Brand Manager for Next? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

VicH
VicH

Twice delivered wrong item and not looking positive for any assistance.

So frustrating, my husband purchased some jeans for me after I sent him the link, jeans arrived and were completely different to the pics and description. I thought husband made a mistake so sent them back and re ordered the ‘correct’ pair. They took forever to arrive and were the wrong design again! Have taken pics and sent to the help team (waiting to hear) but will not be happy if I have to pay another $12 postage to return another pair of the wrong jeans. Next used to be great but last couple of orders have been disappointing.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Happy customer
Happy customerHunter Region, NSW

Love Next !

Have shopped with Next for years for my grandchildren & myself beautiful clothes never a problem Efficient delivery no problem with returns through Sydney address Read the current covid situation is putting pressure on postal service ?

Natasa I.
Natasa I.Perth, WA

Still in transit

I ordered dress which was promissed to be delivered by 24th sep. It's 3rd october and it's still in transit!

Kihm Schafft
Kihm SchafftGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost my order - never had the items??

I placed and order on the 18th September. The email confirmation I received said they would be delivered by 24th September. Followed up today and apparently the order was lost in transit. What an excuse. Never had this experience ever with an online retailer and completely contradicts when their status update says on my account. I don’t believe they ever even bother to ship.

Ines17
Ines17Sydney

Poor Online Service

Tried to order dress online. Transaction would not go through so I was redirected to their (overseas) call centre. My order was processed twice. By the time I realised, was informed I could not get a refund because the order had been satisfied. Was instructed to return second dress, at my cost, and they would then reimburse me. Dress posted back. Next Australia say they cannot locate it because I do not have a tracking number. So now I am out of pocket for both the unwanted dress and the postage. First and last time I buy anything from Next Australia.

Susan Todd
Susan ToddIllawarra, NSW

The Pink Bunny baby girl sleep suit.

I have bought so many wonderful things from "Next" but this baby pink bunny sleep suit ( Dusty pink with white bunnies all over it) was terrible. I soaked and soaked that thing and the horrible smell of the product used to I guess attach the bunnies on the fabric, would not come out. I sadly have had to throw it away.

Misleading Company With Terrible Customer Service

Thought I was buying from an Australian based company, no where on the main page, product listings or even checkout does it state that all items are located in the UK!!! did not find this out till I went to check shipping and saw a section saying awaiting arrival in country! When contacted support, it was terrible, not only did they refuse to cancel the order but then told me I would also have to pay extra for customs when it did arrive!!! I had to threaten to start legal proceedings before they gave in and cancelled the order and am now waiting on the refund which apparently will take another 3-5 days! An absolute con job of a company! Do not buy from this company you will regret it!!

Awesome experience

I ordered a lot of stuff for myself, my husband, my 7 year old and my 1 year old. I received the complete order within a week and all the clothes have awesome quality. Loved the items received. They were exactly as specified in the images.

I was scared earlier after reading so many bad reviews but my experience is super good. So, I decided to write a positive review. I guess people with good experience don't give many reviews in comparison to people with bad experience.

NikkiPerth, WA

Great shopping experience

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

Still waiting... terrible customer service

The order process with NEXT.com.au was great but unfortunately that's where it ends. My jacket that I have already paid for, that was supposed to arrive on 9 July, is still showing that it is at the NSW transport hub on 23 July. I have been reassured several times by NEXT that the courier has it and to please be patient because it will be delivered shortly. It is ridiculous to think that it could take more than 2 weeks to deliver a parcel to metro Sydney. All of their promises have been broken and NEXT customer service have refused to send a replacement jacket. I am extremely unhappy that my complaint has still not been resolved and I will never order anything from NEXT again.

Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again

Suzanne
SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast turnaround!

Fast delivery from London to Melb (took only 5 days). I’m very happy with the quality for the price paid! I’m only returning 3 out of the 4 items I ordered. The reviews posted by other customers really helped too with my purchases.

NikkiGungahlin 2912, ACT

This company sells items that they don't have

Purchased harper gem sculpture in May, was advised I will receive item un a week. Didn't hear anything so I called up. I was told that item is in stock but my order got stuck in the system and I need to place the order again which I did. A month of calling up and being told its on its way, eventually im told out of stock and possibly may get more stock in September. Had to cancel because they sold something they never had in stock nor was an order coming. Wasted my time, gave me false information and never was there any indication upon purchase that the item was not in stock.

Lynn_Morris
Lynn_MorrisSouth Australia

Dirty and worn

Item I paid full price for arrived with a half price sale tag on it, was dirty and had deodorant marks in the armpit. This has been my favourite shop for 30+ years but quality has plummeted lately. Thin, poor quality material. Not sure what has changed but its not good. On a plus, they refunded my money very promptly and were very apologetic.

Alexander
AlexanderSydney Surrounds, NSW

Looks like the company was sold to another owner, quality of the service got changed dramatically!

Looks like the company was sold to another owner.
Awful support, parcel was charged twice, after that it was lost, money was not returned...
Never will buy something from next anymore!