with fitted sheets on the bed, have you since improved on this.???? I am interested in purchasing a double bed firm topper so need to know if they are prone to movement.

Nathan M.
Nathan M.

There is a grip on one side of the mattress which helps with this.

Newentor Australia
Newentor Australia   DM

Yes that is right, it is not such a widely reflected problem yet. Also if you add straps on the topper, there will be new problems as time goes by, such as strap deterioration.

Wendy
Wendy · Mattress Topper

I’ve read in comments of someone buying wrong size accidentally. Can’t return it, what happened to the 120 night free trial? If not happy with mattress free return and full refund.

Newentor Australia
Newentor Australia   DM

Hi there, We could refund if you are not happy with the product, but we do not do refunds or returns if it is wrong size purchases.

Best
Newentor

Features:

• The Newentor Mattress Topper has 2 hardness levels, letting you switch between H2 gel visco goam or H3 comfort firm foam depending on how you sleep.
  • The topper is made from OEKO-TEX certified skin-friendly fabric, which is antibacterial and anti-mite.
  • A non-slip base helps keep the topper in place and reduces noise while you use your bed.
  • This mattress topper is available in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
  • Depending on the size you buy, you can choose from a height of 5cm, 7cm or 10cm.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Newentor Mattress Topper was highly comfortable, which some users said helped relieve tension and pain from their hips and back.
  • Reviewers also said both sides of the topper were supportive.
  • According to reviews, their mattress topper was delivered speedily.
Compare all Newentor Mattress Topper listings
CategoryMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & ProtectorsMattress Toppers & Protectors
Price (RRP) $390$365$430$340
TypeMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress TopperMattress Topper
Dimensions 70 x 1530 x 2030 mm70 x 1370 x 1880 mm70 x 1830 x 2030 mm50 x 1530 x 2030 mm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)