See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very pleased with their childrens clothing

I purchased a 3 pack shorts and 5 pack bundle tshirts for both of my kids. Very cheap and so surprised with the quality and style.. I was kinda expecting "kmart" quality or less but I have to say the quality is way better than Kmart and cheaper! All up 6 pairs of shorts and 10 tshirts for under $100!!!!! And the bundle packs make it really handy + the colours and styles are not just plain but really nice. Definetely buy again! Oh and shipping was free and only took 3 days from London to Adelaide.

Product Appearance As advertised

Update on my previous review

It’s been 29 days since my last post and I am still waiting for a refund in the two duplicated orders and my postage. I am $157.60 out of pocket.
Next customer service is shocking when things go wrong. If you never have to return anything they’re great, but this is the second time I have returned goods in the past 12 months and not received my refund - I think there is a black hole at the Alexandria PO Box that returns disappear in never to be same again - so disappointing as I have been shopping with Next both in the UK and Australia for more than 30 years - but not anymore!

Customer Services for returning customers

I have previously shopped with Next Australia online. I went back on to place a new order (last ordered over 6 months ago) to find out that my account is inactive. However, I cannot reset my password or re-register, I have to phone them and wait 3 days until they reactivate my account. I only find this out because everytime I try something the website crashes. Shocking customer service for a returning client. I will be taking my business elsewhere. Who waits 3 days to be able to buy online. Just redic.

Trial ordered and pleasantly surprised

I was on the hunt for unique baby clothing, and wasn’t keen on certain brands that have over saturated the baby market. Next delivered quick and as shown in pictures.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great kids clothing at great prices

Easy to use website, so many different and colourful kids clothes, great quality clothes, fast delivery from the UK. 100% satisfied customer.
Will continuously buy my son’s clothes from here. So happy

Product Appearance As advertised

Been ordering for years always fantastic.

I’m really shocked at the poor ratings. Have been ordering for years the quality and service is always on point. I just ordered something Thursday evening and it arrived this morning, Monday, from the UK. I can’t get most sites in Australia (beside amazon) in that amount of time. Free shipping over $35 also.

Product Appearance As advertised

Poor customer service and no refund given

This label has incredibly poor quality and the customer service is just as bad. Twice I have needed to return things after receiving items that look very different from the photos, and have such poor quality. Twice now I have needed to chase my refund. I probably won't receive it this time as they are so bad at what they do. Buyer beware. Save your time and money. Do not shop here.

So quick

I ordered a Toy Story 4 quilt cover set from Next. The website was easy to navigate and it was very easy to place my order. I chose to order through Next as it was the only quilt cover set that I liked - otherwise I would have preferred to order in Australia (it's for my daughter who is turning 5, she loves Toy Story and the quilt set is a nice pale blue with Little Boo Beep, Woody and Buzz on it, so it looks gender neutral). I contacted through the chat their customer service, and was told it would take between 3 to 6 days to get here. I was very skeptical about it - that is very quick to come all the way from the UK. I ordered on a Thursday, got an email on the Saturday saying it had been shipped with SkyNet (and providing me with a tracking number) and received my order on the following Tuesday! I could not believe it, 5 days including the weekend!!!
I haven't used the quilt cover set yet as it's for a birthday gift, but it looks like the product on the photo. I will update this review if I'm not happy with the quilt cover set once I've washed it and used it. But so far, so good, very happy customer here!

Awful experience

The Order I placed online went through twice - a glitch on their end. I contacted Next immediately to request the cancellation of one order and a refund. Despite making contact within 5 minutes of placing the order I was told they were unable to cancel orders and I would have to wait until the order was delivered and then return the items (and pay postage at my own cost) in order to get a refund. Incredibly frustrating and shocking customer service.

Amazing Quality

I ordered a whole heap of clothing for my baby girl. It all came exactly like the pictures and also very quick delivery. I definitely will be buying again very soon.

Sizing Slightly large

WASTE OF TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY

Awful experience. Never ever again.

My friends really wanted one of the item on their web-page for their newborn. I bought two items.

They did not send me notifications when my purchase arrived. After 3 weeks I contacted them. One of my product was not available but they did not inform me. They gave me my money back.
For my second item they said on a NOREPLY email to pick up on my local Newsagent (not address).

Since then, they made play detectives asking one by one newsagent. The Newsagent ended up being a pharmacy. When I finally got there they did not have my package or notification.

Back to talk to them, they do not know what happened or where my purchase is. I have to wait 3 days for them to find what happened. Seriously?? in 2019?

I ended up buying gifts for the newborn on different shop (not knowing if the would like it or not). After 8 weeks, this issue hasn't been solved.

WASTE OF TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY!!!!!

Love everything about it!!!

