See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I have returned lots of clothing to them in the past. Best customer service experience! Always keep your proof of postage from the Post Office as they will ask for the tracking number. Give a full refund without a fuss. Love NEXT!

Awful! Liars and Thief

Awful. Made mistake in my address (provided only a city name), and contacted support after 15 minutes, and asked them to cancel because I didn't provide an address. But they said that it was shipped, they even didn't have my address. They didn't cancel it and didn't refund. Terrible company! Liars!

Amy

AmyCentral West, NSW

Shocking with returns- will mess you around

I purchased summer clothes for my son however they were one size too big. Contacted next to advise id like to exchange and they said I must return for a refund. Fine- return post at own cost- ok.
Returned the items via Auspost in September and have confirmation that the package arrived in Alexandria a few days later. I have had no contact from next since, and no refund. My attempts to contact them have fallen flat. I really just wanted to get the size down but they have completely ghosted me.
Not good enough. Will never use again despite having purchased many items before, appalling customer service.

Sizing Very large
Stella

StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wanted to love them but....

PIERES22

PIERES22sydney

Order not received

I ordered baby tights in September and they still don't know where my order is,will never order from them again.it was my first and last time I will order fr them

Genevieve F.

Genevieve F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to change order

I placed an order for gum boots for my child. I realised after a few hours, that I have ordered the incorrect size. I tried contacting Next via phone to change the size and was told that I am unable to do this once the order is placed. I was encouraged to return the items for a refund but based on other reviews, this doesn’t seem like a good option.

Duplicate order nightmare returns

Naz

Naz

Don’t get scammed!!

Save yourself from getting scammed!! They say they accept returns, but never refund your money after sending the item back. 2.5 weeks after the item reached their warehouse they still hadn’t refunded me, I followed up 3 times and was told to “wait for it to reach the warehouse” which it had 2.5 weeks ago. 3.5 weeks on I opened a PayPal dispute, and PayPal mediated and refunded my money. Don’t trust these scammers, if you MUST order from this website use PayPal for buyer protection.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Anna

AnnaAdelaide

Very pleased with their childrens clothing

I purchased a 3 pack shorts and 5 pack bundle tshirts for both of my kids. Very cheap and so surprised with the quality and style.. I was kinda expecting "kmart" quality or less but I have to say the quality is way better than Kmart and cheaper! All up 6 pairs of shorts and 10 tshirts for under $100!!!!! And the bundle packs make it really handy + the colours and styles are not just plain but really nice. Definetely buy again! Oh and shipping was free and only took 3 days from London to Adelaide.

JKR1967

JKR1967Sydney, NSW

Update on my previous review

It’s been 29 days since my last post and I am still waiting for a refund in the two duplicated orders and my postage. I am $157.60 out of pocket.
Next customer service is shocking when things go wrong. If you never have to return anything they’re great, but this is the second time I have returned goods in the past 12 months and not received my refund - I think there is a black hole at the Alexandria PO Box that returns disappear in never to be same again - so disappointing as I have been shopping with Next both in the UK and Australia for more than 30 years - but not anymore!

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Customer Services for returning customers

I have previously shopped with Next Australia online. I went back on to place a new order (last ordered over 6 months ago) to find out that my account is inactive. However, I cannot reset my password or re-register, I have to phone them and wait 3 days until they reactivate my account. I only find this out because everytime I try something the website crashes. Shocking customer service for a returning client. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Who waits 3 days to be able to buy online. Just redic.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trial ordered and pleasantly surprised

I was on the hunt for unique baby clothing, and wasn’t keen on certain brands that have over saturated the baby market. Next delivered quick and as shown in pictures.

Amanda

AmandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great kids clothing at great prices

Easy to use website, so many different and colourful kids clothes, great quality clothes, fast delivery from the UK. 100% satisfied customer.
Will continuously buy my son’s clothes from here. So happy

Product Appearance As advertised

Been ordering for years always fantastic.

I’m really shocked at the poor ratings. Have been ordering for years the quality and service is always on point. I just ordered something Thursday evening and it arrived this morning, Monday, from the UK. I can’t get most sites in Australia (beside amazon) in that amount of time. Free shipping over $35 also.

Melissa

MelissaMelbourne

Poor customer service and no refund given

This label has incredibly poor quality and the customer service is just as bad. Twice I have needed to return things after receiving items that look very different from the photos, and have such poor quality. Twice now I have needed to chase my refund. I probably won't receive it this time as they are so bad at what they do. Buyer beware. Save your time and money. Do not shop here.

Cecile

CecileIllawarra, NSW

So quick

Awful experience

The Order I placed online went through twice - a glitch on their end. I contacted Next immediately to request the cancellation of one order and a refund. Despite making contact within 5 minutes of placing the order I was told they were unable to cancel orders and I would have to wait until the order was delivered and then return the items (and pay postage at my own cost) in order to get a refund. Incredibly frustrating and shocking customer service.

Leyla G.

Leyla G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Quality

I ordered a whole heap of clothing for my baby girl. It all came exactly like the pictures and also very quick delivery. I definitely will be buying again very soon.

Sizing Slightly large

NotInMyName

NotInMyNameSydney, NSW

WASTE OF TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

Love everything about it!!!

Always my destination to go when it’s come about online shopping for my daughter’s clothes. The choice are lots and super cute with great quality. The shipping also quick never more than a week!!!! Super happy customer here