Always my destination to go when it’s come about online shopping for my daughter’s clothes. The choice are lots and super cute with great quality. The shipping also quick never more than a week!!!! Super happy customer here

Product Appearance As advertised

Read reviews on returns before proceeding with an order

Made a large order with next, only to find one of their winter jackets were faulty (zip broken) so I went through their steps to return and sent back. I have contacted them on a number of occasions now to follow up on refund and they keep saying they haven’t received - but you can read many reviews like this online stating the same thing! Disappointing! I doubt I’ll see my $ again. Won’t bother next time and will keep my $$ on reliable Australian clothing companies

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Older boys shoes

Bought a few pairs of older boys shoes which have fallen apart within days of wear. The sole of one black leather pair came off the bottom and seems impossible to glue back on within days of wear. For a pair of joggers, the inner soles came loose and kept squishing up into the toe and the elastic shoe laces lost connection to the shoe first day. Another black jogger fabric ripped from sole within days of wear. So I'm giving up on next shoes. Women's wear can be very good though.

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I ordered items on the internet but received a double up of the items. Not the issue. I returned the items at my cost (over $20) using their packaging and with tracking (guarenteed 3 day delivery). I checked the tracking 10 days later after I had heard nothing from next and the item had been received in Alexandria, Sydney 2 days after I had posted them. In total I have now called 3 times to find out what is happening (3 times in 8 days) to follow up. Keep getting different stories each time I speak to someone. I have received only half of my money back now even though items sent back together. EXTREMELY disappointed with Next and would not recommend ordering through the website. Very poor service.

Still waiting for my Refunds

I returned a few items five weeks ago and have not heard anything. When I emailed the company they kept saying they have not received the parcel. When I showed proof that it has definitely been delivered (I paid for Express Post), they said they will investigate and get back to me. I am still waiting!!! I have sent a few more emails and ignored, not happy!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Absolutely the worst customer service

I bought 2 pairs of shoes in size 38. They were so big, their true size was at least size 40. I returned them - at my cost, which I really object to. I ordered replacements. Despite the previous parcel being delivered to my PO Box, Next’s ‘partner’ Toll refused to do so. I had the worst conversation with a call centre in the Philippines - a la Telstra. I had to disclose my confidential work address in order to receive the shoes. I made a complaint to the auhelp email address. It went unanswered for days. I sent multiple follow up emails. No reply. The reply to my first email arrived. It contained dreadful grammar & spelling & completely failed to address any of my complaint issues. I replied asking for them to be addressed. Nothing. I then received an email in response to one of my emails following the non response to my original complaint. Some attempt had been made to address the issues, but included offering me $20 compensation but only if I spent $50 by 31 July (ie my compensation is paying them another $30). I replied. But as it was from a different account, a no reply account, I got a bounce back & had to resend it. I then received an email from another person from another email account replying to my reply to the first reply I received. They had not bothered to check any other emails, so was nonsensical. It also included an inaccurate if not dishonest claim that deliveries are not made to PO Boxes & essentially blaming me for not registering a home address (which I would if I could but they’re too stupid to realise that - see my comment re my work address). I have had to demand that they give all the emails to one person to deal with at once from one email account. A completely farcical situation. My complaint remains unresolved & I remain out of pocket for 2 pairs of shoes & postal costs.

Sizing Very large

how long must i wait

i ordered a coat online from the Next Australia site. On the site it said delivery in 2days, i placed the order and got an email stating "what to expect when you receive your order on the 3rd" (that's 2 working days from when i placed my order), it went on to say "in the unlikely event you do not receive your order by the 3rd). well turned out that wasn't so unlikely at all. it got to the 5th and still no sign so i went on the live chat to follow it up. they informed me that for Australia the deliver is 4 to 6 working days and it was a computer error that i got that email and to expect my order no later than the 9th. as you can expect it didn't come. on the 15th i chased it up again, to get told that they had attempted to deliver on the 10th but there was no one in and i needed to call the delivery company to rearrange. now my first point with this is that the 10th is still even later than they told me to expect it, secondly if they did honestly try to deliver then why was there no failed delivery note to tell me to call and rearrange? and thirdly i called the delivery company to rearrange and they said that they had only ever planned to deliver it today (the 15th) and the reason i got no note was because there hadn't yet been a delivery attempt. i did in fact get the order on the 15th but given it was 12 days after i originally expected the order i will be sending it back, they do not deserve custom.

Sizing Slightly small

Still waiting on my Refund

I returned an order over 3 weeks ago due to to incorrect size. Given they don’t have an exchange option, i re-purchased the items in the correct size in the process.
I have tried multiple times to contact Customer Service via live chat and their Custoner Complaints email, only to be told that the items had still not been received by the warehouse, or to have the same replies asking me to confirm my personal details regarding the order, which I have done, and the get no response.
I am also now unable to connect to live chat because I have been disconnected??
I would be wary when dealing with this company.

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance As advertised

Can't change the size or return

Hi, I just ordered online a piece of clothing using next.com.au. I got to know that of the UK sizes later on and decided to change the size to one size smaller. I called them up to change the size as the cost and product doesn't change but they refused saying they had no option to do that. Then I checked if it is possible to return it as they do have a 28 day return policy. but they mentioned that I have to wait for 5 days to get the product and then return the product manually. Really frustrated.